Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

13. Don't show me your face again

21.9K 1.1K 111
By love_angell20

Hi guys

How are you all?

Fast updates.. I am so sweet🤗

*****************

Hana's POV

I was getting ready for the college. And was battling with myself whether I should go with maan or not?. I was confused after talking to marzi aapi. I mean. aapi said, firstly: it's not appropriate for us to being close to each other before ruksati. Secondly: if i stay away from maan then he will agree for the ruksati. And that made me happy.

So I have to maintain some distance between us so he can agree for ruksati as aapi said.....

"Hana... come I'll drop you" I was in my thoughts when i heard maan's voice coming out of my room.

You have to do this hana. I told myself and sighed before opening the door.

"Come.. let's go" He said as he saw me and turned to go but I stopped him

"Maan wait... actually...um.. I can't come with you" I said hasitantly and he turned to looked at me raising his eyebrows questiongly.

"Uhm... I have some work.. I mean.. before going to college.. I need to visit my friend's house and...."
"Okay then I will drop you to your friend's house" he interrupted me.

"No you can't drop me.. I mean.. if her family saw us then they will ask thousands questions.. and I don't want this. So I will go with Kareem chacha" I said and almost ran from there before he could say anything.. I know if he insist then I can't deny him. But I heard him calling my name.

***************

"She's right" kulsum said as we sit on the chair in canteen. I told her what aapi said to me and she agreed with aapi.

"I don't think so..." I said confusingly. "Why?" She asked.

"Because.. maan didn't like when I ignore him.. you know.. last 2 days I tried to ignored him and yesterday he warned me if I ignored him again then..." I trailed off. Kulsum raised her eyebrows.

"Then?" She asked
"then..... I don't know" I shrugged.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" She asked again.

"Arre... Maan said if I ignored him again then.... so i am saying you.. if I ignore him again then..."

"Then what hana?" She almost yelled irritatedly.

"He didn't said anything after then" I and shrugged. She looked at me angrily.

"Ugghh.... Your idiot... Why in the whole world I made YOU my best friend." She said again irritatedly. Emphasizing the word you.

"You should be thankful... That I made you my friend or else who would like to be friends with you" I said rolling my eyes. And she sent me a glared.

"Oh really... If I hadn't been friends with you then you would've been left alone" she said arrogantly pushing her hair back.

"Accha...you...." I was about to denied that but a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Hey hana.. hi kulsum" kabir said. our senior

"Hi" me and kulsum said unison.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked sitting on a chair in front of me.

"What all the other people are here doing.. lunch" kulsum said with sarcasm smiled. We actually don't like boys interrupted us on our lunch time.. most of the boys tried to flirt with girls in canteen so we didn't like any boys sitting with us.. but Kabir is always tried his hard to along with us.. or should I say along with me..

Yes.. people says that he has hard crush on me. He isn't bad boy, infact I never heard him being with any girls. Kulsum said that he really like me. So I just tried to ignored him as much as I can.. i already told him that I don't like that stuff.. but he is a stubborn boy didn't budge and try, and try, and try.. He said one day I will be agree to befriend with him.. yeah.. he want atleast friendship with me.. and honestly if it was not my promised which I made with maan, I will surely accepted his friendship whole heartedly. Because he is a really nice guy.

"Can I have lunch with you?" He asked looking directly at me. I really felt guilty if I looked at any other boy. I have husband and I can only looked at him only think of him, if my eyes or mind goes any other boy then I felt I am cheating on maan and felt extremely guilt rising in me.

"Kulsum I think i should leave"I said and stood up.

"Hana.. please finish your burger first" Kabir pleaded but I shook my head no.

"I have to go my cousin will be here anytime" I said and walked from there I heard kulsum following behind me.

"Hana.. Yaar don't be so rude.. he isn't bad guy.. you know na..."

"And you know na I am married." I cut her in the middle and said in sternly.

"Yes.. but.." I cut her off again.. "no but kulsum... You know na.. if I talked to any boy especially kabir after knowing his feelings, then i felt guilty"

"I am also engaged hanu... But I don't feel like you... Your just overreacting" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Huh... Leave it" I said and started walking toward gate.

As I was on gate Kabir came in front of me out of nowhere.

"Hana litsen.."
"Kabir... Please I have to go" I cut him off and said

"I am not here to stop you.. I came here to give you this.. laiba didn't came college today so she gave me this to give it back to you" he said handing me note book, which I gave it to his sister. Laiba was my friend but after knowing kabir' crush on me, I made distance from her as well.

"Okay.. thank you" I said taking my book. "You know... Your so rude" he said slightly narrowing his eyes at me.

"I know" said kulsum raising her hand and chuckled.
"Then tell her...."

"Hana" Kabir was cut off by a familiar Voice.. I turned to see maan was standing on gate and looking at us.

"Maan" I whispered.

Ya Allah! Maan saw me talking to Kabir. Is he going to angry at me or he going to fight with Kabir. I started panicking.. maan used to angry at me if I talked to any boys or fight with that boy whom i talked.

"Who is he?" Kabir asked.

"I am her cousin" maan replied. Kabir looked at me." Okay bye kulsum" I said my bye to kulsum and walked toward maan without second glance at Kabir.

"Who was he?" Maan asked as we sat in the car and he started driving.

"Um.. Kabir.. my senior" I said and waited for him to say something but for my surprised he just hummed in response.

He didn't say anything. It's mean he doesn't care if i am with other boy. I feel bad. Honestly I wanted maan to be angry at me for talking with other boy. But I think he didn't care anymore. I felt my eyes getting wet but i control my tears and looked out the of window.

Drive was silent for few minutes then maan phone started ringing. I turned to see him connected Bluetooth with mobile and received call. And I looked out of the window again.

"Walaikum assalam.. I am good.. how about you?" I heard maan talking and looked at him.. he replied salam,? it mean he was talking to a muslim.

"Okay it's fine with me.......I'll try Yaar...." Maan was talking and I again looked out of the window.

"Okay chal bye" he said and cut the call.

"Muslim friend?" I asked. My eyes were still out of window.

"Yes.. munaf... He is restaurant where alex Jake and I always meet.. we met with munaf there he's really nice guy and now is our friend... So he invited us for his hotel's 5 years anniversary party." Maan informed me.

"Hmm... So you are going?" i asked looking at him. "don't know.. but I'll try" he replied. His eyes were still on the road. And I just hummed. Then he stopped car and looked at me. i looked around and saw We reached home. But maan was silently looking at me. I opened the car door but maan held my wrist. I looked at him questiongly.

"What?" My voice came out like whispered. He came forward and my heart beats started running faster. I leaned on the door.

"Maan wha.." I was saying but he put his index finger on my lips coming closer.

And then I heard click sound. And looked down and saw he unbuckled my seat belt. I looked at him again and my breath hitched when I saw him looking at my lips.

"Maan.. I think we should go." I said opening the door and ran inside. I didn't looked back at him neither he stop me.

***************

I was in kitchen making cookies for maan. After I ran from maan' car I didn't saw him. Marzi aapi told me to keep distance between me and maan. So I was trying to keep distance, but it didn't mean that I can't make anything for him. Right?

"Mama" I heard maan yelled. And next second he was in kitchen.

"Mama..." He trailed off when he saw me. I looked at him and saw him holding his shirt.

"Where is mama and where is everyone.?"

"Mama went to meet wedding planner with fathima aapi and Baba. And marzi aapi and Riya aapi went to park with their children" I replied.

"Okay....uhm.. it's mean.. you and I are... alone?" He asked with smirked play on his lips.

"Um.. do you want anything?" I asked ignoring his naughty question. and again turned toward my bowl where I was mixture cookies ingredients.

"Yeah....I wanted mama to iron my shirt but anyway..." He trailed off. I didn't anything and tried to act busy.

My hand stop on its track when I felt maan's presence right behind me. My heart beats beat speed up as maan wrapped his hands around my waist from back.

"Your again ignoring me Hana?" he whispered in my ear and placed his chin on my shoulder. I felt tingles and butterflies in my stomach.

"N....no..no maan. Pleas...." my voice stuck in my throat when I felt his lip on my earlobe. And then he turned me toward him I looked down feeling shy. But he held my face up putting his finger in my chin. I looked at him and he was looking at me. I was lost in his eyes. But then....

'It's not appropriate for both of you being close to each other before ruksati....'

'... Maintain some distance from rahmaan.. if you do this then maybe it lead him to agree for ruksati'

Aapi's voice started echoed in my head.

"Maan... Plea... Please." I whispered putting my both hands on his chest and tried to make distance.

"What please?" He asked pulling me more close to him and I bit my lips to hold my whimper. But that was undoing for him because now he was looking at my lips.

"You know.. today if you didn't run out of my car then i would've surely kissed you right there in my car" he whispered looking into my eyes. My eyes widened slightly.

"Maan... It's... not... Right" I stammered.

"What's not right? Don't I have rights on you?" He asked looking at my lips. When I didn't say anything he started coming closer to my lips. And I started wiggling."maan.... plea..." I tried to push him but his hold on my waist tightened. "Ssshh" he brushed his thumb on my lips. He was inches away from my lips. And there my mind and heart started their battle.

Heart: Hana it's okay... He is your husband... he has all rights on you...

Mind: No hana! Push him.. it's not right.. aapi said na..

Heart: Don't push him Hana you will regret...

Mind: No hana.. don't litsen to this stupid heart of yours. Just push him away.

My mind screamed and I did what my mind said. I pushed him with all my strength and he fall on the ground. He looked up at me with wide eyes. shocked written all over his face. But then my eyes widened when I saw hurt in his eyes which broke my heart. But that hurt and shocked turned into anger in next second. I gulped, now his face held furious look, he was looking at me with his jaw clenched. And that's when I realized what just I did.

I ran toward him and tried to hold his arms but he jerk my hands away and stood up.

"Maan.... I didn't mea...." I was saying hurriedly but he cut me off rudely.

"Save it.. You just show me my place now.... And what I meant to you" he held his palm in front of my face and said through his clenched teeth and my eyes filled up with tears.

He was about to turned and go but I held his hand to stopped him.

"Maan.. plea..."

"Don't touch me" he shouted at my face and jerk his hand away from me. And i started panicking.

"Don't you dare come close to me and don't show me your face again." He yelled pointing his finger at me and throw that mixture bowl on the floor. And storm out of the kitchen.

And I was stood there shocked and broken. Tears started falling from my eyes uncontrollable.

No no no!!! I didn't wanted this.. I didn't meant to offended him. What I did? why I listened to aapi? I listen to aapi and push my husband away from me.. I started shaking with fears and rubbing my forehead.

"No! I shouldn't have listened to aapi... Aapi you were wrong!! Now maan doesn't want to see my face! You were wrong aapi!!!" I started screaming. And fall on the ground crying.

***************

How was it?

What do you think? Did hana do right thing or wrong?

Please do vote and comments

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...