The Demon Billionaire Found Me

بواسطة lairanothuman

Damon Xenakis-The demon known to people as a ruthless and powerful billionaire, not to forgot the tabloid cal... المزيد

Chapter One : Lost & Found
Chapter Two : I'm marrying a complete stranger,a Greek man,a billionaire.
Chapter Three : Damon Xenakis sure acts like a demon
Chapter Four : "The world is not kind to anyone."
Chapter Five : Xenakis the Angel
Chapter Six : One Day In Enemy Territory
Chapter Seven : A Hot Mess of Want
Chapter Eight : The Unpleasant Surprise or Maybe Not?
Chapter Nine : The Mighty Food
Chapter Ten : To meet Jasper,to fly to UK.
Chapter Eleven : Villian
Chapter Thirteen : Intense Saliva Swapping
Chapter Fourteen : Uninvited Presence
Chapter Fifteen : Finding Willow
Chapter Sixteen : Weak
Chapter Seventeen : Ray
Chapter Eighteen : Falling
Chapter Nineteen : Wallowing
Chapter Twenty : Another Danger?

Chapter Twelve : Excruciating week

8.9K 280 5
بواسطة lairanothuman

Chapter Twelve : Excruciating Week
*Not Edited

Willow

People look into other's eyes for a moment and naturally avert their eyes elsewhere,it's normal to act this way.The fact that he was staring hard at me was not only unnerving but also confusing,my skin was surely getting goose bump from whatever he was doing to my anatomy.

I slammed my chopsticks down onto the table hard,but that didn't work to waver his gaze on me.

He drank a sip of his red wine,and put on an innocent look,asking,"what?"I blew out a breath at his ridiculous behaviour,causing my bangs to fly up a little.He tilt his head a little to his left,the side of his mouth picks up when he saw my annoyed face.

I held my wine cup up to my lips,turning away from his face.Gulping down a big mouthful of red wine,I clenched my teeth together and shot him a death glare."Stop staring at me like that!"

He only responded to my death threat with a chuckle and nothing more.I picked up my wine again,and muttered."Pervert."

"Hey,I can hear that.But you don't have to apologize,I forgive you."He dared to smile at me after saying those shameless words,he's definitely trying to get on my nerve.

"So...do you wanna play '5 things about me'?"He supported his head with his arm while looking straight at me,waiting for my answer.I swallowed my drink,and said."What?Is that even a game?"

His piercing eyes stayed fix to my eyes,and gave me a short and simple answer."It is."

The way he treated me and my mother sweetly last week,creates illusion that I may have misjudge him,but I guess not as his overbearing and somewhat distanced demeanor came out after we arrived home.

I shorten my legs up and place it on the dining chair,knees pushing up my chest a little.Something flash across his eyes so quickly,I didn't get to catch it.He coughed,a few times and spoke."You can refuse answering,but the condition is that you would need to drink the wine every time you do that."

"You can rest assured that I won't do that."I groaned,the lingering headache was very much troubling."I feel like my whole body is burning and aching." His head snapped to my direction in surprise."Whatever is swirling inside your head,it's not the same meaning as what I meant."I explained,to prevent his misinterpret thought coming out as an embarrassing comment.

He slowly put his head down on the dining table,an innuendo of smile was on his lips."I can help releasing you from all those pain."

I stare hard at him,the wine flows into my system after burning my throat and lungs.My face that flushed beet red,can't be differentiate as a sign of drunk or a reaction to his comment.

Thank you,body,for doing the right thing at the right time.

"You can start first."I pointed my wine glass at him after saying that.

"You seem to know quite an amount of language,do you mind sharing them with me?"He pronounced the words,smoothly,the ghost of a smile hanging around his mouth.

An easy question to start with,I smiled,circling a finger on the base of the wine glass.

"I learned mostly Asian language,such as Japanese,Korean,Chinese and so on.Well...excluding French."

The eerie sounds that consist of 'eek' and 'crack' came out from the chair being pulled was making me shiver in spook."What are you doing?"I'm glad my sound didn't came out weak,and no stuttering happen as he stood up from his seat that was way across the dining table,and walked his way to the chair by my left.

"I thought it would be more exciting to play this game sitting near each other."The moment his finished talking,he pulled out the chair and sat beside me."Now,it's my turn to answer.What's your question,όμορφος(beautiful)."

"What language do you speak?"

The word 'you' was stressed as I drank my red wine,again.

"The exact polar opposite of yours,I speak Spanish,Italian,French,but nothing Asian like."

"Hmm..."

"What about your mother?"

"What about her?"I think I have had five or maybe six glasses of this red wine,I planted my elbows on the table and fold my hands together.

"Why would you sent her to Japan,rather than letting her stay with us?"

"It's her homeland,and she has always told me how much she hope to escape that horrible place and go back home.Beside,'us' is the problem here,when she saw us living together,I can't just jump out and tell her 'Mom,it's okay.I'm just engaged to a stranger.'Give her a break,she's already in a lot of shock."

"It's not for other reason....is it?"His hand slid down the steel of the back of my chair,the long,cold fingers touching my body,heat up my skin and send tingles throughout them.

Abruptly,I stood up,pushing the chair and his hand out of the way,I went to my room.

After I stepped foot into my room,the wet that had started waist down,had me realized the unbearable sensation that was happening at the lower abdomen,the sharp pain come and goes in a slow speed.

My Menstrual period is beginning.

The whimper flowed out of my mouth easily,my wrist hold on to the bed as I felt my knee weaken and I fell.The impact didn't came as Damon ran into my room and held me on the waist.

I hugged myself in agony,he scooped me up and placed me on the bed.I started to roll around,groaning and whimpering.

"What's wrong?Is this the so-called 'excruciating week'?"He planted his rear on my bed and his hand smoothed my pale lips.

I nodded.

"Okay.Tell me what do you need."

I held his hand tight and whispered in a extremely weak voice.His ears were almost touching my lips"....Tampons,the ones with wings,some pills and food....lots of them."

"I get it,just stay here...it will be quick."

I closed my eyes,hoping the severe pain would lessen or even go away.

Damon

I checked my watch again,as the private elevator descend in a extremely slow rate of speed,this few second crossed by like a thousand years to me.I ordered Stephan,my security guard to drive the car to the front,to not hinder my time as I rushed out into the car immediately after the elevator doors opened.

I drove in an illegally accelerated speed to a convenience store nearby,the large variety of tampons and foods had me filling up a trolley in no time as I picked at least three of every type of tampons with wings and any snacks food that looks tasty.

Pushing the trolley towards the counter,every female customer make way for me to pass and either playing with their hair or whispering things with each other.The teenage cashier was big-eyed when all my purchase was poured out from the trolley,she blushed furiously while scanning all the tampons.

My voice shocked her out of her trance,as I questioned her."What medicine do woman eat in their menstrual period?"

She turned around and picked three packet from the cabinet,with a trembling voice,she said."T-these will...help her."

My eyes went through the packet and I smiled,saying a small 'thank you' to the teenager.

With countless bags on my hands,I exit the convenience store and flied home.

The second Willow saw all the bags I was carrying,she snorted and laughed as heartily as she can in her state."Did you cleared out the whole convenience store?"I narrowed my eyes a little playfully and looked straight at her,"I may have do that,but it was for your sake though."I blinked a few time to add the effect.She stuck out her tongue at me,and took the bag that contain food first.

I shook my head at her and changed the bag to the medicine one,brought a cup of water for her.

She swallowed the pills and said."I was just checking out to see what kind of foods you brought home,but I didn't expect five bags of them were all snacks food."She smiled uncontrollably and pulled up the side of my mouth as well,and continued while patting my shoulder."You have done well."

She teared the opening of a cheese flavoured,potato chips and munched on them.I set down the bags and crept into the bed with her,to taste the potato chips.She shot me a questioning look,my hand continue to take the chips from her as I said."I bought it,I should be able to eat it."

She rolled her eyes and chewed on the chips.

==[(>人<;)]==
Sorry for not updating for some times now.
Have fun.Stay awesome

Laira

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 47.5K 85
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
537K 7.5K 32
*****MATURE CONTENT ***** Its not everyday you wake up in a room that looks like a president suite but i did . I was just a young girl trying to...
66.1K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
286K 12.1K 20
Meet Damon Bolt. His deceased father gave him an ultimatum in his will. Marry or lose everything he has worked his whole life for. Meet Shalimar Smit...