𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⌇ n...

By T4EILS3NSE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ! twenty four girls will come to the castle but in the end only six will remain... More

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞
❝ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐒 ❞
❝ 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊 ❞
❝ 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖒 ❞
❝ 𝕬𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐 ❞
❝ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ❞
𝐎𝟏 :: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓

❝ 𝕲𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 ❞

429 48 135
By T4EILS3NSE

i decided to do another chapter so you
guys can know more about each
character since you will need for the
form, have fun ~ sorry if there's any mistake.

  ❨ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ? ❩

The six princes always played and did basically everything together, even if they were cousins they felt and acted like brothers for each other. When they were kids they would go to Seoul since the kings gathered in Shanghai for months to talk about battles, finances and anything like that. The queens could not leave their kingdoms and so the boys went to Seoul to be with Jaemin and his mother, since it was much more fun for them and to have a good education in the central kingdom.

For that reason, they felt like brothers more than ever, and the Queen of Seoul treated them like her children to the point of denying their real mothers' visits in a way that no one suspected. She's would made excuses like: the boys were having too much fun, the rooms were being renovated or something like that and it always worked. The boys didn't even notice, and felt that the Seoul Queen was more their mother than their real one. The reason she did it was because that she always wanted more than one child but she could not have, so she did it and still do it.

The king's choices started to be based only on what the queen wanted, and chaos began to happen in the kingdoms of Asia, the blind king because of love did not realize that everything was happening because of his "beloved wife".

After a meeting with all the kings and queens, the Queen of Jinji gave the idea of the selection, she really thought the selection was a good thing since this would distract the population from noticing what was happening around them and everyone liked the idea and accepted.

The Queen of Seoul didn't like the idea at all, so she decided to speak to be organized in Seoul and everyone accepted without knowing the reason behind this idea. She wanted to be aware and know everything that was going on, she would never let 'her children' marry a random girl, never.

  ❨ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 ! ❩

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄 |𝟑𝟖 𝐘. 𝐎𝐋𝐃.
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Irene appears to be an extremely sweet and friendly person, if you search the Internet you will always find pictures of her smiling and the charities she has already done. However, when the cameras turn off his true personality appears. A manipulative, cold and ironic person. There are rumors that she cheated to win the selection.

Since she became a queen she raised the boys, so they all consider her as their mother.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐋 | 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 | 𝟒𝟎 𝐘. 𝐎𝐋𝐃.
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 

Suho, the king of Seoul is considered the best king of all kingdoms, not surprisingly his kingdom is the most successful and known. He is kind, compassionate and patient, he's also well educated and concerned with the welfare of his people.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐈 | 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

The Prince of Jinji is the eldest of the six princes so he feels responsible for always helping the other princes. He has strong opinions and is very determined, as a prince he feels these are essential characteristics. He takes matters of kingdoms very seriously and was the only one to ever participate in a meeting with the other kings.

He has a little difficulty in expressing himself being unable to show his feelings easily, this was a shell that his father produced in his son saying that a king should never show what can be a symbol of weakness. He's a good observer and can easily understand what is happening in any situation, so you can't fool him easily.

Renjun thinks The Selection is silly and just wants it to end soon so he can return to his kingdom and soon become a king. His focus is not in a woman but on his kingdom.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍 | 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐎
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Jeno is considered the kindest prince of all, whenever he can, he participates in volunteer work and loves being able to help others.

He is very friendly and manages to extend a simple 'hello' to great conversations. Jeno does not agree with the castes and want to be king precisely to remove this process that he considers unfair.

About The Selection he did not expect to get married that fast in that age and does not know if this is what he really wants, but as his parents sent him he will do his duty. He wants to have a broad conversation with everyone and see who he really likes, he doesn't expect to fall in love, but as long as he likes someone, he is fine.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐄𝐉𝐔 | 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐂𝐊
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Donghyuck is considered a rebel prince for his parents, simply because he doesn't want to be a part of it all. He prefers singing, dancing or anything than be a king.

He's funny, flirty and stripped down, says what he thinks most of the time without realizing it, but he's a great person. Get used to him talking about the trips he plans to take or to see him singing through the halls of the palace since he gets bored easily. He likes to provoke others just to see their reactions, he's good at conversations and can flirty in a smooth way.

For him The Selection is nothing much, it is just an event to distract the population from the chaos that is really happening. Since he's there, he wants to have fun and joke a lot.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐋 |  𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Jaemin is the favorite prince and considered the charming prince. He doesn't care much for that nickname, and he doesn't really like it.

His nickname of charming prince was due to the talents that the boy has, he knows how to play more than four instruments, speaks three languages, knows the map upside down, the name of many guns and many other things. But that was not something he wanted to do, his parents since he was a little boy made him study more and more. As the prince of the largest kingdom in Asia, he always does his best to help his father.

His smile was on the cover of the newspaper because of how happy he seemed to be, but only those close to him know how insecure and sad the boy can be, and that he doesn't want to become king.

He has mixed feelings about The Selection, he didn't want to find a wife in this way but thinks its great in general and hopes to find a girl who can help him and understand how he really feels.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐈 | 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chenle may be quite young, but he is very capable of becoming a king. Help your father in the battle area as his kingdom is known for its great armies and intelligence at the time of battles.

Patient but stubborn, always find some way to get what he wants this is because he is very persuasive and without realizing it, you may end up falling into his trap. Chenle is independent and mysterious, you think you know him then suddenly he looks like a different person, that because he's a box full of surprises.

For him, The Selection isn't a big deal and every girl just want the crown and not to date any of the princes, so he will be very critical since he's not gonna live the rest of his life with someone he doesn't like by his side.

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Jisung is apparently the perfect prince. Kind, polite, funny and charming. However, he is kinda shy, in addition to being very indecisive but it's trying his best to get better at it. He avoids the subject quickly and prefer to stay in the library reading, or in the stable with the horses. You can always find he riding horses or walking in the camp while reading a book.

His mom told he to change his manners so he stopped reading all those books and now try his best to be the best king, Renjun and Jaemin are trying to helping him in that.

He's kind excited and nervous at the same time about The Selection since he always wanted to have a wife and a family.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎
𝟑𝟔 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

She is the perfect example of what a lady should look like, no wonder she is the teacher of the girls. She is there to teach how you should act, how you should speak and how to behave in any situation like a princess. She is friendly, kind and very polite, her smile never left her face and everyone loves her, except the Queen. She was one of the selected but lost in a way nobody understood, but the prince, now king, felt bad and asked her to be part of the royal family and she accepted.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐂 |????
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

As a presenter ???? was chosen because he is a celebrity well known in Asia thanks to his funny and friendly personality. He is loved by everyone in the palace and outside as well. He's ready to make things fun but serious at the same time since The Selection is important.

NEXT CHAPTER : slots

sorry for the long
wait everyone TT

im just trying to do my
best in this af. so it takes
time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
248K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...