𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Twenty Nine

4.9K 122 10
By anonjinnie

-Recap-

"Who said you can't meet her?" someone voice at the back looking at them both with the others member.

Taehyung turned his head with Jimin, gasping that it was their manager, Manager Sejin. 

"H-Hyung?" Taehyung quickly stands up, holding his hands firmly.

"P-Please... I need to meet Y/N" Taehyung sobbing again. Jimin slowly stood up, smiling that Taehyung can meet Y/N. They all then got into their MVP and manager Sejin quickly drove the secret way out. 

"Hyung~ You're so cool" Jimin giggles, his smile eyes showing. Manager Sejin gets flustered as Jimin being cute.

"Hyung, how do you know about this?" Jungkook said from the backseat.

"Thanks to Jimin, he called me beforehand. I heard about the rumors about someone trying to boycott our company" Manager Sejin sighs.

"Yaaahhh, Jimin-sshi!" They all cheering for Jimin as Jimin getting shy, covering his face.

"Thank you so much Jiminie, this means a lot to me" Taehyung felt really grateful as they understand his problems right now.

"We are family, you're my best friend. Of course, I will help you as long as you're happy" Jimin holds Taehyung's shoulder and patting it.

"This is weird... I don't know why they boycott us since we got nothing to do with them" Hoseok groans, still pissed off with the news.

"I heard that they want Taehyung to be the model in his company and sign the contract. But, you guys are busy with the tour, dance practice and all so our father doesn't want to put on the burden on Taehyung since it's tiring. So, he rejected them. Maybe because of that" Manager Sejin explaining to them.

"We have the right to sign or not. It's not a big deal, pft" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"But uploading Taehyung pictures and Y/N with the kids make me more annoying as fuck" Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Yoongi-yah! Mind your words" Seokjin scolded him. Yoongi ignored him and looks at them again.

"This is all bullshit, to be honest. They just can settle this without doing this shit. They abused his privacy. I will make sure they're gonna pay for this" Yoongi then sighs, laying his back on his seat again, closing his eyes.

"Woah, Yoongi hyung talks a lot today" Jungkook teased. They all grin, except Taehyung. He keeps on biting his nails, biting his lip and zoomed out.

"Trust me, everything will be okay Taehyung-ah..." Manager Sejin is trusted with his boys.

As they arrived, Taehyung quickly ran to the door as he slowly opens the door with the extra keys. The house is quiet, dark and it's like no one in the house. Taehyung quickly ran to the living room and the kitchen, trying to find them. No one. He then ran upstairs to Y/N's room. He let out a big relief as he saw them on the bed, sleeping peacefully. 

He just can't let out any words as he sees Y/N's head on Haneul's lap while she hugging Hyejung. He just can't let her happiness and have an upside-down life just because of that stupid picture.

He motioned to all of them to be quiet as they were behind Taehyung. 

"We all gonna wait downstairs" Namjoon whispered to him. Taehyung nodded as he sits on the bed, caressing Y/N's soft hair. 

Y/N felt something caressing her hair. She slowly opened her eyes, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. She then turned her head to her side and saw Taehyun. She is shocked, jolting up as she saw him there. 

"T-Taehyung?" Her voice croaked, still thinking that whether she is dreaming or it was real.

As Taehyung heard her calling his name,  he crushed her with his big hugs. He keeps on kissing her hair, holding her firmly. Y/N already burst in tears as she hugged Taehyung back.

She missed him so much.

"I'm so so so sorry, Taehyung... This is all my fault" she gripped on his shirt tightly, crying hard onto his chest.

"No no no what are you saying, baby? It's not even your fault! It's my fault. I should be careful when we are outside. I'm the one who should apologize to you, baby" Taehyung shushing her, kissing her forehead a lot and caressing her cheek with his big hand as he stared into her eyes.

"B-But what if Bang PD kick you out from the company?! What about your career?! What will your fans feel about this?" Y/N's body shaking, she was scared, anxiety was all over in her head, she doesn't want to ruin Taehyung's dream.

Taehyung holds her face with both of his hands, making her look at him again.

"Choi Y/N, listen. This is not your fault baby. Please... Please don't blame yourself. I'm begging you..." Taehyung's tears running down as he just can't see Y/N in this condition. 

"Why are you cryiingggg" Y/N pouted, wiping his tears with her thumbs. Taehyung pulled her into hugs again as he let his head on her shoulder. Y/N just let him calm down for a while before he can continue.

"Just because of that?! This is so illogical! What kind of company do that?" Y/N shakes her head, massaging her temple. 

"I don't even know, Y/N. Right now, Bang PD is settling with the others." Namjoon said as he sipping the coffee that Jin made.

"I'm so sorry... Because of me, the whole company is in the danger now" Y/N looking down, playing with her hands nervously.

"Y/N, if you ever said that again I'll go mad" Seokjin threatened her.

"It's been a thousand times you keep on apologizing to us" Jungkook looks at her disapproval.

"Y/N, it's not even your faults. They will still find something to turns us down." Yoongi sighs.

"Let's just wait from Bang PD. There's a lot of documents things to settle by today." Jimin patted her shoulder.

"Y/N, please it's okay~ We will help you through this" Hoseok looking at her.

"I'll protect you as much as I can do" Manager Sejin looks at her, smiling slightly to not making her worried again.

Y/N and Taehyung felt so thankful to have these beautiful peoples in her life.

"EOMMA?!" Haneul shouts from upstairs, as he ran to the room by room to find Y/N.

"Haneul? Eomma is down here!" Y/N said as she looks at the stairs, hearing the sound of foot running to them. He was shocked as there's a lot of guys around her. He then recognized them right away.

"OH? SEVEN HYUNG?!" He ran downstairs and hugging them. He also greeting Manager Sejin.

"Haneul my boy!" "Look, you're so handsome like me" "He's already big and tall now" "Hey handsome boy" "Haneul, give uncle a hug" "He is so cute" "Oh, so this is Haneul."

 They all awing him, hugging him back. He then saw Taehyung besides his mother.

"APPA!!!" Haneul quickly jumped on him, hugging him tightly. 

"Appa missed you" Taehyung grins, ruffling his hair. Haneul couldn't stop smiling as everyone is there, and his mother is okay now.

After an hour talking about the problems, Hyejung cried as she didn't saw her mother and Haneul on the bed. 

"Hyejung is crying" Y/N quickly ran upstairs, calming her down and taking her to them.

"HYEJUNGIEEEE" Jimin ran to Y/N and wanting to holds her. Hyejung then opened her arms so that Jimin can take her.

"AWWWW" Jimin takes her in his arms, kissing her cheek.

"Yah, I want to play with her too" Namjoon walks to him, playing with her hands as she gripped on Namjoon's thumbs. 

"AWWWW" Both Jimin and Namjoon playing with her.

"Is that okay with you?" Manager Sejin looks at Y/N, thinking about the consequences of living together with Taehyung at his own apartment. 

"I... I don't know if it's fine with him." She tugged on his arm.

"I'm always fine as long as you're safe you know?" Taehyung sighs.

"I think, that people will not gonna leak my address right? I just can stay, I don't think people know about this private house right?" Y/N looks at Manager Sejin.

"Y/N... I am scared that they might know now." Manager Sejin shrugged off.

Y/N groans softly, still thinking about it.

"I am so sorry for the trouble. I don't know what to do." Y/N was totally got no idea what to do since this is her first time facing this. 

"It's okay, you'll get to used this" Taehyung giggles as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"What are you thinking!" Jungkook slapped his arms. They all laughing while Y/N blushing, scratching her not so itchy nose.

"Eomma! We're gonna live with appa?" Haneul's eyes sparkling as he heard what they discussed before.

"Hmmm... We don't know about that yet" Y/N put her hand on top of his head.

"I want to live with appa!" Haneul pouts.

"How about his school?" Y/N turns to Taehyung back.

"About that-" his words get cut off as Y/N's phone rang.

"Sora?" Y/N excused herself as she walks to the kitchen.

"Y/N! I SAW THE NEWS! OMFG ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU?" Sora yelled.

"I- I'm fine! Don't shout!" Y/N rolled her eyes, groaning.

"YAH I AM WORRIED BECAUSE-"

"CHOI Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU-" Jongin interrupted.

"GIVE THE PHONE- Y/N!!! TELL ME THAT YOU ARE OKAY-" Jaehyun then interrupted.

"YAH THAT'S MY FUCKING PHONE! GIVE IT TO ME BACK!" 

"WAIT LET ME TALK WITH MY Y/N-" 

"NO, LET ME JUST FOR A SECOND-"

Y/N just sighs, shaking her head thinking how childish her friends are. 

"Guys! OMG STOP IT!" Y/N chuckles, continue on talking with them and reassuring them that it's fine.

"Y/N... We need you back in here" Sora sighs, looking at her phone with Jaehyun and Jongin. They making video calls so that it's easier for them to talk.

"Yeah, there are a few problems here. Only you know how to solve their problems. They keep on asking about you" Jongin said.

"But... They should've said that" she sighs, turning her head looking at her kids and Taehyung.

"I know you already quitting, but it's pathetic to know that some of the doctors ain't being considerate like how you did," Jaehyun said.

"Let me see... I'll talk about this with my auntie. You know I'll start my work at her company next week" she sighs again.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that... You are under her. I'm sorry, I should think about that too" Sora face palmed herself.

"It's okay, let see okay?" she smiles, still thinking about it.

"Y/N, anything please inform me. You know I almost get a heart attack. Thank God they covered up your face" Sora pouts.

"That's right. It must be hectic right?" Jaehyun looking at me. I nodded, heavily sighing.

"They said they will expose my picture and the kids within next week or next two weeks" I massage my temple.

"WHAT?!" They all gasped.

"They are fucking lunatic" Jongin trying to control his anger.

"I swear to God if they expose your picture, I'LL KILL THEM" Jaehyun hissed.

"So how? Everything is fine now?" Sora looking at her worriedly.

"Not yet... I felt bad and it's all my fault. I bet his fan would be disappointed..." she looks down.

"Nah, they are the one who intruded your privacy with him. It's impossible. I bet they keep on following Taehyung just to find the fault in him and blackmailed him and his company" Jongin crossed his arms.

Y/N just stays quiet, doesn't know how to react. 

"Stop being stubborn, Choi Y/N. I know they will try the best to cover this up. Trust me" Jaehyun said.

"Just ignore what his fans saying and don't even look at it. They don't have any rights to judge Taehyung being with someone. They need respect his own life too and you too" Sora said.

"Right. As long as you trust them, people around you who helped you right now appreciated what they do and of course, they and we want the best for you and Taehyung. Promise me?" Jongin smiles. 

Y/N nodded, feeling thankful to have this wonderful friendship with them. 

"Thank you so much, guys. I don't know what to do if you guys are not here. I love you guys so much!" Y/N chuckles, blowing kisses to them.

"She's being cute." Jongin shakes head, smiling at Y/N's cuteness.

"She's mine, shut the fuck up" Sora slapped his arms. Jongin groans, glaring at her. We all laughing and end our goodbyes.

Y/N then walks to the living room back, sitting beside Taehyung.

"Why got you for so long?" Taehyung looks at her.

"I'm sorry, Sora, Jongin, and Jaehyung want to talk with me... And... We accidentally were gossiping hehe" Y/N cutely nudges his arm. Taehyung chuckled softly, tapping under her chin.

"Cutie" he whispered. Y/N then blush, looking away.

"Have you make your decision? I'll call the lorry or jeep right away to transport your things to Taehyung's apartment" Manager Sejin holds his phone, looking at Y/N.

"E-Eh? Right away? B-But I didn't keep my things yet" Y/N being clumsy again as she can't stay still. Manager Sejin and Taehyung laughing at her.

"Y/N! Relax... That's why we bring my members here" Taehyung, wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Y/N then take a deep breath and nod.

"Oh my, I thought we just going there without nothing" Y/N laughing in embarrassment.

"Silly, OKAY GUYS! LET'S GET MOVE!" Taehyung said in his excited tones as he stands up, grabbing Y/N's hand and start to pack up her things with the kids.

Ryeong Wook groaned in frustration, he throws the copy of the letter on the bin harshly.

"You absolutely giving them a hint! You don't need to write about Taehyung!" Ryeong Wook gripping on his hair, bringing it back.

"You know they don't make this a joke. In fact, you doomed Kang Ji Won." Ryeong Wook leaving the room, pissing off. He then took out his cigarette and light it on.

Should I help Taehyung? Should I edit the face of the girls and Taehyung with the kids? This is too much.

She shouldn't make a mess with them. She needs to move on yet she still wants to do this. If I don't delete the pictures from the camera and editing their faces, it will be more complicated.

Yeah, for this company's sake. I should write a letter apologize too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 359 57
Taehyung took me in his room and pinned me on the wall. "you are getting thin" He said as he came closer, Is this a dream Oh my god. He came imposs...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
233K 9.4K 37
"I have a stomachache here. Doctor please check me," Taehyung said. "Stop doing live drama, Dr. Kim !!" y/n said. "It's hurting ! Ah..!!" " I am not...
61.4K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...