secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:

4.8K 147 23
By laurastilinski_24

(last chapter *sob*)

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
"The End."

"Sammy!" Paige squealed as I walked into the lobby. She engulfed me in a hug, almost knocking us both over and I laughed at my best friend. My parents hugged afterwards and I spun Louisa around before putting her back on the ground. She giggled loudly and hugged my legs.

"You were incredible, sweetheart." Mom said, picking up Lou.

"Yeah, you were great up there." Dad agreed.

"I can't believe you actually sung in front of a crowd!" Paige interjected.

"I know! I still can't believe it happened, but I did and it felt amazing." I grinned.

"I don't know much about musicals, but I'm guessing that whole switcheroo thing wasn't part of the show?" Dad asked.

"No, it wasn't but...I don't regret it."

"Does this mean you're gonna audition for the spring musical now?" Paige asked excitedly.

"Maybe. I need to get over tonight first."

"Well, we're proud of you either way Sam." Mom gushed, and hugged me again. Then she said, "You and Ricky looked like you were having fun up there."

"I'd like to meet this boy, you know. See if he's right for my girl." Dad added. I groaned and Paige laughed, while my mom told him off jokingly.

"Speaking of..." Paige smirked. I turned around and saw Ricky talking with his parents. He turned his head and our eyes met; he smiled at me and waved, I waved back and played with the necklace he gave me as I turned back to Paige.

"That's new..." She pointed out, looking at said necklace. I blushed and bit my lip. Paige gasped excitedly. "Did Ricky give you that?!"

"Maybe..."

"Samantha, what are you not telling me?"

"He may or may not have told me he loves me and then we kissed...like six or seven times."

"NO WAY!!" My best friend squealed, jumping up and down. I laughed, and hushed her as people started looking at us. Including Ricky and his parents.

"Shush!"

"I'm sorry! But you guys kissed! And he told you he loves you! That's huge."

"I know, I know." I said.

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Paige!" I giggled.

"I'm just asking!" She laughed.

I smiled girlishly. "Yes, he is. The first time was amazing, but the other times were just as good. For some reason he tastes like vanilla though, I don't know why."

"I'm so happy for you Sammy." Paige said.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"So are you guys like, dating now?"

"I mean, I guess. You don't exactly tell someone you love them and not go out with them..."

"Well he's coming over here now so let's just act like we weren't talking about him..." Paige smirked, and motioned behind me. I turned my head and saw Ricky walking over to us.

He stood beside me and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Richard." Paige said formally.

Ricky chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Paige." He said.

"Good job tonight. You made an excellent Troy."

"Oh. Thanks?"

"You're welcome. I also just want to let you know that I'm happy for you, but if you hurt Sammy, you will face my wrath. Understood?"

Again, I rolled my eyes.

"Absolutely. One hundred percent." Ricky replied.

Paige gave him a single nod. "Good." Then the corners of her mouth turned upwards into a smile. "You guys are so adorable."

Before the three of us could continue, we were interrupted by my mom appearing suddenly out of nowhere. I was kind of thankful though, because my cheeks felt very hot and I knew that Ricky could see how much I was blushing.

I blame Paige.

"Ricky!" Mom pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Hey, Carla." Ricky laughed, hugging her back.

"You were brilliant! Sammy always said you were talented but I didn't realise you were that good."

"Mom!"

Ricky looked at me and smiled smugly. I looked away, still blushing. Soon Dad appeared beside her, holding Lou's hand.

"Hi Lou." Ricky said, waving at my sister, who ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his legs.

He chuckled and hugged her back, then tickled her which made her squirm. She laughed and ran away from him to hide behind my mom.

"You must be Ricky." Dad said, holding his hand out.

Ricky gulped nervously and shook it. "Yes, sir."

"You did well tonight, and you definitely looked like you were enjoying yourself up there."

"Um, yes sir. It's been great fun. Sammy's helped me a lot too, I couldn't have done it without her."

I probably look like a tomato now from how red my cheeks are.

"Sammy would've never gone on that stage if it weren't for you, Ricky." Mom interjected. "Thank you."

"Mom, dad, please stop." I pleaded. "You're embarrassing me."

They both laughed. "Alright, alright. We're going to wait in the car." Mom said, pressing a kiss to my head.

"Cast party at Ashlyn's! Everybody's invited!" Carlos announced suddenly.

"If it's okay, we're gonna go to Ashlyn's party." I said.

"Of course. Just don't stay out too late." Mom nodded, giving me one final hug. "See you at home. It was nice to see you again Ricky."

"You too, Mrs McKinnon." He replied. My dad eyed him suspiciously, and Ricky nervously added, "Mr. McKinnon..."

I nudged my dad in the arm and gave him a warning look. A small smirk appeared on his face.

"I like him, don't worry." He whispered, hugging me, then followed mom out the door.

After they left, I turned to Paige and asked, "Do you wanna come too? You can be my plus one."

"Heck yeah!" She grinned.

"My dad can give us a ride." Ricky said.

"Awesome." I sighed, smiling at my best friend and my boyfriend.

Boyfriend...I like the sound of that.

"Shall we?" I asked.

They nodded and we joined our friends. After a few minutes of talking, we left the school. Ricky's dad dropped us off at Ashlyn's house and I couldn't have pictured a better way to end another school musical than this. I was surrounded by my friends, and I had Ricky; there was just so much love and happiness in the room.

None of the previous musicals I'd been apart of ever ended on such a high like this one, and none of them made me feel like I was on cloud nine. Nothing could ruin this night, and for the first time in a long time, I truly was the happiest I'd ever been.

And it all started because of a little secret moment I shared with a curly haired, brown eyed boy, who not-so-secretly captured my heart along the way.

The End.

✰✰✰

Welp, that's it. Secrets is done!
Brb while I go cry for a few weeks

In all seriousness tho, I hope you really enjoyed this chapter, and the entire story. Thank you all so much for reading and sharing your thoughts in the comments - trust me I read every single one of them and they bring me so much joy, you have no idea. I love y'all so much <3

This won't be the official end of Sammy & Ricky's story either. I might throw in some short bonus chapters occasionally and I'll probably continue with a sequel or something when season 2 comes out. I dunno. We'll see what happens.

Again I love u all & I guess I'll talk(?) to you guys again soon x

- Laura <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 350 19
I thought in this fake world full of fake smiles, fake friends, fake love... we had something real. Maybe not in the beginning but sometime in-betwee...
465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
207K 9.6K 38
-crazy ex แต‰สฒ แถœแตƒหขสทแต‰หกหก "who's that?" ...
12.9K 530 34
[ โœ“ ] โI want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.โž RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...