WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY.

By BURRRBABY

❝i dunno, you just don't hit like they do,❞ More

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!
one, tiktok !
two, tiktok live !
three, tiktok live !
four, instagram !
five, dm's !
six, instagram & dm's !
seven, tiktok & dm's !
eight, instagram & narrative !
nine, instagram & dm's !
ten, dm's & facetime !
eleven, instagram & facetime !
twelve, narrative & instagram!
thirteen, facetime & narrative !
fourteen, narrative !
fifteen, filler
sixteen, narrative !
seventeen, narrative !
eighteen, narrative !
nineteen, narrative !
twenty, narrative !
twenty-two, multiple !
twenty-three, filler !
twenty-four, instagram & narrative !
twenty-five, facetime & narrative !
twenty-six, narrative & dm's !
twenty-seven, narrative & facetime !
twenty-eight,
twenty-nine, dm's & narrative !
thirty, multiple !
thirty-one, dm's & instagram !
thirty-two, facetime & narrative !
thirty-three,
thirty-four, filler !
thirty-five, narrative !
thirty-five.five, narrative !
thirty-six, facetime & narrative !
thirty-seven, facetime !
thirty-eight, narrative !
thirty-nine, instagram & narrative !
forty, narrative !
forty-one, narrative !
forty-two, narrative !
forty-three, narrative !
forty-four, narrative
forty-five, multiple !
EPILOGUE !

twenty-one, instagram and narrative !

8.9K 278 65
By BURRRBABY

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

BARBIEDABRAT JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

BARBIEDABRAT i will never in my life fight over a nigga...until now LOL. nkneeweyz..heeeeey spaaaaaaam 😌

USERNAME y'all so cute 😔

USERNAME i love y'all

USERNAME he's still messing with cynthia

USERNAME go back to your original content
↳BARBIEDABRAT im sorry 😔

USERNAME sexy ass couple

ALEJANDROSARIO favorite people

ARII periodt

BARBIEDABRAT just look at him 😢

"you good?" mimose glanced down at mattia who was laying with his cheek on her chest, his eyes shut, but he was still awake. it was probably around six at this point and they had already planned to leave the event early.

he nodded as best he could, still drained from earlier. once kairi had him settled in mimose's room, they both waited for her to come up. when she did, roshaun basically explained how it went between her and cynthia and then him and kairi left upon her wishes because she didn't want them to see her cry.

she only cried because she was overwhelmed, but sucked it up because she wanted to make sure mattia was straight.

she washed his face, gave him some mouthwash to gargle with. they shared a little bit of leftovers and she also gave him some pills she would usually take when she started cramping because it relieved migranes too.

"my mom already called in for a hotel down the way, you just need to go and grab your bags," she told him, playing in his hair because she knew he liked it.

she didn't want to tell her mom everything that had happened last night, mostly because she would get her ass whooped. so she told her there was some miscommunication with some girls and she didn't want to deal with it so she was just going to stay in a different hotel until later on.

"bet,"

he regret everything that happened last night. he got drunk, but most importantly he damn near got taken advantage of and if it weren't for kai, cynthia probably would've fucked up his relationship with mimose.

"want me to go with or you want me to just have ale or kairi bring it?" she had been babying him ever since the shit went down and he loved it cause' it let him know she really did care.

"i can honestly leave it here because i have to leave with kai tonight anyway. unless you want to go so you can say bye to them,"

she shook her head, "i'm lowkey embarrassed. i'm not even saying by to ari, alex or jabez," she sighed. "i'an never been so out of pocket,"

"you're always on some freaky, out of pocket type shit," he chuckled.

mimose smacked her lips, "that's different. that's my character," she laughed. "yelling a bitch for being desperate is not," she said as a matter of fact.

"i can't even believe that happened to me,"

"i don't want you feeling bad about it because it happens and it sucks. but i promise you that she'll get her karma whether it be tomorrow or fifty years from now,"

"mimose," he looked up at her, "you're amazing," he kissed her right below her collarbone, getting on the palm of his hands so her could kiss up her neck.

"that's all you," she turned so he could get a little more access, but when he started to suck, she gasped. "no, don't do it there," she laughed.

"hm," so he moved back lower, landing right between her boobs. his tongue swirled over to the right, going to work as he made his mark.

having enough, mimose grabbed him by his face, bringing their lips together. honestly, she would much rather do a lil some at the other hotel, that way if something were to happen, no one would suspect it.

"you're so beautiful,"

"stop it," she gushed. "i don't want you to leave yet," she frowned. it seemed like forever already, all the drama he has brought into her non-exciting life, but she wouldn't trade it for shit.

"i don't want to leave," he sighed. "i'll be back though," he assured her. they definitely caught feelings fast, but the pace was slow and it was teaching mattia a lot. like not to jump from girl to girl so quick because he could easily be passing up something great.

mimose was about to repsond until her phone buzzed. "the hotel is ready, all we have to do is check in,"

"finally," he groaned. he was still in his formal wear from last night, but he didn't even care. he just wanted to leave unnoticed.

"forreal," they both wanted to leave unnoticed.

after cleaning up the mess and straightening the room a bit, mimose made sure she had all of her stuff as well as the key card so she could return it.

"t'was a nice stay," mimose mumbled as the door shut and locked on its own behind them. "but i won't miss ya',"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request ‼️ (Slow updates)
199K 7.4K 36
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨! 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬�...
435K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -
175K 2.2K 32
No words for this lmao