(FNAF Night Guards x Reader)...

由 America4life02

(Readers name) is a 18 year old girl who has just graduated from (High school Name). She has already set up a... 更多

Through the Tablet Pt.1
Job or Jail
Meeting the Other Guards
Anime?
Age
Shopping
Q & A Announcement

Issues

878 22 12
由 America4life02

I sat down watching Tv. It was weird, everything was the same like in my world honestly. I sighed, looking over to the window. From his apartment, you could see the city in the distance. A whole new world, literally.  I jumped at a click sound.  I looked at the door only to see Mike letting out a sigh. I looked at the clock with wide eyes. Man I didn't know time went by that fast. I stood up.

"Hey how was work?" I asked, walking past him to the kitchen to start dinner. He followed me to the kitchen.

"It was work. Take day shift over night shift any day." He shrugged. I nodded.

"Understandable." I said, pulling out chicken and pasta sauce. He looked in the fridge with wide eyes.

"When did we get these?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"I went shopping with that hundred bucks you gave me. Oh you have change, its on the table. I'll pay you back my first paycheck." I said pointing at the table. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I gave you that money to buy more clothes. You should have thought about that instead of food." I turned to look at him as I brought down the tenderizer. He jumped slightly as I only looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't really need anymore clothes at the moment and I will buy some more when I get paid, I'm not taking your money to spend on myself. Thats rude, not to mention at the moment you are paying rent here by yourself. " I stated as I started to hit the chicken I had pulled out. I actually paused a moment after thinking on it. "Actually I want to talk to you about that." I started hitting the chicken again.

"About what?" He asked. I looked at him.

"About rent. I figured if I was going to be living here for a while I might as well help you with rent to make things easier for you. I was thinking we split that and the bills 50/50. You know.' I explained. He raised a eyebrow, almost looking impressed.

"Your offering to help me? I wasn't expecting that..." He said shocked. I was in the middle of breaking some eggs and milk into a bowl with some garlic powder. 

"I'm not going to freeload. I will help out with what I can." I said placing the chicken in it then placing it in the fridge for now.

"Kid, you are far from free loading. You've been cleaning, cooking. You have been a big help. Just don't over do it. I'm not expecting much from you." I smiled at him with a worried look. 

"There is another thing. I was thinking about talking to boss and having him forward the checks to to." I explained. His eyes widened.

"WHY?!" He explained. I had crushed some crackers and put them in a bowl with other spices.  

"There is a whole list. Geezz and your supposed to be the older one." I sighed, preheating the oven. " I'm not from here. Its a wonder that I even got a job. I have no birth certificate, no social security, no bank accounts, no licence. I have nothing here. I feel like a runaway foreigner." I sighed leaning back on the counter. I looked at him and saw him go pale.

"Your right..... you cant really do anything..... What are we going to do?" He asked leaning on the sink. I looked down.

"In a realistic world we will find a way to send me home..... but I don't think that's going to happen for  a while." I said with a frown. Mike looked at me with a complex look.

"Hey kid, we will figure something out. We will talk to the boss and then try to get you some ID. For now we will stick with your plan and I'll give you back your money in cash." Mike said ruffling my hair. I gave him a weak smile.

"Well I should finish cooking and head to work to talk to the boss before he calls it a night." I said walking out of the room to go change into my work clothes.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

"I should have just waited....." I mumbled as I sat at the desk in the security office. I sighed as I looked at the clock it was 11:00 pm. Fritz, Who I was working with wasn't going to be here for another thirty or so minutes. I looked at the extra tub-aware of parmasian chicken I had made. I was going to give it to Fritz. I mean I saw the guy eating almost every Time I saw him. I thought he would enjoy the gift. 

The lights flicked and I jumped a little. That is weird?  The place looked like a haunted house when no one was here. It didn't have any electric issues from my experience. I stood up, ready to get to the doors. A sharp pain stabbed my brain. I winced, holding my head. The pain burned through my head. I choked on a scream. I went to the ground, landing on my knees then flopping down to the side. I finally gave in as the pain intensified. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Miss?" I froze. I opened my eyes. I was standing in the hallway, the lights were dim. I looked around. It looked the same, yet different. I jumped as something yanked on my sleeve. Looking down I saw a little boy. He had bright blue eyes and light brown hair. 

"W-What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed. I kneeled down, checking him over for injuries. He grabbed my face, making me look at him. He had a calm, yet mature air about him.

"You shouldn't be here." I looked at him confused.

"That should be my line! Whats your name kid? What are you doing here?" I asked panicked.

"My name?.......... I don't know.....Who am I?...........He is coming..." The kid said almost spaced out.

"He? Is someone after you?" I asked scared. He shook his head.

"No........He already got me." He stated, holding my hand. "He didn't stop, even though we begged him..... No matter how much we screamed. He will come for you to ma'am." He stated. I felt my heart stop. I took his shoulders.

"We? There are more?! Come with me! We will call the cops and-!" I stood up, taking the kids arm. Just as I was about to run, the kid yanked on my arm. I stopped, looking down at him again. He was looking down, his hand pointing down the hall.

"He's here....." He breathed out. I looked up where he was pointing. My heart stopped. A man stood at the end of the hall, the only thing I could see was its black figure. I looked back down at the kid, but he was gone. I stared at my hand confused and looked up. The black figure was walking closer to me, a crow bar or something in his hand. I turned to run, but smashed my nose into the wall. I fell back, groaning in pain. I looked back. It wasn't a man... It was a kid. The only way I could tell you that is with the built of the person. I pressed myself to the wall, fear flooding all my senescence's. He raised the weapon over his head, ready to bash my head in. I screamed and closed my eyes.

I was breathing heavily, the ground cold against my warm flesh. I was shaking as tears rolled down my face. I curled up into a small ball, sobbing. A large, hard object gently stroked my back. My breath hitched and my heart stopped. I looked up, looking into the bright blue eyes of a seven foot bear. 

I screamed, rolling to my side to try and get away. I was able to scoot my body away from the animatronic, but got trapped by another wall. I pressed my back into the wall bringing my knees to my chest. I covered my ears and looked down, sobbing. I sat there for a long while, crying. After about fifteen minutes or so of me crying, I heard a thunk. I jumped and looked up in a panic. 

Freddy sat there. He didn't move. He didn't blink. He just sat there staring at me. We stared at each other for a while before he decided to move. He reached his paw out, I flinched when it entered my bubble. I closed my eyes as he ran his paw across my cheek. I opened my eyes when he took his hand back. He just stayed there.

"Are you feeling better?" His voice was deep yet smooth. I watched him a bit before nodding.

"Yes...." I croaked out. His bear ears twitched. He nodded his head, seeming to relax. I thought I was the stiff one.

"Good.... What happened?" He asked. I stared at him, shrugging.

"I..... I don't know... It was important...... a.... a kid??" I asked trying to go through what I saw. It was a blur now, but the fear was still there.

"....... How do you know?" He asked. I looked up, stiffening. I hugged myself looking away.

"I assume you mean about your........ situation?" I asked, he nodded. "I told you.... I cant really tell you. I dont know what would happen to me if I did...." I said looking down. He didn't seem pleased with that statement, but didn't press forward.

"Finally.... What is your purpose here?" He asked. I looked up at him. What was I doing here? Why was I here? What part am I playing right now?

"I......... I don't know.... Your guess is mine...." I claimed. He sighed.

"I was hoping to get answers.... Guess I'm farther then I was before." He said, standing up. He took a hold of me, throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed, trying to get out of his grasp. I looked up around the room. This is the parts and service room? WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING IN HERE!?

"N-No please! I'm not ready to die! I want to see my family again!" I cried out as I hit his back. He tightened his grip, making me understand I wasn't getting away. I felt tears running down my cheeks as fear set in. Then, light flooded the room.... He opened the door. I looked at him with confused. He quickly and quietly made his way around the restaurant, avoiding the cameras.

"Why are you crying!?" I jumped and looked up a little to see a purple bunny. I yelped a little.

"B-Bonnie!?" I exclaimed startled. He smiled at me and raised his guitar up a little. 

"If I play you a song do you promise to stop crying?" He asked with a wink. I looked at him puzzled.

"Um...." I didn't know what to say.

"Bonnie, quiet, we are near the security room. I'm going to set her down in the hallway and send her there." Freddy's voice grumbled quietly. I turned my head to look at the back of his.

"Your..... Your letting me go?" I asked shocked. Freddy nodded.

"You are not a problem to us.... so far. There is no reason to kill or harm you." He stated. I looked at him shocked.

"You are a very reasonable bear, aren't you?" I asked relieved.

"Consider this a warning. Try to do anything to me or the others, and you wont be working here for long." Freddy threatened. I sighed.

"That's good cause I wasn't planning on it anyways..." I said with a smile. He set me down between the two hallways that lead to the security office.

"This does not mean that we will let up on those men though." Freddy stated. I looked at him confused.

"Why? What do you have against them?" I asked. He glared at me.

"That is none of your business." He almost spat. I sighed as I scratched my head. 

"Sorry.... I guess....." I muttered the last part. I stopped as big arms were wrapped around me.

"Can't she just spend the night with us and play games! She is so nice and soft~!" Bonnie cooed in my hair as he nuzzled it. I froze, startled by the big figure that attached its self to me.

"Bonnie, let her go. She wasn't feeling good. Having her go to a human who can help her will be her best option." Freddy scolded. Bonnie, though reluctantly, let me go. Freddy patted my back, gently pushing me towards the office, like one would do a wild animal into the wild.  I looked back murmuring a thank you before starting down the hallway. At this point nothing is surprising me. I mean I got sucked into a video game, why would this bother me?

Once I got a few steps away from the office, the door closed. I knocked on it gently.n "Fritz, its me." I called out. I heard a thunk and the light turned on, almost blinding me. I saw Fritz's surprised look. The door opened and he grabbed me pulling me into the safety of the office. I sighed as he wrapped me up in his arms. My body was really heavy and I was still a little light headed, so having the extra support was welcoming.

"Thank god you are okay. When I got here and you weren't hear I was thinking that one of the animatronics got a hold of you." Fritz rushed through. He scanned me over for any injuries. "Are you hurt?" He asked still panicking. I shook my head. He calmed down and seemed to slow down  a little. "What happened?" He asked.

Shoot, I don't know if I should tell him about the animatronics taking care of me. I still want them to be on their guard around Freddy and his crew. 

"I went to go use the restroom, but when I was done I got really light headed. I guess I passed out. When I woke up I rushed here." I explained with little detail. Worry Flashed across Fritz's face as he touched my forehead.

"Your not running a fever, but you seem to be really cold. How does your head feel?" He asked. 

"A little light headed, but I think im coming back around." Which wasn't a lie. Fritz nodded and smiled at me.

"You must have been dehydrated. I have some water, drink as much as you can." He said as he walked over to his bag, pulling out a water bottle. I felt my mouth water a little at the sight, finally noticing how parch I was. I licked my dry lips as I brought the water bottle to my parched lips, taking big gulps of it.

"Thank you, sorry I left you alone most of the night." I apologized. Fritz shook his head as he smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it, the important part is that you are okay." He said as he flipped thought the security screen.  When I took a peek at the screen I saw that all the animations had made it to their rightful place.

"Oh! Did you find that container? I made some chicken Parmesan for you." I explained, Fritz smiled at me with glimmering green eyes.

"You made that! I thought that was from a restaurant!" He exclaimed. I laughed at the complement.

"Thank you, but its just a basic recipe." I states checking out the doors. We kind of went off in a quiet silence. It was already three, so I didnt really have much time to get to know him like I did with the others. I sighed, I felt really bad for leaving him hanging even if it wasn't intentional.

"So besides food what are your interests? Are you in school?" I asked. He looked at me with a smile.

"I didn't go to collage. I do like computers though. As a side thing I actually build websites, program software, you know the works." He explained. I looked at him shocked.

'Oh right, if I remember correctly he actually got fired for hacking the animatronics in the game.' I remember trying to make sure I had the right information.

"Really? You must be really smart then huh?" I asked, He nodded.

"Yep, graduated at the top of my class actually." Fritz lightly bragged.

"Really!? I hardly made it on the B honor roll! Why didn't you go to collage?" I asked. His smile faltered a little and he sighed. Opps, I stepped on a sensitive subject. "Sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to" I say hurriedly. He smiled gratefully.

"thanks, sorry." he said still a little gloomy. After that I was able to perk him back up with some silly conversations. He is a really easy guy to talk to, he seemed to have something to say no matter the conversations. I jumped slightly at the sound of  a bell ringing.

Did time really go by that fast? I collected my things as did Fritz. He walked ahead of me talking about breakfast. I looked at the curtains of Pirate Cove to see a head peeking out. I smiled and waved at Foxy who grinned and waved his hook at me in goodbye.  I also waved goodbye to the three on the stage even though they didn't move.

Fritz unlocked the door and we were greeted by Jeremy and Mike who were in the middle of a conversation when we walked out.

"M-Morning guys. How was the night?" Jeremy asked. 

"It was good, not much movement." I said with a shrug. Fritz gave me a concerned look.

"Sounds like a good night to me." Mike said as he stretched, Not noticing Fritz's expression.

"S-Scott said the same thing yesterday when I-I talked to him. Wonder what's up w-with them." Jeremy said as he looked at the build, we all followed his gaze.

"Anyhow we better get in and get ready to start the day. Take the car kid I'll be home at noon." Mike said pointing at his handa. 

"What about the no license thing?" I asked, he gave me a blank stare.

"Just don't crash and don't get caught." He said as if it was obvious. 

"Do you not know how to drive?" Fritz asked.

"No its not that, I just dont have any of my documents here and license. So really Im as good as off the grid right now. Not to mention there is no way to access it." I said with a sigh. 

"Oh, I can get you all that stuff. Give me the information and I'll get your documents in a day or two." Fritz said out of the blue. We all looked at him wide eyed.

"Isn't that against the law or something." Mike asked.

"Not if you dont get caught." Fritz said with a cheerful grin. I thought on my options for a second.

"I guess for now it wont be fake as long as I give you real information. And I don't really have any other choice." I said outloud. Man I felt like a convict in hiding, even though I'm really not.

"You look ashamed by the thought of it..." Mike pointed out. I sighed.

"I kind of am. Man I'm really not any help and I keep taking..." I finally said out. I feel like a burden to everyone.

"Don't worry about it. Things out of our control are just things out of our control. Can't do nothing about it. Hey Mike I'll take her home and get her help with the information so dont worry about the car." Fritz said with a smile. Mike nodded.

"Okay, this is also going to answer our problems about your checks. So this will really help. Once we get the papers and such I'll take you to the bank to get an account and a debit card." Mike said ruffeling my hair. I nodded, agreeing that that will help the money issue.

"Okay, well we will let you two get to work. See you in the afternoon." I said looking at the clock on my phone. 

"Yeah see you."

"I-It was good to see you" Jeremy smiled at me with a wave.

"You too!" I called back as I started walking to Fritzes car.

Well, atleast I have some issues resolved....

But I have more questions

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

FNAF x Reader 由 .

同人小说

1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
15.6K 291 24
When she was 8, Foxy had always been y/n's favorite of the animatronics. After the accident she hadnt seen him since. Its been 12 years and now as an...
490 23 9
{Completed!} [Edited] Ashley Burns is 24 and she needs a job. While she was walking from going shopping, she saw a pizzeria and she sees that they a...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...