Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

由 FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... 更多

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 771-780

699 13 0
由 FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 771 "Dragony's Whereabout (5)"

Picking up a smirk of his own, the chief could already imagine what's going to happen. "And, based on Miss Xiao Wan's fear of her own brother, I doubt she will have the courage to disturb their good moment."

"Yes Chief," cupping his hand, the guard complies.

......

While that was taking place in the study room, Di Xiao Wan and Bai Xiachen on the other hand have already arrived at the mentioned courtyard. When the pair saw who was outside the bed chamber and what he's doing, they had to rub their eyes to make sure it's not an illusion.

"Huh... is that my brother?"

The kid nods: "It looks like Baddie Father alright."

"Xiachen," a sly light escapes the demon princess's eye, "you go do what we planned. Hurry!"

"This..." all tangled inside, "this might not be a good idea after all."

He's no stranger to this sweet dumbaclutz pulling a fast one on others, but not even this kid would be crazy enough to test his old man's patience. That's the equivalent of provoking the big bad boss of a dungeon!

"What's so bad about our plan?" The demon princess huffs a grunt, "Did you forget already? Xiachen, if not for my brother, your father, luring so many love flowers over and not cleaning after his own mess, would your mother be hurt? Would she run away from home with you? We are not doing anything bad okay. We are getting even for your mother's sake so there's no harm done at all!"

Swinging his little head around to meet that beautiful eye of the girl's, "But Auntie, I remember you also had a hand in causing the misunderstanding that day...."

Stiff in the face: "Uhh, I know that! But the main culprit is still your father so we have to give him a lesson so he won't forget. This way he won't ever think about trying it for a second time."

Going silent after hearing that last bit, the boy once again recalls back to the pained look of his mother's face that day. As such, his involuntarily nodded in agreement.

"Okay Auntie, you wait here for me."

Grinning right up to her eyes now, Di Xiao Wan didn't bother to hide her glee at this moment. Over the years, she's been scared shitless by her older brother so getting payback in this manner was something she could have only dreamed about until now.

......

At this time, Di Cang's mind was so full of what he's going to do in order to win his wife's forgiveness that he didn't even realize he's now with company. But that's changed as soon as he's heard that howl in the air.

Turning dark in his face, the man could see – whether it be the sky or ground – hordes of demon beasts were quickly converging on his location. And due to this commotion, others of the residence had also come over in order to investigate.

To everyone's great surprise and astonishment, they saw it. To be more precise, what Di Cang was doing at this moment. He's kneeling in front of the bed chamber because Bai Yan had banished him out the door. But that's not all though. Being thrown out of the bed was common for those being married, what shocked everyone was what's underneath the man's leg – there's a washboard!

Note: for those that don't know, a wash board is what people used to use to wash laundry with. It's like a grater where the keep rubbing the clothes with water and soap.

The great demon lord, proud and almighty, their leader and god, was now degraded to being a kneeling doorman? Talk about destroying one's image in its entirety!

"Who let any of you come in?" Slightly cold and glaring, Di Cang pulls himself up like nothing's happened.

Chapter 772 "Dragony's Whereabout (6)"

"Di Xiao Wan!" Di Cang's sight eventually fell upon the princess's head where he spoke using the heaviest voice he's ever used: "Shouldn't you be giving me an explanation?"

Shuddering at being called out, the girl quickly takes a step back: "It's not my business, it's your baby boy, he called everyone over with his howl to see the show."

By this point Bai Xiachen was already looking gobsmackingly stunned, I've been cheated? And it's Sweet Dumbaclutz who cheated me!

"Bai Xiachen!" Grinding his teeth, Di Cang snaps out at his son.

But before any punishment could be dished out for this travesty, the door behind himself was suddenly flung open with a huge kick. Knowing full well what's happening, the man's first instinct was to make a quick dash back towards the wash board and onto his knees.

"Yan Yan, are you finally ready to come out to see me?" He smiles all innocently like he didn't utter any threat.

"What are you all doing here?" Sweeping her gaze across the gathered crowd, "All of you get out of here!"

At that cry, most of the flocking demon beasts started to scramble away like they've been pardoned by their liege. This included some of the humans who were careless enough to come snooping around.

As for Di Xiao Wan and the boy, they weren't so lucky because just when they're about to slip away among the masses, the woman's voice caught them. "The two of you stay."

"Sister-in-law...." All stiff in her expression, Di Xiao Wan forces a smile: "I am innocent."

"Mother, it's Auntie who used me." Blinking his big blue eyes, the kid promptly pulled out a poor face like he's also a victim.

"Next time I won't protect you two if this happens again." Sucking in a deep breath, Bai Yan makes a slightly deflated sigh at the troublesome pair.

"Yes, Mother."

"Sister-in-law, I promise I won't bring anyone to come see a show next time."

After being relieved at the pardon, the pair quickly ran away out of fear Bai Yan changing her mind.

"How long are you going to keep kneeling there? I only had you go outside, I didn't..." Looking down at the shameless man, she once again heaves a long sigh like the trouble never ends.

"So you're forgiving me?" Di Cang's face was filled to the brim with affection as he asked.

What he really meant there though was this: if you don't forgive me then I won't get up....

This bastard is becoming more like a thug everyday. Grinding her mullers, the poor woman wanted to give him a stomp to vent some of the frustration.

"Fine, I'll forgive you this time. However... you mustn't disturb me at the next occasion, or else..." Squinting her eyes into a narrow slit, a warning gleam shoots out of the woman's pupil.

But who was Di Cang? He's the utterly shameless and hopeless demon lord who's madly in love with this human woman. Jerking up like a pouncing wolf on a hormone induced craze, he jumps at the chance to wind his horny hands around his wife's waist and onto her butt. Grinning wickedly: "We didn't manage to complete the process earlier, how about we finish what we started?"

Shooting a stare over to the guy, This bastard is so hopeless, argh! He's already showing his real face as soon as I forgive him!

"Are you sure you can keep it up after taking my kick? Doesn't that part hurt?"

"Oh my love, you are taking your husband here too lightly. Even if you stomp at it ten more times, a hundred more times, I can still get it up and rearing to go!"

"Is that so?" All dangerous in that frosty smirk, Bai Yan shifts her sight down to the man's bulging crotch: "Then why don't we take that theory to the test?"

Towards this suggestion, Di Cang could literally feel a chilling breeze running through his back. He knows he's very well fucked up this time by saying what he shouldn't. To be clear, that kick earlier had nearly brought him to tears!

"Ahumph!" Suddenly, a faint cough from the side interrupts their flirting conversation.

Looking over, they could see its Bai Yan's father standing there with a great big grin of barring teeth.

"Father, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"Oh, I was just having a stroll around the home when I heard people mentioning there's a good show to be seen here. But it looks like I've come late and missed it."

While Bai Yan herself was twitching in the corner of her mouth over that comment, Di Cang wasn't faring so well. His face was a complete charcoal black because not only did he humiliate himself before everyone today, he also lost any form of respect he would have had by letting his father-in-law see his pitiful image of kneeling on a wash board.

Sure enough, rumors of the great demon lord being nothing more than a wife slave has begun from this day forward. A reputation which would continue to haunt Di Cang until the day he passes away....

Chapter 773 "Dragony's Whereabout (7)"

She now finally knows how her son managed to pull so many demon beasts here at once – the boy used Di Cang as a monkey show!

"Don't listen to those people Father, what show could there be here to watch?" Pinching her husband's hand, Bai Yan shoots a stare to her man as a warning not to babble on in case it makes things worse.

Unfortunately for this careless woman, her act only gave the demon lord the opportunity to grasp onto those fingers and not let go.

Acting like he's oblivious to their flirtatious behavior, Yun Feng continues to grin from eye to eye: "Actually, I came to find you two for another matter...."

"What?" Startled, Bai Yan asks.

"Remember the little lass you're looking for? Well, someone has informed me there's information on her whereabout. According to some eye witnesses at Plum Mountain, there's been a sighting of a dragon that could transform into a human girl. I suspect that dragon is the one you're seeking."

Lighting up in the face: "Where is this Plum Mountain?"

"It's not far from here, I can get my people to accompany you."

"There's no need for that. Tell me the directions and we will go there on our own. Also Father, I will have to bother you to look after Xiachen and Xiao Wan while we're not around."

This promptly brought on a twitching disorder in the man's mouth. Yun Feng's not oblivious to the troubles caused by the demon princess in the short time she's around so far. "Umm, Yan'er, can you bring Miss Xiao Wan along with you and leave Xiachen behind?"

This won't do. If that girl continues to stay at our home unsupervised then who knows what other sort of problems might arise.

"No need for that sort of hassle, we'll be back very soon anyways. If we bring her along with us then I'm afraid it might take more than a few days to return." Bai Yan naturally didn't quite get the hint in her old man's plea there, hence the denial.

"Alright, then you must come back quickly, as soon as possible!" Yun Feng made sure to repeat this twice to emphasize that point. Sadly, this fell on deaf ears.

Turning to Di Cang, Bai Yan decides to head off: "We're leaving now. I want to find Dragony as soon as possible."

"Okay." Towards his wife's request, this demon lord has never been one to refuse. But the most hateful part was the fact that the dragon girl holds an important spot in Bai Yan's heart, which meant he's now forced to share another space in there with someone else!

"Oh yes, Tsing Yi will also have to be in your care while we're gone. Please find the ingredients on the list I gave you. She is in urgent need of the medicine." After some thought, Bai Yan bothers her old man with another request."

It couldn't be helped. The injuries have been there years already, any longer and it might devolve into a scenario where even Bai Yan might not have the confidence to tackle.

"Don't worry, I have already found all the herbs you need except for one. The last is already being searched by my people. I'm sure there will be news very soon." This was a rare chance for Yun Feng to act like a proper father so this request has become top priority in the man's head.

"Then we'll set off first..." Heaving a breather, Bai Yan no longer wants to delay the matter and waltz right out of the courtyard.

......

Plum Mountain's located not far from the main city. With the strength of a Monarch Rank, reaching the place could be done within a day's time if they rushed it.

Under normal circumstances, this mountain would be a quiet and peaceful area for those who wish to go for a hike or a little venture, but now, it's crowded with large numbers of adventurers and members of various smaller sects. The most notable were the group standing at guard expelling everyone else from the mountain.

"This Plum Mountain is now under the control of our Sky Dragon Sect. Outsiders are to leave immediately!"

"Aren't you people overstepping your boundaries? Who here doesn't know there's a dragon up in the mountain?"

Seeing the bullying behavior of these people from the Sky Dragon Sect, the rest of the adventurers had all started to shout and curse at them.

Though there are indeed dragons living within the territories of the Misty Fairy House, but after so many years of secrecy and lack of sighting, most have gradually turned to believing it as a myth. For example, these adventurers and smaller sects under the rule of the Misty Fairy House only came because of the rumored sighting. Not even they themselves actually believed the myth until recently where someone noteworthy swore by the rumor.

Chapter 774 "Dragony's Whereabout (8)"

"Hoho!" The people from the Sky Dragon Sect scoffs a laugh at the outspoken individual, "You're nothing but a King Rank, how dare you come here and demand a piece of the prize? Know this, our sect leader has already broken into the Monarch Rank the other day, now do you still want to talk?"

For a while there, the rest of the protesting crowd had gone silent, their faces all fuming red due to the curses they couldn't say.

"And another thing, our leader has gone in person to the Plum Mountain, presumably to tame that dragon. If you people don't leave now then you better prepare yourselves. By then I doubt any of you will be able to get off easy."

"But that doesn't mean you can just take the dragon girl for yourself either!" The outspoken individual still didn't want to leave. He knows if they don't fight for the dragon then it would mean a major loss on their part and a major gain for the foe.

But, it's as these grunts down here says, their sect leader was indeed very powerful. More than they could handle....

Then just as the blockading grunts were about to throw another series of mockery at the other side, someone suddenly exclaimed from the side and cut their voices off. "Just now... did you see that? I think someone just entered the Plum Mountain!"

"What?" The leading grunt grew furious, "Who dares to go against our Sky Dragon Sect?!"

If the sect leader finds out I didn't stop everyone at the base as ordered....

Thinking of the consequences, the leading grunt immediately scans the mountain for signs of the trespassers. Sure enough, his eyes soon fell upon the family of trio moving up the dirt path.

The most eye-catching had to be the woman in red. She's most likely the wife and was exceptionally beautiful. As for the child holding onto the female's hand, it would be the son based on how carefree he was acting in-between the parents. And as for the male who was both threatening and seductive, the grunt didn't dare to make eye contact and shirked away at first glance.

"The three of you don't move!"

Despite the hollering order, the family simply ignored him and continued on for the deeper parts of the mountain.

"Do you know who we are? We are the Sky Dragon Sect! All living dragons of this world belongs to us, they are our slaves!"

Trembling all over due to the intense rage and fear coursing through the grunt's vein, he could do nothing but to use his own sect's name to threaten the couple. He's the typical type to bully the weak and cower before the strong.

Meanwhile in the background, the other adventurers and smaller sects were all showing shock at this blatant display of dismissal. Though they also wanted to act like that and not admit defeat, but the Sky Armor Sect holds too much power and influence in comparison.

"These three are courting their own death at this rate. We may speak out but who would really dare to go up the mountain?"

"True, I've heard before that the Sky Dragon Sect is named as so is because the founder managed to tame a flying dragon and make it their servant."

As a result of the gossiping voices, the grunts in charge of blockading the mountain base were immediately lit with pride after being openly humiliated.

But then was that really the true story about a dragon being tamed? Absolutely not! There did exist a dragon in this Sky Dragon Sect hundreds of years ago; however, the master in that case fell to the dragon and it was the humans who are in charge of servicing the serpent!

Chapter 775 "The Dragon Chief of the Demon Realm (1)"

So, in order to hide the humiliating truth of himself being a mere servant to a beast after succumbing to its might, the founder of the Sky Dragon Sect deliberately changed the history texts to suit his needs.

Perhaps it's the boastful talks of his organization taming a dragon or whatever, but the leading grunt now suddenly found himself with courage. Picking up a hefty branch from the ground, he flings it at the family of three like a childish taunt. However, before the wooden object could make contact at all, the branch had suddenly halted in midair and swung around like a projectile.

This scared the daylights out of the man of course. Without being able to scream at this horrid sight, the branch had impaled itself into the leading grunt's chest and took his life away.

The whole mountain base had fallen into a dead silence over this sight. Not a single person dared to move or utter a single word, that's how horrified they were at the disappearing figures of that family.

........

Plum Mountain.

Standing atop of the peak, Leng Qing Chang coldly glares at the gathered group in front of herself "What, does the Grass Heaven Sect and Flying Moon Sect also want to fight me for the prize?"

"Oh Qing Chang, that's not right in what you're saying." Lord Bao of the Grass Heaven Sect sneers at the leader of the Sky Dragon Sect, "Since when is there a rule that other sects can't aim for the dragon just because you want her? As we all know, the number of demon beasts have been dwindling in the world, especially the dragon race. Now that one is before our eyes, there's no way we would give it up."

"That's right." Zong Mu Qing of the Flying Moon Sect also chimes in: "Lord Bao is right, there's no reason for us to yield to you Qing Chang. You may be the leader of the Sky Dragon Sect, but that doesn't mean we will do as you wish. What's more, I'm sure the rest of the world will also do the same if they become aware of what's happening here."

Hearing the words of these two men, Leng Qing Chang's temple immediately furrowed into a knot. There's a gleam of killing intent she's trying to suppress.

"It looks like the two of you have forgotten about my sect's origin. All dragons belong to us and must serve my people. You two want to snatch away what is by right the Sky Dragon Sect's inheritance? Dream on! The two of you don't have that ability." Raising a smirk, this woman then shifts her gaze at the young little girl lying on the ground.

This young lass had a very lovely appearance, just that it's marred by the anger filled eyes staring at the humans gathered around herself. And as a result of the injuries she succumbed to, that face looked rather pale in the reflecting light of the sun.

"Little girl." Compared with the cold prideful tone she used against the others, Leng Qing Chang of the Sky Dragon Sect sounded a lot kinder when facing her prize: "These bad people are here to hurt you. Only by coming back to my home will you be sheltered from their evil hands."

"I don't believe in humans!" The little girl huffs and swings her head to one side.

"Don't worry little girl, my Sky Dragon Sect is known to be very good to your kind. As long as you follow me then no one can hurt you again."

"Really?" Perhaps its due to her lack of experience and age, but the lass soon came around and asked with a tinge of hope in her voice: "Then can you help me find a person?"

"Who?" Elated inside, the woman hurries to ask.

"She's called Bai Yan."

That little sister is looking for this Bai Yan. If I have these humans help then it should make it faster....

Chapter 776 "The Dragon Chief of the Demon Realm (2)"

"As for what she looks like, I don't know," the little girl frowns and makes a disappointed face. "I only know she looks very good, and that she carries a baby fox around at all times. That fox is very beautiful though so can you help me find them?"

Don't know what she looks like?

Flashing in the eye like she's come down with a wonderful idea, Leng Qing Chang almost broke out into laughter: "What a coincidence, my Sky Dragon Sect also has someone that's called Bai Yan and she carries around a fox too. She might just be the one you're seeking."

"Really?" The girl immediately livened up with those sparkling eyes.

"Little girl," Xue Bao of the Grass Heaven Sect could no longer watch this. Using a sarcastic tone: "This woman is a very highhanded person. If you do go with her then you will likely never be able to leave again."

First looking at the fleshy looking Xue Bao, then at the good-looking woman, the little girl subconsciously chose to believe the female instead. It couldn't be helped, looks are everything nowadays, especially when ones in unknown territory!

"I can go with you to the Sky Dragon Sect, but you must let me meet Bai Yan. Little Sister is still waiting for that person to go save her."

Seeing the little girl's willingness to stand from the ground, Leng Qing Chang immediately issued a sigh of relief. She had worried earlier that it would be difficult to get the dragon to come with herself, but now it seems only a few lies was what's needed to break apart that vigilant attitude.

Humph, once you're at my place then you will be forever mine. In this life, you will be my most loyal slave!

"Hold it!" Seeing how the coveting prize was about to leave before their eyes, the other two men who also showed today could no longer stay idle. They attacked from both sides and raised a storm of clouds with their strikes.

"You people are seeking death!" Greatly enraged by the interference, Leng Qing Chang retaliates only to be forced backwards in the first exchange. She's only by herself and there's two powerful foes right now.

Swoosh!

Swoosh!

Swoosh!

Multiple figures descends onto the ground at this moment, their stances in a defensive position around Qing Chang's front.

Grinning right up to her eyes: "Elders, I will take this girl and leave first, handle these impudent transgressors until we're free." As soon as she said that, the woman immediately makes a grab for the little girl's collar. In one jump, the pair had flown into the air and disappeared onto the surrounding environment.

As a result of that little turn of event, Bai Yan and her family weren't able to witness the whole process after they arrived. However, they did come across the ensuing fight that's now devastating the landscape in this part of the mountain.

......

"Di Cang, it seems that we are late in reaching here. Dragony is nowhere to be seen." Showing a faint frown on her face, Bai Yan watches the battle between two forces up in the clouds with her son and husband.

"Wait here for me Yan Yan, I won't be long." The man seductively whispers this into her ear and causes his wife to daze out for a moment. By the time Bai Yan came back to her senses, it was already too late to stop him. "All of you listen up, have any of you seen a wounded dragon around here?"

Chapter 777 "The Dragon Chief of the Demon Realm (3)"

At first the people fighting down below were still unaware of a third part arriving at their location, but after hearing that demanding question, they all stopped and snickered sarcastically at the arrogant man.

"So another one has come to snatch the dragon girl for themselves?" Mu Qing of the Grass Heaven Sect says, "Unfortunately for you, the lass has already been taken away by the sect leader of the Sky Dragon Sect. Whether she's dead or alive right now, no one knows so quit wasting your efforts."

Boom!

Exploding with dangerous energy, Bai Yan's gaze turned sharp and bone chilling: "Are you saying those from the Sky Dragon Sect took away Dragony against her will?"

"That's right!" Mu Qing gnashes his teeth for that answer, "If you still want to go collect the dragon girl's corpse then go look for them!"

The statement was definitely over the tops because anyone could tell Leng Qing Chang took the dragon away in order to tame her. So, the reasonable expectation would be that there's no way the woman would kill the naive dragon girl. But why did this leader of the Sky Moon Sect say something so damning? It's out of spite. If he couldn't get his hands on something then he won't let others get it either.

"Di Cang, we're leaving!" Frosty in her tone, Bai Yan didn't want to waste another second on these people. In her view, if so much as a hair were to be harmed on her adopted daughter then they will pay with their dear lives.

"Hold it!" The elders who came to act as backup for Leng Qing Chang's promptly attacked the family after hearing their intended purpose.

"Scram!" Turning dangerous in the eye, Di Cang raises a hand and fires off a blast of burning flame of purple at the pursuing group. In an instant, the elder team was incinerated, leaving nothing but a puff of smoke in their wake.....

Those left behind from the Sky Moon Sect and Heaven Grass Sect were completely shell-shocked by the picture. The only reason they told the truth regarding Leng Qing Chang taking away the dragon girl was because they wanted this family to act as a diversion. Then when the opening arises, the two would take the opportunity to leave and pursue the dragon on their own while the family stays behind to keep the elders team company. But who could've guessed the outcome for their plan would be this magnificent?

Do we even have a chance to win against such people? Many survivors thought and began to have doubts in their ability.

For a time, none had wanted to speak, nor did they move those legs at all. In fact, they didn't even realize it when Bai Yan and her family had gone on their merry way due to being in their own little world.

......

One hand holding his precious wife, the other his troublesome kid who threw a tantrum to tag along, Di Cang moved at such razer fast speed that the entire landscape had become a motioning blur. Sadly, despite the amazing pace they went at, there's no one left at the bottom of the mountain after they arrived.

"Son, call Goldy with your communication stone and ask him to seek your grandfather out. We need to know where that Sky Dragon Sect is located." Furrowing her brow at the missed opportunity, Bai Yan's voice revealed a touch of killing intent.

"Okay Mother." The little steambun obeys the request with glee in his voice. He's very happy to be able to help after forcing his way for the ride.

A few conversing dialogues later.

"Mother, Grandfather said as long as we keep going forward then we will find the Sky Dragon Sect."

"Then we'll go now!"

......

Back over at the main residence, Yun Feng had just finished communicating with his daughter and grandson when he tossed the communication stone back to Goldy, the gold dragon. Making a confused face of worry: "Why is Yan'er asking about the Sky Dragon Sect? Did they offend her or something?"

Because of Bai Yan's urgency to find Dragony, the little steambun had omitted the details regarding their new destination and reasoning for going.

"Yun Feng, did the Sky Dragon Sect offend someone?" It was then that Chief Wu Wei's inquiring voice cuts in from the back, causing the already perplexed man to get even more agitated.

Chapter 778 "The Dragon Chief of the Demon Realm (4)"

Towards this father of his, Yun Feng definitely held a certain level of resentment. After all, if it wasn't for this person then he wouldn't have lost his wife and missed out on the important years of his own daughter growing up. However.... when he turned around to meet that deliberate flattering smile of this older man, he just couldn't help but soften into a hopeless sigh.

"The Sky Dragon Sect offended Yan'er."

"What did you say?" The chief flies into a rage: "The Sky Dragon Sect offend Yan'er? Who doesn't know the girl is my granddaughter? I remember we recently took one of their elders into our ranks because the guy broke into the middle level of the Monarch Rank. Bring him along and go see what's happening!"

Yun Feng stared blankly at his old man right now. He wanted to remind the person of Di Cang and Bai Yan's strength, but against the thought of someone trying to bully his daughter.....

"I'll take people there right away."

Giving a supportive nod "I want everyone to know that Bai Yan is my granddaughter, and that no one can offend her, especially that Sky Dragon Sect..."

But just when the chief wanted to say something else and give a few more orders, a delicate voice from the rear had caught him off guard.

"Grandfather, are you talking about the Sky Dragon Sect?" Holding a skewer of sugar dates in hand, Di Xiao Wan asks with curious light in those eyes.

"You know about them as well?" Chief Wu Wei responds with a tinge of surprise in those eyes.

"Hmm, not exactly," the princess shakes her head, "but I do know the current dragon chief had once set up a faction here in the human world. I'm just wondering if it's the same one..."

Ever since Dragony's father was removed from the position of chief from his clan, the new leader of the dragons had fallen onto the shoulder of the individual called Longtian (dragon sky). So, as the nosy little brat that the princess was, she's been listening in on a lot of stories after pestering the poor man, hence the knowledge about this case.

Taken aback by this, Chief Wu Wei sounded almost incredulous: "You mean... the Sky Dragon Sect was founded by a dragon and that the human founder was nothing more than a slave to the creature? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

Regarding that last bit, the princess nearly lost her footing and dropped the sugar dates from those hands, that's how shocked she was.

"The Dragons have always been proud and arrogant, how can they willingly become someone's slave? Let's do this. Since the dragon chief still hasn't paid his greetings to my sister-in-law because he couldn't make it due to some delay, we can ask him when he comes. Based on the timing, the man should be arriving soon." Gobbling up the sugar dates, she wipes those lips and grinned in a silly manner.

"......"

Both men exchanged a glance, their minds thinking of the same thing: The Sky Dragon Sect's history is fake?

Perhaps it's just a coincidence or that fate likes to play with humanity, but a loud thundering roar of a dragon suddenly rocks the entire estate and sends everyone scrambling for the outside.

It's not just the main house who's been alarmed by this magnificent force either because one could literally hear this from a thousand miles away. As a result, those elders in closed door training right now had all broke out of their hiding spots and searched the air for the source.

Chapter 779 "The Dragon Chief of the Demon Realm (5)"

"Have all of the elders come see me right away!" Running in with haste, Leng Qing Chang's first order to her people was to summon the rest of the elder team remaining in her sect.

In no time at all, a gathering within the conference hall has been arranged.

Seated in the middle section: "Right now, I want all of you to go find a good-looking woman and catch a fox for me! I need her to pose as someone else with the name called Bai Yan."

Though the group didn't quite understand their sect leader's order or why it's been demanded, but they didn't object. It's a well-known fact that this Qing Chang was a dictator and wouldn't listen to anyone.

"Yes, Leader." Affirming with a slight bow, they all left to carry out the command.

Showing a sinister grin after being left alone: "I, Leng Qing Chang, have never lost in this life. Not to mention the Dragons should be submitting to my Sky Dragon Sect in the first place. If only the founder is still around, then I won't even need to resort to using such means to make those lizards submit."

Perhaps it's the thought of her idolized figure but the cold look in this woman's face had gradually softened up.

......

At this moment two disciples of this faction were currently moaning and groaning at the foot of the mountain after being given the order from the higher ups.

"I really don't know what the sect leader is thinking. Why would she have us go look for a woman in order to pretend to be someone else? And what's with the fox too?"

"I know! Finding a woman is easy, we can get one from a nearby village, but a fox though.... Where are we supposed to find one when most have run off in the general direction of the main house from yesterday?"

Both youngsters sighed at their misfortune. Then just when they're about to continue in their search, a mesmerizing and gorgeous figure appears in front, causing their eyes to gawk with light.

"Senior Zhang, what do you think of that girl over there? Sect Leader mentioned the more beautiful the better, she would be a perfect fit! How about we ask her?"

While the individual said it like a question, but those feet had already started to move before then.

"Miss, Sir, please hold on a minute."

At this moment Bai Yan and Di Cang were busy rushing up the mountain path when they were stopped by the two youngsters. As a result, the woman's brow had furrowed into a knot at the interruption.

"Miss, I'll introduce myself first. I am a disciple of the Sky Dragon Sect." The one on the left loudly proclaims, his face showing pride at his own background.

This instantly caught the female's attention despite her initial intent to ignore these two.

"Sky Dragon Sect?" She chuckles dangerously.

Not noticing their doomed fate, the youngster continues after getting their attention: "Yes, I am a disciple of the Sky Dragon Sect. This time our leader specifically had us come down to look for a facially beautiful woman to pose as someone. And the job is simple, you only have to gain the trust of a young lass."

The sole reason why they didn't bother looking within their own grounds was because of a very simple fact: Leng Qing Chang has always been a jealous person, she would never allow anyone to be more beautiful than herself to take the limelight.

Openly frowning now: "Who are you trying to pose as?"

"It's a woman called Bai Yan..."

Chapter 780 "They're All Here (1)"

Completely baffled by what she's heard, Bai Yan shows a strange look on her face. The Sky Dragon Sect's people want to impersonate me?

"Papa, Mama," Bai Xiachen speaks while blinking innocently, "That Sky Dragon Sect should have a lot of fun things there, can we go with these big brothers?"

At first she didn't quite understand what her son meant by the odd request, but then when she noticed the cunning and sly glint in the boy's pupil, she immediately knew what he wanted.

Sure, Di Cang's speed may be extremely fast and convenient, but that doesn't change the fact they're on limited time and don't know the exact location of the other side's base of operation. Now that someone's willing to lead them there, who would refuse?

"Hubbeeyyy~" Stretching that word out in the most cringeworthy manner, Bai Yan went ahead to place that arm around her man's shoulder like a happy couple: "I also heard of their name. Now that we are here anyways, why don't we go up to the mountain and have a look to grow some insight?"

This immediately sent the great demon lord numb to his knees from the jumping delight. How he could he ever deny her request when she says it like that?

"Okay." All smiles there when facing his wife, Di Cang's voice was filled with affection.

Towards this picture, both disciples from the Sky Dragon Sect were sneering inside after they exchanged a look. This woman really is a country bumpkin. Just hearing about our big name and she's already being moved. No matter, such a thing is more to our convenience.

"Ahumph!" The one on the right wearing the blue robe warns his colleague with a cough to not say more. "Later when the sect leader asks, tell her you're my distant relative. We did not find you here at the foot of the mountain, understand?"

That little comment instantly infuriated the great demon lord's ire. However, right when the man's about to release some of that murderous aura, the woman beside him notices it and tugged at his hand to halt it.

"I understand."

No matter, I will get even with these people from the Sky Dragon Sect after I find Dragony. A little more time won't make a difference.

Perhaps it's because of Leng Qing Chang's order but the mood within this sect hasn't been very peaceful lately.

"Is the little girl is still making a fuss?" the sect leader asks while being served by a large number of ladies. Despite this picture that would make most men drool, it didn't.... Mostly because of the mediocre faces of these females aside from one.

"Leader, that dragon girl is crying out constantly, demanding to meet Bai Yan. We have only just sent our people out to find an imposter, it won't be for a while until they return." One of the disciples report in a respectful manner.

"Hmm, it's fine, don't worry about those tantrums. There will be a time when she be repaying us her debts."

It was then a man hurriedly runs into the lobby. Arching his fist: "Sect Leader, one of our inner core disciples by the name of Zhang Feng has returned with good news. He claims to have met a girl with the needed requirement."

Going bright in the eye, the laid-back woman promptly got up: "Get him in here."

"Yes," the man retreats and soon brought the mentioned youngster inside.

Originally Leng Qing Cheng was still very much being excited at the good news, but upon seeing the gorgeous looking woman that followed suit, her hands instinctively clenched into a tight ball. She has a shallow heart, always did. So, none of the females within the Sky Dragon Sect are exceptional by any standard. Now to have her limelight stolen in open sight, it's only to be expected she be mixed inside. One for needing Bai Yan to act as the imposter, the second of wanting to kick her out immediately.

But that sort of thought quickly changed after her eyes fell upon Bai Xiachen and Di Cang. That said it all, she's completely enamored by their handsomeness!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
51.1K 3.9K 50
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
434K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
105K 4.1K 42
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...