The Fight For Love | Original...

By trinitystories_xo

#1 in Teen Fiction, Action, & New Adult ❤︎ ❝Sometimes falling for the enemy is inevitable❞ This is the origin... More

The Fight For Love | Original Version
Note
0 | prologue
1 | I'm in trouble
2 | flashback
3 | so goddamn attractive
4 | who said I'm a guy?
5 | unravel this mystery
6 | you shouldn't sit there
7 | i hate that bitch
8 | something is definitely off
9 | who are you?
10 | i'm in some deep shit
11 | aw, you guys are so cute
12 | you're a girl
13 | beginners luck
14 | this is bad, really bad
15 | have your racing skills improved at all?
16 | are you new in town?
17 | i'm not cute, i'm sexy
19 | are you drunk?
20 | i don't want to catch an std
21 | i have a date
22 | no goodbye kiss?
23 | i shoot both ways
24 | fake bitchy friend act
25 | i'm not your babe
26 | Oreos? Oreos.
27 | why don't we have a little fun with you
28 | stay with me
29| i'm not going to bite
30 | i want you of course
31 | please don't do this
32 | you were in a terrible accident
33 | she doesn't know us
34 | it's kind of a blur
35 | it's a surprise
36 | she doesn't need you anymore
37 | i'm going to miss you
38 | epilogue
THE END OF ANA & RYDER?!!
Sequel | The Fight For Redemption
THE FUTURE OF THE FIGHT SERIES

18 | one day, i will tell you everything

11.8K 356 110
By trinitystories_xo

K E N D A L L
18 | one day, i will tell you everything

It was a Friday night and I went to the bar. My friends invited me to a party, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Seeing Anastasia again just really took a toll on me.

So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Kendall and I am the most popular guy at Rosewood High.

I used to have a great best friend but I ruined my friendship with her.

Her name is Anastasia, but I call her Ana like most people she is close to do.

Two years ago on August 18th I did something that I will regret forever and there's nothing I can do about it now.

Flashback

*RING* *RING*

I got out of bed excitedly because today is Ana's 14th birthday!

I've been best friends with her since I was about 9 and even if we are in different social groups, she will always be my best friend.

I ran to the bathroom and got ready for school. Then I changed into my favorite top that Ana got for me and left my room.

As I was walking downstairs I had to run back up because I forgot the birthday present I got for Ana.

I got her a locket with a picture of us and I had the words Always & Forever carved into it. I want her to know that I will always be there for her.

I ran downstairs and out of my house to go stop by Anastasia's. She is always sleeping late and I'm usually the one who gets her up.

Once I get to her house I grab the key that they keep under her plant and head inside.

"Morning Mrs. Stone" I greet her as I walk into the kitchen and grab a cold glass of water.

"Morning Kendall, are you going to wake Ana up? I think she's still asleep." She said drinking her coffee.

"Yea, I'm heading up now" I said smiling at her before heading upstairs.

I open her door and see her all covered in her blankets, so I pull it off her and try to shake her.

She didn't move at all. "I guess I'm going to have to use my last option." I thought as I poured my ice cold water on her.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed and rolled off her bed.

Oh my god that was hilarious. I'm going to have to record that next time.

"*laugh* Oh *laugh* My *laugh* God*" I said between my laughter.

That soon went away though because she tripped me and I ended up on top of her.

"This is my chance." I thought as we were staring into each others eyes.

So I leaned in closer, closed my eyes after her eyes fluttered closed and placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

"Happy birthday Ana" I said breathlessly with my forehead on hers and both of our eyes closed.

"Thank you" She said as we started getting up.

"Hurry and get ready birthday girl, we're almost late for school and I'm driving today" I said and left before she could reply.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat while I was waiting.

I walked outside to my car to wait for her when I got a phone call. Right when I read the caller ID I groaned before answering.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby" Sydnie the schools slut said and I cringed when she said baby.

"Don't call me baby. What do you want Sydnie?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over later?"

"No, I'm busy" I really don't want to talk to her.

"Well can I please talk to you at school? It's important." She said and I sighed.

"Ok fine. Meet me at the back of the school before class starts."

"Okay baby!" She said excitedly and hung up.

The only reason I even talk to her is because she is the daughter of my dads boss.

My mom left me and my dad when I was still a baby, so it's just me and him.

My dad can't lose this job or else we could lose everything and I might even get taken away from him.

I can't let that happen, so I deal with Sydnie or else she is going to go running off to her daddy to get mine fired.

I look through the window and see Anastasia coming downstairs, but she stopped and got an apple before she came out.

When she opened the door to the house and came outside I opened the car door for her.

"For you birthday girl" I said as she giggled and sat down, then I closed it and entered on the driver side.

The way to school consisted of us singing along to the music.

We arrived at school and started walking our separate ways saying bye to each other before the bell rang.

I walked to the back of the school where Sydnie was waiting for me and I saw her standing by the wall on her phone.

"What do you need to tell me Sydnie?" I asked walking up to her.

She looked up and put her phone away, then she just kissed me.

I pushed her away. "Sydnie stop. I don't like you in that way"

Her eyes turned cold. "Is it because of that bitch of a nerd you hang out with?"

"No" I said, maybe a little too quick.

"Omg it is" she screeched.

"No, it's not Sydnie. I just don't like you ok." I said hoping she would get it because first period already started.

"No. You are going to forget about her and date me." She said crossing her arms.

"I'm not going to forget my best friend Sydnie." I almost yelled.

She stepped closer to me. "Maybe you don't get it. I want you to break her heart. Be rude to her. Make her believe you don't care. And you will be with me, I don't care if you don't love me."

"I will not do any of that!" I yelled and she took a step back.

"Oh yes you will, unless you want me to call my dad" she said smirking.

"You wouldn't, you know what will happen." I said.

"You think I won't" she asked and pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"You wouldn't" I said shaking my head.

"Hi daddy!" She said into her phone.

"Fine!" I said whisper yelling and she grinned.

"Oh, I don't need anything. Just wanted to say love you!"

"Ok, bye daddy" she said and put her phone away.

"I will start tomorrow." I said sighing.

"No, today at break."

"Please not today." I pleaded because it's Ana's birthday, I can't do that to her. Especially on her birthday.

"Too bad. I want you to make out with me in front of your locker and make sure Ana sees, then you are going to insult her with me." She said excitedly.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're the most popular guy and I'm the most popular girl, were meant to be together and I can't let you hang out with nerds." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fine" I said and we started walking to my locker.

Once we got there it was one minute until the bell was going to ring and Sydnie just started making out with me.

I definitely wasn't enjoying it at all. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and wouldn't let me move it away.

The bell had rang and Sydnie was still making me kiss her. The only time we broke apart was when we heard the sound of books hitting the floor.

I looked to where the sound was from and what I saw made me want to cry.

I hated doing this, but if I don't my dad will lose his job so I put a smirk on my face.

I saw Ana with all her books on the floor and tears in her eyes. This is the hardest thing I have ever done.

"Awe, is the little nerd sad Kendall doesn't have feelings for her" Sydnie said as we walked over to her and Sydnie made sure I had my arm around her waist.

"Lost for words I see" Sydnie said and just laughed.

Ana just stared at me in shock with tears in her eyes and it took everything in me not to comfort her.

"You didn't think I could actually like someone like you? Did you? You're just some pathetic nerd I hung around because my parents made me, I never actually liked you" I said.

I will always regret that because it's the biggest lie I have ever told. I've been in love with her since I was 11 years old and I always will be.

I don't think she even listened to anything else Sydnie said because she just rushed to grab her things and pushed past us.

"I'm so sorry Ana.. I hope one day you will forgive me.." I thought as I watched her leave.

Flashback End

After that day I never saw her at school. I even called her mom, but she said Ana moved away for a while and to not call again.

I thought she would never come back and my life got so bad. I fell into depression not long after, but my dad helped me and now I'm better.

Seeing her again has made me remember everything and since my dad still works for Sydnie's dad I still have to be mean to her.

As I was sitting at the bar I was just looking around when this girl who looked a lot like Anastasia was dancing.

I was just watching her for a while when I decided I would go talk to her. I started walking to where she was at, when a girl bumped into me.

I looked down and I swear it was Anastasia, just by looking at her eyes I could tell it was her.

"Sorry" She said and started to walk around me, but I blocked her way.

"Excuse me" She said looking up at me.

"Ana.." I say quietly then shake my head because it can't be her, she isn't this skinny and she doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup.

"What?" She asks. Yea, it's not her.. I sigh.

"Sorry, you just look like an old friend of mine." I say looking sadly at her.

"Oh, well I'm sorry again for bumping into you, but I'm just going to go over there." She said pointing behind me.

"It's ok, bye" I said and we both walked away.

After that, I just went home thinking about how things would be if my dad didn't work for Sydnie's dad..

Once I got home I just laid in my bed and grabbed the locket I got for Ana's 14th birthday that I never got to give to her.

I drifted off to sleep looking at the picture of me and Ana from when we were younger with one thought on my mind, "One day, I will tell you everything Ana.. I have and always will love you Anastasia Raylyn Stone.."

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fight For Her By Liz

Teen Fiction

14.3M 689K 83
Fight For Her is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Scar...
29.5K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
748K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...