GAY PANIC (STRANGER THINGS!)...

Da orionsktulu

❝ ha! you're so going through gay panic right now! ❞ in which a boy falls in love and doesn't know how to dea... Altro

GAY PANIC !
SOUNDTRACK !
EPIGRAPH !
CHAPTER ONE : HOMESICKNESS AND HEARTBREAK
CHAPTER TWO : DRAWING HIS THOUGHTS
CHAPTER THREE : SKETCHBOOKS AND SCHOOL PROJECTS
CHAPTER FOUR : ART CLUB LONER
CHAPTER FIVE : NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER SIX : AWKWARD FEELINGS
CHAPTER SEVEN : PANIC MODE
CHAPTER EIGHT : LATE NIGHT PHONE CALLS
CHAPTER NINE : WORRIED SICK
CHAPTER TEN : JUST CAN'T RESIST HIM
CHAPTER ELEVEN : FLIRTATIOUS BILINGUAL
CHAPTER TWELVE : HEART EYES HAYWOOD (PART ONE)
CHAPTER THIRTEEN : HEART EYES HAYWOOD (PART TWO)
CHAPTER FOURTEEN : GOOD THINGS DON'T LAST FOREVER
CHAPTER FIFTEEN : COMFORTING WORDS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN : HOMECOMING UPROAR
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN : FUN TIMES AND STARRY SKIES (PART ONE)
CHAPTER NINETEEN : PROTECTIVE MODE ACTIVATED
CHAPTER TWENTY : SCARY MOVIE AND SURPRISE PARTIES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE : HALLOWEEN KISSES AND CANDY

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : FUN TIMES AND STARRY SKIES (PART TWO)

117 2 2
Da orionsktulu

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
FUN TIMES AND
STARRY SKIES
(PART TWO)

A couple hours into the night had passed and surprisingly, Angelo was having a wonderful time at the homecoming dance with Link. The two boys were dancing the night away, and the girls were off somewhere doing their own thing. He didn't even bother to look for them.

A couple of drinks of punch and they were slightly tipsy, but that didn't really matter. No one noticed, and probably more than half the teenagers were probably drunk. Angelo thought he looked ridiculous dancing, but Link liked it.

The upbeat music had stopped, and eventually changed to slow music. The couple's had paired up together.

Can't Help but Falling in Love started to play, and Link held out his hand.

"Dance with me?" He asked him with a hopeful smile.

Angelo thought about it for a moment. Although he had two left feet, and would probably stumble, he took his hand. Link pulled him closer to him, wrapping his free arm around his waist.

Angelo could feel all the weird stares that he and Link were getting, and it made him really uncomfortable. So uncomfortable, he was kinda stuff when moving.

"Don't pay attention to them," Link told him, using his finger to tilt Angelo's head up so he could look at him, "Keep your eyes on me."

The Italian did exactly what he told him to do. He looked into his blue-green eyes. He absolutely loved his eyes. He felt more at ease now that he was looking at him. There were butterflies in his stomach, and he felt his face heat up.

It was like everyone in the room just suddenly disappeared. Like it was just him and Link in the room. When he saw the blonde's smile on his face, he smiled, too. He thought this was really nice.

"Ang, I can I tell you something?" Link asked him.

"Of course!" Angelo said to him, "You can tell me anything."

Link glanced down for a moment before looking at Angelo once again. He didn't know if he should go through with this. The blonde took of deep breath.

"Angie, I. . . You're my best friend, and I love being your best friend, but I kinda wanna be more than your friend," Link explained, a light blush on his face.

"Wh-What do you mean?" The raven-haired boy stammered. He was getting nervous. He hoped he wasn't gonna say what he think he was gonna say.

"I like you, Angelo. . ."

Angelo's heart started to beat faster. He didn't know what to do. He felt like he was gonna vomit because of the anxiety he had. The boy didn't know what to do, and he didn't wanna reject him.

"C-Can you give me a moment?" Angelo stuttered, letting go of his hand, and taking a step back.

Link only nodded. He didn't say anything else afterward.

Angelo walked out of the gym, and immediately went to find Vera afterward. He was in absolute panic. He was scatterbrained, and a bunch of things were just running in his head. He eventually found Vera in an empty classroom with her tongue down Nancy's throat.

"Angie! Get outta here!" Vera shrieked, her face flushing in embarrassment.

"Vera, I need to talk to you, like, right now!" Angelo told her.

Vera saw the petrified look on her twin brother's face and she knew something was wrong. She turned to Nancy. "I'll be right back," she said, before walking out and closing the door.

"What's the problem?" His sister asked him, a worry look on her face.

"Link confessed to me!" Angelo said to her, his voice shaking.

"That's great!" Vera squealed, slightly jumping up and down, "Don't you like him?"

"It's not great!" Angelo told her, "And I do like him! I-I'm just not ready! I. . ."

The boy felt like he was going to have one of his anxiety attacks. He felt so many different emotions at the same exact time, and it was not good. Not at all.

"Then tell him you'll think about it, then you can have time to decide whether you're ready or not," Vera explained to him.

"What if he doesn't accept that answer? What if he wants a decision right then?" The boy blurted out, "I can't deal with breaking his heart!"

"If he can't wait, then he doesn't really love you," His sister said to him, "He'll wait if he actually likes you."

Vera pulled him into a hug. "Angie. . . It'll be okay. Link's a great guy, I'm sure he'll accept your decision," She said.

Angelo hugged her back, and then pulled away after a little while.

"Thank you, Vera. . ." He said quietly, "And sorry for barging in on you and Nancy."

"That's okay. You're more important than some girl at school," She chuckled.

Angelo gave her a smile, before walking away. He just hoped that Link wasn't mad at him for just going away.

───

After a while, the night had been over, and Vera drove everyone home. Well, technically only Nancy, since she didn't live in the neighborhood. When they got home, Angelo didn't got in just yet, he sat on the top of his car and looked up at the sky.

The boy had to clear his mind, and this was one of the only ways he could do it. He felt the slight breeze flowing through his hair, and the stars shined brightly tonight. They were absolutely gorgeous.

"Need any company?"

The boy turned to see Link standing right by the car, looking up at Angelo.

The raven-haired boy nodded. "Yeah, I could use a bit of company," He replied with a slight chuckle.

The blonde climbed on car next to him, looking up at the the sky. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" He asked him with a small smile.

"Yeah," Angelo simply replied, "It is beautiful."

The boy pointed up at the sky to a certain group of stars. "See that constellation over there?" He asked Link, "That's Perseus."

He then pointed to another one. "And that one is Andromeda," Angelo told him.

Link smiled at him. "Really? Wow. . ." He gasped, looking at the stars, "You're. . . You're so smart."

There was an awkward silence for a moment. The night hadn't been exactly how they wanted it to be. But it still was a very fun night.

"Angelo. . ." The blonde started, turning to him, "I really like you. I've never met a guy like you. And. . . I really wanna be in a relationship with you."

Angelo said nothing. He didn't really know what to say to him. He was just scared to break his heart. Link was such a sweet boy. He didn't wanna hurt him.

"So? What do you say?" He asked him.

"Can I think about it. . .?" Angelo asked quietly.

Link nodded. "Take as much time as you need. I'm not forcing you to do anything," He answered.

Angelo gave him a smile. "Thank you," He replied.

"No problem," The blonde responded, smiling back at him.

Link looked across the street to see Lyla waving at the window. She was probably telling him that he had to come back. He turned to Angelo again, holding his hand.

"I gotta go," The blonde said to him, "But, I'll call you in the morning, okay?"

"Okay," Angelo said, "I guess this is goodnight, Chico."

Link lifted up Angelo's hand, and he kissed his knuckle. "I guess it is," He told him, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

The blonde hopped off the car and walked back across the street. He looked back at Angelo before going inside his house.

This night had been better than what he imagined.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

IF THIS GETS OUT Da KEV

Storie d'amore

119 4 17
2 Boys fall in love and it gets hard to keep it hidden, so they come out.
157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
30K 2K 1
Tomorrow liked solitude. Then a naked lunatic arrived and demanded pants. Things went downhill from there.
15.9K 1.1K 26
Evan isn't keen on the idea of switching schools in his last year of high school, until uncovering his classmate's secret gives him a reason to stick...