Many Michaels... (A Michael J...

By KJAlmeera

After Michael's passing, his kids were left under the care of his childhood best friend, Krystal. Neverland r... More

New Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Update

Chapter 1

723 11 1
By KJAlmeera

Krystal, Paris, Prince and Blanket had just arrived home. The kids were fine but Krystal was stressed to the max. But she tried to hide it from the kids.

Paris: Aunt Krystal, are you ok?

Krystal: I'm fine dear. I'm just tired. I'll be in my room to rest. *forces a smile*
Prince: Please get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day for you.

*Krystal goes to her room (Michael's original room) to get some rest.*

Blanket: Poor aunt Krys, she suffered for dad and now they torture her.

*Krystal immediately fell asleep but the kids were still awake though it was getting late.*

Prince: Guys, we should head to bed. Aunt Krystal will scold us if we sleep late.

Paris: Prince, she won't scold us. She always tells us.

Blanket: True.

*A few thumps are heard from upstairs*

Blanket: What the?

Paris: Lets go investigate.

Prince: Are you crazy? What if its a burglar? We could get killed!

Blanket: But Aunt Krys would investigate.

Paris: Lets bring something we could use as a weapon.

*The kids pick up a frying pan and head upstairs. They go to a room they hear noise from*

Prince: On three. One, two, three! *opens room door*

*the kids were in shock since the person who was staring back at them in shock was not one but 5 eras of their dad!*

(Thriller)

(Bad)

(Dangerous)

(History)

(Invincible)

Paris: What in the world!

Blanket: Why is there 5 eras of our dad?

Thriller, Bad, Dangerous: Huh? Dad?

Invincible: They are our kids. But all grown up.

History: Trust me when I say even we don't understand why there are other eras here, but we know that we may be here awhile.

Blanket: Why?

Bad: Well, we were told that until the right one of us does the right thing they were supposed to do, we can't leave.

Prince: Then we should probably figure out how to call each of you. Any ideas guys?

Paris: Nope. We should ask aunt Krystal.

Blanket: Lets just go downstairs first.

*All the Michaels go downstairs with the kids. Right as they sit down, Krystal walks into the hall and sees the Michaels*

Krystal: AHH!!! What the! Why is there so many Michaels?!

Thriller: We're all wondering the same thing...

Bad: But who are you?

Paris: Thats aunt Krystal. You know, you're best friend Krystal Kwon.

Michaels: Krystal?!

Krystal: I must be hallucinating. Must be stress...

Prince: Aunt Krys, you're not hallucinating. This is real.

Krystal: But then there should be one more of you....

This is it: I'm here.

(This Is It)

Krystal: No, this can't be true!

This Is It: Krystal... *goes nearer to Krystal, tries to reach her hand*

Krystal: No! Don't come any closer! Please! *walks backwards* I must be going crazy! I need to go! *cries and runs to bedroom*

This Is It: I can't believe it... S-she's afraid of m-me.

Paris: Daddy, she's had a long and rough day. She's been on edge the whole day.

Prince: Dad, only you can talk to her. Please, you know her the best. *says to This Is It*

This Is It: Are you sure?

Blanket: We're sure dad.

This Is It: Ok. I'll go try talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.5K 23
|| 2022 MJFAs WINNER ; BEST MATURE ERA STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’†/π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **M...
7K 293 26
"Be Mine Forever," He once said. We were three and five, what did we know? Things blew over once we got older, and him and I became best friends. Fee...
126K 4K 23
They were friends for years. He moved away when they were sixteen. She's missed him dearly. She works for his uncle while he's gone. When he comes ba...
10K 494 198
Following their dramatic appearance on Maury Povich, Michael and Rachael have pretty much gone back to their normal lives. But preparing for the new...