The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 30: Establishing Order

1.6K 35 9
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Caphriel: You mean to tell me that this Vacuo of yours, has no natural government?! 

Carmine: Well, yes-

Caphriel: How have you survived for so long without tearing yourselves apart?!

Carmine: The Huntsman Academy, Shade is the real only source of law and order in Vacuo.

Caphriel: You tell me that they send out kids to uphold the law, even if it is corrupt?

Carmine: I mean...if you put it that way...

Caphriel: I cannot stand for this nonsense! To send out kids to uphold the law, the system of this planet is truly corrupt!

Carmine: Well, there are other Huntsman Academies that mostly train in combat, for example, I hail from Oscuro Academy.

Caphriel somehow has a darkened helmet as he stands up.

Caphriel: Brothers in arms....we are going to restore order to this chaotic realm...Let fury guide your weapons! Let vengeance be your song! For we are the sons of Caliban, and our enemies shall fall!!!!

SPEHS MEHRENS: RAHAGAHFAUEFHOIAEHFPOQEHF!!!!

Ithuriel: Brother Caphriel, I shall stay here in order to make sure that this young woman shall stay safe.

Caphriel: Very well, I wish you let the Emperor protect, brother.

Timeskip

Caphriel: To establish order in Vacuo, we must uphold our new law by force!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

Octavia Ember: Halt! Tell us why you are here!

Caphriel: Move! We are here to restore order to this hive of scum and villainy!

Octavia: The Huntsman Academy of Shade already has that covered-

Caphriel: A poor job at it! 

Octavia: Well, I mean you are welcome to try, I'm not gonna stop you.

Caphriel: Brothers! Let us move! 

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

Caphriel and the space marines then entered the city of Vacuo, proclaiming to restore order to Vacuo, only to be attacked.

Caphriel: They are resisting! Teach them who to respect men!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

The space marines pushed back against the never-ending tide of humans and faunuses teaming up together, beating through each one of them with their bolters and power swords, but they were slowly getting overwhelmed.

Caphriel: My brothers! MOVE!!

Caphriel stepped forth, seemingly pressing a button on his chest, as a drop-pod fell from the sky as the faunuses and humans of Vacuo moving back, with Caphriel standing calm as he stepped forth.

Caphriel: It seems that my trials on this planet do count as the trials of war.

Samkiel: Truly?

Caphriel: Indeed.

Caphriel then stepped into the drop-pod, stepping out as a huge, hulking mass as it tore through the crowd of enraged people.

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!!!!

The space marines, now revitalized, tore through the crowd as the dreadnought armor that Caphriel was in tore through the crowds twice as fast as any space marine, and they were slowly gaining ground as they did so. 

Theodore: Enough of this.

Caphriel: You dare stand in our way?!

Theodore: Enough of this bloodshed, I have seen enough.

Octavia: Professor Theodore?!

Theodore: Octavia, stand down, I shall talk to these menaces.

Caphriel: You dare call us a menace?! We are saving your planet, step by step!

Theodore: And yet, I highly doubt that.

Caphriel: You shall soon see that we are, Professor Theodore.

Theodore: Charmed. Now why are you here?

Caphriel: We have come to restore order to this hive of scum and villainy, a job that your 'Academy' has done poorly at.

Theodore: Hmph, and what do we get out of this?

Caphriel: The ability to actually teach your students instead of throwing them in harms way to simply uphold your 'laws' that you enforce.

Theodore: So you do know of what this academy does. 

Caphriel: I have only learned from one of your own. 

Theodore: A traitor then. 

Caphriel: A traitor to a society you have failed to uphold. 

Theodore: Very well, you have won the verbal fight, but how will you do in actual combat?

Caphriel: We shall see, professor. 

Theodore then pulls out a khopesh, its blade being a whirlwind of earth and wind, making a dust storm in the middle of Vacuo as Caphriel prepares his double storm bolters, turning on his searchlight as he leaps into the heat of battle, yelling as he did so. 

Theodore: What a naive fool...

Theodore stares at the dust storm, waiting to see what idiotic warrior jumped into his dust storm to try and fight, being surprised as he saw Caphriel jumping right out, firing his multi-melta as the beam hit Theodore faster than he could react, sending him backward as his aura was damaged severely.

Theodore: Impossible...for a weapon to do such significant damage to my aura.

Caphriel then yelled with rage and excitement as he slammed his seismic hammer into the ground, forcing Theodore to jump into the air as to not stumble, looking as he saw smoke covering the battle-ground, jumping into the smoke as he prepared for the worst as he looked around, seeing nothing, looking behind him to see a seismic hammer coming close to him as he barely dodged it. 

Theodore: Powerful, but slow, do you really think that you could take the full force of my attacks?

Caphriel: I dare you to try!

Theodore simply scoffs as he launches towards Caphriel, igniting his khopesh with dust as it grows bigger with wind dust, with Caphriel now scoffing at it, aiming both his storm bolter and multi-melta at the khopesh, with a bullet the size of a red bull and a beam of light intercepting the wind and fire dust head on as the two clash, but not for long as the beam hits its mark, melting away the khopesh. 

Theodore: You think I am helpless without my weapon?

Caphriel: That we shall see! 

Theodore then blasted forward with insane speeds as the grounds lifted behind him, rocks now floating in the air as boulders were lifted up into the sky as it created a gigantic fist akin to a golem's.

Caphriel: Try and dent the might of the Imperium of Man!

Before Theodore could react however, a bolter shot was heard as the rock fist exploded into pieces, with the ground now crumbling underneath him.

Theodore: You fight dirty.

Caphriel: We do what we must to kill foul xenos! 

Theodore then lifts himself off of the ground, ready to strike as he lifted his hands up, raising stone walls off of the ground as a layer of rock seemed to be over him, but not before getting overwhelmed by the bolter shots and one last shot to the head by a multi-melta broke his aura.

Octavia: Impossible!

Caphriel: It would have been if it were not for my brothers.

Octavia: Murderer! You killed-

Theodore: Nonsense, very well, what is your name, mighty warrior of metal?

Caphriel: I am Caphriel, one of the many Dark Angels.

Theodore: I could not stop you, and I don't think Ozpin could either, but facing him one on one will result in certain death, if you had not brought your 'brothers' along, you would have certainly lost against me. 

Caphriel: We shall see about that.

Theodore: That we shall, but I relinquish my control of Vacuo over to Caphriel, may the brothers guide you, you're going to need it.

Caphriel: You shall soon learn how wrong you are.

The dreadnought then broke apart, with Caphriel and the other space marines being surprised.

Samkiel: How?!

Caphriel: I assume that this was a mere prototype created by Master Y/N and Mistress Irene, perhaps I pushed it too its limits.

Samkiel: But you have merely toyed around with it!

Caphriel: While that may be true, toys can be broken if you put enough effort to break it. Perhaps it is for the best. 

Caphriel and his brothers then set up camp at the base of Shade, proceeding to kill many thugs and criminals as they slaughtered throughout the night and day, with Caphriel holding a public announcement to Vacuo to change their ways and get the law and government in place, of course, I'm not going to write all of it as it would be a pain. But, most of Vacuo disagreed, being quite violent.

Caphriel: ENOUGH! Do you want the grimm to come and destroy the walls that you hide behind?!

The Vacuo civilians soon realized what they were doing, quieting down, but still wanting to overthrow this new government that wanted to keep them in line.

Caphriel: The Kingdom of Sparta will now rule over Vacuo and you will all fall under leadership of me, any and all threats on my life will be taken as a death sentence immediately and without warning!

Warrior Faunus: I would like to see you try-!

The faunus' head was blown off as it was revealed that Samkiel held the smoking bolter.

Samkiel: Let this be a lesson, your aura does not matter to us, your heretical uses of the warp does not matter to us, your little huntsmen and huntresses do not matter to us, we will kill you if you step out of line.

And for once, Vacuo grew silent and obeyed, as they all feared for their lives under the metal warriors, of course, there were still skeptical groups of people that tried to stop the space marines from taking over, but they were quickly silenced as a town hall was built with only the strongest materials they could find. Now, Vacuo was under the leadership of Caphriel and Theodore.

Caphriel: Headmaster Theodore, is there any other groups that could potentially be a danger to this new order?

Theodore: You have silenced all but one, the main organization that rules almost all of Vacuo with an iron fist, be prepared to have an all out fight between them.

Caphriel: Very well, numbers?

Theodore: The numbers are in the thousands.

Caphriel: That is nothing, we shall have this group silenced soon enough. 

Theodore: If I am not mistaken, you were overwhelmed by the amount of faunuses and humans once you entered.

Caphriel: We were taken by surprise, but now that we have gained a footing, we shall move this place to a new age.

Theodore: If you say so, but be prepared for anything.

Theodore then left the building, with Caphriel setting up a hologram, revealing Castiel along with the other council members of Atlas.

Caphriel: Brother! 

Castiel: Brother!

Council Member 1: It seems that you were able to take over the brute that is Vacuo, quite surprising. 

Caphriel: Nothing is impossible with the God-Emperor of Mankind.

Council Member 2: So you say.

Council Member 3: What do you plan to do with Vacuo?

Caphriel: To crush the scum and villainy that lies within deep and to expand the Kingdom to other resources.

Council Member 4: If you think that we will help you, you are sorely mistaken.

Caphriel: We shall see about that, but as much as I would like to fight, we cannot have a civil war on our hands, Master Y/N will be angry at us for that.

Council Member 1: So we are at an impasse.

Castiel: You and your council members, you are all cowards.

Council Member 1: You dare call us cowards?

Castiel: That I dare, we shall crush you underneath our feet and show you how to truly rule over a Kingdom.

Council Member 2: You say that and yet, you control that backwater island of faunuses.

Castiel: This backwater island of faunuses will destroy that precious little Kingdom of yours.

Council Member 2: Urgh, to fight would be to waste resources on an unnecessary war, very well, but we will be expecting results.

Caphriel: We shall rise to your provocation, you will soon know of Vacuo's success. 

Council Member 2: We shall see about that, Vacuo is now a former shell of itself.

Caphriel: Who said that we're not going to explore the unknown regions?

Council Member 2: That would make you a madman.

Caphriel: Your innate fear to explore the unknown regions is why your Kingdoms are so cramped.

Council Member 2: Nonsense.

Caphriel: You fear that something out there is stronger than the grimm and that if you awaken it, it would wreak havoc on Remnant.

Council Member 3: How do you know of this?

Caphriel: We come from a space-faring future of humanity, a future you have not yet managed to grasp, and we have seen how deadly creatures can be, we do not fear this playground called Remnant. 

Council Member 3: You will soon.

Caphriel: When we have slain thousands upon thousands of grimm? Our people have slain heretical xenos, xenos that can multiply like the flies on Terra, xenos that consume with an insatiable desire, and xenos that slay our enemies from afar, so believe me when I tell you this, Remnant is a mere playground compared to the enemies of mankind.

Council Member 3: You are stubborn I will give you that, but we shall soon see how long you shall survive in the unknown regions.

Just like that, the hologram fizzled away as Caphriel scoffed at the Council Members and how they are truly cowards, before grabbing his chainsword, opening the door to the town hall, and seeing mass chaos in the streets.

Caphriel: A leader does not sit on a throne and cower, they are called leaders because they call to action and lead their forces when required of them.

Caphriel yelled as his chainsword revved up as Caphriel jumped into the fray, slaying thugs and criminals that roamed the streets, fighting alongside his brothers.

AN: And...another chapter uploaded! Hello my people, I am truly back after a long vacation and a test...but I'm back and in full swing with a longer chapter! So, big question time, do you like the longer chapters or the shorter ones? I kinda need to know as longer chapters have more information but take longer, while the shorter ones although short and don't provide much, they are easier to upload and take less long, so....more 'content' but taking longer, or shorter ones that don't provide much 'content' but are produced every day, until the next chapter, goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
6.9K 43 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
8.5K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
32.4K 409 13
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been cursed with bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...