Fuck You, Pay Me!

By UselessMoon

Katsuki plucks the glass from the stranger's hand and drinks it down, wrinkling his nose at the harsh burn. ... More

Yo ๐Ÿ‘‹
Prologue
1. C'est La Vie
2. Small Talk
4. Motives
5. Love Spell
6. Walking on Eggshells
7. Triggered
8. On the Run
9. A Thousand Words
10. Baby
11. Way Back Home
12. Kyoto
13. Ordinary
14. For Once
15. Bait & Switch
16. Far From the Tree
17. Nostalgia
18. Finesse
19. Gutter Trash
20. A Little Birdie Once Told Me
21. Fire Meet Gasoline
22. Hourglass

3. Make Your Acquaintance

6.1K 233 241
By UselessMoon

Katsuki's not sure of what time it is when he wakes up, he just knows that he's not fucking ready to wake up yet.

It's morning, maybe late afternoon if the bit of sun coming through the blackout curtains of Midoriya's bedroom is of any indication. He remembers calling the freckled man to come and pick him up after his shift, feet much too tired to drag his sorry ass home. He remembers passing out in Midoriya's bed around four o'clock in the morning. He remembers the nerd talking his ear off and doing him the favor of taking his stilettos off for him after he collapsed onto the neatly made queen bed, saying something about at least being comfortable before he goes to sleep but Katsuki was far too gone to be bothered.

He feels around the plush bedding to see if his friend is still there, but he just feels the cold sheets at his side.

So why is Midoriya making so much fucking noise when he knows damn well that Katsuki is still dog tired?

The music is so loud that the bass thumps and vibrates against the walls, framed photos bouncing along to the rhythm. It's some loud ass metal---shit that Deku doesn't even listen to. If it's his stupid roommate again, he'll strangle that idiot with the stereo cord. Kaminari has to know that he's in here and that he's definitely not going to be in the mood for his shit today.

The blonde fussily kicks the blankets off of him, still dressed in strappy lace from last night. He slips one of Izuku's t-shirts over his smaller frame and kicks the bedroom door open to stomp his way out into the hall.

"What the hell, Deku?! I'm tryna fuckin' sleep here---"

His rant dies in his throat upon reaching the living room.

Sitting in the recliner with his booted feet propped onto the coffee table is a man that Katsuki can only describe as classically handsome. His wild  hair defies gravity like a flower's petals shake free in the sun, dark circles underneath his eyes that do little to take away from his annoyingly good looks. He hardly flinches when he sees Katsuki, only moving to pluck the cigarette from his mouth and blow smoke straight up into the air.

"Well, g'mornin' to you, too."

"The hell you doing here?"

Katsuki feels himself becoming flustered for absolutely no reason at all, other than the fact that his overly generous customer from the night before seems to have stumbled his way into his childhood friend's apartment.

Hitoshi, if he remembers correctly.

He looks oddly comfortable with the way he's splayed out over the chair, almost like he's been there before. His sleeves are rolled up to his shoulders to show off monochromatic tattoos that go all the way up his neck.

Katsuki finds himself wondering how far down they go.

"What, your mother not teach you any manners?"

Katsuki just stands there, arms folded over his chest with a nasty glare pointed in the almost-stranger's direction. He takes another long drag from his cigarette, sitting upright in the chair with a sigh once he realizes that Katsuki doesn't have any intentions of being cordial with him.

"Midoriya ran out to get breakfast and coffee from the caf downstairs. Didn't mention that you were here. Didn't mention anyone was here. Did I wake you?"

"What the hell do you think, asshole?"

"Me-ow, you're lot feistier than you were last night. Somebody's a cranky kitty."

He hits a button on a remote sitting on the arm of the chair and the music comes to an abrupt halt.

"Small town, huh? Hadn't bet on seein' your pretty ass over here."

"Yeah, I fuckin' bet. How do you know that shitty nerd anyway?"

"Midoriya? We met in middle school but we also take a class together over at Yuuei University. Worked on a presentation together once and hung out a few times and now we're cool. Pretty cool guy once you get past the annoying bits about him. Good man."

"You go to Yuuei? Aren't you too old to still be in college?"

"Firstly, you're never too old to go get your degree. Having a mindset like that won't get you anywhere in life. Secondly, I'm only twenty-three years old sooooo..." he waves his hand around in a so-so gesture. "I might be able to graduate this year, if I actually start giving a damn."

He looks so much older, Katsuki thinks, and it's probably the simple fact that he also looks as if he hasn't gotten a proper night's sleep since he crawled out of his mother's snatch.

"Don't tell me. I look old, right?"

Katsuki coughs into his fist as he catches himself openly staring.

"Not old, dipshit. Just mature."

"That's about as much as a compliment I've heard from you since we've met."

"Yeah, well, that's about as much as you'll get, fucker."

The front door opens and both of them whip around to watch Midoriya come briskly walking in with a four-way cupholder of coffee balanced on one arm and a paper bag filled with something heinously greasy in the other. Kaminari comes trailing in behind him, his own drink already poised at his lips.

Deku perks up the moment he lays eyes on Katsuki.

"Oh! You're up earlier than I expected, Kacchan. Did you sleep well?"

Katsuki bristles at him like he knows damn well he hasn't.

"I'd still be asleep if your jackass friend wasn't blasting dying cat music at top volume. And what the fuck are you staring at, dumbass?!" He directs the last bit at Denki who openly eyeing him. The shorter blonde plops down onto the sofa with a grin.

"Just appreciating how delicious you look in that t-shirt and panties combo you're sporting, no sweat."

"You want a show, you pay me, you fuck."

"Jeez, Kats, are you ever gonna stop curving me? All I'm asking is one date!"

"Eat a bag of old dicks, Short Shock."

"So he's like this with everyone and not just me, then? Good to know." Hitoshi chimes, ashing his cigarette in the tray set out on the coffee table as he takes his feet down and plants them firmly onto the area rug.

"Sorry, Kacchan. I didn't tell him that you were sleeping in there so if it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I can make it up to you, though."

"And how you gonna do that, dipass?"

Izuku holds up the paper bag in Katsuki's view with a smile.

"I got your favorite burgers from that food truck that you like. The one with the cajun fries?"

Katsuki's gaze flickers between Izuku and the bag before he stomps his way over to snatch it away, climbing onto the sofa as far away from Kaminari as he can as he makes himself comfortable.

"By the way, Kacchan, this is Hitoshi! He's a friend from---"

"We've met. On two separate occasions." Katsuki cuts him short, stuffing a hand full of fries into his mouth. He hadn't realized he was actually starving until the smell of food he had absolutely no business eating began to make his mouth water and the sound of his stomach growling reaches his ears. He doesn't have to look up at Izuku to see the absolutely confused expression on his face.

"O-Oh, really? Well, we do all attend Yuuei. I guess it would be inevitable for us all to run into each other at some point---"

"That's true, but I met your...uh...friend... at that club I was telling you about last night." Hitoshi supplies. Izuku stalls for a moment.

"This was the...that one guy you were talking about."

"Yep."

"Oh."

"He says you two losers met in middle school but I've known you since I was four and you've never mentioned this loser."

"Ah, well, it was a very short friendship! He moved away after six months, last month was actually his first start at Yuuei since he just moved back. I just figured we'd catch up today is all."

"Wait, you went to a strip club without us, dude? That's so messed up, I wanted a lap dance from Kacchan too!" Kaminari whines and Katsuki kicks at him from the other side of the sofa.

"Don't you have a boyfriend, Denks?" Hitoshi asks, to which Kaminari shrugs with a sly grin. "Well, yeah, but Shouto and I have a...very open relationship. My baby's a cockslut, after all, and I'm not enough man to keep him satisfied."

"At least you're not in denial."

"I'm totally cool with casual sex. The romance shit is all me, though, and I'll lay a motherfucker out if I ever catch them tryna romance my baby."

"Never met a more odd pair of fuckin' weirdos than you two." Katsuki says with his lip pulled back in distaste. He couldn't imagine how he'd feel if he was sitting on his friend's couch with the knowledge that his significant other was probably somewhere being passed around and gang-banged by a bunch of jocks.

"Midoriya gets me, right dude?"

Izuku raises a brow. "Ochako would probably have a meltdown if I even thought about another woman. I can't imagine she enjoys the idea of sharing and neither do I, quite frankly."

"That's how you get STDs." Hitoshi says, taking a bite out of his burger. Kaminari eyes them incredulously, jaw fallen.

"Dude, you often share a bed with you hottie stripper gay best friend and you have never once even thought about sliding in that?"

Katsuki rears his leg back to kick Kaminari even harder this time, relishing in the sound of his pained hiss.

"Kacchan and I established boundaries in our friendship a long time ago and, all respect to Kacchan because he is beautiful, I'm a heterosexual, monogamous male. I have no interest in 'sliding' into anyone that isn't my girlfriend."

"Boo. You guys suck." Kaminari says, defeated.

"What about you, Kat? You got a boyfriend?" Hitoshi asks, turning his attention to the blonde who's the most quiet he's been since they've met. He seems much too occupied with his meal than he cares to be bothered with screeching at them.

Katsuki scoffs. "As if I have time to give to some asshole. You saw what my schedule was like when you booked me last night. Imagine working a shift like that while trying to get through school. I ain't got time for romance."

"Alright, so maybe not a date, but we can smash at least once, right?" Kaminari tries to bargain.

"I will fucking destroy you if you ask me again."

"Oh, yes, I'm way into that kinky shit."

"Do you always have to be so gross, Denki?" Izuku complains, setting the other coffees down onto the table as he seats himself between Katsuki and Denki to keep the more volatile blonde from sending Kaminari to meet his maker.

"Would you ever try?" Hitoshi continues. Katsuki pauses, a look crossed somewhere between highly annoyed and overly exasperated on his features.

"What?"

"What if you didn't have to strip to make ends meet?"

"...what?"

"This...is a really intense line of questioning, Toshi." Midoriya cuts in. He knows Katsuki all too well by now---knows when he's about to lose his shit. He was hoping today would go a bit more peacefully than this.

Hitoshi hums.

"You're right." He says, stretching his limbs and checking his phone. He taps at it a while, shrugging his black leather jacket on and fishing his keys from his pocket.

"Well, it's been nice, Midoriya. Thanks for having me. We've gotta do this again sometime."

Midoriya stands to escort him out like the gracious host that he is, smiling all the while.

"Right! You've got my cell number, right?"

"Yeah. I'll hit you up later, we'll grab drinks sometime."

"Sounds good!"

Hitoshi pauses in the door frame, peeking back inside.

"Good to see you again, Denki. Katsuki."

Denki smiles and waves but all Katsuki offers him is a grunt. Hitoshi flashes that smile at him one last time before he turns and leaves. Midoriya closes the door with a sigh.

"Well, that was eventful."

Denki snorts out a laugh.

"He's totally into Kats."

"Shut up, Denki." Midoriya grumbles. Sometimes he really wishes that he could trade roommates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 25 16
Izuku's father gifted him something unlike no other. Some sort of vampire curse was triggered & he has no idea how to satisfy it. Lucky for him, his...
6K 113 7
"Fuck, I must seem like such a mess," Hitoshi says. "Don't say that. You're not a mess." "I kinda fuckin' am. And you just. You're like, all... Adult...
235K 7.7K 21
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท - ๐š„๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š‚ ! โ› โ”โ” แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ษชษด ส/ษด chooses the wrong night ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ person to get high and prank text. โ‹ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
295K 13K 44
An AU where quirks don't exist. Model!Izuku Model!Katsuki Also is a story where Izuku is a smug bastard that Katsuki can't get out of his sorry head...