Unexpected

By the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... More

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

TWENTY-FOUR

6.1K 127 8
By the_impssible_girl

Chapter Twenty-Four

The Truth Always Comes Out

Screams echoed through the house, cutting through the night like a knife. I shot up in bed, half expecting it to be my own screams. They were so loud and so scared, I felt my heart drop in realization. 

"Stiles." 

I hopped out of bed and ran out of my room, meeting my dad in the hallway we gave each other worried looks before treading closer to his room. 

It'd been like this for the past few weeks, constant nightmares, every single night. It pained me to see my brother like this. I didn't want him to have this burden on him. 

I pushed open his door and rushed to his side. He was shaking in his sleep, screaming with his eyes closed. Sweat beaded down his forehead, and when I touched his arm and cheek I could feel how hot he was. 

"Stiles! Stiles, it's okay!" I yelled over his screams, I sat above him on the bed, his arm in my hands. His eyes opened wide, the brown iris' were full of fear and then tears. I pulled his head into my lap and wiped his hair from his eyes. 

I could feel my own tears forming in my eyes as I shushed him, "you're okay now." His hand gripped my free one, his body was shaking hard and I knew this wasn't right. Something happened to him when he died... and it's not okay. 

My eyes met my dads, "get him some water?" I suggested and he nodded, giving Stiles a weary glance before leaving. I ran my fingers through my brothers hair in comfort before leaning down and pressing my lips to his head. 

"I've been having nightmares..." I trailed off, bouncing slightly on the yoga ball Lydia had in her room. I had come over to do yoga but, really it's just me bouncing and her doing the yoga on the floor. 

She looked at me from her position on the floor, she was in the middle of meditating but, that wasn't too important right now. "What happens in your nightmares?" 

I grabbed my lip between my teeth, rolling it slightly before sighing and letting go. "They're about Stiles..." My eyes found the window. Birds were flying around, chirping in the sun. Probably enjoying it before the rain comes. "I don't know, Lydia, but I have a really bad feeling." 

Lydia stood from the floor and grabbed my hands in hers, giving me a reassuring squeeze. "Let's not think about that, okay? Why don't we instead talk about you changing for your date? Cause, this sweatshirt and leggings thing isn't going to work." 

I stood up and looked in the mirror at my clothes. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt that was an XL and leggings. Tonight I had agreed to go on a date with Scott, who was trying to make it up to me. I sighed. "Fine, what do you got for me?" 

Lydia smiled excitedly before going over to her closet. She opened the doors and I instantly regretted allowing her to dress me. The closet was full of different clothing and I just knew she was going to make me try on each item until I found the perfect outfit. Today was going to be a long day. 

After finally finding an outfit, which consisted of my leggings, a grey sweater that was supposed to hang loosely off my body but, hugged my belly and hung off my shoulder, and a black bralette with my black shoes. 

Lydia curled my hair and put light makeup on me, I looked pretty. But, all I could see in the mirror was my bump. Don't get me wrong, I'm so in love with my babies it's actually insane, but I feel... embarrassed going into public with my belly on display. It wasn't too big yet, though, so maybe people won't notice?

"What is it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I could see her face through the mirror and I sighed before turning around. "Nothing, it looks great." I tried to force a smile, but failed. Lydia furrowed her brows. "Tell me what's wrong, Victoria." 

I bit my lip, rolling it between my teeth for a moment while debating my response. "I just.... I feel like everyone will notice..." I trailed off, motioning my hand to my baby bump. It had grown recently which, wasn't a bad thing. It meant that the babies were healthy, although baby B was slightly smaller than Baby A. 

Lydia gave me a small, reassuring smile. "No one will notice, you're not even that big. I mean, obviously I notice because it's being pointed out to me, but it's not that bad!" I turned sideways in the mirror, noting how it really wasn't as bad as I thought. 

"You're right. It doesn't even really matter. All that matters is that I get to talk with Scott." I frowned slightly at the thought of that, admittedly I was still upset with him and the fact that he abandoned me the one day I needed him most. Maybe I just don't understand why he did it? Or maybe he doesn't understand why he did it... either way, I'm sure it'll all be laid to rest tonight, or it'll blow up in my face. We'll just have to wait and see. 

"Have you decided what you want to do about him?" She asked, now sitting on her bed. I shook my head and let out a breath. "I don't know... it's all so confusing, ya know?" She nodded and grabbed my hand in hers. "Well, I support you no matter what. And I'm sure Scott will be okay with whatever you chose, as long as you're happy." 

I nodded, and like I said... we'll just have to wait and see.

My first knocked against the wooden door. A small smirk pulled at my lips as I remembered the last time I'd knocked on Scott McCall's door. My smile fell a little as Melissa opened the door. "Victoria, hi."  

"Hey, Melissa." I smiled kindly while walking into the house with her. The house was always so warm and welcoming. "Scott! Victoria's here!" She called up the stairs before walking me into the kitchen, offering me a glass of water, which I quickly accepted. 

It wasn't long before the curly haired boy I'd grown to love, entered the kitchen with a nervous smile on his face. I frowned slightly in confusion. Why is he worried? "Hey, Tori." He came over and gave me a kiss on the head before sitting beside me, both of us across from Melissa.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Melissa asked with a slight smile. I turned my gaze to Scott, seeing as he wanted to plan the whole thing, while taking a sip of my water and raising my brow. Scott cleared his throat and turned his gaze back to his mom. "I was going to take her to this diner outside of town." I blushed at that, he was taking me to the same diner where all of this started, where I told him I was pregnant. 

Melissa smiled at that, "oh, well have fun you two." She went to leave but Scott cleared throat. "Well, actually, I was hoping we could... talk to you." My eyes went wide at that, was he seriously going to tell her right now? Oh my god. "Whats up, Scott?" 

"Well, y'know, Victoria's pregnant...." He began and Melissa nodded, her brows furrowed in confusion. "Yeah, what about it?" Her eyes flicked from me to him momentarily, while waiting for Scott to drop the truth bomb. "I-uh... it's... mine--they're... mine." He spoke slowly and in a stuttering mess of words. 

I could feel my heart rate pick up as the words left his mouth, my lip was brought between my teeth. Melissa's head tilted to the side slightly, her auburn locks falling off her shoulders. Suddenly she nodded and hit her hands on the table, her eyes locked on Scott. "Scott, upstairs, now." 

Scott shot me an apologetic look, "I'll call you?" I nodded, giving him a small smile as he left the room. I sighed before looking at Melissa, who was running her hand through her hair. "Melissa, I'm so sorry for not telling you... I thought Scott should be the one..." Melissa shook her head at that and grabbed my hands in hers, a small smile on her face that didn't quite meet her eyes. 

"This isn't your fault, Victoria, I'm not mad at you... My son, however, is a different story completely." I nodded in understanding before standing up from the chair and leaving the house, not before hearing Melissa's voice booming up the stairs at Scott, saying something along the lines of, "Are you kidding me right now?" 

If I'm being honest, I'm glad Scott told his mom, I just wish it could've waited until after our talk... I mean, I had waited a whole two weeks to see him, and he couldn't have told her then? Or waited another day? 

I sighed while picking up my phone and clicking on Stiles' contact, the slightly chilly January air nipped at my nose. Living in California is nice since we don't really get a cold winter, but still the wind got cold occasionally. School was supposed to start back up on Monday, and I was not ready for that. I don't think anyone else was either. 

"Victoria, he-ey." I rose a brow in confusion at my brother's tone. "Hi. What are you up to?" I smirked a bit. "No-nothing, just, uh... hanging out, yeah, relaxing." I let out a breath, "you were going to follow us." I guessed. 

Stiles let out a scoff, "I was not, why would you--- why would you think that?" I rolled my eyes, "just come pick me up, date night is cancelled." With that, I hung up, and was happily greeted with the jeep pulling up not two minutes later. I climbed into the Jeep, letting out a slight huff. 

"Why'd the date get cancelled, please tell me you're not fighting again? I don't know if I can deal with... that awkwardness again." Stiles shuddered at the thought, as if the idea of it was horrendous. I laughed, while shaking my head. "Scott told Melissa." 

I bit my lip while Stiles began driving away from the house, "really? Talk about poor timing." Stiles scoffed to which I nodded. "That's what I'm saying." I let out a sigh before looking out the window. "Whatever though. Wanna bring dad some takeout?"

Stiles nodded, turning in the opposite direction of our house. "Sure, do you have anything in mind?" I smiled at that, "chinese food?" Stiles rolled his eyes but nodded anyways, knowing he wasn't going to win against me. 

I laughed at that, "if you didn't want my suggestion, you should've just picked!" I defended myself. Stiles looked over at me with a smile, "fine, I'll remember that next time." I nodded, "fine then." 

Not long after that, we were in my dad's office, which had boxes piled against one of the walls. Stiles and I noticed this but, both decided to ignore it. "Hey dad," He looked up from a file on his desk. "What are you two doing here?" 

Stiles and I held up bags of takeout, which only made him smile and close the file, setting it aside and helping us clear his desk so we could all eat. I always love moments like this one, where all of us are together, like a family. We don't do this much, so I cherish the times we do. 

------

Another chapter posted! This one is all new, not edited. Hope y'all like it. I'm just happy Melissa finally knows that Scott is the baby daddy, it's about time. Until next time-- XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 384 17
πŸπŸ“ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 π₯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
50.2K 642 42
β—€ β—₯ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...
519K 16.5K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
173K 3.2K 23
What would happen if Lydia had a sister? Taylor Martin is the twin sister to the one and only, Lydia Martin. While Taylor thinks this year is goin...