𝐯𝐨π₯𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭...

By cowcreamery

once again it's in the title loves 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 More

ΙͺΙ΄α΄›Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
✰ sʜΙͺʀᴏ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
shiro x reader
shiro x reader
shiro x reader
shiro x reader
shiro x reader
shiro x reader
✰ ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
lance x reader
lance x reader
lance x reader
lance x reader
lance x reader
lance x reader
✰ ᴋᴇΙͺα΄›Κœ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
keith x reader
✰ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄‹ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
hunk x reader
hunk x reader
✰ ᴘΙͺᴅɒᴇ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
pidge x reader
✰ ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
matt x reader
matt x reader
✰ ΚŸα΄α΄›α΄Κ€ ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s ✰
lotor x reader
lotor x reader
lotor x reader
lotor x reader
✰ α΄˜α΄€ΚŸα΄€α΄…ΙͺΙ΄s (ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ) + Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄…α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄Ι΄s ✰
when their s/o was lotors former right hand
paladins reacting to their s/o eating habits
paladins finding out their s/o is half galran
paladins finding out their s/o used to be in a toxic relationship
being the only "child" on the team
voltron x platonic!reader
AN UPDATE

lance x reader

1.6K 38 22
By cowcreamery

━ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ━

It wasn't fair.

It wasn't right.

It didn't make any sense.

Why her?

why not me?

what does she have that I don't?

Those were just some of the things that were running through (y/n)'s head as she sat across from lance in the dining room of the castle. Glaring at him as he made GooGoo eyes at the gorgeous albino girl next to him. 'she doesn't even appreciate you as much as I do! What could you possibly see in her that you don't see in me' Is what she wanted to say to the boy but yet...no words could come out of her mouth as she continued on glaring at the princess.

That's when she heard someone speak up. "Jesus (Y/N) anyone would think that your gonna kill Allaura if they didn't know that you spaced out a lot. Huh, guys?" (Y/N) looked to her left to see hunk looking at her laughing with pidge at his little joke that was not taken seriously at all. Though... he was right. He just didn't know it. Allaura looked up at her and away from her food to give (Y/N) a weary look. The girls just smiled back as if to assure the princess that it was nothing to worry about and she HAD just spaced out. (Y/N) had also chuckled to ease the tension too. "Yeah, lucky you guys know I space out a lot, just like back at the garrison right Lance?" The (h/c) haired girl asked turning back to lance awaiting his response.

But to (y/n)'s dissatisfaction, the boy was still staring at the pretty girl next to him. she coughed trying to gain Lance's attention then once more before calling his name. "Lance." Yet no answer. "Lance!" (y/n) shouted this time and kicking him under the table on the leg. "Huh!-wah! what did I do?!" He shouted finally giving all his attention to the girl that kicked him before hearing a small laugh from next to him and seeing ha he had caused Allaura to laugh. But then his attention was directed toward her straight away again, completely forgetting about the girl that had been trying to gain his attention in the first place.

This caused (Y/N) to get frustrated once more and standing up from her set and turned towards Pidge, Hunk, and Shiro then turning towards Keith and Coran apologizing and then excusing herself from dinner and saying that she was going for a shower after the would finish her food, in her room. Because she had something to do in there. And as she walked away only six of them turned to look at eachother looking kind of concerned about it and then letting it slip continuing to eat their food. for all, they know she actually did have something she needed to do. but what really concerned the six of them as they continued to eat there food was that the seventh member of that table after (y/n) left didn't even look or show the slightest bit of concern for his best friend.

____________

Y/n) had been sitting on her bed for the past hour slowly eating her food goo one spoon full every 10 minutes. She was just too distracted to eat, she had been holding a photo of her and Lance that she had kept in her wallet that just so happened to be in her matching (f/c) jacket lance's when they were taken away by blue when they first found her and Lance decided to piolet her. It was a picture of both Lance and (y/n) in their new garrison uniforms and they were making funny faces while (Y/N) had picked up Lance bridal stile just to make to photo even funnier and lance put bunny ears behind her head.

That photo made her smile it was their first day at the garrison after there lifelong dream to go up to space. And look where it got them now. They were in a floating castle with two aliens and alien mice with alien food and the two of them were even further apart than they ever thought they would be. That's when her smile started to falter. She wanted to rip up the photo and burn the remains. But she couldn't like I said- she wanted too but just couldn't find it in her hear to do it. So she placed down the photo shoving it under her pillow and finishing off her dinner. The putting the bowl on the little bench that connected into the hole in the wall where her bed was. The (e/c) eyed girl then stood up and grabbed her pj's off of the end of the mattress of her bed and walked into her on sweet type thing to have a shower. That's where she stayed for the next two hours sitting on the cold tile like floor of her shower and letting the water run down her back. As she let all of her tears fall with the water running down her face causing the salt and the clear water to mix as it went down the drain that was directly underneath her. All that could be heard from her was the quiet sob that she let slip every once in a while if the tears would get too overbearing.

__________

It had been three days since (y/n) had cried herself to sleep after her 2hour long shower and the team was starting to get worried all except Lance he was too preoccupied trying to get Allura to notice him. Sure (y/n) had been out to grab food and help on the mission to destroy a galra ship the day after her little crying fest but that was it. Besides she could just grab a drink in her bathroom. She was actually in her room at that very moment while the rest of the team were in the main lounge room talking about the health and safety the next planet they were going to be visiting when the subject of the (h/c) haired girl came up.

"Hey, guys?" Pidge started, looking around the room to make sure she had everyone's attention before starting to talk again. "Does anyone know what's wrong with (Y/N)? It's actually starting to worry me." That when all of them started to murmur and mumble out a couple 'nopes' or 'I have no ideas'. Pidge sighed and that's when they heard one of the people in the little group pipe out. "What the hell are you on about Pidge?" All of them turned to the person who said that, ...It was Lance. He was sitting at the end of one of the couches next to a certain princess. "what do you mean? 'what do I mean?" Pidge just stared at the blue paladin alone with the others in the group as if he had grown a second head. "Exactly what I said P what the hell are you on about? Last time I checked there was nothing wrong with (Y/n)." Everyone that was around him just gave him a gobsmacked face as if to say "seriously!?"

Lance couldn't figure out what everyone else was staring at. Did he have something on his face? was it a bug!? That's when Keith decided to speak up. "Lance when was the last time you actually "checked" up on (y/n) hmm?" The boy with the black mullet asked, using finger quotes when saying the word "checked" and staring blankly at the brunette."And what the hell are you getting at Mullet!?" Lance started to raise his voice as he felt the judgment of Keith's aura rising. "Nothing! I'm just saying that I haven't seen you visit (y/n) once this week! Come to think of it I haven't seen you even acknowledge her for the past two mouths, let alone half the time we've been on this goddamn ship! Heck if I didn't know any better I would think you weren't even her friend!" Keith was now yelling at Lance and an angered tone that really started to cause the brunette to fume. "Keith was that really necessary I mean-" Shiro started but then was interrupted by Lance shouting "What the hell would you know Keith !? And besides (Y/N)'s not my daughter that I need to keep track of every five ticks! let alone my fucking GIRLFRIEND! So why don't you stay out of business that doesn't belong to you or you know nothing about!" Lance finally finished and was heaving as everyone stared at him in shock and disappointment and that's when everyone heard it. It was as quiet as one of the mice in the Caste ballroom. Almost not noticeable if the room wasn't so quiet. it was a whisper of the word "what". And it caused everyone to look at the (h/c) haired girls that looked almost dead because of the bags under her eyes and the tear-stained cheeks. She was in her pajamas and the group could see the tears in her eyes start to well up again but for them, it would have been the first time seeing this. (Y/N) looked at Lance with the most betrayed look lance had ever seen. And then she ran out the door probably back to her room of solitary confinement.

He wasn't expecting the girl to be there or he wouldn't have said it in the first place. To be honest though... he shouldn't have said it in the first place and he was starting to really regret every word spilled. "Now you've really done it." Hunk said standing up and bumping past Lance not even saying sorry as he walks out of the room. Pidge followed suit after and then Keith, Coran, and Shiro. Shiro gave a look towards Lance as he was leaving the room shaking his head.

Lance sighed and sat back down with his face buried into his hands. That when a hand was placed onto his shoulder, causing him to flinch and inhale a deep breath looking up. That when he saw his crush and the girl of his dreams comforting him with a gentle pat on the back seeing if he was okay. "you should go talk to her" Allaura said to the blue boy. Lance just looked at her as if she was a crazy person and she sighed. "You guys were once best friends and I don't want that to end this way. You need to apologize to her. You were all she had." Lance just gave her an even more shocked face. What was she going on about? All shes had? how? (Y/n) had everyone on the team so how could he be all she had? "Shiro told me about her parents. " The boy just look at the princess confused "What do you mean?" Lance questioned. "Well you know...?" She said waiting for lance to reply with an 'oh yeah', and be on his merry way to go apologise for the way he had been treating his bestie.

But that never can, as she saw the boy awaiting her answer. And with a shocked face, Allaura started up again. " They divorced after her third birthday because her dad realised that her mum was sleeping with another man...?" The albino waited for a bit just to wait just in case something came back to the Latino about this, but still nothing. Sighing she continued with her story. " (Y/N)'s mother never called- heck I don't think that she even made contact with her at all after that. And not to mention that her father abandoned her after the divorce thinking that she was the reason for her mother cheating on him. Did you even know that how Keith and (Y/N) met? At the 'orphanage' as shrio called it." Allaura was sounding really disappointed in lance as she kept talking to him. Lance just stayed silent and shook his head as to say on. This just frustrated the girl even more. " Didn't you ever wonder why she was always with you?? I mean what about her birthdays? And what about all those human holiday traditions like christmerry? Is that how you say it?" Lance just shook his head again correcting her and telling her that it was actually called Christmas.

But then that's when it actually started to hit him that Allaura seemed to know more about his best friend than he knew himself. It was all starting to click know. All those sleepovers, all those times she said that her parents were on a business trip so she needed to stay at someone's place because she had no relatives close by... But why would she lie to him? What was the purpose of that when he could have been helping her out all these years!? All those lonely nights, all by herself with no one to nurture and care for her. Heck lance didn't even know that she new Keith before the garrison! So why!? What was the purpose?! Why would she lie to him?! " I thought you would of known about this lance? Did you seriously not know anything about this?"

Lance just made an angry face and then scowling at the space in front of him. "No. she didn't tell me a damn thing." And so lance stood up very abruptly and stormed out of the lounge room and towards (y/n)'s room wanting answers. The princess just sat there shocked at the reaction of lance and of what had just happened.

_________

Lance slammed his fist on (Y/N)'s door as he awaited her for answers. Yet nothing happened. He knocked over and over again and again getting more aggressive each time as he shouted her name. Hunks bedroom was down the hall and he could see lance as he peeked through his door and shaking his head before going back into his room.

Just seconds after lance heard faint sobs. That just caused him to bang louder and he started to shout. "(Y/N)!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!" The sobs only seemed to get louder and louder until lance finally realised what he was doing. He halted his fist above the door and sighed out the breathing in loud and then calming himself down. Knocking gently this time before saying her name with a shaky breath. "(Y-Y/N)?... can we talk? It's important." That seemed to really gain the girls attention as lance heard a muffled voice from the other side of the door. Sighing he said, "I can't understand what your saying when your talking into a pillow and with a door in between us..please let me in and we can talk." And with that the door opened very abruptly, and too fast for lance to process what was happening, and not realising that he was being dragged into the (h/c) haired girls room and the door shuting behind him.

"So now you want to fucking talk!?" The girl started up, aggressively poking lance's stomach with her finger. " what about all the other times I tried to talk to you Huh?! Why do I have to talk to you after you neglected me for past how many months?! HUH???!!! Tell me why?!" Lance stayed silent, as she ranted on. "I've been trying to get your fucking attention for how long now?! But you haven't even batted an eyelashes in my direction! Do you know how hard that is for me?! To know that the one FUCKING PERSON THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TRUST AND TALK TOO NEGLECTED YOU ALL BECAUSE OF SOME HOT ALIEN IS PRETTIER THAN HER!!!!!? Do you know what that's like Lance McClain?!"

Her rage was a getting a little to much fro Lance to handle, but he coped with it as it didn't seem like he had a choice to listen to her or not. " So yeah!!!! Let fucking talk! Let talk about how my best friend doesn't talk to me anymore! Let's talk about how my best friend barely remembers that I exist! Let talk about how lonely I've been ! And let's talk about just how fucking amazing lances crush Allaura is till she falls in love with someone else and forgets that lance doesn't exist! Let's talk about how lance will get sad and crawl back to (Y/N) because he feels lonely!!!!!!! LEST TALK !! About how lance can't man up and ASK his crush out!!! Let's FUCKING TALK ABOUT HOW (Y/N)'S BEEN IN LOVE WITH LANCE FOR SO LONG BUT HE'S TOO BUSY TRYING TO GET INTO THE PRINCESS PANTS. JUST LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER GIRLS!! AND THAT HIS BEST FRIEND IS HAS BEEN THERE THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME TRYING TO WARN HIM THAT SHE'S JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHICKS LIKE AT THE GARRISON, BUT HE'S TOO FUCKING BLIND TO SE!!- *SLAP*

(Y/N) gasped as her face was tilted away from lances face as his hand was hovering in the air still red from the strike that had just happened on (Y/N)'s face that was still stinging as if she was just some mosquito that someone saw on their skin. Tears welled up faster in her eyes as Lance just stood there shocked at what he had just done to the beautiful women in front of him. He hesitated before starting "(Y/N)! I'm so sorr-" "get out.." The (e/c) eyed girl breathed out as she interrupted the apology that Lance was just about to display and he hesitated again. "I SAID FUCKING GET OUT!!!" She shouted in his face pushing him as the doors opened automatically. "No! Wait (y-y/n)! I didn't!!- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry!" The boy tried to defend himself, but it just wasn't working. The girl had already made up her mind. "Don't fucking talk to me again you jackass! I HATE YOU! SO FUCKING MUCH!!! And don't fucking touch me again before I kill you myself!" The female said finally pushing him fully out and turning around as the door slammed in his face as he heard are weird locking noise come from the door.

"What the fuck did you just do?" And angry black and white haired boy's face met with the Latino. "I didn't mean to.." Lance whispered back, not answering Shiro properly. "Lance answer the quiznacking question!" The tone in his voice made Lance look up at Shiro only to notice that Pidge and Keith were standing next to him. "I-I...I slapped her..." his faced filled with pure guilt and sadness and the three of them gasped at him, not really believing the story he just told. "You didn't." Pidge said in a tone that no one had really heard before. The tone struck him so hard that the boy broke down then and there which caused him to crumble to the ground sobbing. Through his tears he noticed that Pidge had knocked on your door with Keith by her side and then walking in after she said who it was. This just caused him to sob even more.

Shrio help Lance up and told him to go to his room and that he didn't want to hear anything else of this for the rest of the night. And then as lance walk to his own room three corners down the hall shiro walked into (Y/N)'s room to go and comfort her.

And that's when Lance thought.....

'What am I going to do?'

━ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ━

tumblr
savethebakuchild

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.3K 13
Voltron fanfiction. Post season 2 Lance x Lotor #Lancelot
833 29 9
I'm not sure how to explain this .... sorry.
8.9K 266 15
This story has been rewritten. This is the terrible original version. Look for the new one under my works.
10.9K 170 22
β€’ i might love you β€’ Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...