ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

By CHANISLIFE24

➳𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙐 "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵?" "𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩�... More

✋💀D I S C L A I M E R S💀✋
ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ
⇂˙⇂
ᄅ˙ᄅ
3̶.̶3̶
𝟦.𝟦
ގ˙ގ
6.6
➆.7
𝟖.𝟖
9̶.̶9̶
1̳0̳.̳1̳0̳
𝟏𝟏.𝟏𝟏
ᄅ⇂˙ᄅ⇂
➀➂.13
𝟏𝟒.𝟏𝟒
16.16
ㄥ⇂˙ㄥ⇂
N O T E

ގ⇂˙ގ⇂

596 33 93
By CHANISLIFE24

Bang Chan POV             29/10 05:00ᴘᴍ

I didn't like the cold breeze of the wind but it was expected, it was the start of autumn. I rarely went outside during the day, too busy making tracks and working for the dipshit, and today was no exception.

"Oh, Channie!" Hongjoong welcomed smugly while lighting a joint

"I'm not here for you, I have work," I said impatiently and not in the mood to deal with his bullshit, because of what happened yesterday Lola got scared

"Better be fast, don't want to be late on your date," he said winking at me, searching for a reaction after his provocation. I immediately grabbed him and hovered him on the wall feeling a sudden rush of blood in my veins

"What you mean?" I asked through gritted teeth watching him attentively with my eyes now narrowed

"You don't want to make Lola and your friend wait right?" he said keeping his smirk on his face. He was watching me, and it wasn't great.

Clearly, he knew about Changbin and this didn't help the situation, losing him would create a big hole in our plan. I growled shortening the distance between our faces, he didn't even flinch at my dark expression... like him. I trowed a punch near his head hitting violently the wall shaken by the memory. My gaze never left Hongjoong eyes that were now peering me emotionless, guessing the trigger of my act. He weirdly brought back the gloominess I felt with the kid yesterday, lately, I've been thinking too much about the past and it wasn't ideal. I let him go not wanting more problems, and because he was right. Anyways this problem I would handle it with Lola and Bin later. There was no point in facing him about such an old event, we all knew the truth and he chose his side already, I wasn't here to bring him back to his senses, he wasn't my priority.

I ignored his giggle of satisfaction and went inside of the same tiring place trying to fight back the urge to just smash everything from rage. I was here again because of Hongjoong and I knew it, he was trying to complicate things for me and it wasn't good for my market. I need to be more cautious. First the new arrivals than the return of the last problem I wanted, something is up and I'm not allowed to cut my attention off. Things were going smoothly, if it wasn't for my private deals I wouldn't be able to pay back this dipshit and I was gladly counting down my last days inside this hell of a place.

I was now in front of a velvet red door framed with gold details making it look excessive bougie for my appeal but it didn't matter much anyway.

"Chris, cmon sit down" his deep voice ordered while keeping his cigar on his hand and not leaving my gaze, interested in my reactions. I didn't give a shit about how I was behaving, I was in debt, but we all knew I had more information that he knew, I wasn't scared. I couldn't be, I needed to be strong to reach my goal.

"You know I keep an eye on you right?" he said not bothering to hear a response from me

"Now, you already saw Hongjoong, well he's gonna join for a bit so we can say that the days may or may not increase, with the dept too you know" he let out smirking. He was trying to frame me, after all, he had done he had the nerve to cuff me down, if I wanted I could terminate all of his business, in one second. Like he did with his life.

"The pact was 1825 days with an amount estimated of 50 million, I'm pretty sure I'm too near the end to get a sudden change of plans, right Mr?" I said keeping my forced smile on as much as possible and not let my rage speak up through my gestures. He started laughing making my knuckles white from the strength I was fisting my hands

"Chris we are trying to make affairs here but you're not in the position to offer you know," he said slowly while turning off his cigar, at that moment a guard came near pointing a gun to my head. My gaze never left his disgusting face, impassive at the weapon pressing tightly on my temple. Shoot me. I wanted to challenge him, to let him know that I wasn't affected by his mischievous attempts and I didn't care for my life, but I knew better than giving him that satisfaction.

"Mine was an order, not permission. Clear?" he stated looking strictly at me. I wanted to avoid those eyes with my whole soul and body, I want to react soo much but I knew I needed better than some fists to come up to fight him.

"It's up to 55 million Mr. Chris with half of a year included. Thank Hoongjoong later" he said shooing me out.

Without hesitation I went outside as fast as possible to try to release my nerves, I grabbed my usual popping 2 more for a stronger dose. I needed a distraction. The situation was stressful enough and now I had to deal with this too because of Hongjoong. I let a sigh remembering the meeting with the guys, I checked the time and I wasn't that late, if I was fast enough I would make it.

Today Changbin wanted to meet in a coffee shop, he was pretty alarmed and if he chose a public place something must be up.

Usually, it would be Hanbin basement but I'm gonna get informed when I meet him.

I entered the coffee shop spotting already the two speaking animatedly about something

"What's all the fuss about?" I asked smiling, immediately their attention turned to me

"She's insisting to making me hook up with one of her colleagues, the Hanjin one," he said grunty, pretty annoyed at Lola trying to give him some dick

"Really? Hanjin? From you, that got the information..." I started smugly while he rolled his eyes

"Hyunjin, I'm joking," he said sassily and I and Lola burst out laughing making him join too

"Yo Bin that was pretty gay for you," Lola said while trying to catch her breath

"Lately I'm disguised too often, I confuse my personalities sorry" He started making his tongue click and keeping up the act. It was good and relieving to see all of us together

"Into the serious stuff now," he said with his face darkening immediately while trowing a USB at me

"Fill it, the usual," he said

"You know the tracks are not ready" I sighed

"The client wants them it's not me, so you better get them done," he declared strictly

"Oi Bin, we acting though now?" Lola asked smirking while Changbin gave her his phone ignoring her tease, Lola checked immediately the footage and widened her eyes

"They got Hanbin, it's bad. We luckily already had moved out everything but they have him now as a hostage. Those guards are from the dipshit." he said seriousness filling the air. He quickly swapped to another image showing a well known back

"That nasty ass mullet guy snitched and keeps doing so. He got into contact with some intern, after telling the old code and the name of Nana..." he continued worry fulling his eyes. I watched Lola in search of a reaction but she kept looking blankly at the phone screen.

Changbin frustrated rubbed his face, clapping his hands after

"Onto the next news," he said trying to get out a smile and successfully doing so

"Don't worry too much, Hanbin is a veteran, we should trust him" he reassured. I couldn't hide my stress after this news, things were already bad and the timing was worst because of the affairs that now were all on Changbins back. He wasn't in a good state, knuckles bruised, deep eye bags and wrist hid. He was dealing with all of this alone.

"Now, the recruits," he told trowing a folder at me. I got myself together after zoning out and I started observing the pictures and personal pieces of information.

"Let's start with the underage kid" Changbin spoke carefully watching me. I shot up my head immediately interested in which one it was but I already had someone in my mind

"Yang Jeongin. He isn't fresh meat, he's on the "industry" since 11. His parents died from an overdose, drug addicts." he listed, I scrunched my nose at that information, not being the first time I hear about it. I notice that Changbin stopped and I glanced up to catch him glare at Lola worriedly.

"Something else?" I asked seriously not knowing what was the sudden tension about

"Yeah, in the order we have Kim Seungmin. This is surprising," he said amused

"He comes from a rich family that declared his death after his 14th birthday. His family is pretty wealthy and has major companies in the state, but, from a range of 4 brothers, he's the younger. Now, the successor of one of the companies is..." he started stopping to see our reaction

"Kim Sun-woo," he says clicking his tongue, me and Lola immediately exchange glares surprised

"You mean the Kim Sunwoo of Infinity (another club) right?" she asked cautiously scared of the answer

"Exactly. I got some insiders that told me Seungmin worked there with him and Jeongin too. And guess what, he is affiliated with the dipshit, and the kids work as a connection for markets." he said pretty pleasingly with the information

"So Sunwoo handles the new drug route using the club while paying back with the kids' service right? And I guess Hongjoong is a part of all of this. I forgot to tell you, I need still information about the last one" I said not surprised at all while he trowed at me another folder

"You know I got you. Little mullet dude being around too much, he's trying to create connections with the majority, that means, he's using the dipshit to get to the top." I tightened the grip on the folder knowing too well who he was talking about. I started laughing

"He still acts as he cares huh?" I say enraged at the idea.

Changbin leaves a sigh switching the folder back to the other one

"The recruits," he says trying to get my attention away from that deadly drowning topic

"Hwang Hanjin," he says on purpose making me and Lola roll our eyes amused

"He is pretty interesting actually," he says pointing at one name in the paper, I furrow my brows looking up at him quickly

"He's the one that has a connection with the top. We are talking about an insider. Nobody knows about this information, even HongJoong. I don't know what they want from the club but it has something to do with Sun-woo, they're rivals in some ways." he says amazed at the intricate table of pawns.

"Oh so he's next," Lola said smirking at me, I exchanged the glance amused with her suggestion

"Sure," I said smugly while Changbin rolled his eyes

"Whatever the fuck you're doing you better stop it now. A month and you're over with that dipshit, it's your opportunity to start again," he says seriously concerned while I sighed

"You know I'm never gonna be free from this unless I get to the top with what happened. And he gave me a promotion" I scoffed enthusiastic to share the news

"Hongjoong" Lola said frustrated already guessing who fucked everything up.

"He made sure to cuff me down for another half year," I said rubbing my face, Changbin mad too at the idea

"Wha-" he paused his sentence after glancing at a newcomer in the shop

"Who's he?," I ask landing my attention to a blonde guy that came inside with some friends and oh-

"Seungmin," I and Lola said in unison. Changbin immediately switched his attention back to the papers getting them before someone would glance at them.

"Nobody," he says seriously trying to sound convincing

"Changbin." I sigh frustrated

"I wanna come out clean," he says looking at me pleading

"I don't want to have nothing to do with this anymore, I'm trying to get over on this you know it," he says handing me his backpack filled with the usual.

"I have someone now that I care about, I can't keep up with this stuff," he says nervously not daring to look at me, afraid of my judgemental eyes.

"When you're leaving?" I asked sighing, not wanting to drop the mood

"2 months and a half," he says while playing with his hands still waiting for a harsh response

"Hey I'm happy for you," Lola says reaching for his hand and comfortably rubbing it. We all were trying to get a grip on our lives, someone better than others. Changbin had already figured out his solutions with his connections and I was happy for him but I couldn't deny to myself that the idea didn't sit well to me. Losing Changbin would compromise my affairs somehow too and as much as I care for him I wanted to get out my mess too. He helped me a lot so I felt the need to keep my frustration within and congratulate him too.

"I'm happy for you bro," I say smiling at him and he immediately returned it grateful.

"By the way..." Lola says keeping her gaze still on the group of the kids

"Who's that pretty boy?" she asked smirking, I see Changbin tensing up at the question, I look disinterested already knowing half faces. Kim Seungmin with, of course, Yang Jeongin and the blonde weirdly happily guy and

"Cat" I whisper furrowing my eyebrows, Lola giggles at my exclamation

"Yes he has some feline features for sure," she said noting my interest.

He was surely one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen, already topping Hyunjin. Plain brownish hair styled to be parted and show his forehead, eyebrows complementing the shape of his cat-like eyes, his chiseled jaw with a long neck hidden by the high turtled neck of his sweater and his heart-shaped lips...he looked very classy and gorgeous. I got up with the intent of catching absolutely some information

"Wait, Chan-" Lola tries to arrest me but I was already leading to the table

"Hey kids," I say smirking pointing at the couple, I can see them tense up.

This should be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

♪~ Jeremih, Migos Giv No Fuks

˙ ͜ʟ˙

SUUUUUPPPPP

CHAN IS BACK. And a little tiny bit of Minchan?😍  Wow, I'm surprised too lmao.I'm gonna be honest, it wasn't supposed to turn out so serious about some "gang shit", it just happened and I'm very sorry if it's confusing as hell. There's a lot to cover and I hope I'm gonna be able to address all your doubts in future chapters, about that:

What are you more confused about?🤔

Love yalll💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.7K 15
Seungmin is a clingy and very shy boy Hyunjin is a famous and flirtatious model in Korea What will Happen when Seungmin is hired to be hwang hyunjin...
41.1K 1.9K 65
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙐: "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎?" 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑...
107K 4.6K 26
Seungmin was never the best when it came to dealing with his feelings. Hyunjin on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted. What happens when thes...
62.3K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...