Orion

By skittle724

-updates on Wednesdays- It could be a coincidence, or it could be fate, or a tragic tale. But not everything... More

Intro
The first
Annoyed by many
Only each other
Standards
Take action
Seven months
Family outtings
Free
Vigilantes
Follow his lead
Bad ideas
Interogation
Rebirth
Questioning
Three bastards
Confronted
Old friends
Problematic
Blue
Fault
Hidden
Caffiene
Kindness
Affecting
Hunted
Letting go
Abused
Fevers
Relief
Careful
Four
Knowing
Exercising
He
Lock down
In the day
Hunted
Look out
Announcements
Tested
Stick close
Ghosting
Caught
Know
Greetings
Office
Plan
Shocked

Masks

756 44 9
By skittle724

"Can we count on them?" Allura asked as the twins stayed on the roof that night as hunk and Pidge stayed at their home.

"Yea, Pidge and hunk are amazing," lance smiled under his mask.

"Sorry for us getting caught, I had no idea they saw that," lance sighed softly as Allura didn't look at him.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later, I'm rather relieved that it's just them," Allura pulled down her bandana and smiled at lance.

"So what are we gonna do with Lotor? He found us in the human world," she pursed her lips nervously.

"I say we form the alliance again, we can't risk him attacking humans in the day light or him telling everyone," lance sighed annoyed as he crossed his arms.

"Your right... I'm sorry for breaking it in the first place, I was so upset he dared even to touch you, much less break your arm," Allura pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

"Heat of the moment," lance chuckled.

"Split up and find him, we can't risk anyone else knowing about us," he nodded at his sister Allura pulled her mask back up.

Allura watched lance jumped from roof to roof as she felt the breeze against her skin, listening to the city around her. Feeling eyes watching her.

"Come out Lotor," Allura turned around and Lotor walked out from behind a exit block that went into the building.

"You heard?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I did, you want to regain my alliance?" Lotor smirked down at her with his navy blue eyes as he looked back to a galra with purple skin again.

"I do," Allura bit her tongue to save her dignity.

"New alliance new rules then," Lotor nodded standing a few feet away.

"I'll compromise," Allura quirked a brow.

"You don't touch my quarter," Lotor glared for a moment.

"You don't touch my brother, here or in the day," Allura shot back.

"Truce in the day?" Lotor offered.

"... you know lance is treated like dirt to keep our identities opposite right?" Allura asked gently as she hugged her body.

"It seems so," he nodded. "It's embarrassing for him honestly,"

"No it's brave," Allura shot. "But.. with this alliance, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Depends, what will I gain?" Lotor crossed his arms.

"My full trust," Allura looked in his eyes with no hesitance, all truth.

"What is the favor?" Lotor asked carefully.

"Lance and I are not to talk, look, or be near each other at school, so will you have his back when there are more than three others try to attack him? He will never fight back but you can at least stop them," she inhaled deeply and looked at Lotor with worried eyes.

"All I ask is for you to help him if there are more than three boys ambushing him, he can handle three but I worry when there's six," she looked at the city to the side as Lotor looked at the girl calmly.

"Okay," Lotor agreed.

"I gain your full trust, I'll make sure your brother isn't killed in school, we don't attack each other's people, deal," he held out his hand as Allura was surprised by how easy it was for Lotor to agree.

"On one condition,"

Lotor took her hand softly and held it up to his lips but didn't touch as Lotor looked into Alluras eyes.

"Give me a tour of the city and show me more of what it's like in the day?" He smirked as Allura blushed softly under the black cloth.

——

Lance walked on the edge of the roof with a sigh looking around. It's quiet tonight. Something bad probably will happen.

He noticed the area was vaguely familiar as he looked at the streets. But he saw keiths building he lived in was across the street.

"Why am I over here mullet?" Lance crouched down as he could see Keith across the street.

He was home alone it seemed as he was eating his dinner on the couch while watching tv. He looked lonely.

Lance sat down as he watched Keith curiously as keith stood up to stretch and put his plate away from dinner. He had on sweat pants and a big hoodie that seemed comfier in the warm apartment.

From a distance, Keith didn't seem like the asshole he was at school, not as tough.

Guess he wasn't the only one wearing a mask.

Lance couldn't stop himself, for some reason he took a leap of faith as he was in the air and landed on the fire escape of keiths apartment building and climbed down to keiths level.

He looked inside and knocked on the glass as keith jumped in surprise seeing lance.

"What are you doing?" Keith ran over and opened the window.

"Bored," lance shrugged.

"Aren't you suppose to be fighting crime and shit?" Keith leaned out the window a little as lance sat on the railing of the fire escape.

"I am, I'll ditch you as soon as I hear someone screaming," lance chuckled as keith smiled smugly.

"Your lucky I'm just as bored, what do you even do all night?" Keith asked as he scooted up and sat on the edge of the window.

"Run around, usually we have to deal with a shadow once in a while, avoid the police, so and so," lance shrugged.

"I envy you for being out here, it's different when there's no sun," Keith peaked out to the streets as the breeze brushed his hair back.

"It's just colder and darker," lance laughed a little.

"The sky is prettier, it's quieter," Keith listed smirking.

"Can't argue with that," lance looked up at the sky and smiled a little.

"Come on," lance offered his hand.

"What?" Keith backed up confused.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, this time you'll be okay," lance smiled behind the mask as keith looked up at him.

Keith walked away and left lance at the window for a few minutes as the mutant waited confused, was that a no?

Finally Keith came back with jeans and vans on with the same hoodie as before, he glanced outside unsure though, but desperation followed.

"I won't let anything happen to you," lance told him softly and held out his gloved hand for Keith to take.

His pale hand slid into the gloved one and lance helped him out as keith closed the window behind him. His breath hitched as he felt that he was out in the open, vulnerable.

But he gripped Lances hand as the mutant lead Keith up the metal stairs to the roof top. Lance jumped easily as keith climbed the ladder to the top as he felt the gravel from before under his shoes.

"Not so scary," lance told him as he was close.

"I don't blame you for being out here all night," Keith looked up at the sky smiling softly.

Lance felt his heart skip a beat as he watched Keith closely. How his head was tilted up to keep his only focus on the sky, the moon, the stars. He looked at keiths eyes, they were violet, he never noticed before how they were a dark indigo but with the moon light they seemed lighter into a violet.

"Yea, I always loved being out at night, even as a kid," lance pulled his bandana down as it draped around his neck.

"When did you start coming out at night?" Keith looked at him.

"As long as I could remember, my dad was a mutant, so we were always safe," lance smiled as he sat down. Keith joined but bit his lips seeing the blue crescent markings under his mask as they glowed in the dark as well as his eyes. His white hair moving with the wind.

"Your dads not around anymore?" Keith asked crossing his legs.

"No, died five years ago," lance said quietly.

"Your mom?" Keith gulped. Was he like him?

"Died when I was born, she was human giving birth to twin mutants," lance swallowed softly as he didn't take his eyes off the stars.

"Didn't know we would have that much in common," Keith fiddled with his fingers.

"Your a twin mutant too?" Lance teased. Keith blushed, never seeing his smile before, it was nice.

"Never getting the change to meet my mom, dad dying young," Keith pushed him a little and lance paused with surprise.

"Yea, guess we do have some things in common," lance leaned back until he was laying down.

"Is that why your so defensive?" Lance asked with his hands behind his head.

"How would you know if I'm defensive?" Keith shot. They paused and lance laughed a little.

"A hunch," he smiled up at keith.

"You wouldn't know but I'm not exactly a good person, there's better people out there you should've saved," Keith laid down next to him so they wouldn't look at each other.

"I don't believe that, everyone deserves to be saved from human eating monsters," lance smiled calmly looking at the constellations.

"I've hurt a lot of people, gotten into a lot of fights, I fight so no one tries to keep me down, not like some kids at my school," Keith sighed looking up at the sky again.

"I think your a better person than you realize," Lance turned his head to Keith.

"You've just met me," Keith rolled his head to face the mutant.

"Do you want to hurt people?" Lance asked.

"Some," he shrugged.

"Do you want to hurt innocent people?" Lance snorted at him and Keith looked at his eyes gently.

"No,"

"Then your not a bad person, just a jackass sometimes," lance told him softly and Keith looked back at the sky letting the thought sink in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.9K 69
Tired looking around for the best fanfictions? Well this book has all of them! All KL pre-read and chosen by me~! Happy reading lovies
378K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
29.5K 1K 36
Sometimes people are a lot different then you think. The first minute Lance steps into his new school he's warned about Keith Kogane. They say he's...
13.2K 364 23
"Sometimes what we're told to be doesn't mean we have to be it" He smiled as he reached his hand out to the Ex-Galran soldier, who hesitantly took it...