A Lazy Adventure

By Ihate_Life13

Man I don't even know why I continue to write... but this is an RWBY fanfic because why not. I shall not take... More

Ruby Rose
Shining Beacon
Meeting RWBY

Sleepless Day

12 0 0
By Ihate_Life13

(Y/N) POV

'I am inside my dream state... huh looks too... sleepless...' i thought as I looked around. It was a beautiful landscape with no shade... so no sleep. That was until it started to morph into a cell... in front of me is a guard I fought. 

"You won't get away with this number 13!" He shouted.

I gritted my teeth and braced myself for impact when an explosion happened. This killed the guard in front of me and (Y/N) came into view.

"Let's go kid!" He shouts... I follow. 

All around me are prisoners fighting for their life... since if they get captured again they won't see the light of day again. One man was a Faunus, he was using his claws to kill the defenseless guard. Another was strangling a guard with his baton. 

I kept running. I couldn't stay here, I had to leave... I DONT BELONG HERE!

"This way!" He shouts ahead of me. I try to follow. I turn a corner and realize I lost him. I knew he wouldn't slow down for me so I try to find a way to escape. I mimic the actions of those running perfectly. This proved useful since a few lost balance while others used this to get further ahead. 

I followed blindly... anything was better than this hellhole.  

"Kid? KID!! Where are you Kid!?!" I heard (Y/N) yell... it was in the next corner. I rush towards him... only to find him being detained. My eyes widen. I was watching as a group of guards were trying to apprehend (Y/N) as he tiredly fought back. What made it worse was that he managed to see me. 

"KID! Look I can't keep them like this... as much as I would like you to help I want you to run... Make it out of here. Live for me Kid. I know you'll be a great person outside of here, but you need to leave! NOW!" He screamed... getting the attention of a few guards on me. I fought. I wasn't that strong, definitely weaker than (Y/N) but I tried.

"KID! NO! RUN!" Hearing that triggered something in me.

I was then looking at (Y/N) all bloody as he's in my arms while the facility that housed us was in shambles. 

"heh... Kid, I didn't know you were that strong... it's a shame I won't get to see you live..." he weakly spoke. I sat there crying.

"w-what are you t-talking a-about?" I managed to say in between sobs. 

"Of... course, you don't... remember what... you did," he said as he becomes weaker and weaker. I can feel my heart sinking lower and lower the more his eyes lose their shine

"Promise... me... you'll... live for... ... .... me..." He said before the light fully leaves his eyes. I felt my heart shatter. The pain wasn't something that could describe what I felt...

"breaking point... (Y/N)" I heard myself mutter before I felt an incredible power. The power that I wanted to use against those who took the person I loved away... that was until I heard a faint whisper say "... monster..."

I woke up from that ...nightmare 

"GAAHHH!" I heaved as I looked around... I found myself in the same dorm I woke up in before, with blake sitting next to me worried, and the rest of the team staring at me. I looked at my scroll to find out that it was about 3 in the morning... 

"Sorry... about that... i... didn't mean to wake you... ill show myself out." I say before trying to get up, only to find blake holding me tightly.

"You will stay here so I can keep an eye on you... You only had one nightmare before, that I know of, and that was when you nearly died, so what was it about?" She says with worry conveyed in full.

"It was about (Y/N)" I say which causes confusion from Weiss and yang, but Ruby and Blake already know that this was a bad nightmare.

"Wait... aren't you (Y/N) though?" Weiss asks which receives a nod from yang

"He doesn't have a name so he took his friend's name to remember him by," Blake says, effectively summarising what I was planning on saying.

"Oh..." was all she could say.

"I'll take my leave... after all, I don't dare sleep again after that," I say before walking out. Clearly, Blake wanted to protest but I just looked at her with pleading eyes... something I've never done before. She accepts my pleas and lets me go.

I walked out of the dorm and head to the armory to see if I can distract myself from that fiasco.

I spent the rest of the time in there making a few weapons...I made my bamboo be able to turn into a shotgun before turning back into a bamboo. I remembered that one of the white fang guys had something like this so I went and replicated it. (Imagine a bamboo version of wilt and blush... but the sheathe is the same size as the handle.) To make it even more special, I made it so it can also turn into a battle-ax.

The battle-ax basically pops out from the sides... (They can turn into guns so they can do this)

I then decided to use the remaining parts into an inconspicuous weapon. I decided to make dust playing cards which can use dust and are basically... near-infinite thanks to my semblance... I also take the time to make one final weapon. 

It took about two hours to finish this project effectively leaving me with half an hour before its nine, but the end result came out beautifully.

it was a small knife, the blade to the hilt was only about 3 inches, but what made it special was the fact that it can turn into a pick locking kit, as well as extend when dust is used on it. It also had a custom handle with a wilted rose and a dying Grimm on it.

I left the armory and went to my room to take a shower, only to bump into the bully that tried to bully me when I first walked into Beacon... or tried to walk into Beacon.

"Watch where you're going animal." He says before trying to shove me, only to get launched back when I successfully shove into him. I kept walking as he's trying to get up and fight me... but I didn't care. 

I make it to my dorm, take a shower which helped me relax for a bit before I made my way to the cafeteria.

"Hello (Y/N)" Team RWBY says as I make my way towards them. I sit with them... before I slam my head on the table and proceed to fall asleep.

When I come to, I see that I am VERY far from the floor, being held carelessly by a ginger-haired girl who says "I'm the queen of the castle~Im the queen of the castle~" before she hugs me and says "And I got my king here~" 

I didn't even get to hear Ruby's retaliation because I fainted again from what the ginger had said, that and being VERY high from the floor. When I came to again, I saw I was being carried by ruby who was currently speeding towards the other team. I took a chance to look behind me and nearly fainted at the enormous tsunami of food that was behind us.

I saw that Ruby stopped and I felt my heart sink before she jumped out of the way from the tsunami. I see the team get pelted with the food, effectively becoming one with the colorful wall.

we land and I decided to play a little game

"My savior... I have to reward them justly!" I say as I try to peck ruby, only for Glynda to come through the door, fixing everything and forcing me away from ruby.

"Where have you been young man! you have barely shown up to class, and when you are here your either asleep or in the infirmary because of a stupid action you took!" Glynda says with anger showing but worry hidden under it. I caught up on it and decided to play on it.

"Sorry Goodwitch, but you see when all I want to do is sleep, and I hang around with people like that, I can't exactly get rest. I'm sorry, I worried you, after all, I had no intention to bring harm to you," I say sincerely.

"W-well I have to care about my students' health." She says as she attempts to avoid what I'm bringing up.

"'Tis a shame, *Whisper* I just wish our relationship could be something more than just teacher and student. after all, you'd be better of having (L/N) as the last name rather than Goodwitch"

She was taken aback but composes when Yang crashes onto the ground. She then mutters "I wish that too," before leaving promptly. Ozpin looks at me, before turning around and leaving. I take this chance and copy him, only to regret it.

All I can do is fall to my knees and hold my head in pain as I view all the lives Ozpin, or Ozma, has been through. All the people he met, all those he sent to their death, the meetings with the Twin gods, which I tried to copy only to be denied, and Salem. 

It took about five minutes before I came to. I looked around and saw team RWBY, the other team, Glynda and Ozpin around me. I then had a vision from a previous copy. 

The thing about my semblance is that I can make clones of the person I look at. They are better than the original since they get trained to notice their previous flaws and fix them perfectly. It also works as constant surveillance since it keeps a mental connection with the original. 

They won't know they have been cloned or that I know what they think, but the only reason it works like that is because the original might fix their mistake, my clones will fix their new mistakes and keep one step ahead of them. 

The vision I saw was a virus .that would be used in the CCT tower when the dance happens. I make a mental note and pretend that I had just gotten a headache.

We all depart and I decide to annoy team RWBY so I head to their dorm only to hear them planning to look into roman's next crime.

I knock on the door and they quiet down. They open to see me and quickly add me to their plan. Then the same monkey Faunus, who I found out was called Sun,  and his friend Neptune also want to help. 

I decide to go with blake since I am also a Faunus although a bit of a rare breed and we took off.

Timeskip

"So what do you think they're going to talk about?" Sun asks.

"Something related to the white fang, and if I'm correct then roman will also show up," I state

"Why would Faunus work with Roman?" Blake asks with venom spewing from her mouth.

"Roman is a very... persuasive person, so I don't doubt that he'll find a way to round up people who hate him, even if he is doing it at gunpoint," I say with a bit of sadness.

Sun is curious as to how I might know that, but blake notice my sadness and decided to confront me about it

"Why are you sad about roman being held at gunpoint? He would be better off rotting in a jail cell." 

"He's... he's like a father figure to me, and took care of me for the year I was away. I got him to leave most of his criminal way but kicked me out one day when someone came knocking to the apartment."

"Oh... sorry about that then." She says regretfully.

We walk for about a minute before we arrive at the place. I changed my Faunus trait to be gills and sharp teeth since you never know when I might be recognized and head in, after putting on white fang masks.

We listen to Roman's speech, which was boring, but in his speech, I noticed something I wish I didn't. He sounded like he'd been to hell. It was as if he'd been tortured to be here and to follow this plan of theirs.

He then takes notice of us and starts to call over some people before we start to run. Things are running through my mind as I think what could've possibly happened to break him. Only one thing popped up. Neo... she might've been killed, or tortured, or is being threatened.

I subconsciously allow my eyes to turn red and my iris's to burst in flames. I stop running as I turn towards a roman who is now in a paladin mech. All rationality is gone as I mutter something I could bearly hear. 

"lost... style... innocence." I feel strength accumulate as I dash towards the paladin. Roman notices my increased speed and tries to defend, only to realize its too late and takes the hit head-on, which causes the mech to be torn from the amount of force it was hit with. Roman sits there astonished before he takes a good look at my form and realizes it's me. 

"...(Y/N)... Kid, you're getting in danger. If they spot you then it's all for nothing. Just stay out of this fight. Please you're the only one who isn't controlled by them. Just run... there is no time." Roman pleads. My Faunus parts revert back into that of a panda Faunus, and there is now a noticeable crack under his right eye. My eyes are still red and my iris's are still on fire but there is black goo coming out in tears. 

"I won't let someone I care for die again... I can't handle it again. Tell her... Tell Cinder that if she tries anything... She will have to face me. And I won't be friendly." He smiles sadly before nodding.

"Now you might want to brace for impact," I say. He looks at me confused until I adjust him to be able to throw him.

"Wait, Kid. I'm not as strong as I used to be... Kid, you're going to kill meeeEEEEEE!" He says before I throw him back to the apartment. 

I decide to call it a day and start to head back, only to bump into the same guard from junior.

"Nick, was it? I didn't think I would see you again. So how are things going with Grimm neo huh? Has she shown... suggestive behavior?" I asked eyeing him carefully.

"Well, she did kind of flow into me... She's now in me and I can feel her, but it's like she basically made me a stronger fighter." This gave me an idea

"Well since your mostly a range fighter, and you seem to have decent aim, ill give you this," I say as I take out a pack of playing cards. 

"What am I supposed to do with these? Throw them?" He curiously questioned.

"Yes... they're dust cards. And are semi-infinite since I used a type of recurring magic on them. You're a Deadshot so give these a try." I state as I put them in his hand.

"But they weren't cheap, so it'll be 50 lien... I expect that by the end of the week, otherwise, G Neo won't be the only thing in your body." I threatened. I then saw Grimm neo surround him defensively.

"Don't you DARE disrespect me, young lady! just because you have a guy who gives you a stronger power doesn't mean I can't beat you into submission." I spoke. She shrank, before nodding and leaving.

"Guess you can't parent a being for long enough." I dryly say before passing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...