Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance

18.5K 1K 67
By love_angell20

Hi guys.

How are you?

Go check speechless17781 story and do vote and comments on her story.

************
Rahmaan's POV

I was seated on the couch in living room watching cartoons with my nephews, ruban Arif and hamdan(Riya' son). Now I was getting bored so I leaned back and closed my eyes and started thinking about what had happened 2 days back in hana's room.

Her cute flushed face came in front of my eyes. How she frightened when she realised that she was standing in front of me without her dupatta. And then when I reminded her that I have rights how easily she gave in. And how she blushed, how she reacted on my touched, how she shivered when i kissed her neck. And that all pleased me.

I had to admit I like that moment which i spend with her. She was different. And interesting.

Now I am excited. It's going to be fun.

I thought and a small smirked appeared on my lips.

Beep

Mobile notification sound brought me out of my thoughts. I took my phone out and open to see Ellen message appeared in front of me.

Hey baby where were you? Did you forget me☹️

I smiled reading her message. And shook my head. Last night we talked and here she was acting like we didn't talked like decades

No babe. How can I forgot my girl? I miss you baby😚

I sent and smirked. I knew now she was flying in air.

Aww. I miss you too baby😘

I was busy chatting with Ellen when i felt something on my lap I looked down and saw lizard. I jumped out of couch.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled looking at that disgust lizard.

"Hahaha..we found out .. we found out" Ruban and hamdan jumped up and down clapping their hands looking at me.

"What is this?" I yelled at them but I guess it didn't matter to them because they were continued jumping. and now fathima joined them. And took that lizard in her hand laughing at me.

"Rahmaan don't get serious bro.. we are on our mission so please cooperate with us" fathima said in between her laughed.

"What mission?" I asked confused.

"Mission... to finding a person who is scared the most of lizards in our family.. we already done with all the family members. Only you and Hana was left.. I mean only Hana is left.. so our next target is Hana.." fathima exclaimed.

"But i think... We already found that person" she giggled looking at me and high five with ruban and hamdan

"Haha.. Very funny.. I was not scared okay.. I was just startled seeing that creepy creature" i said making disgusting face.

"It's a same thing okay" fathima said rolling her eyes.

"No! It's not... Anyway... Umm... Can I join you." I asked. I didn't know where that desire came but I wanted to do this to Hana. I wanted to know if she scared or not.

"No! Our team is threeo team... So we don't need anymore waste people" she said arrogantly. And started walking.

"Fine... Then I am going to tell Baba that you went to meet shazam yesterday without telling anyone" I said and she immediately turned around and looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Uh..wh...what are you tal..talking about?" She stuttered. And i only smirked folding my arms around my chest.

"You won't" she tried to Threatened me but my smirked widened looking at my frightened sister, who tried to behave like she didn't scared of my threat.

"Try me" I challenged her. And she send me glared before sighing in defeat.

"Fine" she handed me that lizard."that's like my sister" I said pinching her cheeks and she slap my hand. and we all run to hana. Who was in garden.

We all looked at her and found her sitting on the swing reading some book. Today is Sunday so she was free.

After our romantic moment hana tried to avoided making eye contact with me. Yesterday she went college with kareem chacha and told him to pick her up as well. I know this was all new for her. She needed time to adjust with this romantic stuff. So I gave her her time. But now that was enough.

"Ruban go and throw this to Hana's lap from behind swing.. and don't make any noise... okay??" I instructed ruban who nodded and went to behind swing on his tip toe.

Hana was busy in her reading so she didn't notice anyone there. Ruban slowly stood behind her and Looked at me. I nodded my head and he threw that lizard on her lap. She looked down at her lap and started screaming making us all laughed.

"Aaaaaaaaa.... Mamaaaa.....Babaaaa......aapiiiii......." She keep screaming closing her eyes tightly.

"That is too much rahmaan" fathima was about to go in front of her but I stopped her.

"No! Wait here.. this is amazing." I said between my laughed. And now mama marzi aapi Riya aapi all came out and stood beside us.

"Why is she screaming? What is happening here?" Marzi aapi asked looking at our laughing face.

"Nothing aapi.. its just a prank" I said still laughing looking at her who didn't budge from her place. But then I saw tears slipping her cheeks. and that was enough so I walked toward her.

"Please help me... Someone help me... I don't want to die... Help me" she was crying loudly now. I stood in front of her.

"Haha" I called her and she opened her eyes and next moment she was in my arms.

"Maan... Tha... That lizard... Maan" she started sobbing loudly in my chest.

"Hana... It's okay.. I heard your screaming so I came to help you." I said trying to control my laugh.

"Oh maan... Thank you so much" she said still sobbing in my chest. And then she slowly turned to see that lizard and saw that lizard was still there. She turned to me and hid her face in my chest again.

"Maan.. please take this away from me.." she pleaded. A chuckled escape from my mouth. Hana looked up at me. And I immediately shut my mouth.

"He is the one who brought this fake lizard to scare you" fathima said. Hana quickly pulled away and first she looked at everyone and then at me. I just gave fathima a glared and she gave me smirked.

Hana went to that lizard and looked at it carefully and then her head snapped toward me. Her eyes widened.

"Maan... this is fake??" She asked. And I nodded yes. Controlling my laughed.

"You did this?" She title her head little and asked with her tears filled eyes. And red nose.

And I swear she looks so cute and tempting that I wanted to kis...

What hell rahmaan!? Take baby steps

I shook my head and looked at Hana who was now looking at me angrily while fathima was telling her something. I couldn't control my laugh and burst into laughter.

"Hahahah.... Hana... Look at your face girl.. you look lik...."

"Stop it rahmaan" mama cut me of and scolded me.

"Look.. how much she scared with that fake lizard" mama goes to Hana and wiped her tears.

"She look like she just saw a walking dead body.. hanu... that a fake lizard beta.. not walking dead body" mama chuckled. And we started laughing again even marzi aapi joined us. And Hana was looking at us with pout and tear was falling her cheeks.

"I don't want to talk to any of you" she said pointing her finger at all of us and run inside the house. And they all looked at me. I just shrugged.

**********

I knocked on her door.

"I don't want to see anyone.. just leave me alone" she said I can heard her little sob.

This girl.. is such crybaby. I sighed and opened the door which was thankfully unlocked. I noticed that hana didn't locked her room that much.

"Hana.." I called her as i stood in front of her bed.. she was hiding her face I her pillow but when she heard my voice she quickly sat up wiping Her tears. But didn't say anything and moved her head left side.

"Hana.. that was prank.. and you know what?it was not my plan.. it's was fathu's plan.. if you don't believe me then you ask mama Riya aapi or marzi aapi. She did this to them as well.. when she told me that she was going to do this to you... So I just included myself.... because.... I.... I wanted you to talk to me" I explained and last part said in low tone looking down.

"Huh?" She looked at me confused. A frowned appear on her face.

"You were ignoring me after that day... So.." I trailed off when I saw her cheeks getting red.

She looks so pretty when she blushed.

I thought and a small smiled spread on my lips.

I sat beside her and slowly grabbed her hand while she was looking at me.

"Are you still angry at me?" I asked making puppy face. She smiled and shook her head as no.

"No" she whispered. And looked down. I went closer to her. And caressed her cheeks with my fingers. I went little closer to her and she closed her eyes while i stopped near her ear.

"I really like... Your red cheeks" I whispered and slightly touched my lips on her cheeks. I felt her shivered. I didn't know but that makes me happy.

I was about to kiss her other cheek when a knocked interrupted us.

With a little groaned I moved back and looked at hana. She looked scarlet red. I smiled while pinching her cheeks. And stood up to go.

"And.. if you dare to ignore me again then....." I left my sentence incomplete when I saw her head moved up to looked at me.

"You won't" I warned her.

"I won't" she whispered with soft smiled and I smiled back and walked toward door. As I opened the door I looked marzi aapi stood there looking tensed.

"Hey aapi.. are you ok?" I asked concerned. She nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Yess.. I am fine.. wo.. actually Hana was angry so i...." I cut her off

"Now she is perfectly fine." I assured her.

"Okay" was all she said before entering Hana's room. And I just shrugged and walked away from there.

************

Author's POV

"Hana are you okay?" Marziya asked as she enter her room. Hana looked at her with smiled and nodded. Her blushed was visible to marziya.

"yes aapi" Hana replied.

"Uh.. what was rahmaan doing here?" Marziya questioned. And Hana looked down as she remember about rahmaan and a small smile make its way to her lips.

"Umm.. he was... Came for apology" Hana answered. Marziya sat beside her and held her hand.

"Hanu... I know you both are in nikah.. but beta...um.. it's.. not appropriate for both of you...to be....uh...more close to each other before ruksati" marziya said hasitantly and Hana looked at her confused for a second but when she understand what marziya mean she stood up and looked other side. Marziya also stood up behind Hana.

"Umm.. aapi.. it's not like that... We..we are just..I mean.." Hana become more nervous she felt embarrassed. But marziya came in front of her and held her arms.

"Don't be Hana... I don't want any explanations. what you and rahmaan doing is your personal thing.. I just wanted you to know that it's not appropriate for both of you being close to each other before ruksati.. I know your married to him but until rahmaan accept you in front of this society.. you should stay away from him. Don't be so easy on him Hana.. he will never cherish you and respect you if he gets you easily.. hanu i want you to maintain some distance from him... If you do this then maybe it lead him to agree for ruksati.. and that's what we all want right.?" Marziya explained everything like mothers would explain their child what's wrong and what's right. She didn't wanted Hana to be offended. Because Hana always get offended when it comes to rahmaan. So she was talking to her as softly as she can. and Hana was listening to her silently.

"You want rahmaan to agree for ruksati right?" Marziya repeated her question, trying little to manipulate her and Hana nodded with smiled.

"Yes aapi.. you mean if I maintain some distance between me and him then he will agree for ruksati?" Hana asked innocently titling her head little.

"Yes he will.. InshaAllah" marziya said smiling.

"Okay... I will maintain some distance between us" she finally agreed looking at marziya. And marziya sighed in relief when Hana understood without getting offended.

************************

How was it?

What do you think? Where this step of hers will lead hana.?

Please do vote and comments if you want fast updates

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...