[DWMA: The Twist] (Complete)

By AmiraKazuki

"I would never pick anybody over you. Even if you've come to hate me...Even if in the end , you'll fall in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 3: Heartbeat
Chapter 2: Confusion
Chapter 4: Cupid's Arrow
Chapter 5: What the Public Wants, The Public Gets
Chapter 6:The Perkins' Way
Chapter 7: The past has return
Chapter 8: Love or War?
Chapter 9: Publicity?!
Chapter 10: Knight vs. Boyfriend
Special Announcement: A MUST READ ^_^
Chapter 11: Omelette
Special Chapter:Their Past
Chapter 12: Photoshoot
Chapter 13 Teaser
Chapter 13 Part One: Yellow Lanyards
Chapter 13 Part Two: Yellow Lanyards
Chapter 14:Trust (Kathniel)
Chapter 14: Trust (RiNna)
Chapter 15: Sadness
Chapter 16: Quarrels and SEX?!
Chapter 17:POOL
Chapter 18: I am a..... What?!
Chapter 19: Tragic
Chapter 20: Now...and Forever
Chapter 21:Broken hearts
Chapter 22: Second Chance
Chapter 23:Seoul
Chapter 24: Seoul Part two
Chapter 25:Date
Chapter 26: Rommel's Plan
Chapter 28:One Magical Night
Chapter 29: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH PART A
Chapter 30: The moment of truth Part B
Chapter 31: YingYang
Epilogue

Chapter 27: A night to remember

10.9K 150 55
By AmiraKazuki

Chapter 27:

By: Amira Kazuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-JEJU ISLAND,KOREA-

"DJ? Can you let go of my eyes already? I...uhmm...wanna see where we heading to?" Kath said as she tried to get Daniel's hand off.

Today is their  3rd day at Korea and probably their last day already. Right now, they are walking on the streets of Jeju Island and Daniel is trying to surprise kath.

"You're with me and yet.. you still don't trust me. Tch..". Daniel sulked but he still covered Kath's eyes with his hand.

"Isn't that I don't trust you...It's just that.... Who knows? You might take me somewhere dangerous and........"

"And what? Rape you? hahaha. Kath, If I wanted to rape you, i did it already at our hotel room but with that skinny body of yours.. i don't think --- OWW!". Daniel wasn't able to finish his sentence for Kath stepped on his feet and hit his stomach with her elbow.

"You're the most annoying and perverted jerk that I've ever met! Let me go..now!" Kath yelled.

"Whoa! Chill,Kath! We're here already. In the count of three, slowly open your eyes, ok? 1.....................2..................and........3"  Daniel whispered into her ears softly.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-KATH'S POV-

DJ started to count down and my heart beat corresponds to his voice.

1..................

2..............

3...............

I slowly opened my eyes and to my delight, I saw bears! Lots of teddy bears.  "OMG! Is this the teddy bear museum?! DJ! I love it!!! Thanks for bringing me here! Mwaaah!". I said with excitement as I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sure thing, Bave. Anything for you. Come, let me give you a tour inside." Daniel winked as he offered his hand to me, i gladly took it and felt the warm. 

We went inside and saw  lots of cute teddy bears. All of various kinds, from small sizes to human-sized. Some were vintage looking while some were of different origin. I took my camera out and captured some images of every cute stuff that i can see. 

"Cool! Isn't that the one featured in 'Princess Hours'? They're so cute!! I remembered the handome Prince......Kyaah! " I said as I jumped for joy. I really  like that korean drama a lot. Gawd! I think I'm head over heels  AGAIN. Kyaaah!

"*Coughs... That's enough fangirling already. HOw about we move on to the next exhibit? Shall we?". Daniel said with a tone of jealousy on his voice as he quickly grabbed kath's hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-DJ’S POV-

“So, what do you think? It’s beautiful, right?”. I said to her as I pointed at the exhibit where we’re standing from. It’s a statue of two teddy bears in human size wearing their wedding attire.

(A/N: Photo --------------->)

“Yes, It’s beautiful but…..” Kath’s happy facial expression suddenly changed into a sad one.

“What’s wrong?” I noticed her lonesome face and held her hand tightly, closely to my face. I could feel her cold hand through the gloves.

But she just stare at me with those teary-eyes, it’s as If she has something to say but couldn’t. “Nothing, DJ. Let’s go home already?”

“Not yet. I still wanna bring you somewhere else”. I smirked, hoping my little surprise would cheer her a little bit.

After 20 minutes of travelling from teddy bear museum…. We finally here at……………..

“Seoul tower?” Kath asked as we stepped out of the car, looks like she doesn’t know this one yet.

“Yes, there’s a belief here at Korea that you will make a wish on top of this tower and then you’re going to put a padlock on the tiny pillars to make your wish come true. You want to try it, my Kath?” I said with a smile.

“I guess so. Hey, isn’t this what couples mostly do?” She questioned.

Oops, looks like she found out. Stay calm, Daniel John Ford Perkins.

“What? No! I think not. Shall we?”.  I said as I put my arm around. This time I didn’t wait for her to say something. I really want her to enjoy this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-KATH’S POV-

We’re here on the top of the tower with his arms still around me. It feels so warm and comfortable. I know I’m not supposed to get use to his kindness, lovable gesture but each step that he made makes me fall in love with him more. What shall I do?  I’m supposed to be making wishes but his breath near my neck is making me hard to focus. You see, he’s hugging me from my back again. He usually does this when we’re still together but with one regretful thing that I’ve done. I broke his heart.  Is it even possible to mend it again? Will he still accept me despite those hurtful lies that I’ve said? Will he love me again?

“Kath? Kath? Are you done wishing already?” I heard DJ said, trying to get my attention as he let out a sigh.

“Ye-es…”. I half lied although I only wanted one thing and that is to be with him again just like before.

“Really? What did you wish then?” He put on a silly smile on his face.

“That’s for me to know. Anyway, what did you wish for?” I asked him with a poker face.

“Secret……….unless you kiss me right now.” He points his ever so tempting lips as he lean forward.

“What?! No way that I’m kissing you.. You…you..” I said as he kept on walking towards me, making sure I wouldn’t go too far.

“Come on, Kath. Just one kiss… Or else, I’ll scream right now”.

“Scream all you want, Daniel. I don’t care!”

“Oh yeah? Fine. If that’s what you want, then I’ll scream. EEEVVVEEERRRYBODY! IIII LLLLLOOOVVVE TTTTTHHHHIIISSS GGGIIIIRRLL SSSSOO MMMMU---MmmmPH”

Gawd!! Can you believe it?! He shouted that on top of the tower so I have no choice but to kiss him. Hihihi…  How was our kiss? Well ,it’s…..  kind of embarrassing and at that same time, sensational.Anyway, where am I right now? I’m at our hotel room, dressing up into the white altered dress that’s already prepared at the bed. I read a letter, it goes like this:

To the most beautiful lady that I’ve ever known,

Wear this dress as I take you somewhere magical tonight

From there, all my feelings will be shown

And we’ll be dancing under the moonlight.

-DJFP-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-DJ’S POV-

After our awkward kiss, I drove her home back to our hotel but   I made her go first to our room. I don’t want to spoil the surprise. I left her a letter on our bed,hope she reads it. I also bought her a white altered dress, hope she wears it. You see, I had this one last surprise wherein I’m going to ask her one thing so here I am in the lobby on my tuxedo, waiting for my beautiful lady to come down.

“Sir, here are the roses that you’ve ordered the other day and good luck, sir”. Eugene said as she bowed down.

“Thanks, Eugene”. I took the bouquet and signalled them to get the limo ready for the lady has already appeared.

The way that Kath look tonight is just way too dazzling, the way her curly hair bounces, the way she show her smile is too breathe taking. She’s beautiful inside out.

“DJ? Do I look okay?” Kath said with a smile as she held her dress lightly.

She’s already in front of me, how come I didn’t notice that? Am I too mesmerized by her? “You look stunning, Kath. Here’s the bouquet for you”. I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

“Thanks but I’m allergic to flowers”. She sais upon trying not to hold the flowers.

“What? I’m so sorry…I…..”

“I’m just kidding,DJ. Haha..Shall we?” She said as she flashed her sweetest smile ever. Right then, i thought my heart stopped beating.

“Yes”. I respond nervously as I escorted her through the car. Why is she the only one that could make me feel this way? Am I that vulnerable to her? Is this how big my affection towards her? Aish.. Nevermind. I must focus in tonight's important affair.

After 30 minutes or so of driving, we finally reached our destination... It was an exclusive  restaurant that I rent just for us. It's just a simple preparation that I made. I put on a single table on the middle of the restaurant with tiny confettis on the floor.  Baloons everywhere, hearts,angels and all I can think of. I led her to the table as she gasped in surprise.

"DJ? What's all this about?" Kath said as she sat down at the chair.

"I cooked you your favorite foods, i know  you don't like spicy foods so I prepared this for you".  I said as I open each plate on the table.

"WOOW!! Kare-kare?! Omelette?! Sweet and Sour Pork?! Leche Flan?! Thanks, DJ!!" 

"Sure thing,Bave..And while you eat those, i'm going to sing a song for you".  I said as i winked at her.

The music begins.....

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me today and every day
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

I walked towards her, reach out my hand and lead her through the center.

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful

I put my arms around her waist as we danced together in waltz.

Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way

Marry me today and every day
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

Promise me you'll always be happy by my side
I promise to sing to you when all the music dies

And marry me today and everyday
Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will marry me

"So, Ms. Benedicto... Will you marry me?". I kneeled on my bended kne as I kissed her hand.

"Yes..Daniel.. I would love to". With tears on her eyes, she bend down and gave me a long passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-AT THEIR HOTEL ROOM-

"DJ, Can you help me with the dress? It seems stuck". Kath said as she turned sround toward him

"It's gonna hurt you a bit ok? I'll try to fix it'. Daniel said as he tried to unzip Kath's dress.

In a snap, he managed to unzip the dress, revealing Kath's bare back. Daniel can't resist it already, her sexy appealing is making it worse. He began to kiss her shoulder. then her nape as he hugged her tightly.

He bit her earlobe as he whispered some seductive words to her ear. "Tell me to stop... Push me away.. that you don't like this"

"No, I want this...". She turned around and kiss him agressively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PRIVATE. hihihi.... Please Vote COmment and fan. :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
131K 5.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...