Vampyric Lore⚔︎The Witcher

By BoosCorner

A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found h... More

Seaside Thoughts
Thirst
The First Meeting
New Friends
Last Day
Found You
Old Friends
Adventure
Little Bloody Town
Lost Kingdom
Silence
Parting Ways
Coming Together
The Journey
Her Sweet Bitter Kiss
Fallen Kingdom
Memories
Blood Love
Kaer Morhen
Elden Secrets
Feminine Touch
Double Agenda

The Beginning

13K 275 31
By BoosCorner

Velorina was running across a vast field going top speed for a young vampire, she was born to one of the few royal Higher Vampires in their realm. Velorina laugh as she ran, the wind was blowing threw her unique color hair. She slowed down when she heard her father call out to her, she ran full speed back towards him and her mother, they were going to enter the world that was new, and teaming with life, along with other handful off vampires. She laugh as she jumped into her father strong arms, her father threw her up in the air catching her with a laugh of his own. "Are you ready to go?" He asked his daughter. Velorina nod her head as he put her down, grabbing her hand as he escorted her to her mother who was waiting for them near the portal, "Are you done having your fun dear?" She asked her daughter. Velorina nod her head once again as she stared at the portal ahead of her, "Than shall we go?" Her father asked his family. 

The trio walked into the portal that will enter them into the new realm. Velorina held tightly onto her parents hand as they walked threw, she then opened her eye blinking them so that she can adjust to the bright sun that greeted them. The trio looked around the forest that surrounded them, it was quiet for the most part, just like their own realm, only more green with vibrant colors. Velorina and her parents walked around to get familiar with their new surrounding, a few of their subjects have already made their new home livable. Velorina looked at her parents as they were talking to some of their men, "Mama, Papa can I explore?" She asked. Her parents nod their head allowing their beautiful daughter to explore her new surroundings. 

Velorina smiled as she quickly ran off to explore her new home, her keen hearing and smell allowed her to search for new people. She spotted small beings, which her father told her were Gnomes and Dwarfs. When she explored a bit farther into the forest she spotted tall beings that were called Elves. She was intrigued with how pointy their ears were, and just how they operate among themselves and how they take care of the surrounding green life. Everything about their surroundings was beautiful in Velorina eyes, she then heard a snap from behind her, she turned around spotting an Elven boy with a bow pointed to her face, "Who are you?" He asked with a glare. Velorina only stared at the weapon with curiousness, "Are you going to answer Gwynbleidd?" The young Elf asked. "What is that?" Velorina asked in confusion. The young boy didn't lower his bow as he walked closer to the weird girl that who also walked close to him, the two children circled one another with caution and curiousness. "Do you want to play?" Velorina asked. 

The boy gave her a look before he put down his bow, "What do you want to play?" He asked. Soon the two children begin to play round the forest, each trying to catch one another. Childish laughter field the forest that day, an elder Elf watched as the children played with one another, all the Elves were cautious of the young girl that looked nothing like what they seen before. It wasn't unusual since new creatures were being discovered everyday, none the less they kept an eye on the newcomer. Velorina and the boy who name is Iorveth, enjoyed one another in childish glee, it wasn't long before Velorina father called out to her in worry. She paused as she heard him shout her name, Iorveth tackled her once again in the river distracting the young vampire from her father call. "Velorina!" He shouted with more authority in his voice, "Uh-oh. I need to go home." Velorian said as she walked out of the river which her and Iorveth was playing in. "Awe, do you have to?" He asked with a pout. "Yeah, Papa is getting mad. Maybe we can play tomorrow!" Velorina said with excitement. "Yeah, ok. See you tomorrow." Iorveth said with a wave.

Velorina smiled at him as she waved, she ran back to her parents with a joyful smile, "Mama, Papa! I made a new friend." Velorina declared when she arrived at her new home. Her parents smiled down at her as they listened to her explain about the elves and what she saw while playing with her friend Iorveth. 

Velorina and her parents were enjoying the new world, the Vampires and the Elves were working with each, neither wanting conflict with one another. Each just wanted to be left alone, and split the land to which it would benefit one another. Velorina and Iorveth would meet up each other to play many games, in between Velorina and Iorveth would practice fighting with one another. The Elder Elves would help Velorina in her studies and also in comeback. The two species worked in harmony. The Elves helped make Velorina home beautiful, she loved the landscape that surrounded her home, the Elves really knew how to make something whimsical. The young Vampire will find herself sitting in the many fountains that the Elves gave to her family and just think. She thought being in this new world was the best thing that happen, she met a new friend, she learned many things such as the Elves have magic that she wasn't a fan of for the most part, an ancient language that was scared to the Elves, she learned how they worked together with all the other beings that was in the world. She wished she spend more time with the Gnomes, but they were always so busy. Things were going great for the NonHumans, until Man came along.

It was many centuries when the Humans ruined everything for Velorina. When Humans first arrived in their settlement, things were great, they were willing to learn how to co-exist with the NonHumans. The Elves even taught them about magic, they put trust in what the Humans were telling them. Velorina parents were cautious of the Humans, they stayed hidden within their homeland as they watched from afar. Velorina didn't see much of her friend Iorveth, her parents didn't allow her to leave the safety of their home. Her father watched the Humans, learning from them. How they live, and how they move, he notice quickly how the Humans were beginning to dominate the lands over the years. They breed like crazy and their numbers were growing, with the Elves help with teaching them magic the Humans quickly turned the table on them, it came so swiftly the Elves never had a change along with the other NonHumans.

Velorina was sleeping when she smelt smoke entering her room, she quickly raise up with fear. She jumped up running from her room to try and find her parents, she ran to their room finding it empty. She heard screaming from the outside, she spotted people wearing black and gold armor chasing NonHumans, they were killing all her people that help them build their home. She spotted Elves being beheaded and stab, cut to pieces by the armor men, "Mama! Papa!" She hollered as she ran around trying to stay clear of the people that were hunting them down. Velorina paused as she spotted an Elven mage dead before her, she was shock to find her dead, she was the most powerful mage in her childish mind, if she was dead then something must be wrong with her friend.

Velorina had tears in her eyes seeing all the dead bodies that was covering the once beautiful land. The fire that was covering the lands was making Velorina sick, she remember how much work the Elves put in making everything perfect for her family. The blood was what was making her loose control, her parents taught her how to control her bloodlust, she was still young so it was hard for her to control, her eyes were becoming red as she smelt the blood. She ran trying to find her parents, she came across the big door that led to their living chambers, when she opened the door she stood frozen. She spotted her parents dead on the floor, her mother was under her father, who tried to protect his family. The human Mage turned seeing the young vampire, Velorina eyes stayed on her family, the humans spoke in a language that wasn't familiar to her.

These people didn't look like the people that was in black and gold. These people had red and white cloaks on, their hoods covering their faces. They begin to chant as they moved closer to the young vampire. Velorina tried to fight them away from her, she was successful at killing two of the men, but the Mage quickly subdue her with his magic. Velorina growled as they grab her arms dragging her away from her dead family, "Mama! Papa!" She cried in desperate attempt to escape so that she can be with her family. The men held firm as they dragged her along the lands, the Mage kept his magic on the young vampire, no matter how much Velorina struggled it felt like her body just wasn't responding. As they moved Velorina notice all the Elves have either been killed or escape, she tried to find her friend Iorveth. She didn't see anyone around, it wasn't long when they came across a wagon, the people threw her in closing the door shut, engulfing her in darkness.

Velorina was in the cart with only two other Elven childern, they were huddle away from her crying while holding each other. Velorina turned her head as much as she could, since the Mage kept his magic on her. The cart moved allowing Velorina to see everything just up in flames, she had tears running down her face as her home begin to move farther and farther away. "Mama, Papa." She mumbled to herself as she watch her home disappear. It took a few days before the children's were let out, Velorina was separated from the other children, she was put on a table where hands was forcing her down. They strap her down with sliver causing the vampire to scream in pain, her eyes were red as she struggled among the straps. The people around started to mumble something in tongue, Velorina growled when they ripe off her clothes, showing off the ancient tattoos from her homeland, they cleaned her body with hot water, not that it matter to her. She begin to struggle even more when a human came close to her with a burning branding stick, it was covered in sliver and some other substances, Velorina instinct was telling her to escape.

Velorina cried in pain when the branding stick landed just behind her rib cage. It took a few attempts for the brand to stick to her skin, Velorina was screaming in pain, with drool falling from her mouth. The chanting picked up before they quieted down again, Velorina laid on the table with her mouth open in a silent cry. The cult continue to torture the young vampire for months. Velorina lost hope that she will ever leave the place, her eyes lost their light as she laid on the on the table day by day. She was still coming to terms on her parents death, she missed them dearly, she missed her friend, she missed her home. Velorina heard the cult come back into the room, this time they were holding silver knives, Velorina saw them getting closer to her, something in her seemed to switch. She was tired of crying, she was tired of being scared, she was tired of being their play thing. She was angry at the Humans for taking everything away from her, she eyed the cult members as they chant, she was hungry with thirst. Something deep inside of her snapped, she growled as her teeth extended, her eyes looked like an angry viper, she mustered all her strength breaking the straps that held her down.

The cult members step back in surprise as this child true self was revealed. Verlorina let out an animalistic roar as she finally broke free of her confinements. She stood up in all her glory, wings extend to full force, she glared at the members who stood around still holding their knives. One by one, she took off each of the members head, she cut most of their bodies into pieces with her claws as she flew around the room. Velorina was fully in her Vampyric form, it was the first time the young Higher Vampire ever reached her full form. It was taking over everything inside of her, she was a mad beast, she bit into cult members neck as she race around the castle. She left behind bodies in her wake, she feed until she was full, the rest she just killed because it felt good. Her inner beast was alive and thriving on the bloodlust. She flew all through the castle killing everyone that came in her path. She flew until she reached the roof of the castle, she looked around with her red eyes seeing the carnage that she left behind. She took off in the night sky, away from her captures.

Velorina landed where her home once stood, in it's place was ruins. She breath hard as she reverted back to her normal form, just as naked as the day she was born. She walked around seeing all the people that she once knew alive, now dead and half eaten thanks to the night crawlers. She made it to where her parents still lied, she picked them up to bury them, she picked her favorite area to lay them to rest one last time. She was sure the Humans will never find this place. When she was done burying her parents she took a deep breath, closing her eyes, she opened them again as she stood up staring down at her parents final resting place, she slowly walked out of her childhood home never to return. She kept her eyes straight, walking into an unknown world where she will put everything she has learned from her friends and parents to the test. She was all alone with vengeance on her mind, she would find the people that did this to her and her family, even if it took generations, she didn't care. She will get stronger so that she can avenge her parents, and the friend that she believed she lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 684 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...
18.5K 565 22
Geralt x y/n story Y/n is sent back in the year of 1210 by doctor Stephen Strange by accident, where she has to now fend for herself. She soon meets...
104K 3.4K 38
Geralt of Rivia was best known as the White Wolf. A Witcher. A killing machine. However like all, there is a time before. Like most young boys, they...
6.1K 242 12
AZALEA OF VENGERBERG was not normal. Scarlett and slit eyes, dark hair, rosy-pale skin and a mean attitude. She had a kindness deep within her soul...