Waifu Novel!! (Male reader x...

By Math4523

(Y/N) (L/N) is your ordinary 19 year old man. He works out, has a normal well paid job, lives in a house, has... More

Bio
MASSIVE HAREM!!!!!!!
Waifu Novel!!/Naruto Girls?!
The Fairy Queen, The Celestial Princess, and the She-Devil!!!
Girls from Beacon!!/SATURDAY!!
Flower Hair Pins, and a Soul Reaper Lieutenant!!
The Princess Reincarnated from a Goddess and the Sin of Envy!
Cute Girls with Awesome Transformation Sequences!!!
Girls from DC Comics!!/City under Attack!!
More Girls From Remnant!!/Adam Makes his Move!!
Keyblade to my Heart!!/Some Time with Erza!!
Kobayashi and the Three Dragons!!!!/Getting Drunk!!!!
What a Marvel!!
Girls with Scissors, School Uniforms, and Need of Love!!!!
Anarchy Sisters and Demon Sisters!!!!
The Sharpshooting Red Head!!!/Assassins for Hire!!!
A Girl From a Different Society!!/The Mysterious Green Mask!!
Girls From CHS!!!/Visit From the Future!!!
Bad Girls Turned Good!!/Gotta Catch em All!!
Drink of Love!!!/Preparing for Showdown!!!

Erza and Kagura!/Old Friends Reunite!/A Mysterious Organization in the Shadows!

3K 21 27
By Math4523

Abandoned warehouse, parts unknown. 

This warehouse was filled with thugs of various degrees. Some were built with muscles, some were rouge ninja, some weren't even human looking. These bad guys, didn't seem to have a care in the world for anything alive. In fact, one creature inside this very warehouse, was a freaking dragon!! But he soon turned into a human quickly. 

Roman Torchwick walked inside, and sat at a fancy looking table nearby. 

Roman: So I was called here for a reason apparently. Whoever did so, better have a good freaking reason!! 

The gates to said warehouse soon opened, and there came two figures that Roman recognized, his employer, Cinder Fall, and Adam Taurus, the leader of the White Fang. 

Adam: So, I'm called to a meeting with some stinking humans involved!! What is the meaning of this!?! 

Cinder: Now boys, we should settle down, and see who called us, it's not really nice to be calling each other names unless we find out who brought us here. 

Another girl soon appeared. She was blonde, and had dark tanned skin. Most of her body was covered by a jacket, but the under part of her breasts were exposed. This was the Arrancar known as Tia Harribel, also known as the Queen of Hueco Mundo. 

Harribel: So, I suppose you all were called here too? 

Cinder: Yes, and I suppose you're part of this little organization? 

Harribel: Yes, I'm Tia Harribel, an Arrancar. 

Adam: So, what does your race have over the Faunus!!?!

Harribel: The Arrancar would be a huge threat to you Adam Taurus. 

Adam: Is that so? I'd like to see you in action sometime. 

Roman: While I am one to talk about things like this, I still want to know who brought us here. 

???: We would like to know that as well! 

The gate opened again, and in came a pale skinned man with snake eyes, who was accompanied by a man with glasses and silver hair. 

Harribel: And who might you be? 

Orochimaru: I'm Orochimaru, and this is my associate Kabuto Yakushi. 

Kabuto: Lord Orochimaru and I were called here too for reasons unknown, and we want to know why. 

Soon enough a mysterious shadowed man comes up to the table. 

???: In due time my friends in due time. Have a seat. 

All the villains take a seat. 

???: You see, I have a bone to pick with a certain man. He is quite the interloper. And I want him crushed. You see this book I have here, summoned you all. 

The mysterious man brought out a book that had the title "Villain Encyclopedia"! 

Cinder: Alright then, and who exactly are you? 

???: You may refer to me as "X," and let's say, that my enemy has brought your enemies here too. I need to summon more allies to crush all of them!! 

Roman: Alright then Sir X, are you sure that you really are telling the truth? 

X: Oh indeed I am!! You'll see soon enough. 

X smiles evilly! 

Back at the mansion! 

You get a call from your boss, telling you that the facilities are closing down for a while, because of unknown circumstances. His superiors didn't really tell him anything, only that they saw some figures that really creeped him out!! 

That got you a little concerned, but you remembered that you had your girlfriends with you, and they could train you more and more!!! 

You soon gathered your girls together in the game room, and decided to talk to them about the mysterious events that have happened. 

Girls: WHAT?! 

(Y/N): It looks like there really is someone out there summoning your enemies here. We need to be more prepared than ever!! 

Diane: Aren't you developing some magic? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm getting skilled at Requip magic, and some Takeover magic too!! ANd, I can even create my own armors just like you Erza. 

Erza: That is wonderful!! 

Mirajane: Indeed it is!! 

(Y/N): And I also decided a new girlfriend to bring in. 

Erza: Who is that?

(Y/N): That you'll find out once I bring her here. You might know her Erza. 

Usagi: An old friend I guess? Or maybe Erza has the same interests as Haruka and Michiru. 

Rei: I severely doubt that Usagi. 

You grab the Waifu Novel, and prepare to do your summon! 

(Y/N): Here we go Waifu Novel!! Now I call upon an old friend to Erza. One she saved as a child, and one she fought in the Grand Magic Games!! They're like sisters, and have a close connection!! I call upon Kagura Mikazuchi!!! 

Erza: KAGURA?! KAGURA!!!! 

Kagura of Mermaid Heel, soon appears. She is wearing a light blue kimono, her typical white bow on her head, and she is wearing light blue sandals. As well as some light blue nail polish. 

Kagura: So, are you (Y/N)?! 

(Y/N): Yes. 

Kagura hugs you strongly, and kisses you deeply, moving her tongue across your tongue! 

Kagura blushes once she finishes. 

Kagura: I love you already. 

(Y/N): I didn't just summon you to be my girlfriend, I also called upon you because I have an old friend of yours here! 

Erza: KAGURA!!!! I MISSED YOU!!! 

Erza tackle attacks Kagura and hugs her tightly!! 

Kagura: Erza, you're crushing my lungs!!! 

Erza: EEK! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY, IT'S JUST, YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T SEE A FRIEND FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU REALLY GET EXCITED ONCE YOU SEE HER AGAIN!! 

Kagura: Yeah, I know. Great to see you too. 

Kagura hugs Erza, and they laugh a bit. 

(Y/N): Anyway, Kagura, let me introduce you to the other girls: Tsunade, Ayame, Hinata, Lucy, Mirajane, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Velvet, Coco, Pyrrha, Glynda, Orihime, Rangiku, Diane, Elizabeth, Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Haruka, Michiru, Hotaru, and Setsuna! 

Harem: Hello, nice to meet you!! 

Kagura: Hello there everyone. I am willing to share (Y/N) with all of you, just as you!! 

(Y/N): That's great to hear!! Say, I have an idea!! Let's play truth or dare!! 

Glynda: Alright then, but no funny ideas alright (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I swear. 

You all sit in a circle and begin the game. 

(Y/N): Alright, I'll go first. Erza, truth or dare. 

Erza: I take dare!! 

(Y/N): Alright then, I dare you, to eat 10 ghost peppers at once. 

Erza: WOAH!! Okay then. 

(Y/N): Come on Erza!! I know you can do it!! 

Erza: Alright then (Y/N)! I'll do it!! I think it's a great dare. It can prove how strong I am!! 

You got some ghost peppers out of the fridge and gave them to Erza, as well as some milk to make

Erza began to eat the ghost peppers one by one. And she wasn't affected by them. Although she did drink the milk after finishing them all! 

Everyone was impressed and clapped. 

(Y/N): Those are supposed to be really spicy!! And you ate them all! 

Lucy: That's Erza for you!! 

Kagura: She's really strong!! 

Erza: Alright then Kagura, truth or dare? 

Kagura: Truth! 

Erza: Right then. Hmm. Have you ever had a crush on anyone before? I really want to know. I love a good romance!! 

Kagura: Well no not exactly, I did want to have a relationship in the past, but I couldn't find anyone that I particularly liked. (Y/N) is the first man, that I actually felt real love for. 

Erza: That's really sweet Kagura! 

(Y/N): Indeed girlfriend! 

You hug Kagura and kiss her passionately on the lips. Kagura then kisses you back and adds some tongue! 

Kagura: Thank you (Y/N)! That was sweet. 

(Y/N): Anytime. 

Kagura: Truth or Dare to, um you Usagi was it? 

Usagi: Yes!! That's me!! I choose dare. 

Kagura: I dare you to say something smart! 

Usagi: WHAT?! 

Rei: OOH! This is going to be good! 

Usagi: Um 2+2 = 4? 

Makoto: Usagi, that's too easy. 

Haruka: Yeah c'mon say something better. 

Orihime: How about this then? What is the number of pi? 

Usagi: Well, uh? I um .... 3.14? 

(Y/N): Eh, that works. 

Ami: I'll give you credit for it Usagi. It's a start!! I memorized the whole thing, and I can help you out if you want! 

Usagi: PLEASE AMI!! PLEASE!!! 

Rei: Well, yeah, I'll give you credit for it Usagi! 

Usagi: Okay, Ruby! Truth or Dare? 

Ruby: I'm not a scaredy cat!! So I'll choose Dare!! 

Usagi: Okay then, I dare you, to not any cookies tomorrow or for the rest of the day. 

Ruby: AAW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!!!! 

(Y/N): Really? 

Yang: Ruby doesn't like to swear. 

Ruby: Okay fine. Lady Tsunade, truth or dare? 

Tsunade: Dare!! 

Ruby: (smirk) I dare you .... to not drink any sake!!! 

Tsunade: DAMN IT!!! 

Liz: She really got Ms. Tsunade good! 

Rangiku: No kidding! 

The game kept going on and on for awhile, and everyone was having a great time. 

Hell, Kagura was clinging close to you, and kissing your cheek. 

(Y/N): The new girl rocks!! And she's adorable too!! For number 28, this one was definitely a win!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 7 10
A 13 year old boy goes through life like normal, or what he calls depression. He gets treated like he is just plain out terrible kid for little thing...
164K 5.2K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...
772 7 11
this is the bio for my oc for rp's
26.4K 337 16
In this book a protagonist name Y/N L/N once again finding a job, sure he has a part time job at the park but not enough salary. Y/N had a very big f...