Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Her Girls (OT4 G!P)

15K 128 24
By fuckboy_cagayo

(Bruh, I want her to ride me like a Kentucky derby... like CAN SHE HAVE MY BABIES?!)

(This gonna be a hella long one... and I mean EXTREMELY long... probably longer than any chapter you've read... and it's 95% smut... enjoy😉)

———
Jesy

"Hey, babe?" Leigh calls for me while cooking us dinner later in the day. "Yeah?" I answer from the living room. "Do you know when Jade and Pez are coming home? They were supposed to be back by now."

Those two are our girlfriends. You see, we're in a four-way polyamorous relationship. We have been together for about five years now and it's been heavenly.

Both romantically and sexually.

Leigh has a dick. A huge one at that; and damn, do she know how to fucking use it. She pleases us three really well and always grants our wishes. Of course, she would deny us sometimes, but it's always worth it.

Always.

"Hmm, should be in the next hour or so," I say. "Why?"

She remains quiet for a moment and I was gonna ask again until she speaks. "Craving something," she says nonchalantly. I furrow my brows, trying to decipher what she just said.

Just then, she appears in the doorway that connects the kitchen with the living room. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was shirtless, only sporting gray sweatpants.

And I instantly knew what she meant.

"You miss them?" I ask with a smirk. She nods, "Yeah. I do." She looks down at the floor, now biting her lip. A small smile stretches the corner of her mouth.

"What are you thinkin' 'bout?" I query, standing up and approaching the younger woman. When I get close enough, I wrap my arms around her torso and place a quick kiss on her lips.

"I'd tell you, but I'd rather wait for our girls to get home," she winks at me, making a tingle go up my spine. "Can I at least get a hint?"

She nods then leans into my ear, "You're the center of attention tonight." When she backs away, I look at her blackened eyes. Her left eyebrow twitches up and a sly smirk graces her face.

That's when I feel her hand smooth down my exposed stomach, being that I'm wearing a crop top, and pass my yoga pants. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so in a second, her fingers made direct contact with my center.

I grip her arm, parting my lips in a breathy moan.

"Mm, fuck," I hiss, my eyes fluttering close. To my frustration, she retreats and I open my eyes again, glaring at her. She brings her messy fingers to her mouth and sucked my mess from them.

Her eyes never leave me as her pink tongue swirls around her long digits. I lick my lips, now scowling, "I dislike you."

She raises an eyebrow, "Yeah?" I nod, crossing my arms over my chest. She hums, "Then you're gonna fucking hate me later."

"Who said I don't already hate you?" I roll my eyes. She squints, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Her tone was low, which made me both nervous and turned on.

"No?"

"Don't lie to me, baby girl," she warns. I chew on my lip, backing away slightly when she gets closer. I then decide to be a little tease and smile at her, stepping up to her.

"What are you gonna do to me... Daddy?" She inhales sharply, and I notice her member starting to stand a little more. I pat her cheek before returning to my previous spot.

"You're gonna regret that, Jessica," she says before going back to the kitchen. I hum to myself while I scroll through my phone.

The front door opens and enters our girlfriends. "Honeys, we're home," Perrie calls in a manly voice like she does all the time. "Ooh, something smells great!" Jade says. I look over at them, smiling, "Hey, babes."

Perie, who was the first to remove her shoes and jacket, comes over to me and drops a chaste kiss on my lips. "Hey, Jesy."

"How was work?" I ask. Jade then comes to me and gives me a sweet kiss, this one lasting a bit longer. "It was okay, I guess," Perrie answers.

Leigh shows herself again, but only her upper half, "You two should go wash. Dinner's nearly finished."

"Good, 'cause 'm clammin'," Perrie says with an exasperated groan. Jade laughs, "When are you not?" The youngest playfully shoves her then runs off before Jade could retaliate.

"Eh, I can't be arsed," she mumbles, walking towards our room rather than chase the hyperactive blonde. "What's got her all-?" I motion towards where Perrie disappeared to.

"I dunno. Maybe it has somethin' to do with the fact it's Friday," she shrugs. I shake my head with a chuckle, "Enjoy your shower, babe." She smiles then continues her journey to the bedroom.

"Jesy, do you mind coming here for a minute?" I lock my phone and set it on the coffee table in front of me then got up. I make my way to the kitchen, almost instantly stopping in my tracks when I catch sight of Leigh.

She was looking at me hungrily and dangerously with her hand rubbing against her clothed length. "C'mere," she beckons me with a finger. I slowly obey, yelping a bit when she pulls me to her forcefully when I got close enough.

Her prominence press against me and my breath hitches at the feeling. "I want you. Now," she almost growls, putting a hand through my hair.

"What do you want me to do?" My body starts to get hotter when she pulls me closer to her. She was right on me and I shudder with a light moan. "Take care of it," she says. "How?" I ask, purposely playing dumb.

She then drags her thumb over my bottom lip, staring into my eyes as she does. "You know how, baby girl," she husks. I bite my lip before I pull her waistband to her sweats and wrapped my hand around her. My other hand on her hip.

She wasn't wearing underwear either, I see.

I look into her eyes as I stroke her slowly, earning a pleasured noise from the younger woman. "Fuck," she mutters before bringing me in for a hard, heated kiss that make my knees weak.

I grip it a little tighter, moving a bit faster. She takes a sharp intake of breath, never breaking the kiss.

She guides me to the island in the middle of our kitchen, pushing me against while her hand find its way back into my pants. Leigh gathers some of my wetness that leaked out and proceeded to make tight circles on my sensitivity.

"Ah, fuck," I moan on her lips, digging my nails into her lower back. I stroke faster, making her hiss and be a little rougher. "Oh!" My noise coming out kinda high pitched.

She enters a long finger inside of me and I bite down on her bottom lip, tugging it with another moan. "Faster," I whine in a whisper. She grants my wish and I throw my head back, probably drawing blood by now.

I grind desperately against her hand, pumping her sloppily. "Oh, fuck, Daddy," I pant out.

I could feel the ocean coming and I can't hold on any longer.

Without warning, I cum hard on her hand with her name on my tongue. She draws in and out of me, slowing down before removing her fingers.

I grab her hand and lick her fingers off, not breaking eye contact like she's done earlier. "God," she shudders, twitching in my palm.

Once her digits were clean, I take them out of my mouth then bit my finger. "I taste good," I say seductively, going at a steady rhythm on her rigidness.

"You do," she says, voice raspy. "Can't wait for you to eat me tonight," I then take my hand out of her pants, earning a look of protest.

"Shh," I put my finger to her lips then trailed it back down to her waist, tracing the faintness of her ab muscles.

I give her a sultry glance and a slow peck on the lips before descending to the ground.

My mouth starts to salivate as I prepare for what I'm about to do. I tug her sweats down a bit, releasing her stiff pole. I swear, no matter how many times I've seen it, it's size always throws me off.

Good God.

I look up at her before wrapping my lips around the dribbling head. The taste of her pre-cum envelopes my tastebuds and feel myself get wet again. She moans above me, gripping a fistful of my hair. I can tell she's trying not to fuck my face.

"Fuck, baby."

I take more of her into my mouth, letting her hit the back of my throat. She throws her head back and groans my name. I ease my hand into my pants and began playing with myself.

"God, you're so fucking sexy, Jes."

I moan around her shaft, bobbing my head faster as a sign to tell her to do what I know she wants. She grips both sides of my head and does so, making me take every inch of her long, thickness.

She absolutely loves to fuck my face since I'm the only one that doesn't have a gag reflex so she could lose control if she wanted.

Her breath gets heavier and her thrusts become uneven. "Fuuuck," she drags and I can feel her twitching against my tongue. I unlatch myself momentarily.

"Cum down my throat, Daddy," I say before putting her back in my mouth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she chants as she twitches more frequently. Before I knew it, I feel her climax hit the back of my throat and I swallow eagerly.

I continue to pleasure her, bringing her back down to earth gradually. She's catching her breath as I do. Her grip on my hair loosens before her hands drop altogether.

I take that as a sign that she was done and detached my mouth again, leaving it shiny with my saliva and her cum.

I lick the rest of her off before standing up, pulling her pants up with me. "Fuck," she breathes out and I smile while biting my lip once again.

"Damn," I hear from the doorway. Leigh lazily turns her head as do I only to see the other two in the doorway. Jade wore a band tee with silk shorts while Perrie had on a tank top and just panties.

Though, I could tell neither of them was wearing a bra.

The one who spoke was Jade, who had an eyebrow raised.

"Couldn't wait until after dinner?"

Leigh chuckles, "No, because then I would've been eating one of you instead." I hear Perrie let out a little gasp.

Leigh straightens herself then cleared her throat. "Let's eat, yeah?"

———
After dinner, we all laid in our California King, cuddled up while watching a movie. It went Pez, Leigh, Jade, then me. I was spooning the younger woman while Pez laid on Leigh's chest, tracing random patterns on her stomach.

I was watching the screen attentively since it was actually a pretty good film. I couldn't remember the name, but it managed to catch my attention rather quickly.

On my left, I hear faint snoring and I look to see Leigh and Pez dead to the world.

I chuckle to myself and shake my head. Almost immediately, I grow disappointed since this means that whatever Leigh had planned isn't happening.

A few more minutes into the movie and Jade turns to face me, looking at me with big, brown eyes.

"Hey," she whispers cutely with an equally cute smile, though it was definitely something behind that smile. "Hey," I chuckle. She folds her lips into her mouth and I look at her weirdly.

"What?" She unfolds them then licks them in a way that make me quirk a brow. "Just thinkin'," she says vaguely, placing a hand on my side.

"About?" I press and she leans in to places an unhurried kiss on my lips. "You...," she kisses me again, but a bit more heatedly. "And Leigh...," another kiss. "...in the kitchen," she says at a hot octave.

Damn, that tone paired with her low, heavily accented voice gives me the same heated feeling as Leigh calling me 'baby girl'.

"Yeah?" She pulls back and nods her head. "And it got me thinkin' about somethin' else," her hand moves towards my thigh, making my breath hitch. "Mm, like what?" She starts rubbing the area slowly before gripping it.

I whine quietly, my heart rate picking up and the room feeling hotter than before.

She sits up on her forearm then dips her head to kiss the right side of my neck.

My more tender side.

I tangle my hand in brown, streaked waves, holding back my moans as she starts to gently suck on my soft spot. I let out a little gasp.

She sucks harder, no doubt leaving a mark. "J-Jade," I keen as quietly as I could manage. "Shh, baby," she says in my ear.

Her hand that was on my thigh travels up to the top of my pants. She tease the elastic band around my waist, moving her soft fingers over my hip bone, making me shiver.

I squeeze my thighs together, heat building up and dampening my bottoms. Her tongue glides over the abused patch of flesh for a minute before she lifts her head up.

"Let's play a game," she says in a playful, low voice. "What kind of game?" I ask, seeing lust darken her honeys into chocolate.

"I'm gonna fuck you, but you can't make a sound," she says and I feel a tremor go up the back of my legs and spine before shooting to my core.

I stare at her, my breathing irregular. "Whaddya say, baby?"

I nod submissively, which is rare since I'm usually the one in her position. Something tells me that Leigh-Anne is behind this dominant side of the Geordie.

She leans down and takes my bottom lip between her teeth, distracting me for a moment before her hand eased into my bottoms. Her fingers start moving in a way that makes my eyes flutter close and take a deep, shuddering breath.

She rubs my clit a certain way and I arch into her, screwing my eyes shut tight. She releases my lip and returns her attention to my neck while her other hand went up my shirt.

She pinches my stiff peaks, nipping at my sweet spot all while flicking at my delicate ball of nerves. "F-Fuck, Jade," I couldn't help bit moan. "Ah, ah, ah. Remember the game? You can't make a sound," she then sucks harshly and I nearly scream.

My hand shoots up to my mouth. God, I'm trying my damndest to hold back, but fuck, this is too much. She suddenly stops her ministrations and I let out a somewhat dismayed sigh.

That was until she pulls my pants down to my ankles then removes them in less than five seconds.

I already know what's to come.

She hooks my thighs and pushes them back. Our eyes meet and she licks her top lip in the sexiest way. I'm drenched at this point, so I'm sure I spilled on the bed.

Still looking at me, she latches onto my clit, sucking it into her warm, wet mouth. I throw my head back, my left hand gripping the pillow I was on while the other was gripping her hair.

I feel her slither her long tongue into me and I whimper, biting down hard on my lip.

Holy shit, she's gonna kill me.

I swear, Jade's mouth is incredible.

"You okay there, baby girl?" A familiar husky voice says. My eyes flutter open and I'm met with both girls looking at me hungrily. Leigh then looks at Jade, who's eating me as if she was starving.

"Ah," I moan out, feeling my high approaching. Fearing that she'll stop because of that, I pull Jade deeper into me, grinding against her eager mouth when I feel her flicking that soft spot to make me see stars.

I lock my ankles behind her head, bringing the hand that was on the pillow to my breast.

"Fuck, Jade!" I arch off the bed, soaking the girl's face with my juices. She continues to lap at me, making a noise between a moan and a growl. I tug her hair, overwhelming bliss racking my body.

She starts to pull away, but Leigh stops her. "Don't stop yet, baby. Make her scream," she looks at me with a devious smile before sitting up, taking Perrie's hand to follow her.

Jade gladly obeys, devouring me. My whole body is shaking and the knot deep inside of me begins to unravel. "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" I pant, practically riding her face.

Leigh, while looking at Perrie, points to me and the blonde nods before turning her attention to me. Her, now gray, eyes boring into mine as she gets closer.

She then takes my jaw into her hand roughly before planting a hard, dominant kiss on my lips, her tongue slipping pass just a second later.

She shoves my hand away from my chest and rises my shirt to my neck. She undoes the clasp that was positioned in the front, exposing my entire chest.

She crouches down and takes my nipple between her teeth, biting down in a manner that's a bit painful, but more arousing than such.

"Mm!" I tangle my hand in her hair as well as I begin to climax again. The overstimulation starts to become too much when I cum harder than before. I was shaking and my bottom lip was sore from me biting it too hard.

"I think she's had enough, girls," Leigh says and both of them slow to a stop to look back at her. "Let me have her now," she says lowly. Jade moves, wiping her mouth with her hand while dismounting me.

I let my legs go slack onto the bed, catching my breath and trying to get my hazy vision to focus.

In my haze, I see Jade grab Perrie by the back of her neck and smash their lips together. The younger Geordie moans and I watch as they tongue wrestle barely an arm's length away from me.

Fuck.

I look back down towards my feet, catching sight of Leigh stripping naked before taking herself into her hand. "Think you can go again?"

I release a deep breath, "I need a minute, if 'm honest." I say breathlessly. I look back over at the Geordies, now breaking apart.

Jade grabs the front of Perrie's shirt and leads her towards the other side of the bed. I watch shamelessly as Jade pushes Perrie to sit on the edge of bed roughly before straddling her.

Perrie practically rips Jade's shirt off her body before she immediately begins to suck on her chest. The brunette closes her eyes, biting her lip as I watch Perrie trail a hand up Jade's silk shorts.

"Ah," the Geordie moans while grinding down on her. "No teasing, Pez... please, fuck me."

My eyes widen at the scene unfolding as if I've never seen them like this.

"You ready?" Leigh's voice breaks my attention from the two. I slowly nod and she crawls onto the bed. She's soon hovering over me, "Watch them while I fuck you senseless."

Her dick was dragging against my wetness, making me quiver at the contact.

"O-Okay," I breathe out, looking back at our younger girlfriends. Perrie's hand was going in and out, indicating that she was fingering the girl on top of her.

Jade was bouncing on her lap, head thrown back as Perrie kisses her neck. "Oh, fuck," she shudders, grinding her hips down.

Leigh guides herself at my entrance and slowly enters me. My nails immediately grip her back and I rake them down deeply. I was still too sensitive, but I love it.

It feels so damn good.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Jade chants, face screwing up in pleasure. "Ride my face, baby," Perrie says to her, pulling her hand away. 

Jade stands up and damn near tears her shorts off. She also wasn't wearing underwear.

She then pushes Perrie's shoulders down and crawls towards her face. She props herself on her mouth and soon, a sexy, high moan echoes around the room.

Leigh starts to thrust into me slowly, instantly hitting my g-spot. "OH, FUCK!" I scream, feeling my back stick to the sheets while I lock my ankles behind her.

Jade looks at me and starts rolling her hips onto Perrie's face, a fistful of blonde locks. She bites her finger at me, mewling at the pleasure she's given. "Just like that, Pez. Just like that," her eyes flutter, but she keeps them open, still looking at me.

She grounds down harder, and I could hear the younger Geordie lapping. Jade moans loudly, turning her attention to the girl under her while her mouth made the sluttiest noises.

Without warning, Leigh pistons in and out of me hard and fast, giving me every inch of her. I was in an extremely euphoric state that my moans were silent and tears were filling my eyes.

Jade glances at Leigh while moaning Perrie's name, undoubtedly close.

I soon cum for the- I actually lost count- time and began scooting away from her. "You can't take it?" She asks me in a somewhat teasing tone. I shake my head lazily, absolutely spent and tired.

Leigh slowly pulls out and starts planting soft kisses to my heated, dampened skin. Jade's movements slow down while she lets out a noise that'll make a porn star blush.

I then noticed Perrie had her hand in her underwear, moving it around slowly and soft moans sounding from between the older girl's legs.

"I think Pez needs some attention, too," Leigh comments. The girl was the most dressed in the room. I agree with a hum. She lifts up so she could see my full face. A slow, mischievous smile stretches across her face.

"What are you planning?" She glances at the two again before looking back at me.

"I'm gonna give our baby my undivided attention," she bites her lip. "While you keep our other baby busy."

I smile, watching as Jade climbs off of her and they proceed to make out.

"I like that plan."

———
Perrie

"Mm," Jade moans against my lips while she tasted herself on my tongue. I could hear what Leigh was saying to Jesy and my entire being ignited into flames.

I was already turned on from Jade's flavor and noises alone; I was practically vibrating with want.

She straddles my stomach, still attacking my lips greedily. Jade then bites my lip and tugs it hard, making me whimper. Fuck, I need release.

Just then, I feel a hand smooth over the fabric of my underwear before pulling them to the side. My breath hitches, causing Jade to chuckle. She sucks my lip into her mouth harshly, looking into my eyes as she did so.

A feel something warm and thick enter me and I moan loudly. Jade releases my lip then buries her face in my neck, immediately biting down on my sweet spot.

"Ah!" I whine at the pain and the pleasure both are giving me. Leigh's thrusts starts off slow. I wrap my legs around her, pulling her closer and making her go deeper. "Fuuuckk," I drag out, throwing my head back.

I love how she stretches me out.

"F-Faster," I whine, nearly screaming when she does. I'm already close.

Jade continues her assault on my neck, licking over the spots that were throbbing. She then sits up and literally rips my shirt to expose my chest. I moan at the action, seeing the wild, sexy look on her face.

She attaches her mouth to one of my pink peaks, sucking and licking it eagerly. I tangle my hand in her hair, rolling my hips in time with Leigh's thrusts.

"Fuck!" I moan, biting down hard on my already sore lip. Jade switches nipples, repeating her slick movements. I massage her scalp, letting out a string of curses and moans of their names.

I then feel Leigh hit my g-spot and I arched off of the bed. "OH, SHIT!" I screamed, clenching around her massive length.

Jade then ceases her ministrations and sits up, licking her lips at me. She looks behind her at Leigh, stealing a short, soundly kiss before dismounting me. I could see Leigh-Anne much clearer now.

She leans down and kisses me sloppily, trying not to slow down. She moans against my lips, and I could feel a bit of her sweat cling to me when she lays down on top of me.

I bite her lip, placing my hands on her back, right on her shoulder blades. She looks down at me, harboring the same look Jade gave me before glaring at me and going at an ungodly pace.

"Oh, fuck, Leigh! Oh, fuck!" I chant. I hold onto her for dear life, putting my face into the crook of her neck. "You're gonna cum for me?" She breathes in my ear hotly.

I nod, "Yes, Daddy!"

"You like how I fuck you, baby girl?"

"Mmm, fuck yes, Daddy! Don't stop!" She goes harder and I see brightness behind my eyelids. "Cum, baby. Cum hard for me," she kisses one of the bruises Jade left and with that, I came harder than I ever had.

I scratched into her flesh, unintentionally scooting more onto the bed. "D-Don't st-stop," I beg into her ear, trapping my hand in her soft curls. She slows down a bit, letting out little noises.

She twitches once inside me, signaling that she's close. I clench around her repeatedly, knowing she loves when any of us do that. She lifts up, thrusts getting ragged. I bite my lip at her, then a soft buzzing sound from my right catches my attention.

We both look to see Jade straddling Jesy while the older girl inserts a small vibrator into her. Jade moans, connecting their lips as she moves her hips in a slow circle. The sight is always a blessing.

Leigh goes faster, and I moan louder. They both look at us, Jade's mouth agape as Jesy side kisses her collarbone. I feel Leigh's member twitch uncontrollably before she releases with a moan of my name.

I end up cumming again at the feeling of her river inside of me. Holy fuck. I pant and smile in euphoric bliss as Leigh looks down at me with a smirk.

"Take me from behind," I say, making her smirk grow into a sexy grin.

She stands up and I follow, bending over in front of her to give her a clear view. She licks her lips and raises her hand before bringing it down on my ass. I lurch forward, gasping in the process. This causes her to do it again and the sting is just so delicious.

She gathers my hair into her hand, pulling it until my back was to her front. "You're so fucking sexy, Pez," she says in my ear before biting the shell of it. I shiver, looking back at her.

She pushes me down into the soft comforter and pries my legs open more with her leg. I feel her drag her hardness over me, getting the tip nice and wet before I feel her entering me slowly and deeply.

I roll my eyes back, biting down on the sheets as I take every inch of her. Her thrusts speed up a tad and I feel a pain heat up my already sore cheek. "Mm!" I muffle my moan from her slap.

"Throw it back, baby," she says and I happily obey. I go at a greedy pace, moaning her name as I enjoy the fullness she's providing.

Sweet hell.

"Fuck, baby," she moans, gripping my hips. I sit up, flushed against her chest again. I wrap an arm around her, not letting up my movements. "Fuck me," I say.

The older woman goes faster and harder, making my legs weak. I collapse onto the bed as she rams into me mercilessly. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck, yes!" She presses her hands on the small of my back before going at a speed that nearly made me see God.

My eyes roll back until I couldn't see and my moans grab the two on the bed's attention; breaking them from an intense make out session.

Jade bites onto Jesy's bottom lip while watching me, slowly grinding down on the woman's lap. The muffled vibrations overpowered by her mewling.

Oh, god, I'm close.

"D-Daddy! Daddy! Oh, fuck, Daddy!" I start throwing it back again, my high coming in strong. She goes harder, causing sweet tremors to rack my entire body.

"I'm cl-close!" I moan, my back practically dripping sweat at this point. "Cum for me, Pezza," she says in a low voice, and that was enough for me. I cum with a scream of her name, gripping the sheets hard until my knuckles hurt.

Her breathing starts to get more ragged and heavy before soft moans exited her mouth. I look back at her, "Fill me up, Daddy." I say in a breathy, sickly sweet voice that I know drives her crazy.

Her mouth parts open and my name falls off her lips as I feel her shooting into me once again. I collapse on the bed and Leigh falls on top of me, still buried deep in me.

I blink lazily, still looking at the women as the younger of the two chases her own orgasm.

Jade has her head tossed back and her hips where moving in a frenzy. She moans Jesy's name, whining as it seems as if her high is getting closer. "Jesyyy," she whimpers, bare chest heaving and nails digging into Jesy's shoulders.

"C'mon, Jade. You're almost there," Jesy says quietly in a low, sexy voice. Jade looks down at her, biting her lip. Hair was sticking to the side of her face and both of their tanned skin shined in the dimness of the room.

Leigh starts to soften inside of me, and that's the last thing we want. Again, I clench around her over and over while winding my hips. She groans my name, "P-Perrie... fuck." I smirk to myself, "C'mon, Daddy. You don't wanna leave Jade out, do you?"

She shakes her head lazily, "I don't." Her voice was raspy and breathy. Damn, her voice alone has me wet all over again.

"Then stand up."

Jade's moans get louder and I'm sure she's gonna cum sooner than I thought. "Want me to help you, Daddy?" She nods with a little more energy. She sits up, pulling out of me at the same time. I shiver as her juices flow out of me.

Being a tease, I scoop up some of our mixed mess onto my fingers and brought it to my mouth. Her eyes followed as I stuck my tongue out and cleaned my digits off; giving her a little preview of what's gonna happen in the next few seconds.

She stands up and I scoot over, giving her space to lie down. Once she does, I move my hair away and took her into my hand. I pump her a few times before licking away the mess we've made. I wrap my lips around her bulbous head, hearing the little sigh once I do.

I make eye contact with her the entire time, hollowing my cheeks to get most of her into my mouth. "Fuck, Perrie," she sighs again, hips tensed. I bob my head, feeling her get harder as I continue.

When she gets hard enough, I stop and she looks at me with an impatient noise. I climb on top of her and gave her neck a little kiss before speaking.

"Jade's been feeling hornier than usual. Before we got here, she took me in the car and didn't stop until I came twice. Which is why we took longer than normal. She's gonna need all of you, Daddy."

I back away and see the knowing look on her face. She glances at the two then back to me.

"Don't worry. I always deliver, don't I?" I nod and give her a passionate kiss on the lips. "Mm, you do, Daddy."

She wraps an arm around my waist and sits up so that I'm straddling her. I nearly said "Fuck it" and rode her until she goes limp again, but I can't do that to Jade.

Daddy wants all of her girls to be thoroughly satisfied and Jade is the furthest from it. I can tell just by the way she's currently desperately chasing another high.

"Go get her attention, baby," Leigh tells me and I gladly get off of her to do so. I know just how to get her attention.

———
Jade

I climax hard with my head thrown back and Jesy's name on my lips. I continue to grind on her hand, digging my nails into her shoulder. She pulls the vibrator out and I nearly protest.

She gives me a look to shut me up and I bite my lip submissively. Damn, she's so fucking sexy. She replaces the toy with long digits. She curls her fingers soon after and I gasp. "Oh, my fu-," I lift my head and looked into lustful eyes.

"Fuck me," I whisper to her, earning a raised brow and a small lip bite. Not a second later, she's pumping her fingers inside and out of me. "Jesus fuck," I close my eyes, riding her hand. I then feel a hand wrap around my throat and I instantly knew who it was.

I look up and see grey eyes glaring down at me, "You're a dirty little slut, aren't you, Jade?" I nod slowly, tucking my lip between my teeth to keep from moaning. She leans down and kisses me roughly like I had with her.

I moan onto her lips, feeling Jesy's slick, even movements.

I bite down on the blonde's lip with a high pitched noise, scrunching my eyebrows in ecstasy. "Fuck, Jes." Perrie's hold on my throat tightens slightly and I whimper. "You like that, slut?" I nod, whimpering again, "Y-Yes." She gives me a wicked smile then shifts her gaze to Jesy then nods at her.

The oldest woman wraps her free arm around my slick waist tightly. Without warning, she digs her fingers in deeper and faster, making me see stars.

"Mmm, yes!" I screw my eyes shut and dug my teeth into her exposed shoulder, hearing her let out a pained grunt. I could feel another orgasm coming quickly when Jesy stops suddenly.

I lift my head up to snap at her, but before I could, Perrie yanks my hair back and I hiss in pain, being met with her face again.

"Don't wear her out too much, Jes," she says while looking deep into my eyes. She licks her lips and glances to her right before looking back at me, her grip in my hair loosened.

Jesy's fingers began to move in slow circles inside of me while I continue to have an intense stare down with the blonde. I sigh in pleasure, eyes fluttering at the way her fingers are working me.

But I need more.

Perrie once again takes a hold of my neck and squints down at me. "You wanna cum again, don't you, Jade?" I nod slowly, mindlessly treading a hand through Jesy's dark, damp waves.

"Jadey?" I hear Leigh say, making us break to look at her. She was laying on her back, erection standing straight up and slightly shiny. "Come here, baby girl," she beckons me.

I glance at the eldest girl, who gives me a sexy smirk on plump lips.

"Wouldn't want her to wait," she says. Perrie releases my throat and Jesy begins to remove her fingers, but I stop her, looking Leigh dead in the eyes.

"What if I don't?" I sass. The darker woman quirks a brow and slowly sits up. "Then I guess I'll just have Jesy edge you," she says. My eyes widen at that; I hate being edged.

"That's what I thought," she curls her finger at me, telling me to come to her.

I feel Jesy's fingers leave me and I climb off of her lap with slightly shaky legs. I crawl over to Leigh and mount her, feeling that monster on my heat. She captures my lips in a kiss, and I immediately get into it.

She circles her arms around my waist before standing, causing a rush of excitement to course through my veins. She takes us over to the wall, pinning me against it.

My breath gets caught at the movement, my hands going to massage her undoubtedly sore scalp. "Pez told me how you were on your way here. That true?" She says onto my lips.

I nod, "Yes." She lets out this cute, but sexy giggle, "It's always you." I lick her top lip before biting her bottom lip, "I am your little slut, right?" She groans quietly, but nods nonetheless.

"Yes, you are."

She reaches between us and lines herself up with me. I gasp a bit, looking into her eyes as she enters me. I roll my eyes back and hit my head against the wall, "Fuck."

She starts off slow and gradually goes faster. I grab a fistful of hair, squeezing my eyes shut tight as her girth stretches me out in the lewdest way. She sighs in my ear, letting out little noises that makes my temperature rise more.

"Give it to me, Daddy."

I begin to bounce, knowing that she loves it when any of us do it. She grunts lowly before thrusting up inside me. "Shit!" I almost scream, opening my eyes to be met with Pez and Jesy in the 69 position, moaning against each other.

My eyes widen when I get a clear view of Perrie's soaked, shaven, center.

Holy fuck.

Leigh pulls back to look at me then glances over her shoulder. "You've had enough of them. You're mine now," her tone low and near dangerous. I couldn't help but trap my bottom lip at her sexy voice.

"Yeah? Well, maybe I want more of them," I challenge, internally regretting it when she gets a certain look on her face. She glares at me, pulling us from the wall with her hands on my ass for support.

She carries me towards the couch we had in the room and lays me down, still inside of me. She takes my arms from around her and pin my wrists by my head.

She leans in close, brushing her lips with mine. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk, Jadey," she stares down at me before exiting me, much to my dismay.

She rips off the remnants of my shirt before trailing kisses down my hot body. I quiver one impatience, watching as she gets closer and closer to where I want her.

When she's leveled with my sex, I hook my legs on her shoulders and lock my ankles behind her head. She raises and eyebrow at me and I just smirk at her.

While looking straight at me, she pokes her pink tongue out and taps my clit a few times, making me hiss at the sweet sensation. I was still a bit on edge from before, so everything is a bit intensified.

She then takes the ball of sensitivity into her warm, wet mouth and my hand flies into her hair, bringing her in closer while I grind against her face. "Oh, fuck," I moan at a high octave, trying to keep my eyes on the darker skinned girl, but the task was getting difficult.

Her tongue then slips inside of me and I nearly explode; throwing my head back and trapping her head between my legs. My orgasm comes in at lightning speed, making my entire body shake as I release onto her eager mouth.

Though, I don't want her to stop.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck!" My hips move desperately, wanting to chase a new high when she slows her movements to a stop and lifts up. She climbs on top of me and when she got close enough, I take her lip into my mouth and sucked on it.

My taste prominent on the flesh.

She shifts a bit hurriedly, lining herself up again then snaps her hips forward. "FUCK!" I scream, my hands going to her back to add my own indentions. Her thrusts start off slow and steady then gradually got hard and punctual.

I could feel every inch of her and fuck, it was heaven.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little slut," I moan into her ear before throwing my head back. She digs her nails into my side and goes at an inhuman pace, making me see blinding white.

"OH, SHIT!" I feel a rush shoot out of me and Leigh's short gasp. I open my eyes to see her looking down at her bronze, shiny stomach before looking at me. She looked pleasantly surprised, "Fuck, you're so fucking sexy."

"D-Don't stop... please," I pant out, body getting tired but my drive still wide awake. She squints at me and from the look in her eyes, I know I'm gonna be fucked hard.

She resumes her previous tempo, making me sob at the intensity while holding onto her for dear life. I know when I cum, it's gonna end me.

It all felt so good that I couldn't make a sound. Instead, I buried my face in her neck with my eyes closed tight, holding tears of utter enjoyment behind my lids.

Jesy's moans echo in the room along with wet skin slapping and Perrie's groans from between Jesy's legs.

Her tongue is a fucking weapon. All of theirs were, but Perrie's could end a bitch. I know Jesy would be just as weak as I'm gonna be.

I finally manage to scream Leigh's name, going through the strongest high I've had all night. "LEEEIIIGGGHHH!!" Her member twitches, but her movement speed doesn't change. I whimper at the feeling, way too sensitive to keep this up.

But Mama ain't raise no bitch.

"C-Cum in me, Daddy... cum inside your slut," I whisper, letting the tears flow into my ears. Moments later, Leigh's ministrations get jerky and I feel a single jet enter me before more jets came.

"Oh, fuck," I whimper, almost sobbing.

"Take it, baby. Take it," she pants while painting my walls white with her juices. "Yes, Daddy," I sigh as she empties herself. When she was done, she pulls out and relaxes on top of me, both of us drenched in sweat.

Damn, I feel like a new woman.

I continued to hold her to me, my eyes closed while I regulate my breathing.

Perrie moans Jesy's name at a high octave, indicating she's cumming. I open my eyes lazily to look at them and Leigh does the same. The blonde was riding her face, head thrown back and pale skin slick with droplets rolling down her body.

Jesy was working her hard with both hands gripping Perrie's thick thighs. "Shiiit, Jes."

The younger girl's head drops forward as she comes down from her high, slowly rolling her hips until she was calm. She dismounts Jesy's face and immediately attacks her lips.

I chuckle weakly, knowing that Perrie's a bit more relentless than I when it comes to Jesy.

"What's funny?" Leigh asks in a whisper. I look up at her, "Perrie's gonna keep her up all night." She chuckles as well, "Yeah. Let's leave them to it. I'm tired."

"Me, too," I say. She snuggles into my chest, resting a hand under her cheek. I smooth her dampened hair back before dropping a kiss on her forehead.

I rest my head back on the couch pillows, closing my eyes while their heavy breathing and moans fill my ears.

Damn, I love my life.

———
* 7,447 words, vro!!! THE longest smut ever written... hope y'all liked it💦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...