Different (Izuku x Ochako)

By Author-kun77

Deku is the #1 hero. He has fame and money, but he doesn't care much for either. He wants something more but... More

Chapter 1: Deku
Chapter 2: Meetings
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Heroes
Chapter 5: All might
Chapter 7: Telling
Chapter 8: Valentine's day
Chapter 9: Realizations.
Chapter 10: Curtains
Bonus

Chapter 6: Dat- Hangout

6.5K 132 254
By Author-kun77

Let's all hope the drama with China and the author blows over soon.

"So where do you want to go?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm not sure. I don't have much money with me. What about you? " Asked Ochako.

" Well see could just go to a park or something. That seems kinda plain doesn't it. " Said Izuku.

" No. I think that's a good place to start" Said Ochako.

" A-alright let's go! " Said Izuku.

He and Ochako made their way to the park in the middle of the city. There was a Statue of All might in the middle of the park.

Izuku and Ochako purchased some ice cream and sat down on a bench.

"You didn't have to pay Deku" Said Ochako holding her cone.

"It's fine. I got more money than I need anyway. Sometimes I send my parents some" Said Izuku.

" That's sweet of you" Said Ochako.

" Well they are my parents after all. My dad used to always work overseas but ever since I became a pro hero he came back to be with us" Said Izuku.

" You didn't get to see your dad much?" Asked Ochako licking her ice cream.

"Not really. He would come over for a day or two and then leave for a certain period of time. Sometimes he would be gone for years even" Said Izuku.

" That's sad. I couldn't imagine either of my parents being so far away for a long time" Said Ochako.

"It wasn't easy that's for sure. But he is with us now, so that's all that matters" Said Izuku.

He went to eat his ice cream but his hand slipped and it fell on the ground.

" Aw damnit" Said Izuku.

"Sorry Deku" Said Ochako seeing his ice cream on the ground.

"I-its alright." Said Izuku.

"Do you want some of mine?" Asked Ochako holding her cone out.

Izuku started to blush crimson red.

" Hm? What's the matter?" Asked Ochako.

"W-wouldn't t-t-that he an i-i-indirect k-k-kiss? " Asked Izuku blushing.

Ochako's face slowly but surely began to match Izuku's face.

"S-s-s-sorry Deku. I w-w-wasnt t-thinking straight" Said Ochako looking away.

" I-its alright" Said Izuku.

Silence, except for the wind, came between the pair.

"S-so do you happen to have any questions about All might? "Asked Izuku breaking the silence.

" Quite a few. Your quirk seems kinda like his." Said Ochako.

"W-well there are a l-lot of quirks out there. I guess it's not i-impossible for two people to have similar quirks" Said Izuku panicking inside.

" Okay I guess that makes sense. Another question. I heard that All might was a teacher at U.A. high school. Did you happen to go there? " Asked Ochako.

" Yeah I did. He taught me and my class several times. If you watched the sports festivals you probably would have saw me. " Said Izuku.

" I never did. I was always trying to take jobs to make money. Did you win any? " Asked Ochako.

" Sure did! My first one I lost in the second to last round. My second one I lost in the final and my final sports festival I ended up winning it, but it was really close" Said Izuku.

" Wow! That's pretty awesome! I wish I could have saw" Said Ochako causing Izuku to blush from the praise.

" T-thanks Ochako. Anything else?" Asked Izuku.

"Do you have a girlfriend? " Ochako mentally slapped herself from saying that.

" I'm s-sorry Deku! I-i don't know where t-that came from. " Said Ochako once again blushing.

Izuku wasn't doing much better himself.

" I-its alright Ochako. And to answer your q-question I don't have o-one" Said Izuku shyly.

" Wait really? Why not? " Asked Ochako.

" W-well mainly cause most people didn't exactly like me for a long time, let alone g-g-g-girls" Said Izuku

" What? How could they not like you!?" Asked Ochako.

" Mainly cause my quirk didn't come until later in life. Most people saw me as useless." Said Izuku remembering those dark memories.

" That's horrible! But then people liked you once it came?" Asked Ochako.

" Well not really. I went to U. A. after my quirk came and I found new people and I never told them about it so they didn't treat me like everyone else did" Said Izuku.

" That's good at least. So how come you didn't get a g-girlfriend then? " Asked Ochako.

" Well at first I was just really nervous around girls. I didn't exactly have any experience. But I got more comfortable around them eventually. But I never really liked anyone like that" Said Izuku.

" Oh... Is it also cause you are too busy being the number one hero? " Asked Ochako hoping for a no in the back of her mind.

"Not really. I actually get a lot more time off then you would think. I always thought I would only get one day off a month. But I actually get two a week unless something happens and I need to come in and help" Said Izuku secretly to the relief of Ochako.

"Don't you have a lot of fans?" Asked Ochako.

"Well yeah. My friends have actually set me up with some girls before, but usual they only care about me being Deku and not for who I really am. In fact your the first fan that actually wants to know who I really am" Said Izuku causing Ochako to blush.

" Well you are a pretty great guy. Maybe if people actually took their time to know you then maybe you could be with someone" Said Ochako.

" Yeah maybe" Said Izuku.

" Anyway that's all the questions I had. Now how about we actually go and do something instead of asking questions? " Asked Ochako standing up.

" Oh sure. I hope I didn't bore you" Said Izuku also standing up.

" You didn't but I think we should go have some fun at least" Said Ochako.

"Oh sure thing. Let's go! " Said Izuku.

Ochako and Izuku left the park and went and did many things together.

They went to a arcade, a restaurant, and even a museum.

They eventually made it back to their apartment and were now facing each other, both not really wanting to leave quite yet.

"I had a lot of fun Deku" Said Ochako.

"I did to. It's really nice to get out when I'm not working" Said Izuku.

" I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. " Said Ochako.

" W-would you m-m-maybe like to come in? I mean you don't have to but I'm not sure if I am ready to end this day or if it's to early or if I made you uncomfortable or of o-

"Deku calm down!" Said Ochako puting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh s-sorry. Something I randomly mutter. I used to do it a lot but I guess I got better at controlling it" Said Izuku.

" It's alright" Said Ochako.

'Kinda cute even though I didn't understand most of what he said' Thought Ochako with warm cheeks.

"I would love to come inside" Said Ochako with a warm smile.

" Oh ok then" Said Izuku. He fished his keys out from his pocket and unlocked his door. He stepped in turning a light on with Ochako behind him.

"Sorry it's kinda dirty in here" Said Izuku.

Ochako took in the sight in front of her. She saw several All might posters, pillows, action figures, and all kinds of merchandise. Mostly All might but there was a few others.

"Wow. Your such a nerd" Said Ochako.

"I-is that a good thing?" Asked Izuku.

"It sure is." Said Ochako.

" Well you can sit down and I can make some tea or something"Said Izuku.

" I will take some green tea if you have it" Said Ochako.

Hint hint

" Sure thing" Said Izuku as he went to his kitchen and made some tea.

Ochako sat down on a couch and waited on Izuku to come back and after a few minutes he did holding two cups.

"Careful it's hot" Said Izuku handing her the tea.

" Thanks Deku" Said Ochako drinking her tea.

" No problem... Would it be alright if I asked you a question? " Asked Izuku.

" Of course! Ask away! " Said Ochako cheerfully.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend? " Asked Izuku.

Ochako put her tea down on the table in front of her.

"No. I've had crushes before but they never went anywhere. Mainly cause I was too focused on making money. My parents always told me that they would be happy if I just did what I wanted to do, but I never listened. But now I relax a lot more than I used to" Said Ochako.

" I see" Said Izuku letting out a sigh.

" I mainly just wanted to help my family. But I guess I wouldn't mind a boyfriend" Said Ochako.

" Really? " Asked Izuku.

" Yeah" Said Ochako. They were both looking away feeling the awkwardness.

"Well it's getting late. I should probably get to my own room" Said Ochako standing up.

" Oh ok. I'm sorry" Said Izuku looking down.

" Huh? Why are you sorry? " Asked Ochako.

" I think I ruined the atmosphere with that question" Said Izuku.

" No you didn't. I didn't mean for it to seem like that. It really is getting late but I really did have a lot of fun! So don't worry about it ok." Said Ochako with a smile.

" Okay I won't!" Said Izuku returning a smile.

" I will talk to you later. Bye Deku! " Said Ochako approaching the door.

" B-bye Ochako! " Said Izuku as Ochako left.

'.... I think I need a shower.... A cold one' Thought Izuku.

Ochako sat on her bed and opened up her notebook. She grabbed a pencil and turned to Izuku's page.

She drew little hearts around the drawing of Izuku.

'I should get a lock for this' Thought Ochako as she closed the book and turned in for the night.

Longest chapter.... I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 940 10
Another Izuocha story. Izuku and Ochako are married and both are Teachers. Izuku thinks that there marriage is perfect, until he overhears a conversa...
16.4K 611 48
What would All Might say about Izuku Midoriya if he knew about this...? "Don't you see where loving him brought you?" she asked me with a crazy grin...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
36.3K 641 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...