Yours Sincerely

By Goldilocks24

"Do you ever wish your life was a dream? Where you could wake up and it would all be over? I do." After Lotti... More

Yours Sincerely - Chapter 1
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 2
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 3
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 4
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 5
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 6
Author's Note
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 8
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 9
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 10
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 11
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 12
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 13
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 14
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 15
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 16
Yours Sincerely - Chapter 17

Yours Sincerely - Chapter 7

30 3 0
By Goldilocks24

Dear Lottie,

You know when you are so angry you just want to kill someone?
Of course you don't.

Well, right now I want to kill someone, but then I remember that that is exactly what happened to you, except it was the world that murdered you, not me. I couldn't bear to cause someone the same amount of pain that losing you caused to me.

I once was asked which was harder - losing your family or losing your best friend?
I didn't reply.

But know that I've had time to think about it, I have decided that it's not losing the person that hurts the most. It's losing the love.
Of course that means I miss you and my family, Lottie, but I miss your love more than anything.
I miss the way you would bake me cookies and we would eat them while watching the sunset. I loved the sparkle in your eyes every time you looked at a child laughing. I loved how you petted every dog on the way to our destination, giving them a treat if you had one. I loved how you always volunteered at the soup kitchens and helped others before you looked out for yourself. I loved how selfless and caring you were towards me.

I'm sorry Lottie, but I wasn't able to stop thinking about what I mentioned in my last letter.
Were you just sorry for me?
I've been praying everyday, just like you always reminded me to do but I can't find an answer.

Is there a difference between love and selflessness?

Yours Sincerely,
Charles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 37K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
669K 62.1K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.7M 13K 5
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 86.6K 136
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.