pet shop ✰ kagehina

By m-otionless

tobio kageyama meets a boy named shōyō hinata during the summer in a little pet shop. More

the first time
he closed his eyes
the sun set on him
he saw darkness
he now knew loneliness
it took time
he began to learn
he began to really feel it
his world was changing
he dove in headfirst
it only took a second
it was hard
the time became right
he'd waited so long
he never expected
his life would begin
as the clock spun
time became everything
shōyō became everything
and with this change of ways
he finally found happiness.
epilogue but make it an authors note

slowly, he got better

4.2K 257 68
By m-otionless

about being comfortable with shōyō. they held hands and ruffled hair and poked and pulled at each other, touchy as can be; tobio even carried shōyō around on his back sometimes, but only when the boy got tired, which wasn't often.

and after three weeks of being together, tobio grew restless.

school had started up again, and now the two were together at karasuno. they joined the volleyball club- with a few angry-captain-complications, though. they had made friends with their teammates, except for the other two first years, kei tsukishima and tadashi yamaguchi.

•••

tobio watched shōyō jump and jump and jump around the court as he took a break from practice on the side of the gym, and he smiled to himself.

"get your head outta the clouds, kageyama," sugawara, tobio's favorite third year, sneered jokingly.

"very funny."

"so, how long have you guys been together?"

"a month," tobio grinned, clenching his fists proudly.

"awh," suga scrunched his nose, "that's so cute!"

"yeah. hey, aren't you dating the captain?"

"i- uh, yeah," suga blushed, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"can i ask you a question?"

suga cocked his head to the side in interest and replied, "sure."

"when did you guys...um, like- well, when did you kiss?"

"tobi-o! you scandalous boy!"

"i-"

"you haven't kissed him yet?"

"no!" tobio spat, feeling himself get flustered under the teasing.

"you're nervous, aren't you?"

tobio stared at his shoes.

"just do it. it'll be over in a second, and you won't ever regret doing it. you don't need to know how. you just learn."

tobio looked up, his eyes hopeful, "really?"

"mhm. you trust me, don't you?"

tobio nodded and smiled thankfully, and he turned his head to see shōyō smile and wave at him from across the gym.

god, do i love him.

he waved back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.3M 171K 66
𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "4 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 1 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯", 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺. 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮�...
26.5K 437 10
a collection of kagehina oneshots - - - [𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 18, 2021]
33.3K 2.4K 31
Sunoo: I aimed my whole life to get a revenge on wicked Park Family and to give justice to my love ones.. but.. why things slowly got out of my way...