secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:

4.4K 146 27
By laurastilinski_24

(DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE IM FEELING GENEROUS TODAY OOP!)

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚:
"The Tech Rehearsal."

Twenty minutes later my dad arrived and I hopped into the passengers side. We sat in silence for a while, and I realised then that this was the first time we'd been alone together since he moved back in.

I don't know why I called him, I could've easily called my mom to come and pick me up, or even Paige for that matter. But I called him, and now I didn't know what to say.

"How was your rehearsal?" Dad finally asked.

"Good." I said quietly.

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Not really..." I lied, looking out the window.

I'm pretty sure he saw right through me.

"Sammy, you can talk to me you know?" He said gently. I looked at him and once again tears stung my eyes, and my chest felt heavy.

Dad's eyes flashed with worry and he frowned. "Are you okay?"

At that moment, I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I shook my head and he pulled my body into his as I burst into tears. Dad pressed a kiss to my head and held me gently, stroking my hair and rubbing my back until I stopped crying.

"I'll take you home now." He said as I pulled away from his embrace. I nodded and buckled my seatbelt. He drove off and we rode in silence - the only sound being me sniffling every five seconds.

When we arrived home, I followed Dad inside and walked up to my room quietly. I slipped off my shoes and lay on my bed, hugging my pillows close to me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out; Ricky was calling me. I declined the call and sat my phone on my nightstand.

"Sam," Dad said, knocking on my door. "I made you some tea." He pushed it open and sat down on my bed, handing the drink to me.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

"I saw Ricky and Nini almost kiss, and then he tried to deny that it meant anything." I sniffed.

"But you two seemed to be getting on really well?" Dad questioned.

"We were. After I kissed Ricky at Thanksgiving, something between us changed. I knew it, and I thought he did too."

Dad raised an eyebrow. "You kissed him?"

"Only on the cheek." I said, sipping my tea. "He'd been really nice to me that night, after I told him what happened with you coming back and how I was upset...I guess I just did it as a way of saying thank you. But then my feelings started growing as we hung out and talked more over the break, and I really thought he felt the same way I did."

My phone buzzed again but I ignored it, already knowing it was Ricky again.

"Sounds like he wants to talk to you about this..."

I looked down at the mug in my hands and whispered quietly, "I don't want to talk to him." Then I looked up at my dad, another tear slipping down my face. "He really hurt me, dad."

Dad wiped the tear from my face gently with his thumb and wrapped one arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he sighed. "If Ricky's smart enough, he'll make the effort to fix this."

"How do you know that?"

"Because, Sammy, I've been in his position many times. I made the biggest mistake of my life five years ago when I left, because I was being selfish, and didn't realise what I was leaving behind until it was too late." Dad said.

I closed my eyes and let out a small sigh, pulling away from him and placing the mug on my nightstand.

"Ricky's just doing the exact same thing."

"I think I just need space for a while. I need to focus on the show from now on." I said after a moment.

"I think you should get some rest for now."

I nodded. Dad gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead. "I'll fill your mother in on the details when she gets home from work tonight."

I curled up amongst my pillows again as Dad left, closing my door behind him.

I'd never experience heartbreak before...and I honestly didn't know if I should feel like this considering Ricky and I weren't even dating, but, I do. I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest, and shattered to pieces.

And right now, I didn't know if it could be put back together.

✰✰✰

"I can't believe he did that!" Paige exclaimed angrily.

Last night I got a call from Paige, who'd had a call from Big Red telling her to call me. Naturally, she had a massive freak out and woke me up, demanding I tell her what happened. After I told her, she decided that we were both staying home from school the next day and were gonna have a girl's day at her house.

When I told mom about it, she surprisingly didn't argue and even dropped me off on her way to work this morning.

I'd rung the doorbell and barely got a 'hello' in, before Paige yanked me by the arm inside and up to her room.

"He should've told Nini to back off, and he shouldn't have denied it either when you were standing right in front of them!"

"Yeah...I know." I agreed quietly.

Paige's expression softened, and she sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm not helping."

I shrugged. "It's okay. I figured you'd react like this anyways."

"Oh Sammy," She said sadly, and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Can we watch a bunch of Disney movies? They usually cheer me up." I said.

"I couldn't think of anything better." Paige grinned. We ran downstairs and into the living room. Paige quickly dug through her collection of dvd's and pulled out a bunch of Disney movies.

"Okay, which one first?"

I scanned the pile of movies and picked out one of my favourites; Lemonade Mouth.

"Lemonade Mouth." I said.

My best friend's eyes lit up in excitement. "Yes! I'll order the pizza while you grab the blankets and pillows, and then we'll start!"

I nodded cheerfully and ran up to her room, grabbing all the pillows and blankets from her bed, then ran back downstairs and laid them out on the floor.

Paige returned a few minutes later, smiling. "Pizza's on its way."

"Great." I smiled back. Then I put the disc in the player and lay down on the blanket. 

My phone buzzed suddenly and I rolled my eyes as Ricky's name popped up once again.

"I hope you're not going to answer that." Paige said suspiciously.

"Of course not." I muttered. I declined the call and switched off my phone. Paige pressed play and the movie began.

The pizza arrived about ten minutes later and we stuffed our faces with the cheesy, saucy goodness; and for the rest of the day, Ricky was just a distant memory, stored away in the back of my mind.

✰✰✰

pls don't hate me im sORRY

I hope u liked the scene between Sammy & her dad. I just felt it was important character growth wise because she's just getting used to him being back (obvs) and her dad could understand well enough. I also thought it would be nice instead of her mum so hope u enjoyed this chapter :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
99.6K 3.3K 55
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ใ€ you can't keep doing this anymore! living this ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ใ€ž ใ€ i can, and i will, because there is. no. lie...
125K 2.8K 22
๐’๐Ž๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | "๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š" ...
245K 6.1K 57
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have Andy Kennedy had two different lives, musical theatre with her best friend Ashlyn and skateboa...