๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โ‡พ ๐’๐„๐๐€๐’๐“...

By hanistarxx

"someone tell sebastian stan that if he wants a wife, i'm totally up for it." "i'll see you tomorrow at the c... More

๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โ‡พ ๐’๐„๐๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„

5.3K 171 53
By hanistarxx

REAL LIFE

𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐘 at the plate in front of him, while he scraped his fork against it. Sebastian had barely touched his food. He had been having little to no appetite when it came to eating as of late, and everyone knew why.

He was always in his on little world on set. He barely remembered his lines, which were only a few, so he had absolutely no excuse as to why he should be forgetting them. Except there was an excuse - Dahlia.

It had been six days since she had posted anything or replied back to any of his text messages. Sebastian spent the entire time moping around, whining for her to come back and occasionally sending a few death glares towards Anthony.

As bad as Sebastian was, Anthony was bearing just as much guilt. It was partly his fault why Dahlia was not responding to any of them. He was excited about his best friend finally being in love with a woman so deserving, that he completely abolished the idea of Sebastian waiting for 'the right time'.

Sebastian continued to stare at the inanimate object, his fork had long been abandoned. He sighed and pushed the plate away, then resting his chin in the palm of his hand, a subtle pout appearing on his face. His fingers absent-mindedly swiped across his phone, his eyes scanning to see if there were any new notifications from Dahlia.

"Hey, man," he heard Anthony call him from behind. Sebastian didn't turn to look, he only waved his hand lazily in response.

"Hey, Mackie," his voice was nothing but a gloomy whimper.

"What are you waiting on, bud?"

"She hasn't texted back," his sorrow laced in his tone and it did nothing but make Anthony wince.

"I got a gift for you," Anthony offered, "Something to cheer you up."

"Thanks, Mackie but I'm good."

Anthony groaned in exasperation at his friend's bleak reply.

"Will you turn around and look at me?"

Ignoring Anthony's request, Sebastian dramatically let his head fall onto the table. He covered his head with his arms and whined like a child.

"No," he muttered.

"Stop being a chi-" Anthony started.

"It's alright, Mackie," someone interjected, "I got this."

A soft and honeyed tone, Sebastian could recognize that voice anywhere. As if all of the muscles in his body had started to finally work, he abruptly turned around in his chair.

A shaky and slow smile started etching onto his face as the surprise sank in.

"Dahlia," he called.

Dahlia stood awkwardly beside Anthony but gave him a small smile in return.

"Hey, Sebby."

Anthony looked at them funny, exchanging his glance between them who were just staring at each other. He started to feel weird about being there and cleared his throat, making his presence known.

"I'll, uh, leave you guys alone," he blurted. Before turning to leave, he looked towards Dahlia one last time.

"I really am sorry, for everything," he apologized.

"It's okay. I know you meant well," she replied, giving him a reassuring smile. Anthony trailed off not long after, finally giving the other two their privacy.

Dahlia slowly walked up to Sebastian, her fingers playing with themselves as she thought about what to say. She noticed his scruffy beard had appeared to be slightly more disheveled than the last time they met.

"You look messy." Her nose crinkled and Sebastian found himself fighting every urge to close the distance between them and envelope her in his arms.

"I wish I could say the same to you but you look beautiful." Dahlia scoffed and waved her hand at his remark, a shy grin breaking out on her face.

"I mean it, you look great, Dahlia," he sighed, sending her way a ghost of a smile. Dahlia's eyes glistened as she let his words sink in.

"Thank you, Sebastian." He nodded his head, a muscle in his jaw twitched when they resumed their uncomfortable silence.

Dahlia gritted her teeth and looked around, successfully spotting his cast mates hiding behind a trailer. As soon as they were in her line of vision, Scarlett, Elizabeth and Chris quickly hid their faces.

Dahlia let out a small giggle and made their position known to Sebastian, his lips drawing back a snarl when he spotted them.

"Maybe we could talk in your trailer?" Dahlia suggested.

"Of course, yeah." Sebastian pointed his arm out, allowing her to walk ahead of him while he trailed behind. He turned around to his friends, signalling them to leave him alone. The three of them swiftly walked away, faking small talk, as if they weren't just caught.

The entire time to his trailer, neither of them mentioned anything. Both of them had their head gears turning in full swing. Sebastian kept running his fingers through his hair to comb it down while Dahlia kept on nibbling on her bottom lip.

Sebastian opened the door to his trailer for her and Dahlia's eyes went round when she found the array of Tom Hiddleston pictures on his wall. Dahlia turned to face her best friend and pointed to the pictures, a confused expression written on her face.

"Mackie did this?" she asked.

Sebastian shook his head. "Chris, actually." Dahlia chuckled in surprise at the revelation of the real prankster.

"That," he pointed to a cardboard cutout of The Winter Soldier but with a badly drawn Hitler moustache and an eye patch. A note was stuck to it and it said 'I love Borky Bornes'.

"That was Mackie."

Dahlia placed her hands over her mouth as her laughter grew louder. Sebastian's mouth twisted into a small grin as he watched his best friend laugh. Dahlia noticed him looking at her and she turned scarlet.

She turned her cheek the other way so he wouldn't notice but an image that laid on his table made her gasp. Her lower lip jutted out into a pout as she picked the tiny picture up.

"You still have this?"

The photo was of her and Sebastian from when they first met. She was holding up a Poké Ball and he was gripping on to a toy rifle, both of them had faux fierce expressions on their faces.

His eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled. "Yeah, it's always with me."

Dahlia's pout was replaced with a vibrant smile, her pearly white teeth on showcase for the world to see. Her distinct laugh accompanied her scrunched button nose as she reminisced about the time she had first met Sebastian.

She remembered how they had accidentally walked into the wrong booths, consequently causing them to decide to take photos with each other and their fans together, the entire day at Comic-Con.

"If you want it, you can have it," he offered. Dahlia gave him a long look before reaching into her bag and taking her purse out. From inside, she slipped out a photo - the same picture Sebastian had.

"I've got mine with me too," she replied. She took in a deep breath, her shoulders relaxing as she exhaled. She returned her purse into her bag and placed Sebastian's photo back on to his table.

Dahlia leaned against the table and crossed her arms in front of her. Her jaw clenched and she roamed her eyes around the room before meeting Sebastian's gaze once again.

"So, Shelley said that I might have overreacted the other night," she began, "As did Tyler. And Holland. And literally everybody else."

"You didn't. You have every right to be mad at me after the stunt I pulled," Sebastian rebutted.

Dahlia scoffed, "That's the problem, Sebastian." Her voice cracked at the mention of his name. She was trying her hardest to hold up her strength of armour but she felt like it was quickly crumbling away the longer she looked at him.

"I'm not mad at you. I could never get mad at you. I miss you."

Chin trembling, Dahlia sniffed. Her tears threatened to spill out and she refused to let them so she mentally begged for them to stay put.

Sebastian wasn't any better. Tears shone in his eyes and whether he started bawling or not was the least of his worries. He wanted to know if she was going to be okay - he wanted to be the one to make her feel better, just as she had always been to him.

"I wasn't lying to you, and I'm not lying to you now. I meant every word I said, Dahlia." He walked up to her slowly and gently placed his hands softly on the sides of her arms. He stared into her dark eyes that he had always loved but never realized just how much.

"I am so sorry that it took me this long to tell you what you've always wanted to hear. I realize now how much you mean to me and that I'm always going to need you in my life. I can't do this without you. You're my partner in crime, you're my best girl."

"Then why did you ignore me? Every time you meet some new girl, you push me away. Even after your breakups, you come and see me to spend a few weeks together but then you leave me all alone again," Dahlia cried.

Dahlia's begging were put to no use because as soon as his confession slipped out of his mouth, a tear had already begun to roll down her cheek. Sebastian quickly reached up to place his hand on her face, wiping her stray tear away with his thumb, before she could.

"Please don't cry, Dahlia. You can scream at me, you can beat me up if you want to, just please don't cry. I won't be able to handle that."

"Answer me, Sebastian," she ordered. "Why did you leave?"

"Because I was scared," he admitted. "There was never a bad moment in my life when you're around. You always make me laugh, when you're not even trying and I've never met any other girl who can do that. You know how hectic our lives can be but everything was always perfect with you. The more I'm with you the more I realized that, and it scared me. So I ran away."

"Why?" Her forehead creased as Sebastian snapped his mouth shut, refusing to let her know his reasons. Her face contorted in realization as she blinked her tears away, Sebastian wiping every last one of them off of her face.

"Because you don't think you deserve it," she answered her own question for him. She was letting the revelation sink in and he gave her a moment to think before he spoke up again.

"You're too good to me, Dahlia. You deserve the best. Meanwhile, I've never treated you well enough to deserve you," he breathed.

"You don't get to decide what I deserve, Sebastian."

"Dahlia-"

"Did you mean it?" she interrupted. "Did you mean what you said over text?"

"Every last word." Dahlia still looked slightly cautious and it didn't pass Sebastian's recognition.

"I know you don't believe me but you know I would never lie to you. I love you, Dahlia. And I want to be with you. It doesn't matter who I am to you - a friend, a lover - I don't care but I need you in my life. I'm not ready to lose you because my stupid ass was afraid to love you."

His tears started falling and just as he had wiped hers, Dahlia raised both her hands towards either side of his face and wiped his tears away as well. Sebastian let out a slight pur and leaned further into her hands.

"But I'm not scared anymore. And I won't ignore you anymore. I'm all yours, Dahlia. I love you too much to lose you. Please, give me a chance to be better to you. To be better for you," he promised with all of his heart.

She brought his face closer to hers, their foreheads touching. She was a crying mess but she had never felt such relief. Knowing that the man she had loved for five years has finally decided to step into her life again, this time wanting to be more than just her best friend.

"Okay," she whispered.

Sebastian was taken aback slightly.

"Okay?"

"I love you too, you big stupid," she chuckled.

Sebastian smiled through his tears, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You're letting me back in?"

Dahlia gave him a one-shoulder shrug, wanting to look cool when she was anything but. "You never left, Sebastian."

He held her beautiful face in his hands and admired her. Even when she was crying, she was still glowing in his eyes. He let out a breathy laugh, he was extremely happy to have his best girl back.

He slowly inched closer while admiring every feature on her face. He laid many of those sweet close-mouthed kisses on those very features, starting from her doe eyes, to her small nose, her tear-stained cheeks and finally her lips.

He loved how her body instantaneously melted into his. The way their lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. His hands travelled to the base of her neck as they kept kissing, only to part when they were running out of breath.

"Thank you, Dahlia." Sebastian planted one last kiss on her forehead before wrapping her up in his arms, feeling her warmth and feeling like his life was finally put together because he had found his missing piece - her.

Author's Note

Did someone order cringe! Because here you fucking go!

✨ Vote | Comment ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 15.1K 74
in which a one night stand between two actors turns into something far bigger than they were expecting. [SEBASTIAN STAN X OC] SOCIAL MEDIA.
5.5K 274 19
A romantic comedy story between Sebastian Stan and Female Reader where Sebastian falls in love with reader but she is not who he thinks she is. She's...
1.6K 78 16
You're a young actress who has recently just moved back to your parents house in new York after a very bad break up which has left you with a 3 month...
47.4K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...