Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Av FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Mer

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 751-760

621 15 0
Av FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 751 "The Flaunting Goddess (3)"

"Chief, you..."

"That's enough!" Just when Fei Feiyang wanted to question the man again, a loud indiscreet voice cuts in: "You leaving the Misty Fairy House is not a problem. I will give you a chance to enter the Celestial Realm."

Originally the beaten old man was looking grim on the face over what's happening to himself, but at this sudden turn of events, he's now brimming with excitement.

As they all know it, the only way to advance into the higher realms was to cultivate one's own power until they reached godhood, the other being granted permission by some major faction up there.

For the first method, making a breakthrough to that level hasn't been done in over a thousand years here according to known documents. It's also the main reason why Chief Wu Wei would be so adamant about offending this fake goddess, the man wanted to go through a backchannel and reach a new height.

For a time there, aside from the husband and wife, plus the Zhong brothers, everyone else were showing looks of envy at Fei Feiyang. If they had known by sticking to the goddess's side would earn them a path to the Celestial Realm then they would rather abandon their own status and pursue the same path.

"Goddess, I have something to report." Ignoring the murderous gaze coming from the madam, Fei Feiyang cheerfully announces: "You may not know this yet but Yun Feng have already been cured prior to your arrival. It was the chief who stopped us from informing you. In addition... he had secretly sent someone to inform that Bai Yan about your arrival. He wants his granddaughter to flee so you must act quick."

The maid goddess turned dark upon this revelation, Curse these people. How dare they keep such important secrets from me?

"Also, that Bai Yan has a son, the boy's exceptionally adorable and cute. I'm sure once he's all grown up he would be one of a kind in terms of handsomeness."

"Oh?" Arching her brow, "In that case I will take in that wild child's son as well. Though I'm not fond of a mere child but I'm willing to wait a decade or two for him to grow up. After all, everything in this Misty Fairy House belongs to me, right down to the grass and roots."

This includes the people!

That's right, since that child is a member of this place then they're all mine by right. They would never dare to defy my orders!

Now Jun Tian Yue's expression had gone from ugly to downright seething. The only factor holding this madam back was the fortunate knowledge of her own granddaughter and great-grandson having already left thanks to their message. However, that momentary relief soon changed to nervous mayhem at the sight of the three familiar figures slowly strolling over from afar.

Bai Yan had on her iconic rosy red dress, matched that with her amazing contour, it's a true wonder how nature could be so unfair.

Then there's the boy she's holding hands with. Cuddly and cute, no one looking at this child could say he's not lovable. Heck, it's difficult for most not to just run over there and give him a hearty hug.

Now that leaves only the third person – Di Cang. Red in his lips, that seductive face should've been the main draw for the goddess here. Yet it wasn't because she's focused on someone else....

Chapter 752 "The Flaunting Goddess (4)"

Bai Ning?

Bai Yan?

Now this fake finally understood where the name came from and why it's so familiar.

No!

No way!

Bai Ning is not a person of this world, nor can she possibly have a connection with the Misty Fairy House. All this is just a coincidence, it must be....

Perhaps it's the comforting words she kept muttering to herself, but that original pale complexion had returned to normal. Inhaling deeply, the goddess gazes down at the coming trio.

"So you are Bai Yan, Yun Feng's daughter?"

Not caring to answer, Bai Yan directly bypasses everyone and came before her own grandmother. Smiling: "Grandma, are you all right?"

All tied inside, Jun Tian Yue didn't know whether to be happy or angry at the girl's presence: "You should not have come."

"Those who need to come will eventually come anyways." Swinging around with an undiscernible smile, "So it's you who caused my parents to separate and my mother's disappearance?"

Huffing at the accusation: "Me fancying Yun Feng is his fortune. If he's unwilling to accept my goodwill then it's his fault so don't blame me, isn't that right Fei Feiyang?"

For the traitorous old man, anything this fake goddess says now would be right, even if to the sane human the argument was ridiculous and unjust.

"Your Grace's word is right. The fact that the young lord can be fancied by you is his honor!" Turning himself to face the one who got himself expelled from the Misty Fairy House, there's no warmth in this old man's face: "Miss Bai, I'm afraid you still don't know about the identity of the goddess am I right?"

Pricking her brow at that, Bai Yan was rather amused and wanted to toy with this old fella. There's no harm done. "I heard she's the love interest of the demon lord and celestial lord, plus she's also the mistress of the four sacred beasts, am I correct?"

Di Cang wanted to scream in protest, What does this have to do with me? Why does everyone want to frame me?!

The old man on the other hand was rather taken aback by the quick reply though, If she knows then why did she come? Isn't she afraid of being killed when the goddess goes into a fit?

"Yan Yan, I'm really innocent, I don't know who she is..." Di Can urgently explains himself, afraid his wife would misunderstand and turn what little chance he has left into a big fat zero.

For a while there none were speaking around the altar. Their gazes are now fully turned to the seductive man in question and unsure what the great demon lord was speaking since they don't know his true identity.

"You be quiet!" Shooting a stare over to her husband, Bai Yan viciously shuts him up: "You say you are the mistress of the four sacred beasts? Then I like to know... where are they?"

Pressing down the unease inside, the goddess forcibly put on a mocking snicker: "My sacred beasts aren't for the likes of you to see. Nothing but an ant, who do you think you are!"

"Is that so? Then I will take the liberty to show my Azure Dragon instead...." Turning sharp in the eyes, Bai Yan places two fingers up to her lips and blue hard, allowing the whistling sound to reach far into the sky and into everyone's ear. Almost instantly, the clouds began to dark and rumbling noises were afoot.

None of these people present were able to utter a single word at this phenomenon because that rumbling roar of a dragon mixed with the booming thunder strikes were nerve racking. But being frightened was one thing, being able to see the actual body of Tsing Yi's true form as another. It's massive, literally view covering with her outstretched body.

For those on the weaker end of the scale, many had gone to their knees by this point. It's simply too overwhelming like her very presence was enough to warrant the worship of these mortals.

Chapter 753 "The Flaunting Goddess (5)"

Emeraldly jade as its body color, the aura which surrounds itself shined with light to indicate the good omen. These were all of the typical depictions from legends of old regarding the great Azure Dragon. And most importantly, they all have a powerful urge to grovel and bow before this creature, very good sign of a great being.

"This is it, that's exactly as the old scriptures describe the Azure Dragon. But what is it doing here? Isn't the sacred beasts supposed to be in the Celestial Realm?" One of the groveling individuals mindless raises the dilemma he had.

"What do you mean by that?" Bai Yan asks with a darkened expression.

"Yan Yan, the four sacred beasts are from the Demon Realm, there's no mistake in that information you got. However, after losing the war years ago, they were changed to be known as the four sacred beasts of the Celestial Realm because those hypocrites skewed the history books to their liking." Di Cang coldly explains, clearly annoyed by the warped history.

Twitching in her mouth, Bai Yan has had to hand it to those so-called celestials. They're really shameless, even worse than Muzhen! Taking advantage of the fact that the Demon Realm couldn't communicate with the outer world, they deliberately changed the pride of their enemies into their own to suit their needs.

......

Coiling her body into a manageable posture, Tsing Yi makes a frowning face at the people below herself: "Who are you? Why are you pretending to be my mistress?"

At this moment the goddess's face was looking uglier than ever. First from green to white, then white to green, all forms of colors could be found due to being called out.

"So just because you're saying I'm an impersonator then I am? Then I like to counter you with my own question. A measly little dragon like you dares to impersonate my great Azure Dragon?"

Impersonate?

Everyone was startled by the claim. In their view, this dragon fitted the ideal image of the Azure Dragon. Even the horns on the forehead looked exactly the same as the pictures.

Compared to the indecision of everyone else, Jun Tian Yue was more willing to believe her own granddaughter. This way it would prove the goddess was a fake and had been deceiving them all. Such an outcome was more to the madam's taste.

"Hoho!" Issuing a sarcastic laugh, Tsing Yue's gaze narrows into a slit of contempt: "So you saying I'm not Azure Dragon is enough? Where's your evidence?"

"First of all, everyone knows that General Azure Dragon is a man, yet you're a female and you still call yourself Azure Dragon?"

Without refute, Tsing Yi was a girl and that could be discerned through the voice so there's no denying this fact. However, only silence followed the goddess's words because none of the mortals here knew the facts, only a picture passed down from ancient times.

"Furthermore, Azure Dragon has passed away protecting me many years ago. Such loyalty and courage, even if I can't protect him, I won't let some upstarts stroll around blemishing his name!"

The fake goddess was really starting to pile it up thick there. Now even this foolish lady was starting to really think she's the mistress of the four sacred beasts and forgot her own lies. As the old say goes, the more you say, the more you would believe it.

"Mother, Baddie Father, I've seen a lot of shameless people before but this one really takes the cake. I never seen someone can be so thick-skinned to such a degree." It was then the youthful voice of Bai Xiachen decides to cut in, leaving everyone turning their attention over to the boy.

This child sure has balls... How can he say such words in front of the goddess? Many of them thought.

"Xiachen, let your old man here handle this matter." Ruffing up his boy's hair in the process, Di Cang now has his deathly glare focused in on the one responsible for framing himself.

"I really like to know, when did I ever try to woo you?" Unleashing an oppressive might that sent the ground crackling with pain, its as if the air itself was screaming at the twisting energy that now seeps out of the man's body.

Still oblivious to her own impending doom, the fake goddess makes a faint frown. What does he mean by that?

Chapter 754 "The Flaunting Goddess (6)"

"You impersonated yourself as the mistress of the four sacred beasts, then framed me afterwards. Based on these points alone is enough to make me not let you off!"

Boom!

As a result of that increasingly dangerous pressure, the goddess's initial surprised look soon changed to amazement.

No.....

This can't be!

The people of this world are all garbage, how can this man threaten me with his pressure alone?

Jun Tian Yue and the rest were also looking over in Di Cang's way. Now they know, the earlier bout with the broom was nothing more than this man holding back. Otherwise, considering that strength and level of pressure, Yun Feng would've been squashed with a single finger.

"Are you mistaken about something?" The goddess bites her lower lips, rattled by the man's ominous air: "I am indeed the mistress of the four sacred beasts, there's no doubt about that. Also, I never mentioned anything about you trying to woo me, I'm talking about the demon lord and celestial lord."

The main reason why this blasted maid from the Celestial Realm would dare to be so arrogant and pompous while coming to the Misty Fairy House was because none could threaten herself. But this man though, he's different....

Ignoring the explaining words that's being repeatedly shoved in his face, Di Cang suddenly swept his gaze towards the crowd: "Is my father-in-law around?"

"UomphOomph!" The one to answer was Chief Wu Wei, his voice awkward: "I knocked him out earlier because I was afraid he would rush over here after finding the goddess has come. He won't be able to wake up for a while."

"That's good," Di Cang promptly heaved a huge sigh of relief.

Regarding the father-in-law he just discovered, this great demon lord was truly afraid of him. Ignoring the fact that he's never been broomed in his entire existence, he's also unable to retaliate because the human was his wife's father. If he did, Bai Yan would never let him off and that's something he would never want to put to the test.

"What do you intend to do?" Bai Yan asks with a faint frown.

Showing an evil grin, Di Cang wraps his arms around that soft waist to get all intimate: "I want the world to know you are my wife and the only one fit to be my queen."

Because of how close their faces were to one another, plus he had deliberately lowered his voice into a whisper, only the two were able to hear their conversation and no other.

"You..." Slightly blushing at the embarrassing proclamation, Bai Yan decides push that naughty hand away out of reflex. Sadly, as usual, it only had the counter effect and made it tighter.

For the fake goddess who's been watching this unfold before her very eyes, the woman naturally would be furious. Sadly for her, the image of the man's terrible pressure instantly stuffed any resentment she had back into that throat.

Also, it was at this moment when a series of loud clamoring birds pulled the attention of those below. They're shocked, astounded even by the countless demon beasts quickly filling up the sky.

"This... what's going on here? Where did this many demon birds come from? Even if all of the demon beasts living within the Misty Fairy House wouldn't be able to match that number!"

"What do these things intend to do? Did the goddess summon them?"

"That must be it. The demon lord must've heard about the goddess facing grievance here, that's why the person sent his servants to our home...."

Then before the initial shock of this overwhelming scene could be processed by the crowd, another series of panting and huffing could be heard from the rear.

"Chief, Madam, things are not good, NOT GOOD!!!!" The person exclaims after overexerting themselves in order to run over.

Chapter 755 "Welcome Committee (1)"

The chief could literally hear the stone drop in his heart. All tense in his face, Did something else happen? Or is Bai Chang Feng and the other two trying to make trouble for me again?

"Chief.... the-there is a lot of demon beasts outside. They're stampeding over here and the other defenders are quickly losing ground. I'm here to request for aid!" Gripped with fear, the guard that rushed over in haste shivers uncontrollably at remembering what he saw.

"What about Bai Chang Feng and the other two old fellas?" Ghastly white by this point, Chief Wu Wei snaps the question with sweat pouring down his side.

"Ughh, they're watching from the sidelines...."

"......"

Watching from the sidelines?

All dark in the face, Chief Wu Wei didn't know what to make of this.

How can they still have the leisure to watch at a time like this? They must be holding a grudge against me for not bringing them along to meet this goddess, otherwise why else would they stand idly by in times like this? But can they blame me? With their tempers, they would've lashed out at first contact!

The husband had planned to go with his wife in hand to help, but when the corner of his eye caught a glance of the swirling flock in the sky, his steps stopped and couldn't move.

If I leave now then what about those flying demon beasts up there?

But the struggling indecision was not warranted because the massive dust cloud coming over from afar had made it for him. In his urgency, the man pulls the wife behind his back for protection against the demon horde led by a ferocious brown tiger.

At first the humans didn't find anything wrong with this image, after all, the tiger definitely gave off the strongest impression with its massive body and threatening fangs. But none could've expected the high-spirited fox riding along the creature's back and waving its paws like a commanding general.

As residences of the human world, the people here naturally didn't know what a fox represented among the demon race. However, the goddess did here despite her lowly standing among her peers. Power, nobility, these were just some of the words commonly paired with the fox family.

So, when seeing it's a fox who's leading the great demon army over here, the goddess had completely shut down, unable to think of a single thing due to her blank state.

"Big brother," Zhongbei elbows his brother to ask, "do you see that fox there? Isn't it very similar to the one Yan'er had with her?"

"Yes, it's very similar, except that this fox is obviously a little bigger than her pet. I speculate it's not the same fox."

Just as the two brothers were fussing over their astonishment, the fox in question had jumped off the tiger's back and landed her sight onto Bai Yan's presence with those beautiful big eyes. In an instant, that young body tremored with excitement followed up by the howling yelp of joy as that fox threw herself at the woman.

Di Cang was absolutely dark in the face over this scene. He would never allow her own sister to do as she pleases but was taken off guard by the suddenness of it all.

"Woohoo." The crying was already bad enough at first, it only got worse after she saw Bai Xiachen's presence. Now Di Xiao Wan (demon princess) was downright sobbing like a child.

Back over in the watching crowd, everyone had fallen silent at this scene with one exception being Fei Feiyang. The green robed senior looked uglier than someone accidentally eating a fly because this twist of event couldn't be good for him and his future.

Chapter 756 "Welcome Committee (2)"

These demon beasts are here for her and not the goddess?

"Why is this happening?" Shook to her core, the fake goddess stares intently at Bai Yan's face like she's not willing to accept reality.

She knows the fox clan?

Moreover, this fox can command so many demon beasts, that means the blasted thing's status is not ordinary!

Heavily biting her lower lip, the fake goddess needs to take in a huge deep breath in order to calm her shaken self.

"Bai Yan..." But before she could finish that question, a massive unison of voices instantly cuts her off.

"Your servants are here to greet the King, Queen and Little Prince!"

Due to the vast number of creatures being present for this reception, it had a deafening effect on those who weren't prepared and caused quite the painful ring in the ear.

"Your servants are here to greet the King, Queen and Little Prince and to escort Your Highnesses back to the Demon Realm!" A second receiving was cried out after getting no response from Bai Yan after the first.

Showing a perplexed face, the woman first pulled the clingy fox girl from her sleeves: "Di Xiao Wan, what you all doing here?"

Shrouded in a globe of light upon landing, what appeared from the fox's figure was now a youthful girl of exceptional beauty. Wiping away some of the tears from that pitiful looking face: "After brother left the seal around the Demon Realm was also broken. So, everyone is now free to leave and come as they please. In order to show our sincerity, all of us decided to up and come in person to bring you back. Sister-in-law, can you forgive my brother, pleasssseeee?"

Bai Yan on the other hand was at a loss for words. She's been trying so hard to keep her son's identity as a halfling a secret that it's overwhelming now that it's bene thrust into the open thanks to this dumbaclutz.

"Sister-in-law?" Seeing there's no response yet, the demon princess now got anxious and tugged pathetically at the woman's sleeve like a pleading child. "Please forgive my brother, otherwise he would beat me to death once we are all alone...."

Originally the woman's anger had mostly been quenched after so long, but now it's blooming with heat from that comment. "As if he would dare?!"

"......" All flabbergasted, Di Cang stood there cluelessly at his own fault.

What did I do?

When did I hit this girl?

But the confusion soon turned into a twitching rage after seeing the mischievous grin from his own sister. Roaring out in retaliation: "Di Xiao Wan!"

This stinking girl dares to pour dirty water on me in front of my wife?

"Look Sister-in-law! Look at how mean Brother is being to me. If you don't come back and protect me then he's going to beat and hit me whenever he pleases." Hiding behind the woman now, the naughty princess snickers cheekily knowing full well she's safe from harm.

Oh it's so nice to have a shield now. Back then I was always afraid of Brother because of how scary he is, but now I can just hide behind Sister-in-law and do as I please!

"Yan Yan, you mustn't believe this girl's nonsense. When have I ever laid a finger on her?" Di Cang's voice sounded anxious and urgent, likely afraid of any misunderstanding after coming so close to sucess.

Sadly, Bai Yan's cool looking gaze clearly told him she doesn't quite believe him. "I believe you won't hit her, just.... you should really stop scaring her so much. Look how frightened she's acting whenever you appear."

Di Cang couldn't refute that. Ughhh, now that she says it like that.....

"Okay, okay, I won't scare her or do anything remotely close to that! I won't let anyone hurt you or harm you either. So, please give me another chance?"

Di Xiao Wan was absolutely gobsmacked by her brother's degrading appearance and gawked that mouth into a donut shape.

Chapter 757 "Welcome Committee (3)"

In the past he would never say such kind words of love.... The demon princess mutters this to herself.

Watching that all serious face, Bai Yan found herself also tensing up inside. Gripping her son's hand, those lips quivered emotionally as she spoke: "Fine... I will give you another chance but you must never keep anything from me again, nor can you deceive me and pretend to be hurt just to gain my sympathy!"

"...." Staring dumbfoundedly at Di Cang, the demon princess looks on in anticipation.

Wow, Brother would fall so low as to fake his injury just to get sympathy? Is this still my tyrannical and overbearing brother?

Due to the extreme excitement of being accepted again, Di Cang had completely ignored the incredulous face shown by his sister and even went as far as to remove his own son from the picture.

Pulling the love of his life over: "Yan Yan, thank you for this chance.... I won't let you down ever again." Hoarse and rasp in his voice, the man's bloodishly red lips inadvertently curved into a brilliant smile like he's right out of a portrait.

Nor will I hide anything from you....

For those watching, they're absolutely stunned by the pair's cozy intimacy. They didn't know why but not even the demon beasts present are willing to interrupt their time, only keeping this peace as long as possible by keeping silent.

Finally, the one to speak up first turns out to be Bai Xiachen, the most suitable for this case since he's immune to any form of retribution or payback.

"Auntie, how did you manage to find us at such perfect timing? Did Baddie Father inform you and told you all to come?" Sprouting those big blue eyes of his, the kid asks with the most adorable and cuddly voice ever.

Wanting to run up and pinch that soft little cheek in return, Di Xiao Wan had to fight her inner urge just to respond: "The truth is we were here for a while already. I had wanted to come inside the city to search for you both but Brother wouldn't let us, saying the big commotion would scare away the humans. So, I was stuck outside the city hiding ourselves until I was given the signal just now. You wouldn't believe how angry I was when I learned of someone bullying you and your mother. I will show the one responsible for what it means to cross our family!" Flailing her dainty hand in the air like it would be threatening for those watching, the princess pumps it like a warning to the crowd.

Smiling right up to his eyes, the kid felt so warm and happy at this aunt of his. Auntie can be quite the silly dumbaclutz at times but she is so reliable whenever it involves Mother and I. Thank goodness she's part of my family.

Of course, the princess didn't know the image her own nephew had of herself so that happy smile was all so perfect. If only she could be aware of what others thought of her, then most likely she be sulking right now instead of making that stupid grin.

"Xiachen, come on now, show your auntie who's the one bullying you and your mother. I will make them pay in fold!"

"Oh," said the kid with his lip puckered into an unhappy manner. Then turning to the woman standing at the center of the altar, he points his accusing finger directly at the person: "That woman is the one. She claims to be the mistress of the four sacred beasts and that my father tried to woo her and even Mother's Azure Dragon is a fake...."

Chapter 758 "Welcome Committee (4)"

The fake goddess was already ghostly white in hearing how these demon beasts addressed Bai Yan as Queen, but now to learn of Di Xiao Wan's shocking identity, no words could be used to describe her fear.

This girl... is a princess from the Demon Realm?

And Bai Yan is the queen while her husband is the demon lord?

No!

No, it can't be!

How can the king and queen of the demon realm be at a place like this? What's more, the queen is supposed to be dead for years already, how could Yun Feng's daughter suddenly take that spot?

Not wanting to stay to confirm whether or not any of this are true, the fake goddess hurried to send her clone back to the Celestial Realm after making eye contact with Di Cang's murderous gaze. Unfortunately, nothing happened, she's still standing there....

"This.... what's going on here?" she murmurs this to herself, those eyes spiralling into panic.

The maid may not be all that capable but she does have confidence in controlling her spiritual clone. Therefore, the first thought that comes to her mind was that there's a much more powerful individual around nearby blocking her retreat!

Making a difficult gulp in that throat, the fake goddess turns her attention over to Di Cang for a second time. Instinctively, those legs started to stumble backwards in order to gain some distance.

"Yan'er," Jun Tian Yue (madam) finally came back to her senses. Gently furrowing her brow, the madam asks with an uncertain tone: "Why are these demon beasts calling you their queen?"

Blinking her eyes at the inquiry, Bai Yan hurries to push the husband aside to bring her son to the forefront. "Well, it's like this. As it so happens my husband is the king of the Demon Realm. So, if we want a proper answer on whether or not he's wooed this goddess over there, I think my husband is the best candidate to answer that."

The demon king.... is her husband?

All eyes eventually landed on Di Cang's figure, their eyes filled with shock and disbelief at this sudden twist of event.

"You..." the poor madam shakily stretches out her finger, "You are a demon? Like this girl, you're a fox?"

At first Di Cang was still elated at being addressed as his wife's husband, but when he took notice to the trembling appearance of everyone present, especially Jun Tian Yue's, his delight quickly changed to self-reprimand.

Under normal circumstances, this great demon lord would never care about what the world thought of himself, this was absolutely true regarding the human world. However, this madam here was his wife's grandmother. Though he did take the extra care of putting into consideration of his father-in-law not being present, he apparently forgot about the rest of the family.

"Wife, you mustn't scare me." Hurrying to catch his falling wife from behind, Chief Wu Wei attempts to smooth the situation with sweet swords. "This... it's not so bad. Being fox is nothing special and we're not exactly part of the regular world anyways. Not to mention our great-grandchild is absolutely adorable. I bet he's received the good genetics from both parents."

Bai Yan was rather surprised to hear her grandfather say something like this.

"Grandma..." After a moment of silence, she eventually decides to move forward in an attempt to comfort her grandmother as well.

Chapter 759 "Welcome Committee (5)"

"Great! A demon king is great! In the future no one will be able to pick on my granddaughter again, hahaha!" As the madam loses herself in hysterical laughter, tears gradually began to flow down those cheeks as she held onto Di Cang's hand like an elder facing a youngster.

Towards this, the great demon king was feeling rather uncomfortable, which could be seen in the slight wrinkle in that forehead. He's never been fond of physical contact with others aside from his wife, but this was his grandmother-in-law... No matter how much he dislikes this, he must endure!

"Child, good child, from now on forward Yan'er will be in your hands. You mustn't let others bully or harm her.... This child, she's suffered enough in this life. It's all our fault for not being there for her and giving her a stable life...." Wiping the trickle of tear from her eyes, the madam locks onto the fake goddess with a resentful look: "As for Yun Feng's consent, don't worry my child. I'm his mother and Yan'er grandmother, I can take charge and give the consent. No one can object to your union!"

Normally this proclamation would be soul moving in how warming it was, but to Bai Yan's ear it was very bone rattling and creepy. For one thing, calling Di Cang 'child' was wrong in every aspect of the word. Sure, this man has kept up his appearance very well, downright underserving even, but he's already a thousand-year-old relic!

"Grandmother, don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt my wife again." Resting his sight on the fake goddess, a dark shadow now hovers above everyone's head like the light just got overtaken from the sky. "Especially when this fake is using Yan'er's identity to hurt her!"

Panic and shaking, the goddess splutters her response: "What do you want to do? This is only my clone so you can't kill me, and... and I'm the celestial lord's woman! That's right, I'm his woman. If you touch me then he won't let you go!"

The Celestial Realm and Demon Realm are like fire and water, meaning there's no way for these people to collect evidence to prove my words are wrong. Besides, by the time they do find out I be long gone and into hiding.

Unfortunately for this fraud though....

As soon as those words were finished, a godlike laugh stretches over from the far-off horizon. Despite the tone being very clear and light, this voice was like a clapping thunder to the fake, shocking her brains and stiffening that body.

"How come I didn't know the Celestial Realm has fallen to a state where a measly little maid can take charge of things?" Standing above the clouds, the man in control of the voice stands ready with his hands behind his back and gazes down at the fake goddess like she's an insignificant existence that doesn't register in his eyes.

Against the third-party interference, Di Cang didn't take this well at all. Showing a hostile smile, this demon lord confronts the person standing in the air like he's facing an arch nemesis.

For Bai Yan who's stuck in-between these two, she suddenly had the illusion of them breaking out into a fight at any moment if their eyes continued to lock onto each other. But in the end neither of the parties moved, just that their momentum had created an invisible vortex of pressure around the air, causing everyone to feel an ominous suffocation.

"You..." Popping her eyes out upon recognizing who the newly arrived man was, the fake goddess now completely loses her wits. Shaking all over till it's noticeable to even the clueless mortals, "Cel... Celes..."

How can this be?

How can it be him?

How can the mightiest and most prestigious person of the Celestial Realm appear in this insignificant world?

But the fraud didn't have the opportunity to cry out the man's name. Instead, she was practically paralyzed by the death glare she got in the next second.

Celestial Lord!

Chapter 760 "Welcome Committee (6)"

In actual fact, the sole reason this lowly maid could have the opportunity to meet the Celestial Lord, the great leader of the Celestial Realm, was because she had followed her former master to the Celestial Palace. But out of everyone's expectation, this lowly wench would have the unbelievable audacity of trying to seduce Chu Yi God. When those in charge learned of this, the maid was promptly thrown out of the palace and was afterwards resold by her former master into a small-time family as a slave.

Once the personal attendant of a noble young lord, now a servant lady in wait that gets scolded and abused at will. Such a drastic change in environment would twist any ordinary individual's mindset and that could obviously be seen in how warped this maid's logic was and how delusional she has become over the years.

"Bai Yan," an imperceptible tenderness was contained within Chu Yi God's voice as he spoke, "I came because there's something I wanted to tell you. I did not expect to encounter a situation like this."

Inhaling deeply, Bai Yan looks up to meet the man's face: "You are from the Celestial Realm, correct?"

Me and the Celestial Realm are doomed to be on opposing ends. If I had known he is from there... then maybe.... Making a bittersweet smile, she shakes her head to dismiss the what if. I'm so silly. Even if I did know his background, what choice did I have back then? Forsake my son's wellbeing?

"White Tiger and Azure Dragon's death, is it because of the people from the Celestial Realm? Are they the cause?"

Due to the fleeting memories that she's managed to regain, Bai Yan could tell all of the enemies in those dreams are from the Celestial Realm. So, going from that angle she's willing to believe her enemy lies in that place and that reason alone meant she could never be on the same side as the one who helped her thus far.

Not speaking right away, Chu Yi God makes a conflicted face before eventually opening up: "No matter what, I won't allow others to harm you."

At that, the divine man's gaze slowly locks back onto the fraud's face.

"Nothing but a lowly maid, how dare you the Celestial Realm's name to satisfy your greed." Raising a faint smirk of contempt, "From what I can remember, you tried to seduce the Celestial Lord when following your master into the palace. There, you were caught and was then kicked out only to be resold later to become a slave."

The man's words were like a heavy bomb, exploding within all those who listened.

Chu Yi God had called out on the woman being nothing more than a maid earlier, just that everyone was far too focused on the man himself rather than to listen to what he said. Now that he's repeating it again and placed a heavy emphasis on the word 'maid', everyone could not longer ignore this fact. This was especially true for Fei Feiyang who was previously overjoyed at being taken in by the fraud.

Truly, the elder in green never thought it be possible for the one to cause so much waves within the Misty Fairy House to be nothing more than a maid. And the worst part was the secret about her seducing the Celestial Lord and failing miserable, only to be resold as a slave later on!

To reemphasize something. Over the years the main reason why everyone within this place would endure the nonsense and ridiculous requests of this fraud was out of the small glimmer of hope to enter the upper realm. Now all of that has been shattered!

"You are just a maid and a slave at that?" Taking a step backwards in horrific disbelief, Chief Wu Wei looked like he's seen death itself. Closing his pained eyes, all those events from the past flashed before himself and caused a maddening laugh to escape that mouth.

"Nothing but a maid, a slave! You played us all for fools all these years! Because of you, I broke up my son's happy marriage. Because of you, my wife held a grudge against me for years on end! And because of you, Yun Feng became mentally mad and was nearly lost forever!"

It's all because of her! It's her evilness who shattered my family! And its because of her that caused Bai Chang Feng's daughter to go unaccounted for all these years....

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

46.2K 70 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
43.7K 1.4K 38
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
210K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
47.9K 3.7K 48
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...