𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Twenty Eight

5.2K 128 18
By anonjinnie

-Recap-

Someone took the picture of Taehyung and Y/N with the kids secretly. The guy then gets in the car, showing the pictures to the woman who paid him.

"I want you to spread this picture and rumors to the media, telling that Taehyung has someone he meets who is a widow with two kids" she smirks, looking at the picture that has taken.

"Blurred their face, I want this news by tomorrow" the guy then nods, driving away.

"You are doomed, BigHit" the woman smirked, laughing sinisterly.

"I don't think our plan will succeed. It's BigHit Entertainment, not a low cheap company. We're gonna get sue at any time" the guy called Ryeong Wook sighing, looking at his boss.

"Oh shut up, It's all Bang fault for not allowing Taehyung being my model in my company! Pfft, they are not even that great" the woman rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you already move on. This picture is too risky to propagate to the public" he looks at her, taking the picture and looking through it.

"Me? I am still dissatisfied with that old fat guy!" she stomped, gripping on the pillow hard on her lap.

"I don't know if I can help you. You'll be responsible for this. The media nowadays is not joking. Once you made a fault, boom. Your face, your name, your company will be anywhere in social media." he looks at her seriously.

"You're lame, Ryeong Wook. If I pay for a professional spy, they already have done this before." she snatched the picture from him.

"I think I am. You should find someone who can do this job well. I'm afraid I might get bankrupt just because of your childish things" Ryeong Wook stood up, fixing his suit. The woman then following him, folded her arms.

"Whatever you say! I still gonna do that!" The woman then stomped to the door following him to his car. Ryeong Wook just shakes his head, don't want to waste his time to hear her bullshit again.

-Practice Room-

"Modeun ge gunggeumhae, how's your day? Oh, tell me oh yeah oh yeah, ah yeah ah yeah. Mwoga neol haengbokhage haneunji. Oh, text me oh yeah oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah"

"Woah Jimin-ah! That's cool" Namjoon grins while dancing with the others. They all giggling as they continue singing with every part of them.

"Oh my, my, my uh oh my, my, my. Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo. Oh my, my, my oh my, my, my. You got me fly so fast. Ije jogeumeun na algesseo"

"Oh my my my, oh my my my. You got me high so fast. Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo. Oh my my my, oh my my my. You got me fly so fast. Ije jogeumeun na algesseo"

"Woah Taehyung! Jin hyung!" They all teasing them. Jin trying to holds his laughs while Taehyung doesn't care at all, being proud of his sexiness.

After the song end, they quickly fall on the floor, breathing heavily and some of them already laying their body on the floor catching their breath. Taehyung ran to his phone and quickly open the text from Y/N. He smiles widely as Y/N sent him her pictures with the kids missing him.

"Awww..." Taehyung took a selfie and send it to Y/N. It was 9 am and he knows that Y/N is still sleeping. He wiped his sweat with his clothes, drinking the water until it finishes.

"Taehyung, what is this?" Jimin ran to him with his worried face, giving his phone to him. Taehyung looks at him weirdly, taking his phone and look at it.

"What-" Taehyung widened his eyes. He scrolled down and zoomed out.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hoseok comes to them, looking at Jimin's phone and freaked out.

"Yah! Who spied on you?!" Hoseok keeps on looking at the phone, trying to find the information more.

"Why why why?" Seokjin joined them, also freaked out as he looks over Taehyung. It was him with Y/N and the kids, but they blurred their faces except for Taehyung. 

Taehyung quickly got up and ran out, gripping on his phone tight as he heading to the Bang's office.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook then joined them looking at the news. As they opened the Twitter, it's already flooded up and the case about Taehyung in the first place. Not to mentioned Instagram too. Namjoon quickly called Y/N as he knows that Taehyung on his way to settle this problem with the superiors.

Y/N woke up as she heard the phone call. She slowly opened his eyes, grabbing her phone without looking at the caller. 

"H-Hello?" she clears her throat, closing her eyes back.

"Y/N!!!!" Namjoon screamed out, Y/N jolted up and looks at her phone back. NAMJOON?! Is something happen there with Taehyung? Is Taehyung okay?

"N-Namjoon?!" Y/N was conscious as she sit up, her heart beating fast as she waited for Namjoon to continue the talk.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Where are you?!" Namjoon said in a worried tone.

"I-" Before Y/N could continue, she could hear Jungkook's voice saying "Noona! Where are you?!" 

"Guys! Relax... Calm down. I'm at home okay? What's wrong? Something happened?! Is Taehyung okay?!" Y/N gripped on her phone hard, keep on praying Taehyung will be okay. She just met him three days ago.

"Y/N, there is a picture of you and Taehyung and the kids all over the media!" Namjoon said. Y/N widened her eyes, her phone plopped on the bed as she freaked out. She couldn't think of anything. She ruined Taehyung's job as an idol. She ruined everything. Now, it's all over the media. Her body shaking, afraid of what people will judge her ruining Taehyung's as an idol.

"Y/N?! Y/N?!!! Are you there?! Y/N?" Namjoon keeps on calling her name but no response.

"Yah, let's bring her to our company. You know, sasaeng is something that we can't control though. What if they already in front of her house?! Or!!! They already got Y/N?!!?!" Hoseok freaked out more, grabbing Namjoon's phone and trying to call her name.

"Fuck" Yoongi sighed heavily, massaging his temple as he thinking about what will happen to Taheyung and Y/N. He doesn't want them to get hurt by what their fans and other people talking about them.

"Hyuuunnngg! Let's fetch Y/N! We just can't let them just like that" Jungkook tugging on Namjoon's wrist. Jimin was still being silent, clenching his jaws. 

"I can't let them get ruined by the hatred" Jimin got up and walks out from the room and heading to the office.

Y/N still couldn't get over on what Namjoon told her, her hand shaking as she takes her phone back to see what on the news. The photo of her and Taehyung with the kids on the front gate, him hugging them and her, kissing her. Her face and the kids were blurred out. Y/N could feel her tears running down on her cheek as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Eomma!!!!" Haneul giggling as he ran in Y/N's room while Hyejung slowly walks behind him.

"GOOD MORNING~!" Haneul singing as he hugging Y/N. But he quickly looks up at Y/N. He gasped and wiped her tears.

"E-Eomma?! Why are you crying? Eomma..." he shakes Y/N's shoulder as he looks at Hyejung. Hyejung got closer to Y/N, reaching for Y/N's hand and holds it tight. 

Y/N got even sad and upset as she looks at her kids. She's crying hard now, cupping her face with her hands. Her body hiccuped as she crying hard, she was scared. She doesn't know what to do. 

Haneul getting even worried and trying to calm his mother with hugs, Hyejung following him. Haneul then ran downstairs to take some water to Y/N. He got sad too to see his mother crying like that. He just looking down holding the cup of water while waiting for Y/N. 

"E-Eomma..." Haneul called her again, tugging on her arm.

"I'm s-sorry kids..." Y/N said in her shaking voice. Her eyes swollen, her nose red. Her face was gotten tears all over it. Haneul speechless as he never saw his mother in this condition.

Haneul then ran to his room, grabbing his phone and dialed Taehyung. 

"You should be careful when you do something outside! Now, it's already spread all over the media! What you're gonna tell the reporters?!" Mr. Bang looking at him seriously. Taehyung was speechless, still clenching his fist hard.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Get in!" Mr. Bang yelled. The door opened and his assistant walks in, bowing to them and bring the letter to Mr. Bang.

"Someone just gives this letter to the security guard. I reread it and... My conclusion is, someone trying to boycott us, sir," she said. Taehyung and Mr. Bang widened his eyes, looking at the letter.

Dear Mr. Bang,

Are you happy to see what is in the news now? Surprising isn't it? This what you get when you turn our company down. You give me a lot of excuses that Taehyung is busy bla bla bla.

This is just the beginning, the real game does not start yet. Maybe... The next session would be, unblurring their pictures? It would be more interesting to their fans and the other company.

Taehyung with a single mother with two kids? Or, she cheating with her husband and having an affair with Taehyung? There's a lot of interesting stories to tell the media!!! Let see how you can protect your freak idols in your company.

Just wait for the next week or another week later. There's a lot of things to do to make your company go bankrupt, your whole crew will gonna resigned and BigHit will be nothing but a pity company all over the world. That's all for today. Have a nice day.

Mr. Bang slams his hands on his table, thinking whose the one who created this mess. Taehyung wants to crumple that letter so bad but the assistant quickly withstands him.

Taehyung's phone then rang. He quickly looks over it and widened his eyes. HANEUL! He accepts the call right away.

"HANEUL?! Are you okay? Where is mom?!" Taehyung can't focus anymore as he heard someone crying.

"Appa! I don't know what happens now but when I got up, mommy is crying and she keeps on saying sorry. Appa, what happens? Please come home, I'm scared..." Haneul's voice starts shaking as he can't bear to see his mother cry.

"Appa will come okay? Don't cry, everything will be okay? I need to talk with mom" Taehyung bit his lip hard, his feelings get hurt more to hear her crying.

"Y-Y/N? Babe?" Taehyung called her name, but he just heard her sobbing. Taehyung felt his body gotten weak, it's all his fault. She must blame herself right now.

"I'll come now." Taehyung made the decision. He looks up at Mr. Bang as he was still stressing thinking about the people who want to do bullshit over his company.

"We will meet tomorrow, I have something to discuss. Please, stay in the company and don't go out! It will be more trouble if the reporters see you going out!" Mr. Bang looks down from his window. 

"B-But-" Mr. Bang then glared at him, shaking his head and asking Taehyung to get out. Mr. Bang then called his employers to discuss these problems.

Taehyung ran into the dressing room, kneeling as he crying. 

"Y-Y/N..." He mourning her name, getting worried about her as he can't go out now. He keeps on thinking and thinking about the people who tried to spread that pictures and he'll make sure that shit will be taken down.

Bang PD and the crew trying their best to taking down the pictures, report to the police and writing an apology letter to the fans.

Jimin looking around the company to find Taehyung. He already asked the worker in the office if they saw Taehyung. They saw him already walked out of Bang PD's room. 

As he walks to the dressing room, he heard someone crying. He knew it, Taehyung. Jimin quickly opened the door and find Taehyung in there, kneeling as he punches the walls. Jimin quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung! Stop hurting yourself!" Jimin brings his hand down. He was sad to saw him breaking down. 

"It's all my fault... It's all my fault" Taehyung cried out loud, blaming himself.

"No no no, what are you talking about?! You're not and they invading your personal life." Jimin trying to calm him down.

"Y/N is crying, she cries because of me! Yet I can't do anything now, I can't even get out to meet her. Haneul... Haneul is worried, Y/N did not stop crying..." Taehyung was clueless. He can't even stand up. He hates it so much that he shows his weakness to Jimin.

Jimin keeps on reassuring him that it will be fine and the company will settle this problem right away.

"Who said you can't meet her?" someone voice at the back looking at them both with the others member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back now from hiatus!!!! I am so sorry for the delay in writing this story again. There's a lot of things I need to do in my personal life. It's gonna be hectic but enjoyyy!

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you all <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
6.2K 251 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
11.3K 400 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
100K 3.7K 32
COMPLETED Sugar Daddy and his Sugar Baby Rated R "I love the gasp you make in my ear on the first thrust!" He said falling on the bed beside me. I n...