❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Eve] Smile

1.6K 65 49
By -shinkai

[A/n: Guess what? Fricking inspiration hit me so hard so I had to write this down. Anyway, Happy Valentine's! And without further ado, let's go!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(R/p) = random place
(F/c) = favourite colour
(E/c) = eye colour
≫────··•••··────≪

You were at the grocery store, buying ingredients that you need in making homemade sweets for your boyfriend.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so you decided to make something for him, particularly, sweets.

On your way home, your phone vibrated. You took it out from your pocket and a message greeted you on the screen from none other than the blonde that you loved so much.

Hello, (Y/n)~!

You smiled at his simple greeting. You replied, 「Hi, Eve-kun!

He immediately made an answer. 「Hey, (Y/n), I was just wondering if you're free tomorrow?

I think I don't have any important things to do. What's the matter?

I just want to ask if... we could meet tomorrow. I have cleared my schedule for the whole day. Maybe we can spend more time together? If that's okay with you, of course.

You let out a quiet squeal before typing, 「Absolutely! I would love to!

That's great! Let's meet tomorrow at (R/p). 10 in the morning. Is that okay?

Sure! See you tomorrow, Eve-kun! Love you!

You started walking fastly to reach your house.

Entering your home, you quickly set the ingredients on the table, put your apron on, and started browsing some recipe that is easy to do on the internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The time has come. It's already the 14th of February.

You immediately got ready. Today is a special day, so everything must be perfect.

You wore your (F/c) dress that you usually only wear during special occasions. You also had put a very light amount of makeup on your face.

Glancing at the clock made you rush. It's already 9:47, only a few minutes remain before it hits 10.

You went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and grabbed the sweets you made yesterday. You placed it inside a pink box and tied a red ribbon to seal it.

You put the small box in your sling bag and made your way to the place he set.

Once you get there, you saw Eve messing with his phone. You called him. "Eve-kun!"

You ran in his direction and gave him a hug. Of course, he hugged back.

"(Y/n)~!"

He then broke the hug and held your hands, giving yours a light squish. "Happy Valentine's!"

In a blink, he closed the distance between your faces and gave you a peck on your lips.

Your face immediately heated up and quickly covered your very flushed face.

As for Eve, he's still there, smiling at you and enjoying the sight of how flustered you currently are. "Consider that as my first gift today, (Y/n)."

He held your hands and removed them from covering your reddened face. He then cupped your cheeks and stared at your (E/c) orbs.

"Let's have fun today."

Still, out of words to say, you nodded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"(Y/n), say 'aah'~"

You stared at Eve as he held his hand out with a piece of sushi in his chopsticks. His mouth still opened as if he's implying you to do the same.

You ignored him and continued eating your food.

He pouted. "(Y/n)~!"

Your attention shifted once again, from your food to your boyfriend.

"What?"

"I want you to try this sushi for me~" he whined. "Just this one?"

You sighed. "Fine."

You opened your mouth and chewed the said food once he gave it to you.

"Is it good?"

You nodded as an answer.

"Oh, okay!" He, once again, picked sushi with his chopsticks and was about to give it to you, saying the word "Ahh~"

You smiled and gave in. You opened your mouth and let him feed you.

After eating, he then dragged you to the park. You spend the whole day there, with you singing while he's strumming his guitar, playing tag, siesta. It was just a simple date. Or that's what you thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At last, the sun finally sets and the moon made its way to lighten up the dark sky.

At what you thought that Eve's going to walk you home, he suddenly stopped at the school near your vicinity.

"Eve?"

He made no response. Instead, he looked through the metal bars of the gate, observing if there are still people in the school.

Once he confirmed that the coast was clear, he set his guitar down and climbed up the gate.

His action shocked, at the same time, confused you. But you didn't let these bother you. You just want and have to stop Eve from what he's doing.

"E-Eh?! E-Eve! Stop that! You can't--" you stopped halfway through your sentence when he held his index finger up, signaling you to keep silent.

Once he got down, he opened the gate for you to enter and carried his guitar. But when he saw you make no movement, he held your hand and pulled you with him.

"But Eve! This is a school. We can't just enter here," you explained.

"But my last surprise for you is in here," he answered.

The two of you then entered the main building and headed to the stairs.

Your mind is still clouded with various thoughts.

Why is he doing this?

What is he up to?

He hasn't lost his mind yet, right?

But your questions were immediately answered when you reached the last staircase. He opened the door leading to the rooftop.

There's a small tent with blankets and pillows, with the light being emitted by the moon and a small lamp is the source of brightness, accompanied by the twinkling stars in the night sky.

He swung his arm on your shoulder. "Happy Valentines, (Y/n)."

He let you sit in the tent first before sitting beside you.

Staring at the sky, he started strumming his guitar and singing one of his songs, "Heart Forecast".

"I really love that song," you sighed.

He then tackled you with a hug, sending both of you on the soft blankets.

He then snuggled on your neck. "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Eve-kun," you whispered as you started caressing his soft hair.

Then, a thought came into your mind.

"Oh, right!" Your sudden motion made Eve let go of you. You then started searching in your bag and took out the box you're supposed to give him from the start. "Happy Valentines, Eve-kun~!" You gave him a kiss on his cheek after he received your gift.

"Thank you, (Y/n)!" After saying that, he set the box of chocolates aside and started searching for something through the blankets.

At last, he turned to you holding a very simple sky blue box. He handed it to you. He smiled once you accepted it.

You stared at the box, and then back to him, asking for permission.

He just nodded at you as he took his guitar and started strumming.

You then shifted your attention, from Eve to the box.

Carefully, you removed the lid. Something being covered with a blue handkerchief greeted you.

You lifted it and saw Eve's new album, "Smile".

You gasped. "This... This is..." You stared at him, shock is written on your face.

"My new album," he simply said, continuously playing his instrument.

You checked the album.

It has his signature and a small note saying...

. . .

I know that you already know this. I've told you this countless times. I love you, (Y/n). I am so lucky to have someone as kind, sweet, and precious as you. Happy Valentines!

. . .

You smiled. You started crawling to him. Eve, who was continuously playing his guitar, was caught off guard when you suddenly cupped his cheeks. You moved closer and closer until your forehead touched his. You could feel his body tense up.

"Jeez, Eve..."

He stared at you intently, blue eyes met (E/c) ones.

"You don't have to tell me that you love me every minute, every second of the day. It's not about how many times you say it. It's all about how you make me feel in here." You clutched your chest. "Tonight was really the happiest experience I had through these years. I'm thankful that you're a part of that happiness."

You then leaned closer to him. You closed your eyes and not too long, your lips met his. He kissed back and pulled you into a passionate one.

The kiss did not last long. You pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, snuggling on his chest as you whispered the word he already knows the meaning by heart.

"I love you, Eve."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Holy— I'm sorry! I just couldn't stop myself from loving this dork, www! And sorry also for the late update. I was having a date with my Mom just a while ago. It's been more than a year since I last tasted her curry, so, yay! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Don't worry if you're still a single pringle until now. That just tells you to enjoy your life at the fullest before entering a relationship. So don't waste it!

Anyway, thank you so much for requesting. I really, really, really enjoyed writing this. Feel free to request anytime! Clip on top is "Kokoro Yohou" [Heart Forecast]. I really love that song and have listened to that already for the nth time.

And @IloveAmachan, brace yourself, for the great Amatsuki is the next one to give you dozens of fluffy and lovable moments. Brace yourself, huh. I'm warning you, wwww!

Happy Valentine's, everyone! May you all enjoy your day! ( *'꒳'*)◞♡]

≫────··•••··────≪
Eve x Reader

Smile

Requested by: Ibusenseiizmylife

02/14/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 183 10
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ..." (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɴ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ...
3.6K 108 11
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭? ───※ ·❆· ※─── ❝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.❞ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩�...
23.3K 824 12
------» ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ sᴀɪɴᴛᴇsᴛ 「ᴛᴡᴛᴘᴛғʟᴏʙ × ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ」 {ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ } : ̗̀➛ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ➤ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
8.8K 150 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...