Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Από FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Περισσότερα

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 781-790

690 13 0
Από FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 781 "They're All Here (2)"

Just that this tyrant of a woman has been sick of the opposite after living for so many years. As such, her moment of astonishment only lasted for a brief second before returning to normal.

"These are..."

"Sect Leader," Zhang Feng steps forward, "This girl is my distant cousin, she had just arrived here today in order to visit me. I remembered Leader's order and thought to bring her here for a try. Is she up to your satisfaction?"

Satisfaction?

Of course not!

She only tasked her people to find a beautiful woman, never did she say anything about finding one this gorgeous.

"Sect Leader!" Just when Leng Qing Chang was being indecisive on an answer, the man from earlier who came to report had rushed back over: "The dragon girl is throwing a huge tantrum and making a ruckus. At this rate the premise will be destroyed."

"Bring the dragon girl over then. Tell her the one she's seeking has come!" The woman orders, letting the situation decide for herself.

Likewise, Bai Yan had no objection to this idea. She intends to have her son take Dragony away after she comes. As for herself and Di Cang, they will be slowly going over the accounts with these people afterwards.

"Miss," Qing Chang shifts her attention to Bai Yan, "presumably my disciples here have already told you the details on what you need to do. Aside from what you're told, I also need you to persuade the dragon girl to contract with me. If you complete the task then I will have a hefty reward waiting for you!"

Giving a chuckle with her eyes narrowed into a slit: "I know what to do."

Of course I know what to do. You people cheated Dragony, then tried to impersonate me. When everything is over, I will make sure none of this remains!

But......

Slightly frowning, a burst of doubt sprouts within Bai Yan's heart.

Why is Dragony doing this? She knows how I look so why did she have these people help her search without giving them a portrait?

"Good that you know it." Feeling mildly relieved, Leng Qing Chang issues a long sigh.

Hope today will be successful, then I can take in this dragon girl and make her mine.

Soon a petite little figure had stepped through the sun-shrouded doorway of the main lobby, those eyes blinking with hopeful light.

Likewise, Bai Yan had also turned around at hearing the sound of her steps, but what she saw wasn't exactly what she expected.

It's not Dragony?

I clearly gave her portrait to my two shifus, how can they find the wrong person?

"Queen?" Elated in the face, the strange new girl threw herself over: "Queen, these people really didn't deceive me, you are indeed here!"

Queen?

Startled by this outburst, Leng Qing Cheng suddenly found unease in the unexpected situation. This dragon girl isn't just looking for any random woman, but also a member of the dragon clan, and the queen at that?

"Who are you?" Taking two steps back at the pouncing girl, Bai Yan tightly furrows her brow as she asked.

If she's not Dragony then why is she looking for me?

"Miss Bai Yan!" Snapping to attention, the mastermind of this all hurries to signal her supposed imposter.

Sadly, Bai Yan acted like she didn't hear at all and continued to stare at the stranger that's clinging to her leg.

"Queen, it's Sister Dragony who had me come find you." The lass purses her lip in a sad manner: "Sister was taken away by the bad people because they wanted to catch me. Please Queen, go save Sister Dragony!"

Chapter 782 "They're All Here (3)"

Bai Yan's expression changed greatly after hearing that: "Where did those people take her?"

"They took her to the Dragon clan's home..."

"Where is the Dragon's home, how do we get there?"

Dragony is so timid, she won't be able to help herself if anything bad happens. I must find her as soon as possible!

"I... I don't know..." The little girl shakes her head with tears quickly swelling out, "I don't know how to get back to my home."

Originally Bai Yan was growing ever increasingly more frustrated, but against the tear-filled appearance of this one, she just couldn't do it. Sighing: "Son, go call Tsing Yi, I want to see her."

If they want to find the home of the dragons that's living here in the Misty Fairy House, the quickest now would be to turn to another dragon. As it so happens, her Azure Dragon knows the way.

Making a nod, Bai Xiachen did as told and pulled out the communication in his possession. After a few words: "Mother, Auntie Tsing Yi is already on her way."

What the kid forgot to mention though was that it's not just one person who's coming, it's also her grandfather and his subordinates!

Giving a slight nod in affirmation: "Son, take this little lady with you first."

"Okay." The little steambun's first instinct was to hold onto the other girl's hand before leaving, but at the thought of the social norm of a male and female not touching, he held off on the idea.

"Don't cry, my mother is here now. Your Sister Dragony will be alright so come with me while we wait."

"Mmm." Wiping the tears from her cheek, the boy and girl quickly turned away for the doorway.

Leng Qing Chang could no longer keep still at this stage. Slamming her hand on the chair handle, she snaps to the one responsible for the mess: "Miss, what is the meaning of this?"

"It's I who should be asking you what's the meaning of having me impersonate myself."

Impersonate myself?

Freezing over in the face: "What do you mean by those words?"

No response came so the woman locked onto the disciple known as Zhang Feng: "Didn't you say she's your distant cousin?"

Falling to his knees at being called out, the sneaky little thing trembled with horror as he scrambled his brain for an excuse.

"Explain yourself this instant! Where the hell did you find this woman?" Those nails were quite literally scrapping against the brown hardwood, causing the room to screech with an irritable scratching noise.

"Sect... Leader..." The youngster could barely make out his words from all the stuttering, "She... I met her at the foot of the mountain."

"Idiot!"

Peng!

Sweeping everything that's on the table to the floor, Leng Qing Chang roars out: "You idiotic thing, how could you not investigate the person first before bringing them inside our sect! And to have her pretend to be your distance cousin at that?"

After scolding Zhang Feng with her harsh words, the enraged woman now has her attention fully locked onto Di Cang and Bai Yan. Sneering sinisterly: "But you really are foolish to come in person. Do you think my Sky Dragon Sect is a place where you can freely walk in and out? Now that you're here, you can all forget about leaving!"

Swoosh!

In an instant, countless people descends from the ceiling beams to surround the couple from all sides.

"Yan Yan," Di Cang's gentle fingers caresses through those silken threads, "Can I do it now?"

Faintly nodding: "We've found the person so go ahead."

Although this girl isn't Dragony herself, but there's something good to the success. At least we now know where her whereabouts are. Bai Yan's eye began to narrow in as her menacing anger swelled from within.

Chapter 783 "They're All Here (4)"

"Wait for me." Di Cang's kiss gently falls onto his wife's lip, thus signaling his arm to loosen around that waist and the beginning of their end.

For a moment there, under that oppressive aura and overwhelming galore of dominance, none dared to move. They just stared at him and unsure what to do.

"What are you all doing? Hurry and subdue him!" Leng Qing Chang snaps out at her people, that face showing utter dismay at the lack of compliance.

To be clear, it's not that these people are unwilling to move, rather it's their legs aren't listening at all!

Bang!

Exploding with bloodthirst, those still struggling to lift their feet were instantly sent to the grown with blood drooling out of their mouth. Perhaps even in death, none of these poor souls would know why they've lost their lives, only that they did.

Leng Qing Chang completely froze over this scene. Moving her head mechanically upward to meet those murderous eyes, a gush of panic now grips that heart.

"You... You..." She finally knew what fear was. In her haste, the woman attempts to retreat by crawling backwards. "A-an e-elder from our Sky Dragon Sect was recently taken in by the main house. If-if you make a move against me th-then you won't be escape death!"

The story went like this. When the previous head of this sect passed away, that mentioned elder wasn't around to step up to the post, hence the outcome of Leng Qing Chang landing with the position. As for that senior, he continued to remain in closed-door training right up till he broke through into the Monarch Rank where he was immediately snatched up by the elder council of the Misty Fairy House. Of course, the senior himself didn't object to the idea and gladly left of his own accord.

"So one of your elders are now part of the Misty Fairy House?" Arching her brow, Bai Yan steps forward with the question: "Do call him, I would very much like to know which of those old farts are the one you've mentioned."

Snickering with contempt at that proclamation, Leng Qing Chang clearly didn't believe what she's heard. Humph, this woman makes it sound like she's seen the elder council before.

"You think getting an audience with the elder council is that easy? That you can do so on a whim?"

Bang!

But before her mocking words could be finished, a wave of energy attacks her from behind, causing that already shaken body to fly forward like a ragged doll of spraying blood.

At the same time, Bai Yan's feet steps down at the woman's chest after she landed right in front of herself. "You don't seem to know the situation yet!" Cocking her chin high, she smiles menacingly down at her captive, "A prisoner should act like one, and right now you're my prisoner!"

There's plenty of time before Tsing Yi comes, more than enough room to get even with this one regarding her failed attempt at kidnapping the young girl who knew of Dragony's whereabout, and also for trying to impersonate me.

Poof!

Spitting out another mouthful of blood at the increasingly painful pressure at her chest, Leng Qing Chang was distressed to discover she's unable to resist at all with her inner strength, not even enough to raise a hand....

In this instant, this woman now knows why her subordinates couldn't a thing to these two individuals. Their strength has been directly sealed away by a far more superior power!

Chapter 784 "They're All Here (5)"

Mildly smiling, Bai Yan increases the force in her foot: "I gave you the chance to bring him here, but since you didn't grasp onto that opportunity....."

It was exactly at this moment a whistling roar from the outside rocked the room, thus causing all of the remaining disciples of this sect to come running out of their residences to find what's happening. To their shocking dismay, there's a ginormous dragon floating in the air.

"Dragon... How could there be a dragon? It can't be! Is it because of the dragon girl? This dragon is here for its kin?"

"Hold on, how come there's a person in the dragon's paw? That man... it looks like Elder Wu Hao!"

Elder Wu Hao?

Picking up that name when the commotion from the outside drifted over, Leng Qing Chang's near hopeless gaze immediately lit up. Crying out like a mad animal: "Elder Wu Hao, save me!"

Elder Wu Hao is here, I am saved!

But before the woman's delightful surprise could last long enough, a powerful force had come striking down and ripped the roof apart. This allows her to see firsthand what's happening outside as well.

There are currently two individuals standing atop of the dragon's back. One being a handsome looking man of middle age while the second was a young girl with an extremely beautiful pair of eyes, not in the seductive style but rather the youthful and energetic type.

Of course, Leng Qing Chang didn't pay any heed to the two because her focus was stolen entirely by the elder currently being held by the dragon's claw. If only she had taken a moment to analyzed the image, then the woman would've realized this was very wrong for someone coming to her rescue.

Elder Wu Hao not only came back, but also with a dragon!

This time I am not only saved, I can also give these bastards a good lesson!

Yet....

When the senior himself saw what's happening down below, the image of Bai Yan stomping down at the supposed leader of his former sect, the person himself only showed a wry smile of disappointment. "Lord Longtian, can you let me down first?"

"Humph." Snorting at the request, Longtian (dragon) showed absolute disdain towards this human.

If I wasn't in such a rush to meet Her Highness, I would never bring this trash along.

Without any politeness or care, the dragon tosses the elder down from the air before eventually flying down himself.

"Lord In-Law, Princess, please take your time and do be careful."

When facing his two riders, Longtian (dragon chief) immediately changed his tune. There's respect and there's flattery. Even his body was groveling against the floor to make it easier for the pair to disembark.

It couldn't be helped. Di Xiao Wan was the princess of the Demon Realm while Yun Feng was Di Cang's father-in-law. To this newly assigned chief of the dragon clan from the Demon Realm, it's his honor and not a disgrace.

As for Wu Hao, the dragon chief thought nothing of this human and would absolutely not allow him to ride on his back. Therefore, the next best option was to take the person along by picking him up with the claw. And since the wind was so strong during the trip, mainly due to their intense speed, Wu Hao's hair was a disheveled mess.

"Ooomph!" Puking another mouthful of blood, Leng Qing Chang grew all excited at the presence of her supposed savior: "Elder Wu Hao, the strength of this man is somewhat unusual, you better call your dragon to work with you in order to kill him!"

As the sect leader of the Sky Dragon Sect, Leng Qing Chang's become accustomed to giving orders so her first act was to demand the old-timer to act.

"Outrageous!" Wu Hao snaps at the woman: "You stupid wench! If I had known you would drag the Sky Dragon Sect into a state of no return then I never would've yielded the position of sect leader to you!"

Chapter 785 "They're All Here (6)"

An explosive bang rocked the woman's brain. Leng Qing Chang clearly didn't get what that remark implied.

In hindsight while the two were conversing, Longtian's massive figure was now quickly shrinking from his original size through a transformation. Now standing there was a man wearing a golden robe. He looked very handsome, but compared to Di Cang's peerless contour, he's definitely being overshadowed.

"I, Dragon Chief Longtian, pays greeting to My King and Queen." At the word, the dragon chief then takes the most solemn and respectful posture he could make for a person of the court.

Freezing over in the face again, Leng Qing Chang's quivering tongue could barely make out her following words: "What's going on Elder Wu Hao? Isn't this dragon your familiar?"

Our Sky Dragon Sect is known for our ability to tame dragons!

"Shut up!" Wu Hao flies into a rage, "It's all because of you, now the Sky Dragon Sect will no longer exist!"

Everyone knows full well how much the young lord loves this newly recognized daughter of his, now for someone to offend her at such timing, there's no way the main house would forgive this place.

But before the ignorant woman could figure out what's happening, or what the meaning of the elder's words were, another bombshell of a stick had come smacking down to send her over the edge.

"To think that just because I haven't shown myself for many years now some upstart is having the audacity to pick on my daughter. When did my name Yun Feng become so insignificant?"

Daughter? Yun Feng? This man is the young lord of the Misty Fairy House?! But when did he have a daughter?

"Yan'er, Di Cang," the father casts a warm look at his daughter, "Your grandfather has tasked me to come help you. We rushed ahead so the main group is still behind us, but if you have something to do then do go ahead. We will finish up here for you."

Bai Yan nods at the generous offer and then exchanged a glance with her husband. "Di Cang, let's go first."

"Sister-in-law!" Seeing how the couple's about to leave again, Di Xiao Wan hurriedly chased over from her spot: "Wait for me, I also want to come!"

As soon as their figures were gone after disappearing in a flash of light, a raging ball of flame promptly shot down from above. In that instant, Leng Qing Chang's entire existence was engulfed in flame....

"AHHHH!"

Despite the hair-raising scream of pain coming from inside that blazing inferno, none of the disciples dared to give a helping hand. In their minds, whatever aid they could muster paled in comparison to Elder Wu Hao's aid, and since the senior didn't move, they didn't move.

"Chief Longtian," Yun Feng directs his attention to the dragon man, "You said you have some business with the Sky Dragon Sect did you not? I'll wait till you're finished before I settle my score with them."

With explicit permission to do as he please, the dragon chief promptly shifts his sarcastic gaze across the surrounding crowd of gathered disciples. It's sharp like the needle, making those present feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"I've heard before that you bunch here is spreading rumors about your founder taming a dragon, hence the Sky Dragon Sect name?"

Upon seeing the confused and clueless expressions of these people, Longtian knew the rumors surrounding the founding of this sect has been rewritten. Immediately, he bellows out a roaring laugh of irony.

"Good, very good! Have that bastard Mo Fei Chi come out and see me immediately!"

Mo Fei Chi?

Elder Wu Hao popped his eyes wide: "But Lord Longtian, Ancestor Mo Fei Chi, he's been dead for hundreds of years...."

Chapter 786 "Mo Fei Chi's Appearance"

"Anyone can die but not this bastard! Don't think for a second I don't know he's left himself a backdoor!" Longtian snickers menacingly, "Do you know why none of your generational sect leaders can live past sixty? It's because of that old fart taking the life force out of them to nourish his own. This way he can bide for time before coming out!"

For cultivators, living for hundreds if not thousands of years was within the realm of possibility. However, that's under the pretense of them reaching an extremely high height in their powers overtime.

"Fine, he won't come out eh?" Growing increasingly more impatient now, "I will tear this place apart. I like to see him continue hiding then!"

Grrrooaarr!

Aside from Yun Feng who's being shielded by this dragon chief, everyone else felt extreme pressure against their heart over this howling roar. It's as if something's about to shatter from within themselves if this continued.

Wu Hao being the strongest among the humans fared better than the rest. Even so, he still had to grip onto his chest in order to press down the pain. What madness is this dragon going on about? Ancestor Mo Fei Chi's been dead for centuries, how can he be alive?

Just when the elder was holding the dragon chief in contempt, a new entry from the back mountain had crushed his belief. This individual was scrawny and thin, seemingly no bigger than a monkey. But more than that, the most eye-catching part was his ghostly complexion. Perhaps it's the years of lacking sun, but it's downright white!

A couple of people present didn't know who this individual was, but the disciples of the Sky Dragon Sect definitely did. Every morning the first task laid out for them was to kneel in worship at the portrait of their founder. Issue was, unlike the picture with the handsome and tall stud in the portrait taming a dragon, this individual was tiny and had on nothing but a rag covering the private part between the crotch area....

If not for the fact that the face looked exactly the same from their memories, one would find it very hard to associate such an incriminating monkey with their great founder.

"Lord... Lord Mo Fei Chi?" Wu Hao stammers this out, his eyes staring at the monkey who just came from the back mountain.

Like the rest, Leng Qing Chang was also completely shocked by the sudden appearance of this 'founder'. No matter how dull or ignorant this woman was at the core, she couldn't deny the facts. As a result, even the pain created by her burning self has become dull to the receptors as she stared at the person in a stupor.

Unfortunately for her though, Mo Fei Chi could care less about one single woman. Showing panic in his demeanor: "Lon-Longtian, you're still alive?"

The lifespan of a demon beast usually lasts longer than a human being, but it still has an ending unless they continued to make breakthrough after breakthrough. Since Longtian here was still alive after so many centuries like himself – only this dragon didn't use alternative means to lengthen his own life – it could only mean this dragon chief has reached an extraordinary height in his cultivation, far beyond what this monkey could imagine.

"How can I die when you're still kicking around?" Longtian sneers at the question, "Besides, if I died then how can I learn of how you're making up all these lies behind my back?"

Chapter 787 "Disaster Befalls the Dragon Clan"

Mo Fei Chi's leg had gone numb due to the fright he felt. If not for the fact that he wants to keep up his image and not destroy it completely, he would've crashed to the ground already. Even so, the disciples could clearly see how much fear their so-called founder was holding.

"Lord... Longtian, I'm only kidding, please don't take it too seriously." Making a smile that's uglier than a crying chimpanzee, this monkey still didn't understand what sort of event manage to lure this being out.

And like a stone being tossed into a calm lake's surface, ripples of amazement shook the crowd.

Longtian? (Dragon Sky)

Isn't that the name of the dragon subdued by the founder back in his days? Why is he acting so fearful of his own familiar?

"Humph!" The dragon chief huffs a grunt, his voice snarling with sarcasm: "Kidding? If this was a joke then why would the history texts be recorded like that?"

Kidding?

To think this old fart would have the face to say that aloud!

"I also don't believe that this is just a careless joke," Yun Feng also decides to chime in then. "There has been no less than a dozen times where I've heard the Sky Dragon Sect flaunting to the outside about their history. And according to the text books, it specifically detailed Mo Fei Chi's grandiose venture in subduing over a thousand dragons with his wits and then taming the leader of that pack."

Longtian's complexion was growing more and more ugly by the second. Staring coldly at the monkey, no words were needed to describe the unbridle fury burning within those serpenty slits.

"Oh Mo Fei Chi, how come I never knew you were besieged by a thousand dragons? More like you were delusional enough to think you can subdue a dragon and got yourself enslaved instead. And by coincidence, I ended up leaving to the Demon Realm and allowed you to blemish my name over the years. How are you going to pay for the damages you caused to my name?" The dragon chief's voice grew increasingly more aggressive, bordering on overbearing.

The monkey on the other hand was doing the contrary. Growing smaller with each word, its almost like he couldn't even breath at this point....

"Since back in the day this Sky Dragon Sect was already enslaved by me, I believe there is no need to keep this place around anymore." Whisking his sleeve in a wide arc, flames began to burst from the grounds up, thus engulfing the entire estate in a sea of fire.

"However, I Longtian will never kill the innocent. Aside from Mo Fei Chi and Leng Qing Chang, the rest of you are free to leave under the condition that none of you are to proclaim yourselves as the disciples of this sect. Also, if anyone asks of you about the history again, you must tell them the truth!"

Dragons are very prideful creatures so there's no way he would allow false lies to continue to spread under his nose.

"No!" The charcoal looking Leng Qing Chang on the floor screams out, only to be sent tumbling back to the floor by the heat wave. Watching the fleeing disciples under her charge: "You people can't go! Even if you do go, at least take me with you! Don't leave me behind!" Unfortunately, none bothered to lend a helping hand and instead fled even faster.

Finally, the only ones remaining were but a few individuals left on this estate. Aside from the two main criminals for this mess forcibly stayed by the dragon chief, there's also Elder Wu Hao who didn't move.

Chapter 788 "Disaster Befalls the Dragon Clan (2)"

"Lord Longtian," the monkey's face looked absolutely flustered, "over the years I have done nothing to harm the dragon race aside from taking your name for a little fun. Please, I don't deserve to die. Treat me like a fart if you must, but please release me, I beg of you."

"No, I have given you a chance before already and you didn't cherish it back then. Now don't blame me for what's to come!" Longtian sneered at the utter shameless appearance of his onetime servant, "What's more, the one you offended today is the queen of my demons! Do you think out of personal and business reasons, I would let you go? Now prepare yourself and stop degrading what little face you have left!"

If not for this bastard tampering with the history of the Sky Dragon Sect then would his descendants believe they could tame us dragons? And if not for him then would this Leng Qing Chang try to kidnap a member of the dragon race? And if not for him would they offend Her Highness the Queen?!

Understanding there's no wiggle room or excuses, the monkey didn't think twice and made a hard dash for safer grounds. Sadly for him though, before he could even make it off the premise, a giant claw had come smashing down from the sky and squished him into a pancake. Based on how flat he's become, it's quite obvious he's most certainly dead and wouldn't be climbing back up.

"Lord-in-law, I have settled the matter here, it's time I go to the queen now." Turning around to face Bai Yan's father, this dragon chief exposes a genuine smile towards the man.

Nodding in return: "You go then."

"Very well, I will come pay another visit when there's time." Turning to leave, the dragon chief disappears in a blink of an eye over the horizon.

He's been away from the Misty Fairy House for many years already so Longtian figured he should go visit his descendants now that he's returned to his birth place....

Meanwhile back on the ground, Yun Feng himself was still floating heads over heels at what's unfolded so far. For one thing, never in his wildest dream did this man expect to be able to ride atop of a dragon, let alone get shown such high respect from one of the strongest warriors among that race as well!

"Young Lord." Elder Wu Hao carefully arches his fist in submission, fully aware of his own awkward status. This elder's afraid the issue with the Sky Dragon Sect would drag him into it as well; after all, he did hail from this power before joining the main house. If things don't turn it well he might even get expelled from the elder council!

Returning to attention over that call, Yun Feng soon found himself looking down at the smoldering Leng Qing Chang who's very much incapable of getting up again less someone tends to her burns: "After today the Sky Dragon Sect no longer exists!"

Despite being a second-rate factionary power – in equal leagues to the mighty Demon Beast Sect – it's still easily destroyed at the whim of others. Like now, they're nonexistent after a single night....

Done with giving his final verdict, Yun Feng figured there's no more need to stay and strolled for home. Before long, he too was gone from here, leaving only a huge burning pyre of ruins in this landscape that continued to burn for days on end before it eventually smoldered out.

Chapter 789 "Disaster Befalls the Dragon Clan (3)"

The Dragon clan's home of the human world lies in the Northern part of the great ocean where a huge mountain was submerged underwater and shielded by a spell matrix from the water. It's not that the dragons as a race feared water, they're perfected capable of living in the ocean; however, there are inconveniences that's unavoidable in that case. As such, most members of the clan preferred to stay on dry land while resting.

Right now at this time within a dark damp cave, a very lovely and delicate looking young missy was currently being tied to a pillar, her cute big eyes showing stubbornness and anger against the taunting woman in front of herself.

"Little missy, I mean you no malice, but my family's old man misses his granddaughter dearly. It was not easy to find her, and because of you she's now gone.... You must take responsibility for that."

Hanging her head in defiance, Dragony tightens her hands until it's a ball: "Why are you tying me up then if you mean no ill will? Moreover, those people you sent are clearly coming with malice. I will not believe in your words. Also, you better release me, otherwise the queen won't let you off when she finds me."

Snickering at the threat, the woman hooks her finger around the missy's chin to raise her face up: "Queen? You mean one of those queens from the mainland? A measly human queen can't even be compared to a little sect from the human world, why would I fear such an entity? Little missy, you need to stop being so naïve."

Among the demon race here in the human world, none would call themselves as king or queen, mainly out of tradition passed on from ages past.

Taken aback by the retort: "But both the queen and prince are very strong, they will definitely come and save me."

Prince?

The woman's grin grew even deeper, I knew it, she's talking about some human.

To be fair, this wasn't because the woman had an ignorant mindset, rather it's the fact that the Demon Realm has been sealed for thousands of years. Considering her appearance, this lady was at best a few centuries old.

"Little missy, I don't want to hurt you, but if you continue to be disobedient then I will have no choice but to kill you. Afterwards I will go find Long Dai Dai myself." Taking out a dagger from her waist, the woman cracks a dangerous smirk as she grazed the surface of the girl's neck.

Startled by this, Dragony herself was starting to fall into a panic. She's not afraid of death, but if she dies... it would mean this evil woman would start looking for Long Dai Dai again with even more force than the first time.

After some thought, she bites her lip and spoke: "What do you want me to do?"

"Very simple, my old man has been yearning about his baby granddaughter for a long time now. Thankfully he's never seen that blasted girl yet. So, I want you to impersonate her. As for the ceremony to test your lineage, I will have my own means to pass that."

Beaming a dangerous light in those pupils, a strong regret takes hold within this one's heart of not strangling her own niece at birth. Make no mistake, this evil woman was by every standard a dark one. She forged the baby's death in the public's eye and went through the trouble of tossing a helpless baby into the mountain range where many dangerous critters lived. What she didn't expect though was Long Dai Dai surviving and even managed to get the attention of her old man, hence the reason why this filthy woman volunteered for the mission of retrieving Long Dai Dai. She intends to use this opportunity to finish off the mistake she left behind years ago.

Yet.... the hurdles and troubles just didn't stop. Because of Dragony's sudden appearance, the target was lost and now this evil woman was left with an unknown girl that came out of nowhere. Of course, this wasn't all bad. It didn't matter who it was that she brought back, she just needed someone that she could control.

"And if I help you, does that mean you will leave Dai Dai alone?" Dragony asks with a hint of doubt.

"That's right," the woman smiles, "I, Longyu, will never go back on my words. If you do as I demand and pretend to be Dai Dai then I won't force that lass back into dragon clan."

Chapter 790 "Disaster Befalls the Dragon Clan (4)"

Unfortunately, Dragony didn't notice the insidious light in the woman's eye due to her own woes about Long Dai Dai's safety, otherwise she would never waiver in her decision. Gently nodding: "Okay, I agree only if you agree to leave Dai Dai alone."

It didn't matter to this missy anyways. To her, this promise would only be temporary until Bai Yan comes to her rescue.

"But..." frowning, "can you tell me what is that thing you used against me from before?"

Originally these people wouldn't have been able to catch her, however, it was during the critical moment that this woman here with the name Longyu pulled out something and immobilized the miss's body.

"Fine. Actually, I don't know exactly what this thing is either. It was by coincidence that I got my hands on this item." Slightly narrowing her eyes in as she held the object up to shine against the light, "rumor has it that this is a treasure handed down through the dragon clan, a drop of essence blood!"

Essence blood?

Widening her eyes in astonishment, Dragony showed serious doubt at Longyu's claim.

"I don't know the origin of this blood either, probably something a former ancestor left behind."

"Can you let me see it then...." After a second of hesitation, the missy asked.

Perhaps it's the successful negotiation, but Longyu didn't hold back and fruitfully popped the cork to the bottle holding said blood. In an instant, Dragony's body had frozen over due to the emotional feeling overwhelming her heart.

To be clear, it's not the sort of limitation experienced by others of lower blood, rather it's of the heart. To describe this feeling would be difficult. There's worship, respect, and perhaps.... fear? Regardless of the reasoning, Dragony wouldn't be able to tell why she's being so emotional in her current state.

"You've seen it now so eat this pill." Without giving the missy any chance to refuse, Lonyu promptly stuffed a round beady little thing into the girl's mouth. "Are you wondering what I just fed you? I'll tell you. It's a type of poison I got from a human years ago. If you are obedient and do as I say then I might just give you the antidote when my goal is achieved. However, if you don't obey though...." Squinting her eyes dangerously, "expect yourself and Long Dai Dai's fate to be the same, and that is death!"

This young lass isn't as simple as her appearance implies. I must be precautious.

Longyu still hasn't forgotten their first meeting. Regardless of whichever warrior from her clan it was, they would all inexplicably fall unconscious when attacking this girl. If not for the essence blood in her possession, Longyu too would've fallen.

Dragony on the other hand didn't give much of a reaction to the open threat. In her mind, Bai Yan was omnipotent so the poison didn't hold much meaning aside from a little inconvenience.

"What do you want me to do for you?" Biting her lower lip, the missy puts on a stubborn face: "If you want me to hurt Dai Dai's grandfather then I won't agree, that's even if you poison me, I won't help."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

185K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
HIS QUEEN Από SHADOW

Φαντασίας

1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
227K 614 70
Daily kinky pictures
54.8K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။