Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

2.9K 100 7
By Julam_ie

***Emmy's POV***

"What was that down there all about you jerk?!" I shouted when he shut the door behind us.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I am talking about. You came here with me and you were flirting with that--that--that low life bitch!"

"I wasn't. Can't you see I have eyes only for you?"

"No I don't." I replied my voice relaxing a bit

"Come here, let me show you how much I want you and not that hoe."

I took a step back with every step he took towards me. It wasn't long that I found my self sandwiched between him and the door with no escape. I was still furious with him,an effect of the alcohol I consumed. I tried bugging him away from me but I gave in when he connected his lips with mine. It brought all the lust I felt for him this time even stronger. I laced my hand around his neck filling all the gap.

"Hmmm! hmmm ! ahhh! gosh I want you so bad." I moaned pulling my body to his.

He lead me to the queen sized bed that was at the center of the room wasting no time to get our clothes off. The alcohol mixed with lust took me over the hedge. I couldn't think straight with him fingering me and for a moment my eyes landed on the tattoo that was imprinted on his upper arm. He also had a ring on his ring finger. I was about questioning him about it when he entered me without warning and to say he was big will be an understatement: he was huge. I couldn't stop my self from moaning because he did nothing but to hit all the right places. My stupid self lost count on how many times I cummed. I shuddered as I felt him emptying himself into me. It felt like heaven and all I wanted was this feeling every single day. It was like our souls connected and I couldn't get enough of him. With him still inside me we drifted out to a dreamless sleep. How can I dream when the one I will dream about is right here with me in his arms.

***********************************************************************************************

I was suddenly awoken by a strange noise coming from outside and realized I was in bed alone, the time on wall clock reading 2:30 am. I made my way out the door and as I got closer the clearer the noise became to me. It was no noise at all. They were moans. From where I stood,I peeped to where the was coming from and couldn't believe the scene that was playing before me. Behind the reception desk was my masked lover getting a blowjob from the receptionist. At that moment I felt useless. Remembering the words of the slut yesterday, I believed I didn't satisfy him. If I did, he wouldn't be doing this right now with her. Then again he cheated on his wife with me. Who am I to complain?. I have been so stupid. I let the tears stinging my eyes out, rolling uncontrollably down my face. I returned to the room still not believing how cruel men can be. It wasn't long when I heard him making his way back to the room. I wiped the tears from my face and laid down pretending to be asleep. I felt his side of the bed dip as he laid down.Finding it difficult to go back to sleep, I made sure I was no where close to him.

What have I done?. How can I be so dumb?. How would people see me?. I have now become the other woman in a man's life. Yes I saw him wearing his wedding ring yet I couldn't control myself. The way he stared at me, what his eyes does to me, how could I have overcome that great of a temptation. I quickly picked up my clothes, hastily got dressed. I decided against seeing the face of the man who had cheated on his wife with me so picking up my purse, I quietly exited the room trying my best not to turn and remove the mask off his face. I never liked what Andrea did to me then how come I had become like her?

I walked aimlessly with no destination in mind. The thought of what I had done hunting me down. How can I live with myself knowing that I had slept with a married man. Here in this town, any married person is off limits to others and it's only sluts that break that rule. I absentmindedly made a turn, ignoring cars honking and insults being rained on me.

"Hey! watch where you are going bitch! Do you want to die?!"

After spending about half the day hopelessly walking in town, I decided to go freshen up at the hotel. I knew I looked wretched but I felt more wretched.I know I was not the only one he cheated with but if he hadn't taken me to that motel he wouldn't have known that girl. How am I expecting to move on like this? I am sure what I have done will haunt for ages

I hailed a taxi who drove off in the direction of the address I had gave him.

"Ma'am we are here."

I looked up wiping the tears that were blurring my vision.

"Please take this."

I handed him his twenty dollar bill then exited his car before walking straight into the elevator of the hotel.

Once I got to my room I video called Eddy who wasted no time in answering.

"Girl you look like crap!"

"I know, I know but I feel more crappier."

"What is it. What is going on with you?".

"I messed up Eddy. I feel so ashamed of myself."

"Out with it girl. The look on your face is getting me worried."

"I did wh-w-what- Eddy I slept with a married man."

"You did what?"

"I slept with a married man."

"Yeah I heard you"

"Then why did you ask again."

"No I am shocked. You dare did that? Hell yeah that's my girl ,she finally got laid!"

"Are you forgetting I got laid by a married man?"

"No, but that makes it more exciting. For once you have done something exciting. So how was it?"

"It's no use talking to you Eddy. I thought you will have any idea on what to do to get raid of this guilt."

"Well if you feel that bad why don't you whoop yourself into a church and confess your bad ass sin."

She mocked

"Yes! yes! that's it. A church! I have heard people saying how free they felt when they spoke to God. Thank so much Eddy you are the best. I would have never thought of it."

"But- but-but I was only joking" She said confusion written on her face.

"Whatever. See you later."

I hanged up before she could try to change my mind. I google mapped the nearest church and set off to get ready to go.

I took a quick shower,got into a long decent dress then set off to the Saint Benedict Catholic church which was just twenty minutes drive from here. The uber I had ordered before leaving my room stood outside waiting for me and we had no problem finding the church because it is a famous church which stood along the street.

The interior of the temple looked bigger than what the exterior predicted. The hymn being played by the pianist in the empty temple made me see the reality of what I was about to do. It was one thing to think of it and another to do it. I couldn't do this. No, I can't let another person hear what I have done. I turned around deciding to quit this idea but then I was faced with a rather worried looking old man in a black robe.

"My daughter where are you going? You just came here right.?"

"I'm sorry I think I am at the wrong place."

"The house of the Lord can never be a wrong destination. I can see there is something bordering you."

"No I am alright."

"Then why are you crying?"

"I am?"

I passed my palm over my face and sure enough they felt wet.

"There is too much going on with me."

"Would you want to talk about it?"

"No. I prefer not."

"How about under the oat of secrecy?. What ever you say here wouldn't leave the corners of this temple."

"Really. Is that even true?"

"Yes my dear it is. Our Lord punishes any priest who reveals a sinner's confession. So will you consider that and let go of that burden that lies in your heart.?

I nodded seeing it as the best idea so far.

"Good. You see that over there?"

He asked pointing to a caged like room at the far front of the church.

"That's for confession. There is another priest in there. Speak to him. Don't worry about anything. Everything you say will be between the two of you and no one not even me will hear of it." I nodded slowing making my way there.

"Welcome to the holy house of our Lord. My name is Father Fritswald. What brings you here in the name of our Lord?"

"I- i-im - I am here be- bec-cause I- I- I ha-v-ve some con - confessions to to ma-make."

"Okay I am all ears. Remember this is under secrecy and I will never disclose to anyone so feel free and don't hold back."

"Okay Father. I don't even know where to start from?"

"You can start from what you think is relevant." He said from the other side of the room with only a curtain separating us.

"Father I have been through a lot. I lost my baby through forced abortion I never knew anything about. That happened right after I lost my fiance to my elder sister five years ago. I had to live with the pain and the what 'ifs' all these years. I wake up every morning sweating and panting from nightmares that has been haunting me since everything started that fateful day. I had to live with the the rejection and hurt of losing my fiance and my baby. My parents didn't see anything wrong with supporting their beloved daughter to marry my man as if loving her more than me was not enough. Tell me father, are parents supposed to be this wicked? Despite what they did to me I have to leave New York to come and see my dad because he is sick and on his death bed at least that's what his wife made me to believe. Coming here was my biggest mistake because yesterday I did something that was against my morals. I did the same thing my sister did to me to another woman. I-I- I had sex with a married man. Yes I was drunk but I wouldn't use that as an excuse because I should have controlled myself when I saw the ring on his finger but I didn't and now I can't live with myself because I wouldn't want to be the one to separate a woman from her husband. Father I feel so ashamed of myself."

"Don't don't be my dear."

Was it me or he sounds different now. I knew he will judge me.

"The fact that you - you - you hate what you did and feel guilty about it means you are on the right track. Yes it was not the best but may I know how you met this guy?"

"I met him at a masquerade ball yesterday. I am so not drinking anymore. Because he took advantage of me being drunk and took me to that motel. I pity his wife because even at the motel he cheated on me."

"Enough young lady!" He shouted making me feel confused.

"What is it father?"

"Such a man is not worth speaking of. Let it go. Take care of yourself and you will gradually forget what happened. So far as you have confessed, the Lord has heard and has forgiven you." He said in a much calmer tone

"Thank you father, I feel better now."

"Glad that I could help."

Although I felt better now. I still felt strange first about the priest I just spoke to. I liked talking to him but his tone changes was alarming like he is being too emotional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
493K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
57.1K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...