ISLAMIC quotes

By captivating_poetry

Assalamualaikum one and all. Here you will get to read ISLAMIC quotes.May ALLAH bring us all to the right pat... More

#quotes
#quotes
#quotes
#quotes
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES
#QUOTES

#Quotes

2.6K 174 15
By captivating_poetry

21) The people of the Qu'ran are those who read it and act upon it. Even if they haven't memorised it.

Ibn al-Qayyim Rahimahullah.

22) Prayer is the free wireless connection to reach ALLAH.

23) Patience is seeking help only from ALLAH.

24) The best gift you could give yourself. #FAJR

25) The morning prayer enhances the glow of the face ..So dismiss your so called beauty sleep and arise to face the ALMIGHTY.

#FAJR

*************************

ASSALAMUALAIKUM my lovely frnzz . M really sorry fr late update. I have reasons for d delay. I request all of you to make DUA for my GRANNY she is very ill.

Jazak allahu khair. Tc xoxo

#CHOOFILICIOUS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 76 9
- He is the eldest She is the youngest - He is mature She is immature - He is ice cold She is jolly | •Aaliya Idrees (18 years) The youngest chi...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
9.9K 907 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
4.5K 359 14
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...