๐“˜ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By NeireeWrites

Cheryl Blossom is a princess, a spoiled one too. Her parents are king and queen of Riverdale. They are very n... More

2|Meeting the Royals
3| Loved ones
4| Public Gathering
5| Moving In
6| letting the Royal's know
7| Jason's Funeral
8| lets have some fun!
9| Date Night ๐ŸŒ 
10| Will You Marry Me?
11| Kids Meet And Greet
12| Engagement Party
13| I now pronounce you wife and wife
14| Honeymoon
15| I Now Pronounce You Queen Of Riverdale
16| Ugh! This Is Too Much Work!
17| Do You Want To Have Kids With Me?
18| Trying For A Baby
19| Pregnant?
20| Telling The family
21| Pregnancy months
22| Giving Birth
23| Bring Them Home
24| Your Beautiful Inside And Out!
25| Twins Are 1!
26| If You Don't Tell Mommy I Won't
27| Adelaine Is Not After You!!
28| Its Just The Three Of Us Today
29| Addison's first tooth
30| Twins are growing up
31| Twins Are 2!
32| A Parents Night Out.
33| Kevin At His Finest
34| Baby Topaz 3?
35| Telling The Twins
36| Morning Sickness
37| What's the gender?
38| Baby Shower!
39| You Can Do It, Cheryl
40|Aftermath
41|Amari's Eyes
42| Introducting Him To The World
43| Let's Make A Youtube Channel!
44| Welcome To The Royal Family๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ
45| Twins are 3!
46|Hey! You look like me!
47| Christmas with the royals.
48| Happy New Year!
49| Amari is 1!
50| They're All Sick!
51| A Night To Ourselves
52| Vow renewal.
53| Romantic getaway
54| 11 years later
55| Addison comes out
56| The talk
57| Addion's first date
58| Pregnancy Appointment
59| Twins 15th birthday!
60| Gender reveal
61| Jason's death
62| Welcome to the world
63| Kids meet your little brother
64| Welcome home Kyrie
65| Aurora's backstory
66| The prank
67| Kyrie's first doctor appointment
68| Addison's hickies
69| A Topaz Christmas
70| Family trip!
71| Kyrie's first steps
72| Toni's surgery
73| Senior year
74| I Married a princess

1|WHAT?!

17.6K 334 62
By NeireeWrites

This book was written on February 6, 2020, and completed on August 27th, 2020

As a kid, Toni always knew that her passion for helping people has never been something that she'd grow out of. She enjoyed waking up early to go help at the shelters with her father. She looked up to her father more than anyone else in the world. He was so brave. And so strong, caring, sweet. Her mother says she is exactly like him in many different ways.

When Toni had just started college, her father was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. He did his best to hide his bad days from Toni, but she saw. The brunette stayed at home and went to college from there so she could be able to be there with her father, no matter how many times he tried to convince her to go off, she insisted that she wasn't going anywhere.

He died when she was 15. So she graduated high school at 18, with only her mother and a few relatives in the crowd. She's older now, but it was recent and sometimes it does hurts when she thinks about him.

To keep her dad's passion alive, the brunette volunteers at the children's hospital for sick kids. She loves all the children there. They are so funny and cool to hang out with.

Her best friends Veronica and Betty some times help out when they're free. Veronica is a lawyer and Betty is a FBI agent.

Toni works at an animal shelter. It pays well when the rich people decides they want to buy their children and apology puppy. It happens a lot, trust me.

Cheryl has always been raised getting everything she wants from her parents. After the death of her late brother, Jason, and his wife, Sophia, she's been a lot more obnoxious. She would curse out every worker in the castle.

Her parents tried calming her down by doing anything she wants because, well, she did lose her best friend, her loving brother. But that still didn't stop her from being a bitch.

Toni and Cheryl are 20.

Okay now to the story.

Toni's POV

Betty, Veronica, and I sat in a small cafe with their son, Tyson. The small blonde has my whole heart and I love him to death. As watched as the small boy played with his milk, blowing into the straw to see the bubbles popping in his cup.

I chuckle softly at his action, gently pulling the straw from his hold. "No! Auwtie Toni!" he pouts and tries to reach for the plastic straw. "You have to drink your milk, love. Not play in it." I replaced the straw with a new one since my hands were on the previous one.

I look up to see my best friends looking between us, not saying a word. "You do know that this is your kid, correct?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yep." Betty shrugs. "Right...so you handle...that." I pointed to the three-year-old. He went back to blowing bubbles into his milk again.

Veronica reaches over to stop him. "Did you guys hear about prince Jason?" Betty spoke up.

"Mhm." her wife hummed while I nod. "It's sad, honestly." I sigh.

"I know. I can't imagine how his sister is feeling at the moment." Betty breathed out heavily through her mouth. "I could." I shrug. "She's probably in constant agony right now."

"What's abany?" Tyson asked with curiosity. "It's when you're in physical pain from something very sad," I explain to the three-year-old. He only looked more clueless so I gave up.

"I also heard that Cheryl has to be married to take the throne. Just like her brother was." my blonde best friend disclosed.

"How will she do that?" I asked. "Her brother just died and they want her to get married?" I scoffed.

"Well... that's what happens in the Royal family, T. Even in some rich families. They get their daughters or sons to marry each other to gain more income or trust."

"Damn." I sigh. "Well, who will they choose on such short notice?"

"They've already chosen someone. They'll be announcing it later on today." Veronica said. I raise my eyebrow. "And how do you two know all of this?"

"T, we're in the line of the law. We get to know everything before the public does." Betty smirked.

"Hmm." I pull a face before looking at the time. Fuck, I'm late. "Sorry guys. I have to go back to work. I'll see you guys later?" I asked, grabbing my coat.

"Yeah. I'll be able to come down for dinner." Betty smiled.

"Yeah me too." Veronica smiled. I nodded, waving as I walked out of the cafe.

Cheryl's POV

I hate this. I hate my life. I hate being a princess.

I just last my brother almost a week ago and they want me to marry some stranger!? And get this, I didn't even get to choose this stranger! My mother and father did because they were in control. I love them to death, I do, but sometimes it makes me question if they ever loved me the same.

I sighed as I pulled my hair into a side ponytail, letting it rest on my shoulder. I look myself over in the mirror and nod. "This is for you, Jason." I smile sadly at the picture that I am stuck in my mirror. Pressing my fingers to my lips, I touch the picture before opening my bedroom door and existing it.

I put on my resting bitch face as I descend the long stairs of this huge castle. It's better that I don't show any emotion. I don't mean to snap at everyone who says any words to me, but I hate having to hold my anger in. I'm angry because I no longer have my brother. I'm angry because now instead of having time to grieve, I have to plan a wedding I want no part of.

"Good morning, dear." my mom greets me. She was talking to the cameraman. Oh yeah? Did I mention that this'll be a live broadcast for the whole town to see? Don't you just love that for me?

"Morning." I deadpan and walk off to the side with my father. The man meets my eyes and frowns, opening one arm for me. I wrap my arms around his muscular torso as he rubs my back. "I know this is hard for you, Cher. But this is what we have to do. You understand that your mother and I have to keep this legacy going, right?"

"Mmm." I hummed.

"And maybe when you have kids of your own, this whole bullshit will be denounced and you won't have to stress about giving your kids away to strangers, yeah?"

"Yeah," I mumbled. I understood him, of course. His son died too. And he only has me left and now he has marry me off.

I wish I met someone before this. Like Jason had. He and Sophia were very young when they met and he got to marry the love of his life.

Whereas, here I am with no love but getting married.

Toni's POV

I finally get home from work. Taking care of dozens of Animals gives me strong back pain. Sighing, I rub my arm as I walked into the house, my mother jumped up and pulled me into the living room.

"Mom? Are you ok-" I asked in panic. she hushed me. "Look." She said. I turned my head to the TV.

The Royal family stood behind a podium in what looked like their castle. Princess Cheryl stood beside her parents and I frown upon the sight of her. She looked so exhausted. To others, they wouldn't see it. But I know the look of a grieving person when I see one.

"And we are off. In a few seconds, we will find out who will marry our soon to he queen..." I turned my attention to the Tv. "Good evening everyone. As you all know, our beloved Jason and his wife, Sophia, has sadly passed away a few days ago. My baby boy was next in line to be throned as King, and his wife, Queen. But do to the circumstances of their fates, that won't be happening."

"It just sounds to me that they don't care." I chuckle bitterly.

"Shh, baby, I'm trying to listen." my mom holds her finger up in my direction, not even looking my way. I roll my eyes and tune back into the Tv.

"Our daughter, Cheryl, his twin sister, will step up to take his place. But to do so, she must be married. So I had to do a lot of searching and background checks of the people in this town. And I found someone very suitable for my dear Cheryl." the Queen looks absolutely exhausted. I wonder if she's getting any good sleep.

"This is so intense." my mother looked over at me briefly. "I can see. you're sitting like you're about to be chosen to marry her." I joked. She sent me a glare and I put my hands up to mock surrender. King Clifford was now speaking into the mic.

"After a few days of taking in the loss of our boy, my wife and I have chosen this person to marry into the royal family..." my mom and I watched as the man held up a paper. I hum, checking my nails. I'm very disinterested.

"On behalf of Queen Penelope Blossom, and I, King Clifford Blossom, we have chosen Antoinette Topaz, of Riverdale village, to marry our daughter, princess Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. We have thought long and hard about this decision and after looking into her background, we have agreed that she is the right candidate for this arrangement. Thank you." Cameras and microphones we being shoved in their facings a they turn to step down from the podium.

My eyes shot to the screen upon hearing my name and I turned to my mother with wide eyes. "WHAT?!" I yelled.

"TONI! WHAT?!" My mom asked shocked.

"Mom! I have to marry the princess of Riverdale!" I yelled. "I don't even know her like that! I-I what if- I can't get married now! I'm like freshly 20!"

"Sweetie calm down please!" She said. I pace the room anxiously as I tried to calm my racing heart. Fuck. I can't get married. I barely know those people. Fuck.

There was a knock on the door. My eyes shoot my mother and she gets up to go get it.

Standing there was the Royal services. Shit.

"Toni Topaz, You have been chosen to marry our soon to be queen, Cheryl Blossom." The guy walked up to me. He hands me a paper and my name is printed on it in fine print, right beside Cheryl's name. It's a fucking marriage license.

"They would like to see you and your mother." He added.

I gulped. "I'm so-sorry. There has to be some mistake here. I'm a nobody. I literally work at an animal shelter. How...how is this possible. I'm sorry...I can't accept this."

"If you choose not to you will be arrested." He said. What the fuck is happening?!

I'm dreaming this is all a dream! It has to be a dream.

"I'll go," I said. "But only because I want to. Not because toy made me!" I add before grabbing my jacket.

I got myself together, then I and my mom went to the castle.

God help me.

Phew...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.5K 53
The princess of Catherdal, Antoinette Topaz. Once her mother and father are dethroned she is to become the next Queen. Toni had expected her love to...
33.9K 978 21
Cheryl Blossom is a single parent to her daughter Sasha. Cheryl has raised Sasha by herself since the girl was four days old. Sasha's mother died in...
11.4K 185 9
Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bobmshel is the HBIC of Riverdale High people think she's mean but There's one person who sees something else in her more t...
66.8K 1K 18
Cheryl Blossom lives alone with her lovely mother. Her father and brother passed away 5 years ago. Her worst enemy? Antoinette Topaz. Known as Toni...