Autophobia

By AMAC45

Autophobia is defined as the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

23

3.6K 109 21
By AMAC45

Jordyn's POV

"Ready?" I question.

"Mhmm." Kelley says then she kisses my head.

I look at the camera then take a deep breath.

"Hi everyone welcome back to the channel. My name's Jordyn and today we'll be doing a video that was requested by you people" I say and look at the camera. "Kelley and I..."

"Hiya." Kelley says.

"We will be doing the Girlfriend Tag." I say then hold up the bowl of questions. "I asked you for questions on my twitter and Toby and Christen printed out the one's they liked."

"WHEW." Toby says as she walks by my bedroom door.

"Dork." Christen says as she follows her wife to their room

"Ready?" Kelley asks and I nod then grab the first question.

"What's my favorite part of your body?" I ask.

"Uh my arms?" Kelley answers.

"Nope. Your hands." I say.

"Oh really." Kelley says with a smirk.

"Not like that you perv." I say and lightly smack Kelley thigh. "I like them because when we hold hands they feel like big pillows and when we cuddle the always make me feel protected...I also like your thighs cause they're comfy pillows to lay on."

"Oh...Well you can hold them anytime." My girlfriend says.

I smile and lean into Kelley then she kisses my head before she grabs a slip of paper

"What's your favorite photo of me?" Kelley reads

"I have like 4." I say and grab my phone. "I'll put the photo's on screen for you guys."

I then scroll through the four photo's and list why I love them.

"This one I like because you look insanely beautiful and I love your hair in curls." I say then scroll to the next photo.

"This one I like because your freckles are out in full force, your eyes are insanely beautiful, and you just look really pretty." I say then scroll to the next photo.

"This one I like because you look really hot." I say. "It's one of the photo's I look at whenever I miss you."

"And your fourth one?" Kelley asks.

"And my all time favorite photo of you is the one of us kissing after you won the World Cup." I say with a smile. "For obvious reasons."

"That photo's my home screen." Kelley says as I grab the next question.

"What film always makes me cry?" I read.

"Anything with a dog dying." Kelley says. "Or the movie Radio."

"Yeah...I don't like the way the police people treat Radio." I say then Kelley grabs a question.

"Why do you call me Peaches?" Kelley asks.

"Well you're from Georgia and you also have a very nice butt." I say

"Have you seen yours?" Kelley questions as I grab a question. "Your butt is phenomenal."

"Ah screw it." I mumble then I move into Kelley's lap.

"Mmmm." Kelley says as she wraps her arms around me. "That's nice."

"Much better." I say then I read the question. "Who's my favorite YouTuber?"

"Oh crap." Kelley mumbles. "You just told me this too."

"She's brunette." I say. "And she has a girlfriend who's a singer that you showed me.

"Shannon Beveridge?" Kelley questions and I nod.

"That's the one."

"Sweet." Kelley says with a smile then she grabs a question. "Where do I wanna go for my next vacation?"

"Anywhere with a beach and waves so you can surf." I say.

"True." Kelley says.

"What is something you wish I would do?" I question.

"It's kinda deep, but I wish you would love your body as much as I love your body." Kelley says.

I sigh then stop the camera recording.

"What?" Kelley questions. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Have...Have you read any of the comments on the video you, me, and Toby did?" I ask.

"I haven't." Kelley says. "Are they bad?"

"They all think I'm using you and Toby for money and clout."

"Why?"

"I don't know." I mumble.

"Hey Jordyn?" Toby says as she comes into the room holding her computer

"Yes?" I question as Christen comes into the room as well.

"Have you seen the comments under the video we did together?" Toby asks.

"We were just talking about that." Kelley says.

"Are they always that bad?" Christen asks.

"They haven't been before." I say. "I don't know what I did wrong to make people say those things."

"What things?" Kelley asks then she looks at me.

I look down at my lap and play with my fingers until I hear Toby sigh then I look at my cousin.

"A lot of the comments are a bunch of men saying that Jordyn deserved to be abused and that if she would have just done what her ex told her then she wouldn't have been treated the way she was." Toby says.

"That's bull shit." Kelley says.

"Yes it is." Christen says.

"Jordyn they're wrong." Toby says.

"I know." I mumble. "I just wanna be able to forget about everything in the past, but people won't let me."

"Jordyn maybe you should take a break from YouTube." Christen suggests.

"I can't." I say. "I don't want people to think that they can bully me into leaving."

"Then what do you wanna do?" Kelley asks.

"Just do what I usually do when this happens." I say. "Ignore it."

"Jordyn that's not healthy." Kelley says.

"Well what the fuck do you want me to do?" I question. "Do you want me to turn off my comments? If I do that then people will know it's affecting me. Do you want me to put the dickheads on blast? If I do that then I'll be just as big an asshole as the people commenting Kelley, so what the fuck do you want me to do?"

"Well the first thing I want you to do is calm down."

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down Kelley." I say. "You know exactly what's this is like and you never say anything so how can you tell me to do something different?"

"Jordyn why don't we go get some fresh air." Christen says.

I nod then get out of Kelley's lap and follow Christen out of my bed room. Christen and I then head to the garage, get in her car, and leave the house. Once away from the house my cousin's wife takes me to Sonic to get a drink then we head to a secluded parking area that overlooks Portland

"Kelley can be an idiot sometimes." Christen says

"Sometimes?" I question. "More like all the time."

"She just doesn't think before she speaks sometimes."

"She use to think about both of us before she spoke or did something, but now...well now I don't even know where our relationship is going."

"What are you saying Jordyn?" Christen questions.

"Maybe Kelley and I need to break up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 441 25
Atelophobia [A-tel-o-pho-bia] The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough. (Contains: Depression and eating disorders.)
415 35 22
When I thought that I had stopped living, you made me laugh. When I thought I had stopped living, you taught me how to love. You taught me how to l...
89.6K 1.4K 92
Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language, suicidal references and blood. So, if yo...