Diaphanous (on hold)

بواسطة RosesAndMustangs

Diaphanous: (adj.) light, delicate, and translucent. She was an angel in a world of demons. A child of Aphro... المزيد

I
II
III
IV
a/n

V

13.1K 444 106
بواسطة RosesAndMustangs

IT had been two weeks since the moment she shared with them at the fireplace. She had been going a few times every week and she couldn't be happier. They teach her new things everyday and are delightful to be around. She thought the flirting would die down a bit now that their relationships weren't so new, but she stood corrected. They still gave her sweet kisses on the hand or on the cheek, here and there and looked at her as if she was an angel on Earth.

Bluebell and her two very protective family members, her brother Marco and her father, finally gathered enough earnings to move houses. They had found a nice house just on the outskirts of the village, which was an upside to Bluebell since they were closer now to her teachers but rose suspicion in the other two men.

"It is just slightly alarming how much time you spend with those three. You come home all flushed and giddy, when I was a young boy, let me tell you, I would come home sulking. It is not normal, Bluebell."

This was how she woke up, as soon as she got her clothes ready in the morning and went out to greet them, the two men started to voice out their worries.

"I am fine, Papa! I just have fun that's all. You've met them before and know that they are good men. Why do you start to worry now?"

"Because, Blue, we can see the way they look at you! It is like you are their pet or something!" Marco said, standing with his father.

"Oh please! They are just really nice. Why can't you accept that I am finally happy?" She had tears threatening to fall from her lovely bambi eyes.

"Don't cry, bambina. I never want to see you cry. You're eyes are too pretty to have tears running down from them. I'll drop it for now, but don't think I'll forget."

❀ ❀ ❀ 

She was outside now, touching the petals of a pretty flower growing in her little patch she planted again, from their old little house. Her mind was filled with thoughts on the three men she had spent so much time with. To be quite honest, she didn't know much about them. It was starting to get strange to her too, the reason why they kept her around. Not that she minded, in fact, quite the opposite. She however wasn't stupid enough to think that there wasn't a reason. No one just takes a girl in and treats her like a princess at no cost.

After a while of just worrying and making up scary theories in her head, she went to the place where she was sure to get some answers: the town.

With a kiss to her father, Bluebell was off. She first headed for the baker who always seemed to have the trust of everyone, so naturally he would have all the answers she would need, right?

Wrong. "Oh the really rich men that live up in that mansion, right? Yeah, I've never caught sight of them, but I hear they're filthy rich and that they're teachers or something. Us commoner folks never see them. We don't care for them and they certainly don't care for us."

She then went to the farmer's wife, and to flower merchant, she even asked some kids her age along the way, but all their answers were the same. They were rich and nobody has ever laid eyes on them.

She was walking home, with her hair down in defeat when she heard a noise. Psst.

She looked around but saw nothing, so she kept walking. Until she heard it again, that time she saw a woman looking at her from beside a small looking tent. She had wild hair and dark emerald eyes. She looked to be wearing a bunch of rings and necklaces giving her a mystic look. Bluebell was hesitant at first but made her way to the woman. Once they were close enough Bluebell greeted her.

"Hello, were you looking for me?"

"Why yes, you're the girl asking about the three brothers aren't you?" she asked, with her eyebrows raised. The girl nodded.

"Follow me then, don't worry, you can trust me."

Bluebell didn't trust her completely but she figured if she wanted to get some answers, she would have to take a chance. The woman led her into the small tent which had many cloths of every color imaginable hanging near the top. Right in front of them was a medium sized table with tarot cards, a crystal ball and many charms of different sizes. The woman sat down on the other side of the table. There was a chair left across from hers.

"Sit down, darling." She obliged and sat down nervously, playing with her fingers as she did so. "These charms and the crystal ball are all for show" she chuckled.

"Now, what do you want to know about the brothers?" she asked, staring Bluebell right in the eyes.

"Well... everything. They recently took me in as their pupil but I don't know anything about them. I've been going to them for the past few weeks and my father and brother think it's strange that they would just take me in like that, wanting no payment whatsoever. I only know their names and that they're very rich. I don't know where they come from or their families... I know nothing."

The woman observed the girl. She was very pretty and she looked a little shy, giving her a sweet aura. It would be a shame if she had already fallen into the claws of the three monsters. Unless, she would be the one to make them human again.

"Do you want anything to drink? I'm afraid their stories are quite long. The woman smirked and went to pour the young lady some wine.

Oh the time has come.

First author's note !

Hello! I just wanted to apologize for the wait and I cannot believe how supportive all of you have been. It means the world to me to make people happy with my writing. I'm back and hopefully better than ever. The following chapters I'm planning will dive deep into the three brother's past for you to get a feel of them. I hope you stick around for more. Take care and treat people with kindness

ps. here are some aesthetics ;)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
494K 27.2K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
682K 40.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...