Forgetting The Bad Boy

Por TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Mรกs

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty Nine

6.2K 203 58
Por TiaNightt

"Okay, so Vincent is the dick right?" Rory asks as she's nuzzled up in the blankets of my bed across from me.

"I wouldn't say dick but I really don't know how to describe him—but he's also a dick. He's just, intense, and complicated." I sigh. "I'm like crazy about him for some reason though, I wish he wasn't such an asshole."

"There could be a deeper reason behind the way he is, you guys should just talk for real so you understand each other." She purses her lips and shrugs. "Just a thought."

In that moment I felt dumber than I ever had, this whole time that's what should've happened. We needed a chance to actually talk, and not fight.

Every time it's just a fight with me and him, we needed to learn how to talk to each other. He was so stubborn though, I couldn't see him going through with not talking to me like he hates me.

"You have no idea how glad I am you just said that." I exhale in satisfaction. "This whole time and I never thought of that."

"It's a good thing I came around huh, I can't believe you've gone through all of this shit alone and I had no clue. It literally breaks my heart Grace." She clutches her heart dramatically and winces.

After we got up to the dorm earlier, we talked everything out.

I told her everything starting from the moment she left until now. There were some tears shed and shoulders were cried on, but I was so happy to have her with me now, I never thought I'd ever see her again and now she was right here with me for some miracle of a reason.

"I can't believe you're here Rory, I'm so happy you're back." I give her a smile before leaning in for a hug.

As we embrace each other in a hug, the door to the dorm opens, revealing Vincent as he enters the room.

"Damn, who died?" He asks as he closes the door, me and Rory detach and look at him in confusion.

"Is that him?" Rory whispers to me, trying to be subtle. I tilt towards her and keep my eyes on Vincent.

"Affirmative." I whisper back.

I see her nod her head slowly in the corner of my eye and narrow her glare at him. I guess Vincent is the first one she gets to meet out of the gang.

"What are you doing here?" I ask acting nonchalant, as if I didn't care that much.

"Actually, I was hoping I could talk to you." He looks over to Rory and smiles. "Alone."

"Hey she can stay if she-"

"Grace it's fine, I'll head back to my place and give, you two, some privacy." She bites her lip and slips out of the room quietly and might I say quickly.

Oh god.

We're all alone.

"Well? What is it Vincent, come to make me feel like an idiot again? You and Niko May have fought it out, but I still have a bone to pick with you." I cross my arms and huff as I raise a brow at him.

"Again, I'm sorry about the way things went. I really am Grace. I wanted to invite you to my vacation cabin for the winter break. The guys are coming, I didn't feel right not inviting you." He takes a seat on the couch and places his hand between his legs, his elbows at his sides.

"If you let me, I want to make it up to you." He practically pleads. His eyes pierced mine as he stared, god they were so blue, so blue and so deep.

He's a dick Grace, don't give in!

Once again, I'm at war with my own mind.

I bite my lip as I think of my response, I was still broken by what he said after we slept together, I was still mad about him punching Niko for sleeping with me too.

But god, looking at him made it hard to be mad.

Why does he have this effect on me?

I have to fight it.

"Thanks, but I think I have better use for my time then staying in a house with you for a week. It's kind of hard to be around people who hate you." I give him the best bitch face I could possibly conjure up.

"You know what, I don't even know why I came here and asked anyways." He shakes his head in frustration and stands up from the couch.

He walks to the door and leaves, slamming it behind him.

I sit there in awe and think about the events of just now.

Why did I have to be so fucking bitchy to him? I get mad at the fact he pushes me away yet I just did the exact same thing to him.

He's still done a lot worse though, so really he didn't even have a place to get mad at me and storm out, it should be me storming out of his dorm in anger.

He's the bad guy here, not me.

He wasn't getting off this easy.

So indecisive Grace.

I spring off the bed and out the door of my dorm, not giving two shits if I was wearing the jogging pants and hoodie I changed into earlier.

I ditch the elevators and run towards the door to the stairs, I open it and fly down the stairs as fast as I can.

Man these stairs were a good way to grasp how much six floors actually was.

I run out of the front doors of my building and book it across the boardwalk of Brighton, all the way to dormitory C.

The only reason I knew where his dorm room was in this building was from Ryer bringing me in there to calm me down after the whole Niko and Vincent incident.

Surprisingly he was super comforting and helpful. I was less mad at Vincent afterwards but I still think he's an asshole.

An asshole I happen to be obsessed with.

As I reached the front doors of his building and entered them, I wondered how the hell he got to his room so fast. I mean he only left ten minutes before I went after him, and his room was pretty far from mine.

He must've been hella angry and stormed home.

If I saw Vincent coming in hot, huffing and puffing, I'd move right out of the damn way.

So I'm sure that's why he made it back so quick.

Meanwhile I was full sprint and it was taking me hella long. I decided to take the elevator to his room considering the lack of energy I had after making it here. The elevator door opens and I rush in, pressing the button to the sixth floor and waiting with anticipation for it to open.

I hear the ding and the doors slowly open, I bounce in my place as I wait to be able to fit through. Finally, I rush to his room down the hall and grab the knob of the door, swinging it open.

I close it behind me and see Vincent sitting on the side of his bed, his head in his hands as he leaned off the side. The sound of the door closing caused him to lift his head and see me. He stands up quickly and furrows his eyebrows at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asks me sternly, putting his hands out in question as he stares at me.

"You can't just walk out of my dorm all angry, playing the victim. You're the bad guy! I get to storm out of here after I let you know that you have no place getting upset with me for not wanting to be around you!" I yell at him and throw my hands up in anger.

"I was trying to make things better, I offered to bring you on a vacation basically. Obviously I was trying to fix things, I know I fucked up but you don't have to be like that when I'm trying to fix shit!" He yells back and points at me, his face radiated pure fury.

"Oh so the one time you're nice I'm supposed to swoon and fall to your feet? Because it's apparently a once in a lifetime occurrence, since you're always a fucking asshole!" I start slapping him as I scream.

"Grace—Grace stop—Grace would—Would you quit it!" He swats my swinging arm and I come to a hault.

"Why should I stop? I should bitch slap you for the rest of you stupid, asshole, dick face lif-

"Lockdown, lockdown. A student in the building has become a threat. Lockdown, lockdown. A student in the building has become a threat. Dormitory doors will lock automatically, holding and securing students until it is clear. I repeat, dormitory doors will be locking automatically to hold and secure students until the threat is gone." The headmasters voice booms through the speakers of the building, interrupting Vincent and I's dispute.

Suddenly an alarm begins to go off and blares through the rooms.

I hear the loud noise of the door locking shut as I run towards it. I pull and pull at the handle and the door doesn't budge.

We were trapped in here.

I turn to Vincent in horror as I keep pulling on the door with all my strength, I stop pulling and breathe heavily as I begin to panic, this door was definitely not going to open.

What the hell was going on?

Spoookkyyy, now they're locked in Vincent's dorm room. I wonder how long that's gonna go on😏

What did you guys thinks of this chapter? You already know what to do!♥️
Yes I know this was an early update!! Now I think the next update will be Monday, but who knows. I can't stop writing!

-Tia

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.6M 38.1K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
17 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
203K 10.3K 74
"Her mind was a blank canvas and she longed to see the picture." When Addison Pierce is dropped off at Eaton Academy, she is told only four things: h...