The Dangerous Abused Zombie (...

Oleh BA55edWriter

Qrow and Winter had two sons, Dylan and Y/N! Dylan and James were in the Schnee mansion, but Dylan was taken... Lebih Banyak

Level 1: The Dead will rise again!
Level 2: Game Master arrives
Level 3: Brawl in the family!
Level 4: Revelations!
Level 5: Chaos
Level 6: Despair and Hope
Level 7: Foggy Mind
Level 9: Facing Myself
Level 10: The Final Level
Level 11: The Boss Fight
Level 12: The Ending

Level 8: Memories...?

4.1K 44 6
Oleh BA55edWriter

Y/N Pov:

I was enjoying my time with my family...

I was given materials to build my weapon, but I was able to use the materials to make a device that could generate armor!

Dad, Dylan, Weiss, and Grandmother saw the Gashat that I developed and was shivering a bit, I just shrug it off...

me: "I think through this I can make physical-digital armor!"

Dad: "Let's give it a test drive!"

me: "Right!"

I walked into the training facility and equipped my Gamer Driver!

Gamer Driver: GAMER DRIVER!

I then pressed the button on the Gashat!

Gashat: MIGHTY ACTION X!

me: "Grade 0! Henshin!"

I then place the Gashat into the Gamer Driver Slot!

Gamer Driver: GASHATTO! LET'S GAME! METCHA GAME! MUTCHA GAME! WHATCHA NAME!? I'M A KAMEN RIDER!

I then flip the panel to evolve to my level 2 form!

Gamer Driver: GACHAN! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGH-TY AC-TION X!

me: "Dad! It worked!"

Dad: "Nice on you Kiddo!"

Dylan saw the armor and compared it to a certain white and black armored assailant that attacked him and Aunt Weiss...

Grandmother shivered at the sight of my visors cold red-eyes...

Dad: "So...What is going to be your weapon...?"

For some reason, I "saw" everyone shiver at the sight of the newly developed weapon I made...

Dad: "What are you going to call it?"

me: "The Bugvisor..."

Dylan: "Brother?"

me: "Yes?"

Dylan: "What gave you the idea of making it?"

me: "I saw Uncle Ironwood hold a device similar to this"

Dad: "Old Jimmie, had something close to this?"

 me: "For some reason, it felt familiar so I tried to recreate it with the spare materials I had..."

me: "It can turn into a saw and a gun!"

Dad: "Now! let's try the armor out!"

me: "Bring on the drones!"

The drones inside the training arena deployed and flew towards me!

I then turned my Bugvisor into its gun mode and shot some of them! 

While I slash the ones that got to close after turning the Bugvisor into Saw Mode!

Dad: "Nice!"

me: "Yeah..."

Dad: "Wanna spar?"

me: "You're on!"

I then charge at Dad while firing bullets with the Bugvisor!

Dad used Harbinger and shot back!

I got close and turned the Bugvisor into saw mode, now I and Dad went to close combat!

I had the upper hand from attacking relentlessly and not giving Dad to turn Harbinger into its scythe mode!

I was going to win until Dad shot me right in the stomach knocking me back!

me: "AGH!"

I recovered and got slashed by Dad after transforming Harbinger into its scythe mode!

I was attacking regardless and now I was losing!

In a last desperate move, I took out another gashat that I've made!

I pressed the button!

Gashat: SHAKARIKI SPORTS!

I summoned a bike that I used to parry Dad's attacks!

Dad: "Fighting with a bike? Now I've seen everything..."

I then launched the bike at him!

Dad got hit by the bike and saw that the bike circled around me!

I placed the Gashat into the slot in my Gamer Driver, then I closed the panel and opened it again!

me: "Grade 0-3"

Gamer Driver: GACHAN! (Skip the Level 2 Jingle) A GACHA! SHAKARIKI! SHAKARIKI! BAD BAD! SHAKA TO RIKI TO SHAKARIKI! SPORTS!

I transformed into my level 0-3 form and everyone is shocked to see me wearing a bike...?

Weiss: "What"

Grandmother: "The"

Dylan: "Heck!?"

Dad burst out laughing!

Dad: "I can't believe that you're now using a bike as armor!"

me: "Dad! Let's get this over with!"

I take off a tire and throw the tire at him!

The impact knocked him back a bit!

Dad's eyes widen with shock because of the impact of a neon green tire that was just thrown at him!

me: "Let's finish this!"

I then took out the gashat out of its slot and insert it into the Kimewaza slot!

I press the button on the slot!

Kimewaza Slot: KIMEWAZA!

I then press the button again, while noticing that my Dad is now charging at me with his scythe!

Kimewaza Slot: SHAKARIKI! CRITICAL STRIKE!

I then throw the tire once again! this time Dad dodged...

Dad: "You missed!"

me: "You sure about that?"

I then run at him and caught him off guard, I then kick him in the chest!

The tire boomeranged and went back to me, as it crashes into Dad's back while I kicked his stomach, the impact caused an explosion that shattered his aura...

I was carrying him to the medical bay, but I heard an ominous voice talking to me...

Voice: KILL HIM!

I shrugged it off 

Voice: HE FORGOT ABOUT YOU!

I then noticed that every time the voice spoke some memories resurfaced!

Voice: HE LEFT US!

I then dropped Dad unto the ground!

Dad slowly regained consciousness and saw me gripping my helmet!

Genm: "AGH! AHHHHH!"

Purple energy leaked out of the armor, forcefully disengaging the armor...

Dad: "What happened Kidd-"

Dad stopped talking as he saw that I was laughing crazy and my hair is rapidly changing from white to black and vice versa!

Dad's eyes widen even more when he saw my eyes were shifting from it's light blue tint to dark purple...

me: "Dad! Make it stop!"

Grandmother, Aunt Weiss, and Dylan quickly ran to my side!

Grandmother went through her purse and took out a syringe and handed it to Dad...

Dad then inserted the contents of the syringe to my neck, as I slowly felt sleepy and I see the world around me darken and leaving me in the dark...

---No Pov---

Qrow was now carrying his son's unconscious body alongside Dylan, Willow, and Weiss

The four went into the Medical Bay and the doctors quickly sedated Y/N...

----Y/N Pov----

I was standing in a pitch-black environment with nobody...

I then hear laughing and crying...

I slowly made my way to the source of the noise and saw a person hutched over...

I touched his back and saw that the figure making the noise is me...!?

Chapter Ends...

A/N: SEE YOU NEXT GAME!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.1K 47 7
Intro: Y/n is a rouge hunter that works as an assassin who eliminates bounties. He claims that he lives with an abusive family called the rose family...
70.5K 1K 25
(Y/N) have lost his family by the Noice the only family that he have left was his sister Snow. But sadly she died, before she die. She left something...
230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
12.7K 138 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...