The American's past

By UniA101

A fanfic based off of "Memories of Old" By SliverAmyhestanimelover (I cant spell) so credits to them for the... More

Before we start
1. The spell
2. Found
3. The door
A little explation from the end
4.New tribe and to north america
5.A little talk
6.Vikings and nordics
7.New Sweden
over a hundred votes!
اشرث ةثةثس
8.Welcome home
9.Oh the short time we all have together
i just want to write soo
Watching him die
I beat you to space!
You got what you needed -10.Meeting
50 years!
Ok cause A friend deiced to tag me-
11.questions and no answers
9/11
Shoutout
Dont kill me please
12.A chapter i guess
13.Im speeding up the nordics cause i said so
A/N-If your expecting a good tittle good luck
A/N-sorry for another a/n
14.I think this is the 14 chapter?
15. Damn England being a bastard are we?
Fuck a 1k Votes! AHHHHHH
16.HELL YA FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR
17. Umn so y e s
18.song chapter? I guess but its just america playing
19. Southern USA
Valentines day one-shot requests
Valentines one shot #1- Amerpan
Get this out
I think you know where this is going
PLEASE READ CAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT

20. Please help my family is being held captive

2.2K 51 81
By UniA101

Alex has a flirty look to him and checked Romano out

"Why hello there Cutie~"

Romano blushes but glared "what do you want bastard?

"You~" he said winking.

Romano blushes deeper but something clicked in him and pulled him close by the shirt collar.

"Well Bello you will have to catch me first and besides I'm the one getting you~"

I blinked, I never knew Romano had a flirty side in him. Poor Alex was completely red as Romano let him go and left.

Alex went back to home and buried his head in his hands.

I looked at him "so finally found someone to cause after?"

He nods blushing "holy shit he's hot and flirty. You should know a bunch about him"

"Not really I just got close to him. But have fun."

He sighs "this is going to be fun. I'm hungry time to make gumbo. You're helping make it as well"

I nod and we stand up walking to the kitchen. No one was there. Perfect. We started making gumbo.

In the middle I heard a beat. Alex was beating on the spoons. I smiled, once he finished a grabbed some spoons as well and made a faster one. It soon turned into a competition on who had the best best. Unfortunately at the end alex one. He grinned slightly and we went back to cooking.

After that he called everyone to eat and most people where surprised on how the gumbo tasted. Most people have never heard of it! Alex vowed to make food from now on much to the argument of China.

We all went to sleep with Alex bunking with Italy and Romano. In the early morning me and Alex spotted drums and electric guitar. People will hate us for it but we started playing music again.

Everyone groggily woke up and glared at us. Alex just laughed. After we left Romano pulled Alex away...

Pov change to 3rd person cause I can)

Alex was blushing hard and South italy had more less of a angry/smirking look on his face.

He let Alex go but was still close to him
"Well that was certainly a show bello, trying to annoy us huh? That won't simply fly with me.." he caresses his cheek for a second making Alex blush like a tomato.

"No reply huh? Well then bello I suppose the game will keep going~" he left and left Alex blushing hard until he got up to find Alfred...

Back to Alfreds Pov!)

I was sitting on a table waiting for Alex and Romano's make out session to end when England came up to me glaring.

Oh fuck...

—-

Reeseeeeeee
I might get my hair dyed. I'll show it to you if I do :3
Words:Ludwigs gayness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 166 14
[OLD. NEW VERSION UNDER WAY.] One day, Alfred had mistakenly left his journal in the meeting room. He had left his stuff behind due to an emergency b...
115K 2.1K 72
So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about writing about him. I'm also from the Dee...
982 21 10
I dreamt this up one night and made my best friend turn it into a fanfiction. Crossposted on Ao3 under Hetalia__Trash
27.3K 733 25
America, well, to say he never struggled would be a big fat lie. Yet, will the loss of support from his fellow nations send him into a spiral? #1 in...