Waifu Novel!! (Male reader x...

Por Math4523

(Y/N) (L/N) is your ordinary 19 year old man. He works out, has a normal well paid job, lives in a house, has... Mais

Bio
MASSIVE HAREM!!!!!!!
Waifu Novel!!/Naruto Girls?!
The Fairy Queen, The Celestial Princess, and the She-Devil!!!
Girls from Beacon!!/SATURDAY!!
Flower Hair Pins, and a Soul Reaper Lieutenant!!
The Princess Reincarnated from a Goddess and the Sin of Envy!
Cute Girls with Awesome Transformation Sequences!!!
Erza and Kagura!/Old Friends Reunite!/A Mysterious Organization in the Shadows!
Girls from DC Comics!!/City under Attack!!
Keyblade to my Heart!!/Some Time with Erza!!
Kobayashi and the Three Dragons!!!!/Getting Drunk!!!!
What a Marvel!!
Girls with Scissors, School Uniforms, and Need of Love!!!!
Anarchy Sisters and Demon Sisters!!!!
The Sharpshooting Red Head!!!/Assassins for Hire!!!
A Girl From a Different Society!!/The Mysterious Green Mask!!
Girls From CHS!!!/Visit From the Future!!!
Bad Girls Turned Good!!/Gotta Catch em All!!
Drink of Love!!!/Preparing for Showdown!!!

More Girls From Remnant!!/Adam Makes his Move!!

3.3K 26 31
Por Math4523

X: THOSE IDIOTS!!! THEY BETRAYED US AND JOINED (Y/N)'S SIDE!!! 

Adam: This wouldn't have happened if you sent one of us in the first place!!! 

Cinder: Don't blow your blood pressure Bull Boy!! 

Adam: Say that again!! 

Harribel: Cinder is right Adam, getting angry doesn't solve anything. 

Adam: You want to start something Shark girl!?! 

Harribel: No, I don't! 

Orochimaru: My my, it seems everyone is a bit touchy today! 

X: And you're still as chill as ever. 

Roman: I have a good question X. How come you can't summon Neo? 

X: That I still don't know. Every single time I try to call her, it seems that she won't come!! 

Cinder: You must be doing it wrong!

X: I'm not, and if any of you try to use it, I have to warn you it won't work. 

Kabuto: He's right, X is the only one who can use that book. I did my research on it, and it seems he's right. 

Orochimaru: Quite the predicament we have. We should look more into it, and summon more allies for us in the meantime. 

X: Agreed Orochimaru. Adam, this time you're up. Make sure that (Y/N) suffers!! 

Adam: Trust me, I'll chop him into pieces. And I'll make sure Blake watches in horror as I kill the person she loves!! I'll show her how much it hurts to leave me!! 

Adam takes off. 

Roman: Are you sure sending him is a good idea? 

X: Oh it is. Trust me. And while we're at it. (takes out Villain Encyclopedia). Time to summon some more henchmen!! I think the Homunculi will be perfect!! And we could also use those without hearts!!

At the mansion

Team RWBY, who were still in their pajamas were in the game room, playing BlazeBlue Cross Tag Battle. Well, Ruby and Yang were playing, Weiss was watching, and Blake was just reading her book. 

Ruby: AH MAN!! I LOST!! 

Yang: And that's why I'm the best!! At beating you to the punch!! 

Weiss: Come on Ruby!! Give it another go! I'm not going to have Yang say a pun in your face and let her get away with it!! 

Blake: Or you could have a go Weiss. 

Weiss: But I'm not really that great at video games. Plus Yang always beats me! 

Ruby: Come Weiss, I'll cheer you on!! 

Weiss: Okay fine!! 

Meanwhile. 

(Y/N): So, I guess the mansion does have a garden, I never checked around in the first place!! 

Ivy: I wanted to set a place so that my children could have a place to grow. And I don't want anyone touching them! 

(Y/N): Fire and Ice said that they would keep their hands off. 

Circe, Cheetah, Harley, and Catwoman soon come into the garden. 

Circe was wearing a black dress, and some black heels. Her nail polish was black!! 

Cheetah was wearing a T-Shirt that had more kitties on it. As well as black shorts. Just like she usually is, she is not wearing any shoes. But had black nail polish too. 

(Y/N): Hey Minerva! Why do you have a cat shirt? 

Cheetah: It was Yang's idea!! If that annoying blonde tries to treat me more like a house cat, I'll claw her eyeballs out!! 

Harley: Well I think it's sort of cute! 

Cheetah: Watch it Clown girl! 

Harley: You watch it bitch!! 

Speaking of Harley, she was wearing a red t-shirt with a bat and gun on it. A white skirt with black hearts, and red flip flops. 

Catwoman was also wearing a shirt with cats on it. She was a lot more chill with it, than Cheetah was. She wore black sweatpants, and some black converse sneakers as well. 

Catwoman: I don't see anything wrong with this. It's actually really nice. 

(Y/N): Hey you're my kittens. And plus, you're just as cute as Blake, I'll make sure that Yang doesn't keep doing things like that to you. 

Cheetah: Thank you!!! 

Catwoman: It will be less annoying, so we appreciate it. 

Cheetah and Catwoman pull you in for kisses!! 

Circe: I want my man too!! Come here. 

Circe uses her magic to draw you in, and she makes out with you!! 

Harley: Hey us too!! Come on Ivy!! 

Ivy: Right! 

Harley and Ivy do their move next!! 

Meanwhile .... again .... 

Erza and Kagura are in the underground training field training with Rangiku, the Senshi, and the DC heroines. All the meanwhile, Tsunade is training with Hinata, and Mira. And on the other hand, Pyrrha was training with Coco and Velvet. 

All the while, Orihime, Ayame, Liz, and Glynda were watching. 

Orihime: It looks like everyone is training hard today!! 

Liz: Indeed. And everyone is getting to form closer bonds as well!! 

Glynda: While I to agree that we're becoming better friends with each other. And the possibility that the villains are going to be staying with us for quite awhile, we must keep our guard up for what X has planned. 

Ayame: Yeah, let's make sure that we can make it through this!! 

As they continued to talk, Erza and Kagura clashed with Diana, and Hawkgirl. With the Senshi using their combined attacks to try and overpower them. Rangiku calls out for her zanpakuto, Heineko to use it's mist form as well!! Diane, Fire, Ice, and Vixen use some martial arts skills as well. With more dodging included. 

Coco and Velvet fire a whole bunch of bullets at Pyrrha, who uses her semblance to send them back. But Velvet copies Blake's katana and blocks them!! 

Mirajane goes to her demon form and begins firing blasts of energy. But Tsunade manages to overpower them, and punch Mira away. Hinata also uses her Byakugan to give her an advantage!! 

After awhile, the girls stop their training and head back upstairs to meet with everyone else! 

You walk back inside and soon meet up with all the girls. 

Diana: There you are. 

(Y/N): I was keeping the new girls company! 

Harley: It feels great!! 

Usagi: Well we were getting some training done today! 

Makoto: And are you going to call anyone new today (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Yes I am. I thought about it pretty hard. 

Haruka: Well let's see if you make it good. The more the merrier. 

Fire: Do they know magic or at least know how to fight? 

(Y/N): Some yes. Others are more for morale support. 

Circe: Well whoever they are, just bring them here. 

Tsunade: We need what we can get. 

Ivy: So go for it!

(Y/N): Okay!! 

You take out the Waifu Novel!! 

(Y/N): Alright Waifu Novel!! I call upon more girls from the world of Remnant!! I call forth a wild card who doesn't speak. Two loving mothers, who care for their daughter too much. An older sister, who is strict yet loving. And a betrayed leader, of a group that was once peaceful. I call forth Neopolitan, Willow Schnee, Kali Belladonna, Winter Schnee, and Sienna Khan!! 

At that moment, you summon forth Neo, Weiss's mother and sister, Willow and Winter, Blake's mother Kali, and the former leader of the White Fang, Sienna. 

Neo stares at you for a while, but then she smiles and hugs you. Then she gives you a kiss on the lips. With some tongue too. She holds up a sign that says "Hey (Y/N)!! Nice to meet you my new boyfriend!" 

Yang: (GASP) YOU!!! 

Yang prepares to attack Neo, but everyone holds her down!! 

Cheetah: Get a grip will you Blonde!! 

Ruby: Yang, please calm down!! 

Orihime: If you try to attack her, you'll destroy the mansion!! 

Rei: (Y/N), why did you call her of all people? 

(Y/N): Neo's not so bad once you get to know her. I think she'll be a great help!! And she's cute. 

Neo hugs you again, and holds up a sign saying "It's true!!" 

Weiss: Mother!! Winter!! 

Weiss hugged her mother and older sister. 

Willow: Hello Weiss. 

Winter: Good to see you my little sister. Now remember straight back!! 

Weiss: SORRY! 

Winter: And don't apologize!! 

Weiss: Of course! 

Minako: Wow, Weiss's sister is pretty strict! 

(Y/N): Yep! Winter is on the more tough love side. And Willow kind of has been distant, but still loves her children. You can blame Jacques, Willow's husband and Weiss and Winter's father for that. He's a complete ass!! 

Kali then walks over to you, along with Sienna. 

Kali: So you're dating my daughter right? 

Sienna: And you're a human right? 

(Y/N): Yes! 

Kali hugs you and kisses you on the lips passionately!! 

Sienna follows up with a more messy, but just as passionate kiss, with lots of tongue. She also puts you into her breasts! 

Your nose bleeds a little bit with what happens. 

Sienna: While I'm not big on humans. You're too handsome, nice, and cute to say no too! 

Kali: You've taken care of my daughter, and you're a cute and handsome man!! I already love you!! 

Willow: Weiss just told us that you've taken good care of her. 

Winter: Thank you (Y/N)! You are kind hearted, and handsome at the same time. Shall we mother? 

Willow: Indeed. 

Willow and Winter slam you into your chests. As well as kiss you so many times!! You suddenly burst with blood from your nose. 

Kali: I think we overdid it!! 

Setsuna: Oh no, it's okay. It's fine (Y/N) gets a nosebleed, whenever we grope him too much.

Erza and Mira: It's still fun to do. And he's not perverted either. 

Rangiku: Plus, he only does it whenever we're at home. 

Winter: Good to hear!! 

(Y/N): Alright, I'm going out to get some groceries!! Anyone want to come? 

Neo, Kali, Winter, and Sienna decide to go with you, along with Team RWBY, and the Sailor Senshi! 

(Y/N): Alright take care everyone!!! 

Circe: You take care of yourselves too. X is out there. 

Vixen: Always be on your guard. Never drop it. 

(Y/N): Got it! 

You guys all head into town, an go to buy some stuff to make for lunch, and probably dinner tonight! 

Ruby: Don't forget the cookie dough, and chocolate chips!! 

Weiss and Winter: We know. 

Kali: Hey Blake? 

Blake: Yes Mom? 

Kali: Should we get some tuna? 

Blake: YEAH!!! 

Sienna grabs some snacks, because all the girls were crying about the snacks! Usagi was pretty much grabbing all the deserts, and appetizer stuff she could find!! 

Hotaru: Hey Usagi, should we get more chips? 

Usagi: YES!! Come on Hotaru, grab what you can get!! 

Ami: I think this rice should work for making sushi. 

Minako: And we've got to get some pet food for Ghost, Zwei, Luna, and Artemis. 

Rei: Good call! 

Neo grabbed some Neopolitan ice cream and shoved it in Yang's face. 

Yang: Sure. 

Neo pulled out a sign saying "Thank you!" And stuck her tongue out at Yang!! 

Yang: Yeah, yeah! 

(Y/N): Alright everyone!! Let's go!! 

You guys all exit the store and begin heading back to the mansion!! But then- 

???: There you are. 

You guys hear Adam, and turn to see him. 

Usagi: Uh, who are you? 

Ami: Usagi, I think he might be one of X's men!! 

Adam: You're correct, I am one of X's accomplices. Adam Taurus, leader of the White Fang! 

Blake froze still. 

Blake: Adam, what do you want?! 

Adam: I'm here for you and your new boyfriend, Blake. You know, you hurt me even more than I thought you could. 

Kali: You stay away from my daughter you fiend!! 

(Y/N): GET BACK GIRLS!! HE'S MINE!! 

Ruby: Hey we want to help too!! 

Weiss: You think we can't handle ourselves? 

(Y/N): Alright girls, but don't die on me!! 

Kali, and the inner Senshi back off, while you, Team RWBY, Neo, Winter, Sienna, and the outer Senshi prepare to battle. 

(Y/N): REQUIP!! STORMBREAKER!! 

You summon a giant lightning axe! 

(Y/N): Bring it Bull Man!! 

Adam: I'm going to enjoy this way too much! 

Adam charges at you, and you swing your axe at him! 

You and Adam continue to attack each other with your weapons!! Kali swings her bladed whip at him. 

Sienna: ADAM!! YOU TOOK THINGS WAY TOO FAR!! YOU WOULD ATTACK YOUR OWN KIND, AND EVEN BRUTALLY MASSACRE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU!? YOU WEREN'T FIT TO BE ONE OF US!! 

Adam: Don't you understand, if you would just let me in control from the beginning. We could have been safe!! 

Weiss: Likely story!! 

Weiss uses her time dilation glyph to speed you and Sienna up. You both begin to attack Adam, who begins using his sheathe to fire at you guys. 

Ruby and Blake begin to fire back with their own bullets! 

Ruby: HAH GOTCHA!! 

Adam: I don't think so!! 

Adam stores up all the energy that he had collected into his sword, and then tries to send it right back at you!

Setsuna: (Gasp) Time Stop!! 

Setsuna freezes time, and then splits the attack in two. 

And then she restores time at that moment, just for Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru to attack with their sword, water mirror, and staff. 

Adam: CRAP!! 

Yang and Neo then appear from above and swing with their fist, and umbrella respectively!! 

Adam: ENOUGH!! 

He kicks them both away. 

Adam: This is getting annoying!! 

Winter: Then just surrender. 

Adam: Never!! 

Adam fires more shots from his sheathe, which Winter freezes. 

(Y/N): Last chance Adam! 

Adam: GO TO HELL!! 

Adam stores up more energy for another attack. 

(Y/N): I guess you have to learn the hard way. 

Adam: AAAAAH! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAH! 

You both clash with your weapons and you summon some lightning with yours that charges up your strength, giving you the ability to overpower Adam!! 

Adam: WHAT THE?! AAAAAAARGH!! 

Adam's arm right arm goes flying off. 

Adam: Damn you!! How dare you hurt me!! 

Adam sinks down, and falls unconscious. 

(Y/N): Man, he's strong!! 

Yang and Neo: No kidding/Holds up sign with "No Kidding!" 

Michiru: I can't believe he was stubborn enough to attack his own kind. 

Blake: (sadly) He became delusional with everything that happened to him. When I left, he decided it was the last straw. 

Sienna: In that case, I'm done with this. I'm just going to settle down with everyone and rest. 

(Y/N): Great to hear! 

Winter: You fought well (Y/N)! I must say that I am impressed. But what about him? 

(Y/N): Let's leave him, he's not worth the trouble! 

You and the others reunite with the Inner Senshi and Kali, and head back to the mansion. 

X then arrives and finds Adam. 

X: You are not dying yet Adam. But I will not accept failure again!! 

X picks up Adam and carries him back to the hideout. 

Back at the mansion! 

You are resting on your bed, and soon enough all of your girlfriends come into the bedroom. 

(Y/N): Hey girls, how about we take it to the next level today! I really need some comfort after what happened today. 

Girlfriends: Okay!!/Neo holds up sign that says "Okay!" 

Your girlfriends change into their pajamas/nightgowns. And remove their foot wear!! They all climb on top of you. They begin to smother you with their breasts!! And you see the opportunity to grab their breasts. Of course you ask first. And they don't seem to mind this time!! You grab their breasts one by one and begin to rub them. They all make pleasure sounds, and then begin to kiss you on your face!! And then move for the lips, adding some tongue too!! 

(Y/N): Aw this is awesome!! I love you girls!!! I love all of you so much!! 

Harem: We love you too (Y/N)!!! 

All of your girlfriends fall asleep on top of you, and you smile happily!! 

(Y/N): More and more girls keep coming!! I'm actually really glad that I found this book!! This makes the count go up to 44!! In probably a couple of days, I'll have around 50!! 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

223K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
6.9K 111 5
Blade Crimson Chaos Sieghart is an unique boy and he and his family works in a business called C.B.F.(Crimson Black Flame). He is one of the 9 member...
300K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
164K 5.2K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...