Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta

A Warrior's End

3.7K 54 38
By kadenzajinx

Mageta scowled and let her energy rise as the powerful meteor descended upon the Earth. She held her hands out in front of her and formed a massive ball of energy. "HAAH!" She yelled sending the energy to meet the meteor.

When they clashed sparks of blue lightning shot out and into the ground below. Slowly the meteor began to be pushed back. Hearts raised his eyebrows, slightly surprised that the fused saiyan was able to push back. Mageta gave another push with her arms making the energy disperse over the meteor itself.

The fighters below gasped in awe. "She stopped it?" Hit wondered aloud.

"No not yet," Jiren narrowed his eyes as blue lightning covered the meteor and surrounded it.

"You still don't get it," Hearts said. "Struggling is futile!" He brought his arm down, pushing it back to Mageta.

"Tch," Mageta covered her face as the lightning shot out from the meteor.

"Go!" Hearts commanded. "This ends here!"

"Shit," Mageta swore as she pulled out more power. Her blue aura expanding as she dug even further.

"She can't stop it?" 17 asked with a wary tone.

"The Earth is done for at this rate," Trunks scowled.

"This is bad," Goku clenched his fists in frustration

"Not while we are here," Piccolo took off towards Mageta.

"Final!" Mageta began to charge energy in front of her. Sparks shot out from her hands as the energy grew. Finally once it was at its peak she unleashed the energy. "Flash!"

The yellow beam clashed against the meteor. The ground began to shake from the immense powers pushing against each other. Slowly the meteor began to over take Mageta's beam. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth, trying to push back but to no avail. Hearts was just too powerful, however she wasn't about to give up.

"You still don't get it?!" Hearts laughed. "I am the ultimate! The universe itself!"

Mageta opened her eyes and put more power into her attack. Suddenly a person came up on her right side. "Hit?" She gave a surprised look. She turned to her left and saw another fighter. "Jiren." Mageta smirked as they both held their hands out to help her. "Let's do this!" She yelled.

A red beam and a purple beam began to spiral around the Final Flash as the other two fighters joined in on the attack. The three beams combined together into one massive, blinding white energy. The beam hit the meteor and began to push back against it. Hearts gave a look of surprise as the meteor began to crack under the pressure.

The three warriors yelled and put more power behind their attack. The meteor broke completely and Hearts got caught up in the massive beam. Chunks of debris exploded out and threatened to crash down into the earth.

"We'll take care of this!" Piccolo shouted. He, 17, Trunks, and Goku all began exploding the falling debris.

Hearts managed to stop and look down at the smoke. A wide grin spread across his face. Suddenly the fused saiyan cut through the smoke and charged forward at him.

"Hearts!" Mageta yelled drawing her hand back. She punched Hearts square in the face, shattering the goggles over his eyes.

Hearts reeled back but he managed to kick Mageta straight into Hit, bringing them both down to the ground. As she got up he went after Jiren. Within a few blows the Grey was sent crashing to the ground as well.

Hit held a hand up to blast Hearts, but the god killer reached him first. He punched the assassin hard in the stomach making him retch and drop to his knees. Hearts grinned and turned to Mageta.

"You bastard," she swore and powered up, letting her body be enveloped in a blue aura.

"You cannot defeat me," Hearts said as he rushed her.

The two took off up into the air in a flurry of punches and kicks. It was obvious that Hearts had the advantage. Goku clenched his fists, he had to do something. At this rate she would run out of time. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He needed to tap into that power one more time. He needed Ultra Instinct. He could hear Hearts and Mageta fighting. He could feel their energies, their shockwaves as they sent blow after blow.

When Goku opened his eyes they had a familiar silver glow. His hair changed colors and his aura shot out around him. Both Mageta and Hearts stopped mid fight to watch Goku achieve his limit breaking transformation yet again. Mageta furrowed her brows and smirked as Goku flew up to attack Hearts.

The two of them worked together and began to drive Hearts back. The god-killer scowled as he was forced on the defensive. How could they be forcing him back? As Goku went in for a punch he quickly dodged but met Mageta's fist. She punched him across the jaw sending him flying back. Hearts held his hands out and sent rainbow ki blasts at the two saiyans. Both of them brought their hands over their faces to block.

Hearts used the smoke cover to appear above Goku. He clasped his hands together and drove them down upon the saiyan's head. Goku yelled out and crashed into the ground. Hearts held a hand out and formed a rainbow cube. He tossed it down at Goku and applied more gravity.

Goku held his hands up and tried to push the cube back. Mageta scowled and went to attack Hearts, but he simply blasted her to the ground. Goku put more energy into trying to stop the cube when suddenly it exploded. Goku lost his form and dropped to his knees.

"Kakarot!" Mageta yelled.

"Now die!" Hearts brought his hands up and a bright rainbow energy beam formed.

Goku's eyes went wide as the beam came barreling straight for him. However just before it hit someone jumped in the way. Mageta had taken the hit instead. When the light faded she dropped her form and clutched her arm. She staggered a couple of steps, trying to keep her balance.

"D-Damn it," Mageta swore.

"You took the hit for him?" Hearts began to laugh. "At least it'll finally be over. This is the end for you. You are at your limit."

Mageta stood straight and drew her arms to her sides. "At my limit? You don't get to tell me my limits! I am a saiyan warrior! Saiyans have no limits!"

Heart's eyes went wide as more power burst from Mageta. Her energy skyrocketed as a deep blue aura covered her body. Her hair grew longer and flowed down her back. However the color was a deep, royal blue. She glared at Hearts with the same blue eyes. Her muscles became more defined as she continued to increase her power. Everyone seemed in shock at her newfound power. It was higher than anything before.

Hearts' jaw dropped. "How do you not have any limits?! Incredible!" He let his power rise, a golden aura covering him.

"I'm going to end you!" Mageta yelled as she flew up to attack. She punched Hearts in the stomach while he punched her in the face. Both of them were sent flying backwards.

Hearts formed a massive rainbow energy beam, ready to end the fused saiyan once and for all. Mageta brought her hands in front of her, "Final!" She shifted her hands and stance, "Galick Gun!"

The yellow and purple energy beam clashed against the rainbow one. Powerful gusts of wind shot out, making the other fighters brace themselves. As Hearts and Mageta continued to push their attacks forward, purple and gold sparks shot out around them.

"You can't defeat me!" Hearts yelled.

"I can and I will!" Mageta yelled back. She forced more power into her attack. Hearts grit his teeth and tried to stop her energy. However she just kept pushing further and further.

When the Final Galick Gun reached Hearts it exploded in his face. Mageta didn't hesitate, she quickly flew through the smoke while Hearts had his guard dropped. She drove her fist into the center of his chest, shattering the rainbow jewel that rested there. She brought her other hand up and blasted a hole through his chest for good measure.

Hearts cried out in agony as his spikes melted away from her attack. As he floated backwards a rainbow glow covered him. He glanced at Mageta who glared at him, waiting to see if he had anything else. Hearts closed his eyed and smiled.

"The Omni-King destroys universes on a whim," Hearts began. Mageta could see him slowly fading away. "I only wished to free you all from that. But you were dazzling and pushed past your limits. That's why I adore you mortals."

"Ah!" Mageta opened her mouth as Hearts faded away completely, leaving nothing more than a golden trail of light. She looked up at the sky, the clouds began to part letting the sunlight seep through. The fight was finally over.

Far off on Grand Zen-Oh's world the Grand Priest watched. He closed his eyes and gave a nod of approval. "Well come everyone." He went inside to see both Grand Zen-Ohs playing hide and seek with the gods of destruction.

Fu watched in his lab with an amused smile. "Thanks Hearts. The results for this universe creation experiment were quite fascinating. Now I wonder for the next experiment."

Back on Earth Goku, Hit, and Jiren floated up to meet with Mageta who had returned to her base form. "My job is done," Hit said.

"Thanks for your help," Goku gave him a nod.

Jiren focused his attention on Mageta. "How come you didn't use fusion in the Tournament of Power? I know Goten and Trunks can do this but if you could as well why didn't you use it?"

"Well because..." Mageta started before Mae and Vegeta split apart.

"Because I don't need fusion to fight!" Vegeta frowned at Jiren.

"Yeah, fusion takes the fun out of it," Mae laughed.

Jiren gave them both a strange look before pulling his wife into his arms. "Shall we go home?"

"Yeah," Mae smiled at him and nodded. "See you around, guys." She waved to the others. She was glad the fight was over but at the same time she looked forward to the next adventure.

Dragonball Mae End!

Here is a preview into Dragonball Mae: Limitless!! Please enjoy!

"Mommy who's that?" Gicchin pointed to a man laying face down on the ground.

"I think he's dying," Chi said with a worried tone.

"You two head to Gohan's okay," Mae looked at her children.

"Are you gonna help him?" Gicchin asked as he floated into the air.

"Yeah," Mae nodded. She watched the twins leave before hurrying to the injured man.

She put a hand on him and gave him a small amount of energy. His clothing was torn and he was covered in battle marks. Whatever happened to him must have been terrible. What really stood out, however, was his tail.

"Are you a saiyan?" Mae wondered aloud. She rolled the man over and was shocked by his face and hair. "Dad? No not dad. Dad doesn't have a scar on his cheek."

"Tch," the man groaned in pain as Mae picked him up.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna help you," Mae assured him. She brought him inside her home and began taking care of his injuries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.5K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...
2.7K 41 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
2.9K 204 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
152K 3.1K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...