HeartBroken Forever?

By Sparkwriters_

Kim is a 27 year old single mother of two Kids.. She works as an dental assisant trying to provide for her fa... More

Chapter 1: Right Decisions
Chapter 2: New Start
Chapter 3:Working progress
Chapter 4: problems
Chapter5: Confusion
Chapter6: Tragic Trails
Chapter 7:Safety first
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Issues
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11:Engagement
Chapter 12:Business
Chapter 13:Sick in bed
Chapter 14:Drama
Chapter 15:Knock Knock
Chapter 16:Secrets
Chapter 17:The wedding day
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:Move on
Untitled Part 21
UPDATE
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Support this story (update)
Bad News
Hospital Visit
Plans
Cookout
Cookout part 2
Nice Guy
Tray Pov
New House
CoronaVirus
Be smart
Car Accident
Hospital Visit
Little progress
TRAY IS AWAKE
Home Sweet Home
School visits
Parent Teacher Meeting
Funeral
Communication
I need space
Struggle
Disappear
The search

Unexpected

175 8 3
By Sparkwriters_

Its 3 am in the morning and someone is banging on the front door. I didnt know who it was but it was getting louder and louder. I looked out the window and it was a red car outside. I opened the door and a young woman appeared. 

"Hi does tray live here?" The young woman asked. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Im kelly and im looking for tray." she said. 

"For what reason?" i asked. 

"We use to go to high school together and i thought i could stay here since im in town." she said. 

"Im tray's wife and we have a family now." i said. 

"Is tray here so i can talk to him?" she asked. 

"No you can talk to me im his wife. I think you should leave sweetheart." i said.

"Who owns this house?" kelly asked. 

"I pay the bills in here honey, you need to leave." i said. 

"Well tell tray i-" she said but i cut her off.

"Tray is my husband and there should be a limit." i said closing the door. I didnt know who this kelly girl was but i shut her down. I was not going to let another woman come in my house and ruin my family. Dealing with all these woman coming after my husband was alot but i have to stand up. I was going to take action and fight for what is mines. Our bond can never be broken even though im hurt at times. I just prayed and set new goals to help our marriage work. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.7K 6
Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She learned the strictness of life, but most of her life consisted of being in a...
129 2 37
Savannah a 20 year old girl eager to complete her studies and enjoy the freedom she craves for . A girl with crooked past and hundred scars awaiting...
262K 9.5K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
13.6K 987 82
Banished from home at the age of 19,married at 21 Kimora Stevens , young mother ,a drop out...the streets are dirty, streets are mean, all glitters...