Fixing Sakura - Naruto Reborn

Por energized-potato

Alana was a teenage gymnast, a pretty decent one too. Well she ate concrete after flying of the double bars... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

20.5K 697 633
Por energized-potato

"Alana Winston in the bars event! So far she holds the lead over Reyna Ferrier! Her routine should give her the win, but will she mess up or not?"

On the side lines Alana stretched out, she was ready. Reyna approached her with a sickly sweet smile. "Let's both do our best! Good luck out there!" Alana muttered a quick you too before waking out to the mat. Reyna giggled, shoving the screw driver into her bag. "You're gonna need it."

There was no way she could loose now! The bar was loosened, no one could balance on that thing! Alana dusted her hands with chalk before grabbing onto the bar. First a basic hand stand, the bottom bar was even so it felt fine. She did a couple all arounds before switching directions, preparing to switch to the higher bar.

By now her nerves had completely taken over, she was on auto pilot. She didn't notice how the top bar shook, she did everything like normal. Then the dismount came, she went around the bar, faster, and faster. The foam pit was right in front of her, she wouldn't miss it. At least that's what Reyna thought. Alana went side ways, the loose bar catapulted her in the wrong direction.

There was a deafening crack as her head hit the corner of the pit, blood on concrete. It wasn't all that painful, she died on impact. Her body lay in the foam pit while paramedics rushed to the scene. Her face was plastered across every sports magazine, Reyna was taken into custody of the police. They had found the screw driver in the bag. That was the death of Alana Winston.
...
Alana POV

Holy shit.

I died a virgin.

Like dead ass I knew it would happen but I did not expect that. Man I wanted to try Olympic level, oh well.

I'm dead what's next? Hell? Heaven? Anything? 'Well if you opened your eyes maybe you'd know' Good evening weird voice in my head, how do you do? 'Just open your eyes.' So I did. I was swaddled in sheets that weren't mine, not to mention the amount of bubble gum pink.

My legs felt shorter, like reaallly short. So where am I exactly? 'Go look in the mirror, it may explain a few things.' Okay, sure, I'll go look in the mirror. Who needs this many pillows? My feet hit carpet as I rolled of the bed. I walked over to the cheval mirror, the white frame was covered in pictures of a certain Uchiha, some of the angles shouldn't even have been possible. A reflection stared back at me, cotton candy hair and forest green eyes. Oh fuck no.

I'm supposed to be dead, I remember my death very clearly. Naruto has always been my favorite anime, but it could have been any other character. Like I don't know, Temari? Hinata? I'd even take Tenten. But Sakura? I nicknamed her the bubblegum bitch when I started watching the show. She was useless, I don't really think of myself as useless, this doesn't fit me.

You know what no, I'm going to fix Sakura, give the world a useful kunoichi. I shouldn't throw a fit, I'm in the Narutoverse, that's all that matters. Wait a minute you're inner Sakura aren't you? 'Took you long enough, you don't sound like Sakura. So I'm going to guess you have no idea what's happening?' Nope, I'm not going to ask for an explanation, just going to go with it. What's today? 'Sunday, tomorrow is the academy and we get to see Sasuke-kun!' ...Sure,

I walked over to the folding doors of a small closet, inside were red qipos, and they were all the same. Sakura wore the exact same outfit everyday, what the hell. Shoved in the corner was a red vest with white lining, and I managed to find some spandex going through the drawers in her dresser. Oi, inner, what time is it? 'Around nine, why?' We're going shopping, red doesn't exactly blend in to the trees, the leaf uniform is green for a reason. I reached for the piggy bank on top of the dresser, grabbing the yen inside. Why do we have all this? Saving for a house or something? '...Sasuke bribes...' I snorted 'Well that's not very ladylike' Get used to it, I had a pixie cut in my last life. 'Cut our hair and I will appear and cut you' Kidding, and I'm pretty sure you can't just appear out of no where. 'Watch me'

I had to dig around for a hair tie, I don't understand how Sakura was a ninja with her hair down. I pulled the thick, pink hair into a ponytail letting two strands fall down to frame my face. Grabbing the money and walking out the door of the bed room. 'What are you doing?! You forgot makeup!' I didn't forget anything, it's inconvenient and I'm not putting it on. 'But what if you see Sasuke?' Sasuke has issues, I'm not dealing with him until he deals with his problems. 'But he's soooo handsome!' The only thing that boy loves is himself, and tomatoes.

We should focus on training right, things are going to get crazy right after graduation. I've been meaning to ask, did Sakura even acknowledge you? '...No, she thought she was insane so she ignored me, and I quote "Sasuke doesn't like girls with mental issues" rude right?' I'll talk to you, Sakura probably didn't understand the whole two souls thing. 'Thanks! Make sure to say goodbye to mom and dad.' Oh yeah! I walked down the stairs, walking to what I thought was the pantry. 'Grab a bagel, those are good.' Sure, why not.

I hopped and grabbed the plastic covering on the bread donut, I scarfed it down. 'Man you eat fast, and a lot more than Sakura did!' Sakura was starving herself, plus it doesn't really matter, we'll be training later, it'll burn off. I turn towards the door, remembering what inner Sakura said I stopped halfway there. "Mom, Dad, I'm going out! I'll be home by dinner!" I heard a quick 'bye sweetie' before heading out onto the streets of Konoha. First stop is the clothing shop. 'You mean the boutique?' Nope, we're buying actual ninja clothes. 'We already have those!' You mean the red dress thing? Hell no, if I did a back bend in that I'm pretty sure it'd rip down the middle. 'Why would you need to do a back bend?' Evasion and stretching in general.

I pushed open the doors to the store, Ninja General I think it was called. Pretty big store, it was divided between clothing and weaponry. I stalked on over to the clothing, they had women and and men's sections, the women's was considerably smaller. Oh well I'll shop in the men's if I have to. 'No you will not young lady!' Chill, it's last resort.

Though small, the lady's section served its purpose. I snatched some black spandex underlay, they'd be useful for cooler missions. Next I grabbed some bandage wraps. 'What are those for?' Securing loose clothing. 'Mkay' This was the hard part, I actually had to coordinate an outfit.

The outcome was a pine green sleeveless zip up over a standard grey t-shirt. The pants were down to my knees, I found them in clearance, they were the same kind of legging material I was used to. 'It's so much darker than what I'm used to, not sure if I'm ok with it' I think it looks good.

Ooo, I should get strap on weights! Like the ones Lee has! 'Don't know who Lee is, but won't that be tiring?' That's the point! It's training and it's good for us! 'Sure it is' I brought the weapons pouch too, I'm going give it an evaluation. We might need to buy more kunai or something like that.

The weapons section was neatly organized, there was a place for everything. The weights were in the back with the gloves and arm protectors. I tried them on, testing the weight adjusters, I love the power of seals. 'I think they look weird.' They do not. 'Yes they do!' The arm weights are black! They look like arm protectors, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll buy some gloves, that way my forearms and my hands are covered. Happy? 'But what about the leg weights?' I'll cover them with wrappings, they're pretty thin so it's not a big deal. '...fine' That's the spirit.

The weapons pouch was severely lacking, from the amount of kunai people use in the anime it was clear it was not up to standards. I don't think any of her equipment has ever been sharpened. 'Wait you have to sharpen them?' I sighed, turning to grab a sharpener.

The kunai occupied an entire section, racks upon racks of knives. Wait how do I know if they're even good or not. 'Ooo! I know this one! Iruka taught us, see if it balances on the handle.' Huh, I would have never thought of that. It took a while to pick out kunai, a lot of brands were clearly trying to scam people, cheap metal and unbalanced. I made a mental note to continue buying from this brand. I know shopping takes a while but man! What's it been, an hour? 'Two actually' Damn. I took everything to the cash register, the woman at the desk rang me up. I glanced at the number, my eyes widening. 'Less than I expected.' No kidding. The lady chuckled at my expression. "Cheap I know, we don't get a lot of young girls these days so the clothing is always marked down. From what you're wearing I'm guessing you've had some kind realization." I gulped. "Bullseye, how'd you guess?" She cackled, kind of like a witch. "I had the exact thing happen to me when I was a young! You won't regret it believe me. Have a nice day!" I smiled. "Thank's you too." I exited the shop holding two bags. 'So what's next?' We'll drop these off at the house, change into the new clothes, and organize my weapon pouch. After that we're going to find an empty training ground. 'Why the training ground?' To train, duh.

I swung open the front door, taking off my shoes. "I'm home!" No response, that's odd. 'Nah, they usually go out to lunch around this time.' Oh, well okay.

I quickly pulled on the improved outfit, I covered the leg weights with bandages so that inner wouldn't yell at me. The weights were heavy, Sakura clearly never worked out aside from the academy. 'Training gives you muscles, and they look weird.' They also help you survive. I pulled the supplies for a chicken sandwich out of the fridge. 'What are you doing? You shouldn't eat before you train, you'll throw up!' I barked a laugh. Utter bullshit, food gives you energy! As long you don't eat to much it's fine. 'Are you sure? Sounds fishy to me.' Yes I am sure, I always ate before I competed, it's basically gymnastics law. 'What's gymnastics?' Never mind.

The training grounds were almost all full. I scanned the board for open slots. 'Can't you just share with another person.' I'm too antisocial for that. 'Fine' This ones open, training ground 66. That'll work, I reached for the dry erase marker and proceeded to fill it in. It took a lot of will power to write Sakura Haruno instead of my real name. 'What was your old name?' ...Alana 'That's pretty.' Thanks.

Training ground 66 was a cliff, a big one at that. 'Alright time to turn around! Go pick another one!' No! We booked it for four hours! It doesn't look that bad. 'Liar' Oh hush. This might take a while to climb. 'That's what you're worried about?! What if you fall?' Iruka have lessons on how to catch yourself with chakra right? 'Well yeah' If I fall then you can tell me how to catch myself. 'This is a horrible idea' I get that a lot. I scanned the cliff for path ways before latching on and beginning my ascent.

The gloves kept my hands from scrapping on the rough patches of rock, I was glad inner had me buy them. The climbing wasn't all that hard, it was the stamina part that was really killing me. My shear will power and flexibility kept me going, halfway through my grip started loosening. I was running out of strength, so instead of falling back down and catching myself with chakra, I pulled two kunai out of weapons pouch. Stabbing the earth used the same muscles and energy, I was just a bit more assured that I wasn't going to fall. By now every muscle in my body burned with a passion, but ya know what? I'm not going to stop. 'Why not? This is exhausting!' You're not the one climbing, plus my pride keeps me from stopping. I have to get to the top. 'But why?' Just because. I'm amazed that the glove are holding up, the rocks were definitely sharp enough to cut. The currently bleeding wound on my shin was a fun reminder of that. 'You should probably clean that out you know.' I let out a grunt. I'll clean it when I reach the top. 'With what?' The disinfectant I put in the pouch. 'Damn you came prepared, well, it's your funeral, and mine I guess.' That's the spirit. It's pure luck that none of the rocks broke under weight. 'Not really, we're pretty skinny.' Yeah that's probably why.

Rock after rock, one hand after the other. The kunai has definitely been a good decisions, I easily stabbed into the earthy surface. 'Now you'll be great at stabbing, look at us practicing ninja skills!' Now you're getting it! '...That was a joke, you're scary.' I want to be scary, intimidation is key! 'Hey kami! I want a new host! This ones insane!' I'm not insane, I'm just driven by murderous intent. 'Sure, you're getting close to the top by the way.' I looked up, the top wasn't too far away. Progress, huzzah. 'So you're weird too huh?' Oh shut up. 'I'm good thanks.' The tip was only a couple feet away, then the rock broke.

There I was, holding onto the top of the cliff with just my hands. 'Time to panic! Wee woo wee woo!' Be quiet! This isn't all that bad. I did a standard kip up, like the ones we did on bars. I scooted away from the edge before splaying our like starfish. 'How did you have the arm strength for that?' I don't, a kip up uses the momentum from your legs to boost you up. 'Cool' Everything hurts, I'll stay down for a bit. Inner can you notify me when ten minutes have passed? 'Sure thing psycho.'

'Time to get up.' Yeah so moving hurts, but you know what? That's okay. I forced myself to a standing position before lowering my hands to my toes. 'I don't remember being this flexible.' Pretty sure that was the one thing I kept through the whole rebirth thing. 'So are you like super flexible or something like that.' I can do the splits with cinder blocks under my feet. 'Holy shit. What are you?' A human pretzel. I dropped into the splits and reached to grab my foot. 'This looks painful.' It's really not, it feels nice to loosen my muscles. 'Don't you need to clean that wound?' Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I poured water on the scrape before applying the disinfectant. The gauze covered bandage wrapped around my leg. Looks good to go!

'Are we done now?' Depends, what time is it? '2:43, why?' We've got a little more than a hour, time for repetitions! 'Are you trying to kill yourself?' Of course not! It's better to work out while my muscles are still warm. 'It's 74 degrees out! I think you're warm enough.' Nope! I'll be fine, I'm hydrated and everything. 'You're going to pass out.' Probably, but I'll just get up and keep going. 'You're definitely trying to kill your self.' We're starting with sit ups.

I passed out half way through my push ups. I still finished them though. The climbing had been my arm work out so I focused on core and leg work. Lots of squats, glutes are important. 'How are you not dead?' Sheer fucking will power. 'You've got twenty minutes left.' I'll wrap up these squats and do my stretches. 'Sure thing'

Thanks for being my timer! 'Thanks for talking to me, you're a lot nicer than Sakura was.' Aww you care! 'Shut up' I'm good thanks. 'My own words used against me!' Ha! I dropped into a back bend, pleased that the clothes were holding up. 'Is your spine okay?' Feels fantastic, the blood rushing to my head, the flex, together it's the perfect cocktail! 'Uh huh, why are you so exuberant anyways.' The happiness of my thoughts contrast what comes out of mouth. 'That's metal. You've got five minutes, you should go down and erase your name.' Alright. I stood up, my spine giving a satisfying crack.

I ran back to the check in and erased my name, the chunin looked from the board to me. Training ground 66 wasn't exactly popular, especially with the younger generation of ninja. The cliff took time and energy to climb, it wasn't all that surprising. "Um, did you climb it?" I looked him dead in the eye. "What else would I be doing?" With my hair sticking to my face and the sheer amount of sweat in my clothes, I probably looked insane as I walked out of the office. 'I think you scared him.' As I said, intimidation is key. 'You're hopeless'

I got a lot of strange looks on the way home, don't blame em. I swung open the front door, very prepared for a shower. The look on Mebuki Haruno's face when her delicate flower of a daughter stepped into the house practically dripping sweat. Oh I wish I had brought a camera.

I panicked at her expression. "Uh, training." I gave a thumbs up before running up the stairs. 'Pfftt! Hahaha! Was that all you could come up with?' I huffed while grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom. I looked around the shower, uh. Why would you put mousse in you're hair? 'Dear Kami'

...
That was the most I have ever written for a chapter, go me! If you liked it vote! If you didn't, tell me what I can do better!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

225K 35.2K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
White Agony Por Helli

Outros géneros

79.4K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !