-Rawr-

Da -LittleTaterTot-

Tyler graduates from highschool and meets a boy named Ray on a trip with his new family to visit an old frien... Altro

-Tyler Intro- (Short)
Chapter One - Present Day
Chapter Two - Graduation and Surprise
Chapter Three - The secret trip (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Ray and I
Chapter 5 - Ray and I (part 2)
Chapter 6 - Back at home
Chapter 7 - Grounded
Chapter 8 - Staying up late to talk to Ray~
Chapter 9 - Telling Him
Chapter 11 - Birthday Kiss
More Updates

Updates~

24 0 0
Da -LittleTaterTot-

So, I won't be writing and posting very much of Rawr for a while because of school. I promise I will be trying to post a new chapter of rawr sometime this week.  

Also, I will be starting a new book called The Soft Boy. I've already wrote pages long of it and I can't wait to share it with you guys! The soft boy will be including me as the main character and my boyfriend. The chapters are fairly short but it's still something.

<3 

~Hayse 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.2M 129K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 93.3K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
726K 60.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...