Innocence Lost (Official)

By chips-aharry

❝ She's doomed. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else y... More

Innocence Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

392 13 9
By chips-aharry

Chapter 5

I was spinning in circles as I heard the footsteps circling me. I heard Sasha's sultry laughter and then Madge's too. It was a dark room except for a small amount of light on me in the center of the room as I tried to keep up with all the voices.

"Come look at the new pet!"

"I am not done with you, little one."

"Shh, relax, little one. We only want to prepare you."

Though my throat was dry and tight, I shrieked in a shrill tone, "No!"

"Don't worry, little one. You'll enjoy it."

I then screamed a name I hadn't thought I would. "Harry!"

The laughing got louder and no one appeared. I backed up, trying to escape the light and run, but I backed into someone. One of their hands was placed on my mouth as a voice whispered, "Shh. I'm right here, Sweetheart."

And then my pants were pulled down.

The awful dream faded away with my screams and their laughter playing in my ears. As I was beginning to find my lucidity, I winced quietly and then gulped. I opened my eyes finally escaping my terrifying nightmare. My skin felt hot and nearly clammy, but I reached a hand up to my eyes and began to wipe them away so my sight might clear up of its dark drowsiness. I licked my dry lips and then when I tried to push off the covers I realized I was being held on to and even stranger I noticed something I surprisingly didn't catch onto sooner.

There was a breathing on my neck that made me turn my face around. I saw Harry. I quietly gasped and took in the sight, moving my face since I was so close to his he practically breathed into me. His lips pursed and his brow furrowed as his expression went from serene to irritated. His grip on my waist tightened as he brought me closer and I suddenly wondered how the hell we got into such an intimate position so comfortably. This was even worse considering the dream I just had.

Such awful things had been implied by his actions in it. I was almost positive it had been him. The voice sort of matched and it was his name I called-I didn't like it at all. In all honesty though, I for some reason wanted to believe that he wasn't capable of that. At the same time, however, I had to consider the fact I didn't know him so I could think all I wanted about his capabilities, but I had yet to actually discover them.

Plus, you never really know what someone is truly capable of.

With a heavily beating heart, I unwound myself from Harry's grasp and then I quickly sat up. I tried to steady my breathing because lord knows my heart was beating five times faster that it should've been. I pushed my hair out of my face and my wide eyes glanced at the nightstand and saw that it was only six in the morning. I lifted the covers tentatively and saw he was only in his boxers. How great. I scooted away from Harry's body so he wouldn't grab onto me again. It wasn't particularly hard either since we appeared to be in a King bed. His expression got even sourer as his arms simply crossed over his bare chest without holding anything and I frowned at how weird that was.

Okay, then, I thought.

My mind began to trace back to the events of the previous night. Part of me was thinking, Just imagine what would've happened if he hadn't saved you; the other part of me was thinking, don't even terrorize yourself with those self-destructive images.

Even though I denied imagining it, I knew that something awful that would've screwed me up badly probably would've happened without Harry's merciful appearance.

Once I'd settled on that, I decided that I simply didn't want to think about it any further, so I began to crawl to the end of the bed. I would just maybe go to the kitchen and see about getting water or something. I hung my legs off the beds edge and then stood up on them. My arms developed goose bumps as I was no longer in Harry's warm embrace. I rubbed them with my arms and looked around the room. It was quite spacious honestly, but there weren't too much to it.

To begin the walls were simply colored an olive sort of green that went well with his brown comforter and tan sheets on the bed. On the far left of the room was a space that had a desk. On it were the usual desk utensils, including a lap top and a thing of pencils, pens, etc. To the left of this office was his TV that sat right before the bed and then the wall became barren all the way to the exit door on the next wall. There was a door not too far from that one. I had to guess it either led to a bathroom or a closet. Next to this bed was a sand wood night stand on its right and then farther away on the other side of the bed was a place for a Rolling Stones poster in a glass frame on the wall that made me smile. Lastly on the back wall there was a window covered in shades.

If I had the money, I would get a room similar to this, however more suitable to me.

I yawned and began to stretch my body out a bit since my muscles were tense from sleeping in whatever mysterious ways.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was very raspy and rough. It sounded to come from the back lower part of the throat and it was muffled. In fact I barely heard it. Anyways, it had been so abrupt it made me gasp and jump up. I turned around and saw Harry was partially face down as his arms and the rest of his body were moving. He raised his upper torso off the bed and rubbed his eyes. His hair was quite long I noticed in that moment since it was hanging in his face and quite wild. As if reading my thoughts, his hand then reached through his hair, pushing it back. His eyes were still blinking away sleep as he rubbed them and finally they faced me. He raised an eyebrow and I straightened my mouth.

"Uh, I- I was going to go get some- some water," I stuttered with my hands behind my back and my gaze pointed at the ground.

Harry had a frown etched into his face. "Really?" he croaked.

I frowned also. "Do you need water?" I asked in concern. He sounded a little sick. Maybe it's congestion- it is that time of year.

He seemed baffled by my question at first, but then he chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. It's just how I talk for the first half hour or so of the day."

I bit my lip. "Oh," I murmured.

He yawned and then rubbed his eyes a bit more. Harry looked back at the door and sighed. "Maybe you shouldn't be out there-"

"Alone?" I filled in. He shrugged and I did too. "I should be fine. I mean, I'll just be going to get water in the kitchen."

He seemed hesitant to allow me to go, but he eventually said, "Maybe I should... join you. Plus that way you'll know where everything is and all, you know?" He was raising his body and he got off the bed on his side, standing straight. I was glad he was too busy stretching with his back to me, because then he'd see my almost smug smile.

He turned around and then walked over to where I stood, rolling his head around and his shoulders. I looked up at him and frowned. "Uh, how tall are you?"

He turned his head to me, reaching his hand up to his shoulder. "Um, I believe I'm about 6"1?" He scratched his head and I raised an eyebrow at him. That was almost an entire foot taller than me. I was 5"2, but still.

"Why?" he chuckled as he opened the door for me.

I wasn't sure if I should've been flattered or irritated by his kind actions since they made it harder for me to dislike him. Okay, him opening a few doors for me doesn't excuse him kidnapping me and strangling me. I remembered I was asked a question when I felt his expectant gaze on me while we walked.

"Well, I don't know." My eyes looked down. "You're just pretty fucking tall," I mumbled.

He frowned and said, "Hey. Watch your mouth." I was shocked by how demanding and firm his voice was. Who does this guy think he is? My father? I rolled my eyes in irritation at him.

"Sorry, dad," I retorted bitterly.

He only scoffed at me and shook his head as we reached the kitchen I remembered passing out in last night. He stepped past me towards the cupboards. My eyes noted that it was the second to the last one on the left side of the sink so that way next time I wouldn't need his assistance. He opened it up and then just reached his arm up to grab a cup. He looked into it and then even got me the water so all I had to do was observe.

I held my face up in the palm of my hand, watching in boredom. I for some reason once again felt a little sleepy, but I knew that I had to keep going on. There wasn't any reason for me to be tired still.

Harry soon approached me with his hand out, an iced glass of water in it. He set it down on the island and slid it across. I was so happy it had stopped in front of me. I knew I wouldn't have been able to stop it, because I simply suck at everything, honestly. I looked up at him and murmured softly, "Thank you."

He glanced back at me and seemed as though he were about to smile. "You're welcome," he said. He began to mess around the kitchen after that while I just sat there with my eyes half closed, just enjoying the water. Once it was finished I watched him and saw that he had eggs out. I think I also made out pancake mix, too.

My guesses were that Harry was making us breakfast.

Or maybe just for himself, but I guess that that's none of my business.

Harry wasn't really paying any mind to me as he cooked. He just floated around the kitchen, place to place, with different utensils and ingredients in his hands sometimes while I began to feel bored of just gawking at him. I rolled my eyes and stood up off the chair-something he failed to notice. I walked off towards the stairs and I wanted to go see if Perrie was awake so I could ask her about some more clothes or something. I honestly could just use a moment away from Harry because he was too confusing for me.

I descended the stairs easily, getting goose bumps from the cool temperature as I did so. I resisted the urge to reach up and rub my arms to warm them up. When I reached the bottom and made a left turn I had run into someone.

I flinched back with a grunt and I heard the person say, "Oh, sorry."

My eyes trailed up from his sneakers, to his blue skinny jeans on his long legs, to the black Nirvana tank top he wore (never minding the fact that it was winter). His arms were quite thick actually and as my eyes reached the image of his face I saw that he had quite the indifferent expression with a lip ring, blond cropped hair atop his head, and cerulean eyes.

Also might I add, holy shit this dude was tall.

I swallowed and then smiled at him hesitantly. "Oh, uh, it's, uh, it's okay." I laughed nervously, pushing a piece of hair that was in front of my eyes back. He kind of just stared down at me, squinting his eyes which made me quite uncomfortable.

Before I could ask him anything about his staring he went, "Why don't I recognize you?"

I rose an eyebrow at him and then I bit my lip, hunching my brow. "I-I don't . . .?" After a moment I got it and then I said casually, "Oh, it's nothing. I'm kind of new around here because I got kidnapped and strangled a bit, but I think I should be fine now." I smiled too sweetly at him and his own blond brows rose. I reached my hand up to my neck thoughtfully. Are the markings still there?

"Well," he said. "That's a part of your story that Sasha left out."

Hearing about her did not make me feel good. I scowled as I crossed my arms over my chest. "What of 'my story' has she told you then?" I glowered at him and he seemed shocked by my sudden hostility, but then he nodded.

"Uh, well, she said that you were kind of like Harry's- uh..."

I nearly choked. "Harry's? How am I in any way shape or form Harry's?" I thought about it and then said, "Other than his prisoner."

Luke shook his head. "Forget I said anything."

"You should forget you heard anything," I advised. "Personally I wouldn't believe a word to come out of Sasha's mouth."

"Well, that's a bit rude," a voice that I wasn't exited to hear said. Sasha revealed herself, dressed ever so classy as per usual. She was in a large white button up shirt with long sleeves, but nothing else it would seem. Her hair was a shiny brown, but it was also just a bit messed up and her eyes seemed almost taunting as she stared at me. "I guess it's safe to assume you're still pissed about this morning?"

I glared at her and clenched my teeth. "You bet your under dressed ass I am," I spat at her.

I noticed Luke's eyes widened as I believe he was suddenly understanding the tension between the two of us. His lips opened to say something maybe, but he seemed more like he was trying to figure out what to say.

"I think you're overreacting, little one," she patronized.

Luke cleared his throat and said, "I see you're socially improving your relationship with other girls." He was clearly being sarcastic since Sasha and I did not have a positive "social relationship." Nothing between us is positive at all.

She rolled her eyes at him and I asked, "Shouldn't you have a hangover or something?"

Sasha glanced at Luke and shrugged. "Well, Luke's here to help me with that." She smiled up at him and Luke's eyes met mine as he shook his head. Sasha sighed. "Besides, I have a job to do."

I raised my eyebrows and looked her up and down from her bare legs to her untamed hair. "Without clothes?"

The sound of someone coming down the stairs was in the background as I began to understand that I was missing something. Luke frowned and his expression was thoroughly confused as he glanced at Sasha. Sasha, however, didn't look confused. She was amused and devious. Her mouth opened, but she was stopped when a different voice interrupted.

"Laney."

It was Harry.

I looked behind myself when I felt Harry's palm placed on my shoulder. His laurel eyes glared at her almost and his other hand was placed on my other shoulder and I suddenly felt as though they were a bunch of adults trying to hide something from a child.

Guess who I think is supposed to be the child in this situation?

"I just finished breakfast if you'd like some," he told me.

I frowned in irritation and looked at the two in front of me and back at him.

He nodded at them saying, "Luke. Sasha. Good morning, you two. I would invite you also, but, sadly I only made enough for the both of us." I felt myself being pulled back by my restrained shoulders. "Dearly sorry I am, my friends, but next time I promise I'll make more so that way you guys are fed too."

I was slightly pissed at his too obvious attempt at trying to get me away from this conversation. I reached up and pried his hands off of me. I glared back at him and he was shocked by that. "No. I want to know what you guys aren't telling me."

I looked back at Luke and Sasha. "Does it have to do with her 'job'?"

Luke's blue eyes looked behind me at Harry I'm assuming and when I joined him to view Harry I saw Harry's eyes had darkened a bit-his entire expression had in fact. I looked back to Luke who put his own hands on Sasha. "I think that's up to Harry to tell," he murmured.

Sasha seemed slightly offended by him turning them around but she only looked at me knowingly. Her ash eyes rolled at Luke as she grunted and allowed him to drag her off. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned around to glare at Harry. "Well?"

He didn't look any more happy than I felt. And he certainly didn't look guilty or intimidated. "You don't need to know," he said simply, turning around and going upstairs.

My mouth dropped at him just running off on me and I followed him. "Hey! That's not fair!" I pouted. My hand dragged up the rail and he sighed as he had reached the top. I resisted panting at running up those steps. God, how the hell did he run up without breaking a sweat?

"Can we not talk about this?" he complained, entering the kitchen. He motioned to a plate by the spot I'd been in before I'd wandered off. "I made breakfast." I sort of froze, looking at it and when I looked up at him I saw him looking back at me genuinely.

I looked down and said, "Don't I deserve to know?"

Harry's hands dropped and he looked down sadly, pressing his hand to his forehead. "I just- I don't think you're old enough," I barely heard him say. I frowned and he sighed. "Please, can't we just eat breakfast in peace or something?" He pointed at the plate. "I put chocolate chips in the pancakes." I looked at the pancakes and noticed brown spots on them. I exhaled and then turned to see Harry give me a sheepish smile.

I decided I would ask someone else then later since Harry was so set on not revealing it to me. "Okay, okay. Fine, I guess." I took a seat down where he'd placed a plate made for me. I saw that he'd put strawberries, bananas, and butter on it. Two banana slices for the eyes, one ball of butter for the nose, and a bunch of strawberry slices lined up to form a smile. I looked up from the plate at Harry who leaned on the island, grinning at me.

I couldn't help my own smile.

I picked up my fork and said, "Thanks, but," I moved aside the bananas, "I'm not a banana fan." I laughed quietly, but laughed a bit more when I looked up to see his totally flabbergasted expression.

"You what?"

I put the strawberries in my mouth and shrugged. "I just don't like bananas." I saw whip cream beside him and leaned forward, picking up the can. I replaced the eyes with dots of the whip cream and then smiled brightly back at my improved plate.

Harry shook his head at me. "All right, all right. I've noted that for next time," he said out loud. I looked up at him almost warily.

Next time.

After that I just began to eat my breakfast, allowing Harry to babble to me his awful jokes.

"Okay, okay. How did the hipster burn his mouth?" he asked me.

I thought about it in confusion. "Uh, I-I don't know...?"

He smirked. "He sipped his coffee before it was cool!" he said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I could only stare at him in even worse confusion. I thought over his response and then said, "Uh, I don't get it." I then began to sip from my glass of orange juice, looking to him for an explanation.

His expression seemed frozen and then it changed to an almost shy one. "Okay, well, to be one hundred percent honest I don't really either." I chortled and he shrugged with his own laugh. "You've caught me."

We spent a moment laughing over that before Harry's phone started ringing. I hadn't realized it was in the kitchen, but I guess he got it out of his room when he put his shirt on. He stood up and went towards it to answer it while I began to swing my feet, hearing fragments of the conversation.

"Hello? Oh hey...Oh, really?... Yeah, yeah, I mean, just to be honest..." I had not one clue as to what he was talking about, but he was laughing about it like it was incredibly funny. "Of course. I didn't want to like," he looked over at me, "make her life a hell or anything..." My back straightened.

Was he talking about me?

"Yeah, well, I was going to take her shopping later. Bring some of the girls so it's less weird..."

I licked my lips and wondered if this all was going to happen.

"Yeah, well, I'm positive she's listening to me right now." With that he looked over his shoulder at me and my eyes widened as I just turned my head away.

"Okay. Bye, Benny."

-

This is an awful way to end the chapter but I'm sorry lol I'm just tryna finish this so that way I can like chill lol. I'm sorry, I wanted to update this Christmas eve but it's like 3 days later ugh. I'm sorry.

Questions:

1. What'd you get for Christmas? (I sadly didn't get the WWAT DVD)

2. In honor of our Peter Pan turning 23 what's your favorite thing about Louis?

3. What fruits do you like?

Sucky questions, I'm sorry.

Comment, vote, fan, and promote, babies, I love you still. I'm also trying to keep my A/Ns shorter so let's see how that goes lmao.

- Jaxxy Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 964 36
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭. Aïssata ist wie jedes andere Mädchen in ihrem Alter: Sie hat ihr Abitur in der Tasche, hat danach direk...
49K 717 16
Zusammenhangslose Oneshots mit Juzo, Rezofy, Jufy und Juzofy. Wird alles sehr kinky. TW: Bdsm, choking, Bondage, Sex, bissl Daddy Kink(nur die Nennun...
44.7K 6.6K 144
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
111K 3.8K 106
Angelique Bianchi. Die Schwester des tödlich verunglückten F1-Fahrers Jules Bianchi. Sie ist die beste Freundin von Charles Leclerc und Pierre Gasly...