π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—– ; π–©π–Ίπ—†π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖲𝗂�...

By -starology

π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚|| James Sirius Potter II, was like his grandfather In every way. Be it his devilish good looks or... More

- C A S T -
β˜… - o n e - β˜…
β˜… - t w o - β˜…
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
Updated cast list <3 DON'T READ, THIS CHAPTER ISN'T NEEDED, SKIP IT BROS
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
-f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t h t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
- s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t h r e e -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
A / N
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
A/N - not an update
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšžπšπšŽ

- t w e n t y t w o -

5.2K 178 55
By -starology

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

REINA LAID ON THE BED, WHICH SHE FOUND EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE, READING A BOOK.

It was the evening before Christmas and she hadn't been more excited to celebrate the holiday in her life. Rose sat in her room, while Mr and Mrs Potter cooked for tomorrow.

James was doing Merlin knows what.

As she went to turn her page, a enormous BANG came from down the hallway. The surprise of the noise, made her finger catch against the corner of the paper. "Fuck," she said to herself quietly.

Climbing out of bed and stumbling over to her dresser, she looked at it in a better light.

If she were honest, that was the biggest freaking paper cut she had ever seen. It appeared to be about 3 inches long, with blood pooling out of it like mad.

The blood begun to drip all over it and she panicked. As if it couldn't get any worse, it fell all over her mother's diary. She had it out on the side after she, once again, tried to unlock it last night.

"No, no, no" she muttered as it went all over the place. She was a mess. Amid her hysteria, she nearly missed the faint clicking sound.

Looking around to see were it came from, she was shocked to see that it was coming from the book. 

"What in Merlin's name?"

Quickly wrapping a plaster around her finger, she wiped down the side with a wet cloth, eager to see what the hell happened with her book.

Taking the old leather backed diary onto her lap, she examined it. The once locked diary, seemed to have just opened by itself.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she took in a deep breathe and opened it.

The pages looked old and worn, the edges a faint yellowish colour. The handwriting was neat, exuding elegance and beauty.

Her mother's writing.

Forgetting about the loud bang that just occurred, she read the book.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

ROSE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF HER FRIEND'S ROOM, WITH THE INTENT of inviting her downstairs. The grown ups had all decided to go off to a pub to catch up, or for a lack of better words, get absolutely shit faced drunk.

"Hey R, you coming down? The parents are gone, so it's a free house!"

It was silent for a few moments, and just as Rose turned away to leave, the door suddenly opened.

Before her was a completely different Reina to what she was used to. Her messy hair had been let down, and her eyes were red with sadness. She sniffled loudly.

"Will there be alcohol?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

REINA SAT BY THE FIRE, WATCHING THE SNOW FALL WHILST SHE TOOK A SWIG OF SOME QUINTIN BLACK.

James looked at the girl with a frown. His cousins were playing board games together, leaving him to his own thoughts.

He saw that Reina had been acting uncharacteristically, ever since she descended the stairs. He just didn't know why.

James tapped the girls shoulder lightly, earning her attention. "Are you okay?"

Reina just smiled and nodded. She was drunk, and god knows what she would say if she opened her mouth. No one could no about what she had just read.

Opening his mouth to say something else, he was cut off by his little cousins loud voice.

"HEY LOSERS, WE'RE DOING KARAOKE!" She shouted loudly, making Reina flinch.

James laughed and pulled her along to the games room.

"I say we start with a classic," said Rose, Hugo nodding along in agreement. "How about a lil' bit of Maria?" She asked as she played the music.

"Hell yeh!" Reina exclaimed. James looked at her weirdly as she started getting excited. Looking up at him, she gave him a look.

"What?"

James laughed at her. "So, you don't know a classic and superior band like Boyz II Men, but you know Mariah Carey?" He teased in a dumbfounded voice.

"You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

He shook his head and gave her a cocky smile, "Nope, love"

Rolling her eyes at the boy, she slapped him on the back of his head and giggled loudly. "Shut up and sing with me!"

All I want for Christmas, played loudly in the background as Reina scrambled around, desperate to find something to act as a microphone. Finally settling on a remote, she smiled at him before beginning to sing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need"

She sung to the music, taking James's hand in her own.

"I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you"

As the beat begun to pick up, she danced around horrendously. He laughed as she skipped and twirled around the room, Rose videoing the whole thing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need, and I
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day"

She pointed the remote at James, egging him on. She looked at him in a way he just couldn't resist. Sighing loudly, but not loudly enough to overtake the music, he picked up another remote and begun to sing.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"

He pointed his free hand at her, as if it was a message for Reina.

"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow, and I
I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

Their voices were loud and their facial expressions exaggerated, but neither one cared. It was a funny sight to behold, and Rose was just lucky enough to catch it on camera.

"I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake
To hear those magic reindeer click"

The pair danced together, him twirling her about while she laughed loudly.

"'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Oh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you"

Reina dropped the remote and grabbed the remote, bringing his lips to her own. To him she tasted like wine and chocolate, but to her he tasted like coffee. As if he was sobering her up.

There lips moved together in sync, as Rose, show as watching from the sidelines, kept on recording them while whooping loudly. She's so using that at their wedding.

"Best fucking Christmas ever!" she muttered to herself as the music came to an end.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I love you guys sm <3

The book's not even a month old, and we're already on 1k!

Ask any questions here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 20 4
❝ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? ❞ ━ in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
4.4K 139 18
Y/n Potter, the twin sister of James, has always been seen by Hogwarts as 'the fifth marauder.' As the well known rivalry between Slytherin and Gryff...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
65.3K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...