How my time as a general in a...

By CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... More

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Camino's Forest Food
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
At the castle
Hall
Brawl
2nd round?
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Plan
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Construction ongoing
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

Attack

780 25 0
By CianDedal

                          It's getting colder each night pass, but that didn't stop the volunteered workers' wills from building the promised Base. With the support of the Rose army provisions and high quality food from the chefs, the workers had the energy to loose all day and night. The kingdoms food supplies and provisions has been going well for the past 3 weeks, with the promised food coming from the only allied kingdom, Lionsvelt, hunger will come to an end in this coming winter. But internal suffering is a different matter.

                          Apart from the nearby villages bringing their children to safety to their relatives in the kingdom ,and the case where suspicious people lurking in different towns caught by the students in checkpoint, ~~and students from the academy felt someone is lurking from different angle when they did their training, the general noticed it immediately. The general sitting at his personal desk, reading written report from every paper that was sent. 

 Sian: From the recent reports, I believe this week won't be peaceful. 

                        (sfx: Thud) Salute'

                        "Report"
                        "The construction is going well, internally and externally, the roof is the only missing part of the construction."

                          "3 days, the captain of the construction promised that in three days time, the base will be finished."

General(smirked)

 Sian: I hope they won't disappoint me......

                         "End of the report"

                         The soldier saluted, the general saluted back at his chair and the soldier left the tent. The general sighed, he thinks that it's time to go outside and feel the sun, he's tired and worried. He believed that he won't be able to experience this hot and pleasant feeling after 1 week.

                         (Outside)

                         "REPORT!"

                       A soldier running directly to the general.

                 "hufff- ha....hah.....huff"

                    Sian asked him to take his breath and properly delivered the report.

                       Seconds later_

                  "General, bad news."

                  "Black smoke spotted"

                   Sian: !?

                   "And what's more, dozens of them in the kingdom"  sweat slides

                Sian: (thought) Black smoke, a signal of an attack, and what's more? DOZENS of them?
                           :We have no time to lose, gather the captains and have them ready dozens of soldiers.

                 Salute' "Roger"

                  The soldier went back to the construction site where the captains where supervising the work. As for Sian, he went back to the tent to prepare himself.

                 "Piece of SHITS" (loosed out blood lust)

                 Sian wearing light armor for battle and took his personal guns, and went outside where soldiers where arranged at the field.

                 "Well, I already guessed that this will happen sooner or later"
                   "But I thought I already wished this to never happen"
                   "It was already surprising enough how my life here went smoothly"

                 Sian climbed up to a stage where every soldiers can see him.

                "We have already wasted enough time!"
                 "The construction workers will continue to work with the supervision of some soldiers"
                "Soldier who have shown potential chosen from the captains will ride with me using helicopters, while the rest will ride transportation vehicles surrounding every sides of Elkia. "

                 "This will be the moment everyone here can show us what you've got"

                    "Let's GO!"

_____________________________________________________

                      Addition 4 helicopters were taken out from Sian's house, 5 in all. Dozens of vehicles at the field were dispatched to Elkia at high speed, smoke from the ground were blowing in the air from the tires. While the helicopters filled the air with sounds of fear, unfamiliar in this world with the dedicated eyes of soldiers who trained through hell to protect the kingdom.

                        (Soldiers)

                       "Fucking bandits dare to attack a kingdom not knowing we're the 6th greatest kingdom!"

                        "I swear, if one of my people there got hurt, I will massacre all of them even if I disobey Military law"

                      "Hey, isn't this a good moment, we can make a name for the kingdom using these bandits as stepping stones, to never even thought of attacking our homeland"

                        "We're getting near"

                       At the center of the kingdom, dozens of black flares filling the kingdom sky. With the smoke of houses burning from every town, and screams of war. Gunshots were heard, even from a far distance, outside and inside. 

                       The helicopters arrived at the center, clearing the smoke covering the kingdom. Each helicopters were expected to land in different side of the kingdom. With the supervision of each captains, 4 captains to every helicopter while the rest were in charge of the upcoming army in vehicles. Throwing smoke grenades first ,South, East, West ,and  North, the 4 helicopters landed, while the general landed at the middle.

                         The general opened the helicopter's door, with blood lust oozing from his body, and walked three steps away from the helicopter, then the rest come up pointing guns at every directions from the general.

(ta_ta_ta_ta_ta_ta) (sfx: Gunshots)

                           Sian: The people seemed to have evacuated....

                         The general lead his team from the middle to north where he heard nearby gunshots, meaning : nearby allies. He slowly ran his way to town to town on alert and divided his soldiers to roam a way up to north, this way they can cover a town faster and efficiently. The town was quite, the only noise was rapid gunshots and houses burning. As their group slowly approaching the heard gunshots, they noticed that bullets were reaching their position. So they shot a light flare: meaning, hold fire. Sian ordered the soldiers roaming to return at high speed through their walkie-talkie radio. 

                           As soon as they regrouped, their pace was faster than before and gunshots were halted from the other side.

                            But.....

                         From the side were collapsed building, scourging fire,and silent road. The soldier had their guards up, eyes were lurking from all sides. 

                         Each soldiers pointed their guns at unidentified beings, and unlocked the safety, ready to pull the trigger waiting for the general's command.

                         "Wait"

                        "Move forward to our allies' position"

            Soldiers: ROGER

                         They followed the general's command but the lurkers were still eyeing and following their tails. They moved forward at their own pace in high alert pointing their rifles to every sides.

                          "Sir, what about the unidentified targets?"

                       "Leave them be"
                       "They're not even humans in the first place" 

The general said that with a mad expression and proceeded to north.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 860 26
A group of soldiers get isekai'd into a world of swords and magic. With an arsenal of modern weapons will they be able to survive this new world?
153 0 51
In the fantastical kingdom of Adrith, the King employs individuals into being his royal guards called: The Guardsmen. This adventure follows a group...
6.5K 321 58
In Grimoires & Gunsmoke, fantasy collides with the modern world in an epic struggle for power and survival. An emperor born from divinity and a drago...
I Want It All By Blaxk77

General Fiction

1K 85 7
[This Modern vs Fantasy story exist for the sole purpose of commiting warcrimes] A scientific genius with sociopathic tendencies dies on our Earth bu...