Finding Me (A Joe Sugg / That...

By KrisAndCourt

A story in which a girl who grew up with nothing meets a boy who has everything. *WARNING: may contain some... More

Authors Note.
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: x
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
NOT AN UPDATE // A.N
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four: X
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty - One (part 1)
Chapter Forty - One (part 2)
Q & Slay
Update!

Chapter Forty

5.9K 145 59
By KrisAndCourt

God, are you there? I held onto Joe during the whole car ride to the hospital and I was praying that he would be okay until we got there safely. When Caspar and I got into the car Layla was hysterical because she did not know what happened. We sped through all the lights and signs so our ride would be faster. My heart was beating faster every moment Joe wouldn't make a noise. I squeezed his hand into mine and kissed his forehead slowly. Once inside the hospital parking spot, we ran out and Caspar and I grabbed onto Joe and hurried him into the emergency room.

"Help!" I yelled in the lobby. In that moment a few nurses came to Joe's aid and pulled him on a bed.

"Take care of him, I love you!" I yelled at him as they rolled him away. We went to the receptionist and told her all of our information so she could help us.

Caspar took a seat in between Layla and I and he held our hands. He rubbed a small circle on my hand and I sighed loudly.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" I wondered aloud. Caspar looked at me and laughed.

"When is Joe ever okay? I know you two have gone through a lot lately, but this is just a stepping stone... A large stepping stone."

"Caspar?" Said a boy with puffy blackish hair and high cheekbones. I remember seeing this boy awhile back when I went to that YouTube party.

"Alfie?" He said standing up. They both hugged for a moment and then stopped when Alfie noticed me.

"Hi Marilyn, how is Joe?" He asked coming over to hug me. I hugged him back and then all the other YouTube friends came in. I looked at Caspar and Layla because I did not know what was going on.

"Well it was this, or you weren't going to have a birthday," Caspar replied kissing Zoe on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Marilyn!" said the boy with blue hair.. Tyler, wasn't it? I hugged him and he handed me a little gift bag.

"You didn't have to," I replied shoving it back at him.

"Well you have an amazing boyfriend and I know he can't buy you everything," he winked.

"Everyone, Joe is doing fine. He just got a little rough around the edges from a fight," I said. Everyone looked so relieved after I said that and everyone started telling me happy birthday.

"I'm going to take you guys out to the bar after this," I replied sitting down and holding my head in my hands.

"This is not your fault!" Tyler said coming up to me and giving me a tight squeeze.

"Ms. Stewart, Mr. Sugg to see you now," the receptionist said. Boy, that was quick.

"Hi," I said walking in quietly. Joe was laying on the bed and it seemed he had no response to me. The nurse was putting fluids in his fluid bag and she looked at me and smiled.

"I'm such a huge fan," she giggled. I looked at her and smiled.

"Me too," I replied sitting on the edge besides him. His eyes were closed so I didn't want to wake him.

"He is going to be fine. Maybe this will make a video?" She said happily trailing off to do her daily duties. I looked at Joe sleeping peacefully and I smiled down at him.

"I know you can't hear me right now, or maybe you can, but just listen to me. I love you so much Joseph. There is so much I want to learn about you still, and I bet there is more you want to learn about me.. I love chocolates and coffee.. I don't think I ever told you that," I laughed. He was still showing no response. " and my favorite color is orange, weird right? Nobody likes that color. I actually never planned on moving here, but once I met you I knew I had to move here. Well, I love you and I'm so sorry I had to make all this bad stuff happen to you. I sometimes wish that we never met because I know our life has been hell..." Just then Caspar came into the room.

"Where's Layla?" I asked wiping some stray tears off my face.

"She's talking to everyone downstairs, she's pretty much in awe right now. How is he?" he asked coming closer to me and looking at Joe.

"He will be okay," I smiled. Caspar took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Joe is so lucky to have you Mary," he said and exited the room. I don't quite know what that was all about, but I did feel a little something. Joe's eyes started to flutter open and I immediately got my mind off Caspar.

"Joe," I smiled and he smiled back at me. He reached his hand out to touch my face, and he pulled me into a kiss.

"Why am I here?" He asked slowly.

"Brandon kinda made a mess of you, but you're okay now," I said tearing up. I wouldn't have known how to go on knowing Joe was injured, but now that he was awake I had nothing to worry about.

"What about your birthday?"

"Well, knowing you're okay has made this the best gift. As for the party... I think it's in the lobby," I said chucking. He looked confused, and as if on cue, everyone entered the room. It was a bit crowded, but it was definitely fun.

"Joe!" Tyler ran over to the bed and huffed. He wiped his forehead and blessed himself. "You look so good and something bad happened to you. God bless you Joseph Sugg." Everybody laughed and he shrugged as if nothing mattered.

"Happy birthday Marilyn," Dan said handing me a gift. After that happened- everybody else did the same. It all came down to everyone singing happy birthday in the end. This was definitely the best birthday party I had ever received because I was spending it with the people I cared the most about in this world, and especially with Joseph.

"Open your gifts girl!" Tyler exclaimed. Everyone agreed so I sat besides Joe in his bed and opened up the gifts that everyone gave me.

I started with a pink box from Tyler, which I knew was going to be good. I unwrapped it and saw a Victoria's Secret box. I immediately turned red, and so did Zoe. I opened up the box and almost died. There, inside the beautiful box, was some racy undergarments and nightgowns. Tyler looked so thrilled when he saw my reaction and he replied, "oh honey you are no virgin if you've been living with Sugg and Lee for a few months." I covered my face up with my hands and laughed hysterically, as did everyone else with the exception of Zoe.

"Now I'm not going to get any sleep!" Caspar whined. His comment made my face grow red until Zoe handed me her gift.

Everyone else bought me a few gift cards to my favorite stores around town, but Tyler's gift absolutely drove me mad... And my intentions are to drive Joe mad as well...

"Thank you all so much for these thoughtful gifts, and I appreciate you all coming here.. I know this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't here, but you all hopefully like me enough to keep me around. You guys are like the best friends that I've never had, and I love you all. Thank you so much," I said. Everyone came around the bed to give me a hug. After all the hugging was done Layla asked, "what did Joe get you?"

Joe coughed for a moment and I looked at him. He really didn't have to get me anything- his love was enough for me.

"Well guys, many of you don't know this, so I guess this is the best time to say it... Marilyn and I are engaged to get married," there were gasps throughout the room, " but I didn't buy her a ring yet. So I think it's only proper that her birthday gift be a ring. So Marilyn, I'm sorry I didn't give it to you before. I thought that I wanted to keep this a secret from my fans, but I realized that I would be cheating us out of it. I want everyone in the whole entire world to know that you are mine and that nothing could change that. I love you so much," he pulled out a ring from his pants pocked and gave it to me still in the box. I opened the box up, and inside was a beautiful diamond ring that was not too big, but was tasteful. I took it out and put it on my finger.

"Oh Joseph, this is so beautiful. You didn't have to do this," I said tearing up. It was official. I was getting married.

"Of course I did, it's for my princess," he said grabbing my hand. I leaned over and kissed him. Everyone was clapping for us and saying things like, "we knew this would happen" , "congratulations" , and "when's the wedding?" I was shocked to see that Joe actually bought me a ring because I always knew him as the guy who liked to keep stuff hidden from people especially when it came to his private life, but I guess this was different.

I guess I was different.

----------------------------------

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU JIVE TURKEYS.

I just want to thank you all so much for your support throughout this book. I super duper appreciate it. On top of this, I am super thankful to have all of you in my life because without you this story would go to waste and it would be just another story in my head. You guys are the reason this story comes to life and I am able to write. Thank you all so much for the support and votes and comments and everything. I love you all.

This special Thanksgiving dedication goes out to @ash_9862 bc you look so pretty in your avatar and I am so jealous. thank you so much for reading and supporting this and happy thanksgiving to you (bc I'm thankful for you 😉😉😉)

-court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 419 41
Imagine a girl. A girl with brown hair, grey eyes and no social life. Now imagine that girl called Cate Barron. Your typical 23 year old that has a r...
37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
121K 4.6K 34
Caspar has loved Joe ever since he saw his first ThatcherJoe video. He even inspired him to make his own videos. Then, one day, he meets Joe at a You...
118K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING. I wrote these a long time ago and they are either really bad. Or really embarrassing.