Forgetting The Bad Boy

Door TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Meer

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty Five

7K 213 213
Door TiaNightt

Am I a complete fucking idiot?

Yes.

Do I have any fucking clue how I'm going to talk to Bella about it?

No.

I had no clue what the hell came over me.

These feelings with Grace were so on and off and it just wasn't stable enough for me to act on. Bella was what I needed and she was what I wanted so we made it work.

But then I see Grace crying, practically heart broken over fucking Vincent of course. That guy has some weird effect on women let me tell you.

Seeing her so broken and hurt made me want to love her, want her make her feel better and make her feel important, it was like an impulse when I saw her crying. I thought that if I really felt like that from her crying, maybe there was some real and strong feelings in me.

I just didn't see it before.

It poured out that day once I said fuck it and made a move. Which led to probably the best sex I've had in forever, besides Bella.

She held the bar at the number one spot for that.

Man that girl got me good.

When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel any of the flooding emotions I felt when Grace was crying. I had no urges, no attraction.

Well there was attraction, I mean fucking look at her.

But it just wasn't the same. It was more platonic than anything, all I could think about was how I fucked up.

That's when the regret started to hit, thinking of what I did and how it basically wasn't worth it in the end.

It was just a mistake is what it was.

I cheated on Bella and I needed to be honest with her if we ever had a chance of really being together, for the long run. She's the only girl I've ever seen a long run with even.

What I did was so fucking stupid, and so wrong because of what I already had.

Why did wrong have to feel so good?

— —

I haven't seen Bella at school today at all.

I looked for her, I've been texting her, I called her. She never answered once and it was making me worry.

Did she already know?

Did someone tell her?

After watching Grace's tryout with the guys, we left and went to the roof to smoke.

It was a Tuesday kinda thing.

And a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday type of thing.

"Parks you got me all fucking confused now, I thought Bella was your it girl? Then you bone Grace." Ryer shakes his head.

"You're a tricky tricky man you." James mocks Ryer as he points to me with narrow eyes.

"Look, I fucked up with Grace. I got in my head about how I felt before and I was stupid. The sex was fucking great, but it wasn't worth it man. I have no idea how I'm even going to bring it up to Bella. We finally had things going good and now this." I throw my hands up in anger.

"I wish I wasn't such a fucking idiot." I growl, I take a long drag of the joint and exhale as I stare out to the campus.

"Just tell her you were drunk or something." James suggests.

"Drunk on a Tuesday night? Yeah, that makes perfect sense James. You're a fucking dumbass." Ryer shoves him. James laughs and shoves him back.

"Okay well you're just going to have to balls up dude, if you love her you have to be honest." James shrugs.

"Yeah because that's what your suggestion was on the lines of." I nod sarcastically.

Sometimes I didn't realize how stupid these two could be sometimes. Grace was right, dumb and dumber.

They were lucky they had looks.

"Know what man, I'm not the one who slept with another bitch so if you wanna be sassy, go right ahead." James rolls his hand and bows as he angrily replies.

I roll my eyes and sigh. What the hell was I going to do?

"Who slept with another bitch?" I hear a voice question from the door to the roof. We look over and watch Vincent as he makes his way over to us, his hand reaching out for the joint once he arrives.

Oh, fucking lovely.

"Who's been sleeping around?" He wiggles his eyebrows as he inhales.

He wasn't going find it so funny...

"Niko slept with Larsen." James pats Vincent on the back and makes his way to the door.

Excuse the FUCK out of me?

I was completely stunned.

I didn't even know how to fucking react, it happened too fast.

I couldn't even grasp the fact that James just did that to me.

Laid me fucking bare right before Vincent and threw me under the bus.

"What the fuck man!" I yell as I whip towards him in fury.

"You wanted help." James shrugs in reply and leaves.

I could kill that motherfucker right now.

I wouldn't doubt he was on his way to tell Bella too with his 'helpful' ass.

"You—You slept with Grace?" Vincent doesn't blink twice as he asks sternly. The man looked like he just pulled a body out of the river.

I don't respond, I look away trying to think of the right words. Ryer stays silent as he stands in the background of me and Vincent.

"Are you fucking kidding me Niko!?" Vincent shouts at me in anger. Tell me why the fuck he was so mad at me when he's the one who made her sob for hours.

"She was broken over you man!" I yell and point at him.

"You were an asshole to her and she fucking liked you, we both got caught up in emotions when I was helping her and shit happened, whatever. It was a fucking mistake, but you want to know the difference between me and you? I won't make it again, but you'll keep hurting her." The words spit like venom through my teeth.

"Fuck you Parks, I'll fucking kill you!" Vincent swings for my face, he moved too quickly for me to react fast enough and move.

His fist makes a hard connection with my cheek bone and my head flies to the side and jerks my body along with it.

So it's like that huh?

I quickly retaliate and charge at him, I swing at his head as we hit the ground together. He punches up into my stomach a couple times before throwing me off of him. I bounce back to my feet and block his punches as he throws them at me.

Just when my arm slips down a bit, he manages to fit his fist above it and punched me square in the nose. Blood poured out and I groaned in pain as I wiped it with my arm, still staring at Vincent in rage.

"You just crossed the line man." I shake my head and hold an angry expression. Just as I was about to charge at him and start swinging—

"What the fuck is going on!" I hear the sound of Grace's voice scream. Me and Vincent whip around immediately to see her running towards us.

Holding the same expression of horror on both of our faces.

"Holy shit! Your nose is pouring blood Niko!" She gasps as she realizes. "And you, your eye is as black as that heart in there." She shoves Vincent back by the chest.

I wanted to laugh, but I wasn't sure how having all three of us right here was going to end up.

Not the time.

"He knows." I sigh to Grace in shame, wiping the blood from my nose with my arm as I glare to her then him.

She turns her head back to me in horror, then slowly turns back to Vincent.

"And that's why he has a bloody nose? Because he slept with me?" She questions, her voice breaks as she speaks.

It sounded like she was about to cry, or scream.

Maybe both.

"Stop acting like you give two shits about me Vincent! The past three months you've done nothing but treat me like you hate me but act like you care. You've fucked with my head so much that I don't know if I can look at you as a person anymore. I was fucking falling in love with you and I feel like such a moron for it." She screams and screams in his face, the tears pour out of her sad eyes like lava. I could feel the pain in her screams.

She was falling in love.

Now she was breaking.

"Do me a favour Vincent Cole, and stay the hell away from me." She growls before running off.

I flinch to go run after her, but I knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

I turn to Ryer and he nods, he then trots to the door and inside the building after Grace.

I sigh in relief and turn back to Vincent. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I watched him crumble to the ground on his knees like his heart just stopped working.

I rush over to him but come to a halt beside him when he begins to cry.

Hard.

He places his hands over his face and sobs, as he rested on his knees. Cries and screams erupted from him as his face was covered in tears.

It was gut wrenching..

Vincent was full out breaking down infront of me.

It was something I didn't think was remotely possible, him crying. I know he has a heart and it's big, he just doesn't show it in the right way for some reason.

But I never did think I'd see the day where he actually cried, this hard.

"Vincent, dude... I'm sorry okay, we shouldn't have fought like that it was stupid. Are we good?" I crouch down and ask him gently.

He sniffles and his sobs silence.

"She forgot me. I'm just nothing." He looks into my eyes, his eyes were puffy and red from crying. His cheeks were drenched in tears. It almost broke my own heart seeing him of all people like this.

I just didn't understand.

"Who forgot what?" I question confused.

"I just want her back..." He whispers, staring off of the building.

"Dude, want who back? Talk to me." I say loudly, but I wasn't yelling. He was confusing and concerning the hell out of me.

"Grace." A tear falls down his cheek as he looks me in the eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows and try to understand what the hell he was trying to say to me right now.

I was convinced he was on something. He usually is.

"Say what now?" I question.

It's definitely time for Niko and Vincent to have a heart isn't it?🤭

Do you guys think Vincent will tell him everything finally?

Stay tuned for next chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote, also please don't be silent you guys! Comments are my favourite and I'd love more than anything to hear your thoughts.

-Tia

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

526 45 23
"Do you trust me?" He asked. And at that moment, everything else disappeared. I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me, whom I'd never really sp...
1.3M 32.4K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.1K 120 39
"I'm afraid you've involved yourself with someone who doesn't know how to love you the way you need." --- You're thrown out into the world with only...
4.1K 190 41
[HIGHEST RANK= #292 in UNDISCOVERED] #projectasthete Let us all help make our world better, support them guys hehe. In this world, sometimes we w...